The Chronicles of Slave Nano No. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlaveNano
SlaveNano
125 Followers

It was Empress Dykenspeil's husky voice.

"Then she must be punished. Tell me girl, are you in league with Eostra? Do you still consort with her agents?"

The girl flicked her fiery red hair and spoke defiantly.

"Yes, I am. I'm proud to support the Goddess. The time when your filthy and debauched reign comes to an end can't come too soon for me."

Then she spat in the Baron's face.

At first the Baron looked shocked and angry but then he laughed at her.

"This is a feisty one. Perhaps she needs to be taught a lesson before her final punishment," he said with sadistic grin.

"Give her to me. Let me torture her. Let me take her with my thickest strap on."

This was Empress Dykenspeil, who was salivating at the thought of having her to play with.

"Very well, my dear, she's all yours."

The two servants pushed her face down over the table so that her plump back-side was sticking in the air. Empress Dykenspeil adjusted her huge metal studded strap-on and thrust it into the girl's back passage. She screamed in agony with the size of it stretching her and the metal studs digging into her insides. I was witnessing such debauchery, but there was nothing that I could do to stop it without jeopardising my own mission. Dykenspeil fucked her relentlessly taking sadistic pleasure in the force of her movements and the pain she was causing. The ordeal continued for what seemed like an age until the poor girl was left panting with the exertion of being pumped by metal studded leather, but she still had the courage to call out.

"The Goddess will return, it has been foreseen."

The Baron laughed, "I've had enough. You are boring me now. My little she-male partner has had her fun, now you will suffer the ultimate punishment for conspiring against me."

The servants placed the mirror behind her and then the Baron uttered the following incantation nine times.

'Die Gottin ist gros'

I had never seen anything like it before. The girl was sucked up and left suspended in the air her hair stood on its end splayed up around her head as if a strong wind was pulling her. She floated in the air momentarily and then her body contorted, she let out an ear piercing scream and was sucked into the mirror. It was a horrifying spectacle to behold. I knew what this meant. It had been described to me by Goddess Nemesis. She had been pulled into the 'Never Never' land of lost slaves forever. My eyes well up with tears in sorrow for her. That was indeed the ultimate and most cruel punishment.

"Return the mirror to its secure place," the Baron ordered his servants and it was taken away.

My mind had been fixated on the scene before me, but now a horrifying thought struck me. It was approaching three o'clock. We were trapped. We could not emerge from our hiding place without being discovered but as soon as the cuckoo clock struck three we would be exposed. It seemed ironic that the clock, which had helped me so much, would now betray us. The big hand was inching towards the '12' and there was little I could do. I tried to wrap the clock in my shirt to muffle the sound but it was a forlorn hope. Then it happened – cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo the clock chirped.

Within seconds the tapestries were drawn back, the maiden and I were grabbed by the leather gauntlets of the Baron's servants and nine rabbits and a cuckoo clock tumbled onto the stone floor. I had been discovered.

Baron von Hellzencoq turned his attentions first to the girl.

"Still wilful and disobedient after being made to service my needs and then punished. What am I to do with you girl?"

"No Baron, it was not like that sir. I was tricked by this servant here. He must be an agent of the Goddesses. He carries powerful talismans with him. It is you I really serve, master. Here, let me prove it to you."

At this the naked girl got onto her knees in front of the Baron. She gently caressed his thighs and rubbed her fingers across his crotch before unbuttoning his breeches. She pulled them down to the floor around his ankles. By now the Baron was fully aroused, expectant at being pleasured by his little slave girl who he had converted to his perverted ways. She ran her tongue seductively around the tip of his hard cock before taking it all in her mouth and sucked pulling her soft lips back and forth across the hard flesh. The Baron moaned in pleasure and groaned for his impending orgasm.

Empress Dykespiel looked cross with him.

"You perverted fool. You think of nothing but your pleasure. We've got two spies who have broken into our castle and you waste time with a blow job. I want to do some torturing. Let me inflict some pain on them. Give them to me and I will make them talk."

The Baron, who was gasping for breath as his orgasm built up.

"Calm down my dear. I will deal with the girl. You can have the other one," he gasped.

He had reached the point of no return now. He let out a loud groan, his eyes bulged, his ruddy face got redder and then he came in the girl's mouth leaving drops of white sticky cum on her upper lip, which she greedily licked up. He recovered his breath.

"Of course you must be punished, my girl, but I think I can find a place for a willing sex slave."

"You fool, you will be too soft on her. I can see it. All you want is more girls to pleasure you," complained the Empress.

"No, I promise you I will treat her cruelly first so she knows who her master is. You must admit the suspension bondage above the wolves was a nice little punishment."

The Baron went to fetch a collection of paddles and whips from another corner of the Hall.

"Bend over the table, my girl and take your punishment."

"Yes master," she replied.

She followed the instruction obediently and leant over the table offering up her pert rosy back-side to the Baron.

"That's a good girl," said the Baron as he played with his ginger moustache and flexed his muscles.

He started with paddle, fifty strokes each one harder. I have to admit the Eostra's handmaiden took her punishment well. She did not flinch at all or scream out in pain. She expelled small gasps of breath after each stroke but took the beating. I was afraid that now she had gone back over to the side of the Baron and that she really was willing to act as his slave to save herself. Next the Baron took the cane. The maiden struggled more with this but she still took her punishment bravely. The strokes were hard. The Baron was true to his word that he would treat her cruelly, he did not hold back. The girl fidgeted more and gasped loudly at each stroke now but she still stayed in position and took it. By the end of fifty strokes with the cane her bottom was bruised and red. There were thick weal marks all over her and she was bleeding where the cane had broken the skin.

"Now, another twenty with my gauntlet."

I could see that this was a cruel punishment. The Baron removed his gauntlet and on its back were metal studs along the lengths of the fingers. He slapped her hard and the metal studs dug into her sore back-side. The poor girl really did scream out now but she still made no attempt to wriggle away and kept her bloodied arse stuck high in the air to make an inviting target for the Baron.

The Baron looked across at the Empress.

"Satisfied, my dear?" he asked.

"No bad for a wimp I suppose," she muttered. "Now, it's my turn."

She looked at me, her eyes peering out from behind her leather hood with malice.

Goddess Nemesis had warned me what might happen if I got caught, had trained me to accept pain and torture in the cause of the Goddesses. I sensed this would be a severe trial. I had one escape route. I could only hope that the torturing made them build up a thirst and that I could last out until they finally took a drink from the flagon of wine where I had laid my trap. I braced myself for the ordeal that would follow.

The guards had stripped me naked and strung me up by chains from the wooden rafters of the hall. My wrists were chained together over my head and my ankles fitted with leg-spreaders. I was completely at her mercy. The guards left the hall after I had been secured and I was left in the hands of the debauched Baron von Hellzencoq and Empress Dykenspeil.

The Empress stood in front of me. She was an androgynous figure covered entirely in black leather with just holes in her hood for her eyes and mouth to breath out of. On the head of her hood were black feathers. And then there was the huge metal studded strap-on still wet from the juices of the poor abused servant girl.

The Baron had settled down into a large carved wooden chair to watch the entertainment, the girl subdued and kneeling at his feet fondling his cock and balls and every so often licking the cum that still oozed from his penis.

The leather gloved fingers ran down across my body, gripped my nipples and squeezed tightly. They ran down my chest and stomach and then took hold of my balls firmly and squeezed until I moaned and my body jerked in the chains.

"This is only the start. By the time I've finished you will scream in agony, I promise you. Are you a spy of the Goddess Eostra?."

I didn't know how to respond. I decided not to betray or reveal any of the details of my mission. And I was hardly in any position to taunt them for having penetrated so far into their castle now I had been captured. I could only pray that an opportunity for that would come later.

I just muttered under my breath, "I will tell you nothing you foul debauched usurpers."

"Oh listen to him. So defiant now, but how long will he last in the hands of Empress Dykenspeil before he squeals for mercy."

She had her instruments of play and torture lined up on the table. She put her face close to mine so that I could feel the heat of her breath on my face and then she taunted me. She dangled a pair of fierce nipple clamps with jagged metal teeth in front of my eyes. She opened them wide and held one set over a nipple and then released it. I gasped and my body jerked with the pain. The chains suspending me from the rafters rattled as my body thrashed around. Then I took a deep breath and composed myself. Goddess had prepared me for this was the thought I clung onto as the other clamp closed tightly on my nipple. This time I could prepare myself for the pain level.

"Oh, so he thinks he's brave and he can take it does he? Tell me, who was it that sent you. Not another one of the feeble Goddesses?" She taunted.

I looked her firmly in the eye.

"I will not tell you," I said defiantly.

She picked up some more of the clawed clamps. This time she knelt in front of me and started to attach them, two on my balls and another right on the end of my cock. The metal teeth dug deeply into me and once again I couldn't stop my body from flailing around on the end of the chain.

"He didn't like that very much, did he?"

She picked up some chains from the table and secured them to the clamps on my balls and then picked up a heavy metal ring which she attached to them. She held the ring in her hand supporting the weight. She looked up at me that glint in her eye and with a malevolent grin.

"Are you ready? That's a heavy weight attached to those clamps; perhaps it will rip your balls off when I let go? Shall we see?"

Empress Dykenspeil was really enjoying this.

She let the iron ring go. I gasped as the full weight of the metal pulled on my balls and the sharp teeth of the clamps dug even deeper into me. The Empress laughed at me.

She gestured for the Baron's help. By now the maiden and the spectacle he had been eagerly watching had aroused him to another erection. The girl knelt obediently at the foot of his throne.

"You hoist him up, let's see him dangling as I torture him."

The Baron pulled the end of the chain threaded through the rafters of the roof and lifted me off the ground so that my spread-eagled legs were dangling in the air and the weight of my body and the weight on the cock pulled the sockets of my arms. The Baron held me into position, his fat red cheeks puffing with the exertion. Empress Dykenspeil reached up at my flailing body and squeezed the nipple clamps tight and laughed at my discomfort. Then, she kicked the iron ring with her stiletto ankle boots and made it swing and cut deeper into my balls. If she had her way she would have left me dangling like this and played with me for longer but the Baron could not hold the weight of the chain for any longer. She was clearly cross with him at spoiling her fun and looked at him with disdain.

With my feet firmly anchored on the ground again the Empress got close up to me so that her leather suit was touching my skin. She held my head with one gloved hand and forced it to look down as she fondled her giant strap-on with the other hand tantalising me with the pain and humiliation that was about to follow. She rubbed her leather glove up and down the huge shaft of the false cock.

"Look at this. Have you ever seen such a massive strap-on. If you don't confess, if you don't tell us who sent you, then this is going to go deep inside you, right up to the hilt."

I tried to put a brave face on. "I don't care, do what you will with me, I won't confess to anything."

She let out a loud, sinister laugh. She moved behind me. Her hands reached from behind me and gripped the clamps on both my nipples and squeezed tight. My body jerked against her leather clad body in pain. She reached down and pressed the clamps on my balls. I took deep breaths and bit my lip. I focused. Goddess has trained me for his. I have learnt to endure pain for her. I have the strength to cope with this.

Her hands were drawn away to my back-side and her fingers explored my arse hole, seeking the right spot for her to thrust her strap-on inside me. I braced myself for the pain as I felt the enormous false cock pressing against me. I gasped as it hit the tight spot and then felt it push deep inside me. She showed no mercy, pushing the full length in and then pushing in and out with hard long thrusts. The enormity filled me to an extent that I had never experienced before and the metal studs rubbed against my inside agonisingly. She kept this up for what seemed like an age, relishing in the pain that she was able to inflict. Whilst she was doing this the Baron picked up one of his whips and started to strike my balls, hitting the clamps hard.

After the Empress had withdrawn from me I knew I had to do something to wrest the initiative away from them.

I gasped and panted. "Please, let me have a drink. Let me have something to drink and then perhaps I will tell you something."

The Empress laughed disdainfully. I wanted to plant the idea of having a drink into her head.

"So, he wants a drink does he? Then he might tell us something. Yes, torturing is thirsty work. I think I could do with a little drink myself."

My heart beat faster. The Baron removed the stopper on the flagon. He poured out two goblets of wine and handed one to the Empress. She held it under my nose, taunting me.

"So, you would like a little drink would you. Smell this delicious wine."

The Baron and Empress held their cups up in salute.

"Here's to a victory over Eostra and many happy debauched days in this castle," announced the Baron.

And then they drank. They both greedily poured down the whole goblet of wine down their throats. I waited expectantly. Thank Goddess I had the foresight to leave this little booby trap for them.

At first I could see a strange expression on their faces as the mushroom started to take effect. Then, to their shock and amazement, they started to shrink. I chuckled to myself. Their arrogance had been justly punished. That would serve them right for toasting a victory.

I called out to Goddess Eostra's hand maiden who was also astonished at this sight and told her to release me. I will never know for sure if this turn of events had not occurred whether she would have remained a slave girl of the Baron. But, having seen the magic that I had been able to wield on behalf of the Goddesses she quickly turned to my aid again by releasing me from my chains.

In the meantime, the rabbits, which had been scattered over the floor during my torture had jumped on top of the Baron and the Empress to stop them from escaping or hiding. I quickly got dressed again, picked up the cuckoo clock and went over to the two miniature usurpers now pinned against the stone floor by two fluffy white rabbits. In a corner of the hall there was an empty bird cage. I knew exactly what to do with the Baron and the Empress. I picked them both up. They were a bizarre couple. The Baron, a rotund ruddy figure with a massive ginger handle-bar moustache and the Empress was even stranger. I held her up by her tiny leather suit. She was a miniature fetish toy, still dressed all in leather with a mini strap-on. Now, I could get my own back on them. I laughed at their plight.

"So, the Goddesses will have their revenge. I think Goddess Eostra will be greatly amused when she hears this tale."

I carried them both over to the bird cage and locked them in. The tiny figures were furious, shaking the bars of the cage and shouting obscenities at me.

I still had another task to perform. I had to sort out Goddess Eostra's real handmaidens from the clones created by the Baron. I knew exactly how I would carry out this task as Goddess Nemesis had hinted at what tool I should do for this. The maidens were all still chained to the pillars of the hall. I went to each one in turn and held the buttercup under their chin.

"Are you truly an acolyte and supporter of the Goddess Eostra?"

They all said yes at first, but when their chins glowed yellow with the reflection of the buttercup I knew that these were telling the truth. These were the girls that I released, eight of them along with the maiden I had found suspended above the wolves.

I intended to use the secret passage through which I had entered the castle. I had no idea how long the magic in the mushrooms would last or how long it would be before one of the Baron's servants found them so speed was still imperative. We were a strange bunch. Each of the handmaidens held a rabbit under her arm whilst I carried the cuckoo clock under my arm. Luckily, we did not encounter any danger as we wound our way back past the portraits of the Goddesses to the secret passage. I distributed pieces of the mushroom to all of the maidens so that we could all get through the narrow tunnel.

After we emerged from the ivy covered door we all grew back to our full size. The hare was waiting for us.

"You got away from the dogs then?" I asked.

"Yes", he replied. "Follow me and I will lead you to Goddess Eostra. She will have a joyous spring equinox celebration now."

Cuckoo, Cuckoo, Cuckoo, Cuckoo, Cuckoo, Cuckoo, Cuckoo, Cuckoo.

Eight o'clock. My torment in the pillared hall and the escape from the castle had taken a long time. It was now turning dark and the spring moon was starting to rise in the sky. I was feeling very satisfied with myself, which I should have realised is always a dangerous thing. Goddess Nemesis had taught me to avoid pride and always be on my guard.

In the distance I could hear a blood curdling howl. Then another one started up from another part of the forest. It could only mean one thing – the Baron had released his silver wolves.

"We must get away from here and reach the Goddess before nightfall. This is an evil place at night, especially if the Baron's wolves are on the loose," said the hare.

The brown hare leaped off at speed and we all dashed after him. I could hear a rustling in the undergrowth not far away and another spine tingling howl from behind us.

"Follow the hare. Run as fast as you can," I called out to the still naked maidens.

I let the girls run on ahead, whilst I went at the back to see how far the wolf pack was behind us.

SlaveNano
SlaveNano
125 Followers