The Claiming of Jennifer Kim Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott snickered. Jennifer looked mortified.

I continued, "... how would you rate the feeling that Lacy's fingers gave you?"

She looked confused.

"0 to 10, Jennifer. how would you rate it?"

"Um .. uh ... uh ..."

"Yes?"

" A six Master?"

"aww!" Lacy said. She and Scott laughed.

Jennifer's quadriceps started shaking as she squatted.

"Okay, that will be a good benchmark. Now, I want you to lower yourself, slowly, on to the dildo." She knew it was coming, but she still closed her eyes in shame as she reluctantly reached down with her right hand to spread her labia enough to allow the dildo to penetrate her. She gasped.

"That's it. Slowly."

The dildo was longer and thicker than my own cock. Considering the fact that she had only dated Asian guys before me, this may have been the biggest thing to ever penetrate her. She continued to gasp repeatedly as she lowered herself on to the head.

"Stop" I said. "No how does that feel?"

"It hurts Master"

"No I mean on the 0 to 10 scale."

"Ughhh! Uhh ... a ...a two Master"

"A two?!"

"Unngg .... It really hurts Master."

"Don't worry. It will get better as your pussy expands to accommodate it. Now raise yourself a little and then push down a little further."

"hhhnngggg"

"There you go. Slowly."

The rubber cock was filling her up, stretching her out, forcing her vagina to let it in.

"Up a little and back down."

"sssssss. Y-yes Master."

"Good girl. Now how does it feel?"

"Um ... a .. a three I guess Master."

"A three? Okay good so it's starting to feel a little better then?"

She took a quick breath. "Yes Master."

"Now I want you to fuck yourself at your own pace, but every time you come up I want you to tell us what the rating is. Understand?

"Yes Master." She looked like she was about to cry. I know that look. She was completely humiliated to fuck herself in front of us and then to also report on how it felt.

She went down and back up. "Three master."

And then again. "Ughh 3.5 Master"

She went down, deeper this time.

"hhhhh ... 5 Master."

"Heh," Scott said "she skipped 4"

She went down again and back up, a little more quickly

"5 Master."

I could see that conflict in her again. It was that conflict between her dignity and her desire. She hated performing like this, but at the same time, she loved the feeling it gave her.

She was breathing harder and fucking more fluidly.

"sss- six Master. OOOhhhhh"

She was pumping hard enough that she wasn't calling a score on every upward stroke, but it was okay.

"Ughh uhh uGhh. Seven Master."

She was sweating, and there was a tear on her left cheek. Her breasts bounced slightly and she fucked.

"ss-ss-ss-seven point five Master."

I stood up and approached her.

"Oh god. Oh my God. 8 Master. Oh god 8."

She was fucking harder and faster, forgetting her embarrassment and shame as her orgasm approached and began to consume her.

"Stop!" I shouted and grabbed onto her arms, preventing her from going back down"

"UUUgghhhhhhhh!!!" She wailed and her pelvis thrusted uncontrollably as I lifted her off the dildo. I could almost see the mouth of her pussy clenching and grasping for the friction and fullness that was no longer there.

"Ohhhhh!" Lacy shouted as Scott laughed and clapped his hands once.

"Nadu." I commanded sternly.

She was desperate and disappointed with a pleading expression on her face, completely devoid of self-consciousness. She just wanted to cum, and that was it.

"Pleeease Master..."

"NADU!" It was the Gorean command to kneel. Jennifer obeyed and knelt to the ground with her hands on her thighs. Then, as her situation, and the events that transpired came into focus, she began to cry.

I looked at Lacy. She was looking at me. I could see that she was looking at me differently. I could see desire in her eyes.

I smiled. "Did you enjoy that?"

"Yes, Sir" Lacy said without breaking eye contact with me. That was the first time she had called me "Sir". I don't think Scott noticed.

"Yeah that was pretty cool." Scott said. "Okay, I think she should at least suck me off since I was so nice about sharing Lacy with her and helping her with her earrings."

Lacy turned to him, and knelt on the floor as she reached for his belt. "I can help you with that, Sir." Clearly she was turned on and wanted some action.

Scott stood and grabbed a handful of her hair as she knelt and pulled her head back.

"Nuh uh." He said. "I am ready to fuck you right now."

She stood up and he turned her around and bent her over so that she was holding on the stool Jennifer had used. Scott lifted her thin black skirt up over her back and pulled her pink cotton panties down to her knees. Her ass was small, but a bit more curvy and muscular than Jennifer's. He slapped her ass rather dismissively.

She moaned as he held on to her hips and entered her from behind.

He nodded at me towards her head. "Go ahead" He said.

Now of course, Lacy was an attractive girl, and normally I would jump at the chance to get a blowjob from her. But I hesitated. There was something weird about doing a sexual act in front of Jennifer. But I knew I could not let my feelings get in the way. Jennifer was my slave, not my girlfriend. Furthermore, she was being punished. So I would make her sit there and watch. If it bothered her, so be it.

I approached Lacy and stroked her shiny thick black hair. She looked up at me. "Yes, Sir." She whispered. "Yes, Sir." I undid my belt, and let her take my cock into her mouth. She sucked it with focused enthusiasm as I held her head with my hand and Scott fucked her from behind. He looked at me, smiling victoriously.

I looked down at Jennifer who was sitting naked in Nadu position, eyes closed and crying.

"Eyes open Jennifer." I said as Lacy sucked my cock.

Jennifer frowned with eyes full of tears. Her expression was not just humiliation and shame ... in some way I think she may have been upset that another girl was sucking my cock. I don't think I would call it jealousy, but, I don't know what you would call it. Maybe she felt like she lost.

"This is part of the punishment. You have to watch. Now put your hands behind your neck and stick your tits out."

She did it right away. Goddamn, she was so obedient...so submissive. Seeing her like that with her back arched, her breasts sticking out while she cried, and her beautiful thighs spread slightly. Seeing her obey so quickly, despite her conflicted emotions, like it was a reflex. She was given an order and she obeyed

That's what did it for me. I came hard into Lacy's mouth. I held her head with both hands and thrusted into her. If felt so good, I got a little lightheaded as the last spurts shot down her eager throat.

Scott was smiling and watching me cum. At that moment he came also. As he came he started calling Lacy a fucking bitch and a cheap fucking whore as he spanked her ass hard. I thought it was surprisingly harsh, but that's what made Lacy cum. She moaned and muffled her screams as some of my semen dripped out of her mouth.

* * *

Scott, Lacy and I collapsed on the couch. Jennifer, still naked, continued to kneel with her chest thrust out. She had stopped crying, but her cheeks were tearstained.

I told her to put her clothes on but I made her leave her bra and panties off. She just wore jeans and a t-shirt. Lacy said she was hungry, so we went to dinner.

At dinner Jennifer did not really talk. She kept fiddling with her new earrings, turning and turning them, looking for a break in the hoop, or the clasp that just wasn't there.

Lacy asked how Jennifer and I met. I told her we met at school and that Jennifer had been one of my students, which was true. I did not want to tell her about the blackmail.

I said that the first time we were together, was in my lab room in the Bio building. I started to describe the first time we actually had sex, rather than the first time we were together and I blackmailed her.

Lacy wanted details. As I spoke, I looked at Jennifer. She was looking down at the table in shame.

"Why don't you tell Lacy about some of our adventures?"

I suddenly realized that this was a great idea. Jennifer had been a like a passenger in all of this, she never had to address what she had done, or what had been done to her.

She would have to sit there, in a public restaurant and describe our encounters. I would make her tell the story, tell what she was thinking and feeling.

Perhaps -- - no definitely. Definitely I would make her rate each experience and each orgasm on a scale from 0 to 10.

12