The Clan Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A thought occurred to Jenny of what people would think if they knew she was standing with her jeans around her knees, her panties exposed for her son to see, and he kneeling in front of her caressing her pussy. 'What mother would be doing this?' she wondered. 'I don't care,' she thought.

Jeremy's thoughts were something similar, as he continued to rub his finger up and down his mother's pussy through her thin satin panties, something he had only dreamed of in the past. He could feel his mother becoming very wet with excitement. Now, he thought was the time to pull down his mother's panties, and get a great look at her pussy. So he stopped rubbing her pussy, and took hold of the side of her satin panties and slowly pulled them down.

"Oh yes baby, pull my panties down and look at my pussy, mummy's pussy is for her good man," Jenny purred breathlessly.

He first exposed his mother's shaven pubic mound; he really liked the bulging curve of it. He loved the look of his mother clean shaven. Jenny didn't make a sound or a movement to stop her son from exposing her; she wanted him to look at her new pussy. She was holding her breath as she watched her son pull her panties down.

Jeremy pulled the thin satin panties down a little bit more, wanting to draw out the excitement of the moment for both of them. He saw the top of his mother's pussy as he exposed the beginning of her slit, where her clit was protruding slightly through its hood. Again he lingered as he drank in the beauty of his mother. Jenny loved the pace at which her son was revealing her and stood transfixed. One of her hands was now running through his hair.

Jeremy pulled his mother's panties down a little more to, finally expose her pussy in full; she had full lips that looked as though they were swollen, Jeremy loved the way his mother's pussy looked.

"Beautiful," he said in a quiet voice.

Again he reached his hand out, this time to run his finger a few times from his mother's pubic mound to the beginning of her pussy, and then to run it between her lips and back up to her clit as it poked out slightly from between the beginning of her pussy lips.

Jenny's knees were buckling, as her moans turned to groans, she closed her eyes and tilted her head back.

"Would you like to lie on the bed," Jeremy asked his mother as he felt a shiver go through her body and buckle at the knees.

"I would, thanks. I am a bit tied and should have a bit of a nap," his mother replied with a longing look on her face.

Jeremy helped his mother to her bed. He had an idea what his mother wanted and was only too happy to oblige.

He laid his mother back toward her bed so her legs dangled over the edge. Her jeans and panties were still between her knees and pussy, so Jeremy slowly took his mother's jeans off and then her panties. Jenny's eyes were still closed and her breathing was returning to normal, but her smiled told her story of joy, arousal and expectation. Jeremy looked back up to his mother's face as he knelt at the end of the bed, she could have been asleep.

"I'll let you sleep mum, OK," Jeremy said.

"Mmm," was Jenny's only response as if she were sleeping?

Jeremy continued to look at his mother, and it was then he noticed she was not wearing a bra, as he could see her hard nipples pushing against her top. He had an idea. He reached up to the top button of his mother's top and began undoing all the buttons. When he was finished, he opened her top to reveal his mother's tits. They were beautiful. After just looking for a few seconds, Jeremy reached out and gently caressed his mother's tits.

Jenny was very pleased. This was what she wanted; slow and gentle. She felt very comfortable lying on her bed with her pussy exposed to her son, as he fondled her tits.

Jeremy took his mother's left hand, which was nearest him and placed it on her left tit. Jenny knew exactly what her son wanted, and she lifted her right hand to her right tit as if asleep, and started to caress her own tits -- and it felt fantastic as she knew her son was watching; her Jeremy really knew how to treat his mother.

He now turned his attention to his mother's pussy, and he positioned himself between her legs at the end of the bed. Jenny spread her legs for her son. Jeremy held both her knees apart, and began to lick his mother's plump pussy, starting with her outer lips first and then her inner lips with slow and gentle movements of his tongue. Her body reacted as he hoped, and she moaned deeply as her hips moved slightly from side to side.

Jenny was in heaven, between playing with her own tits and her son licking her pussy, she felt fantastic. Jeremy found his mother's pussy lips to be soft and smooth after being shaved, and they wobbled slightly each time he licked them due to their fullness. She tasted delicious to him, and he loved the highly sexual sensation of licking his own mother's pussy.

Jeremy began to probe between her pussy lips with his tongue and then up where he found her clit, licking a little harder. He had licked his mother's clit for a few minuets when her body when rigid, and then limp, as her first mild orgasm took her. Her orgasm had been heightened knowing it was her own son licking her pussy and clit.

Jeremy now slid the index finger of his right hand into his mother's pussy and curved it slightly; Jenny reacted immediately, as her hands flew from her tits to her son's hair and she grasped handfuls very firmly. He increased the pressure of his finger rotating in his mother's pussy, right on her G spot. Jenny was now writhing on her bed and groaning loudly. He rotated his single finger in his mother's pussy a few times and then slid a second curved finger into her love tunnel.

Jenny went right off after only a few rotations of two fingers her son's in her, by thrashing her body around and she grabbed at successive handfuls of her son's hair and her hips bucked wildly. Within a few minuets she climaxed a second time, flooding Jeremy's hand with her cum, again thinking this was her son's fingers fucking her and she loved it.

Jeremy left her on the bed after she finally came down from her orgasm and went to the bathroom. He ran a face washer under the warm water tap, came back to his mother's bedroom and washed her pussy. He then pulled her higher up the bed so her legs were fully on the bed. Jenny was fast asleep now, totally spent and totally satisfied.

He pulled the doona over her, and left her to sleep; he returned to his room and did his uni work until it was finished two hours later -- but he needed relief badly, but would wait for his mother -- his discipline was that great. As he sat back to enjoy the completion of his uni work his mother entered his room, immediately he sensed something was wrong. Jenny had a pensive expression and was gently wringing her hands.

"I'll be going out tonight," she told him nervously and Jeremy's mind raced as to what this meant.

He decided it meant that what had happened was a once off, that she had put it out of her mind -- it hadn't happened, and their lives were to return to normal. Jeremy was stunned and it felt like a knife had been thrust into his gut, but resolved to make the best of it.

"Ok," he said brightly and hoped it didn't seem forced, "so where are you going and with whom?"

His mother seemed pleased at his question,

"Just to dinner with Eddie," she answered.

Jeremy hated Eddie and had told her as much a number of times, and unfortunately his face mirrored his thoughts,

"Oh come on Jeremy, Eddie is ok, don't be so judgmental."

With that Jenny turned and left his room. Jeremy could hear her for the next two hours making herself ready for the evening, and he felt betrayed and discarded by his mother as if he was of no consequence to her.

Before Eddie arrived Jeremy left the house to walk off his anger. He still felt betrayed, used and rejected even though two hours had passed and his blood boiled. Yet, he had to be careful because when he felt like this his temper would get the better of him. He had been in a number of fights because of his temper, and although he could really look after himself and had never lost a fight, the police had warned him. So he would walk off his anger and left the house before his mother, but he couldn't rid his mind of the 'Eddie the pig' (that's what all the guys called him) with his mother and he continued to seethe.

On Sunday morning when Jenny woke from a broken night's sleep Jeremy was nowhere to be found; he wasn't anywhere in the house, garage or backyard and his bed hadn't been slept in. Jenny spent the day alone in the house, and it was terrible for her as she missed Jeremy enormously. He was actually in their roof. He had set himself up there years ago as a refuge for when his mother was angry with him.

Jeremy wanted his mother to have time to herself so she could feel what life was like without him. This was his petulant side coming out in him. It was the 'I'll show you'. At least that's what he told himself, but the truth was he just was being petulant. He waited until Jenny had gone to bed before he dropped through the manhole and went to sleep under the bed in the spare room. The next morning Jeremy woke before dawn, dressed, had breakfast and left for uni before his mother rose. When she woke that Monday morning Jeremy was already gone.

Jenny felt badly for the way she had treated her son, especially after Saturday night. Eddie was such a contrast to Jeremy, with his crude talk all night at dinner about his many and sordid conquests of women. Jenny could see that he had no real respect for women, all he cared about were his own needs and she suspected that most of his stories the Saturday night were exactly that -- stories, works of fiction.

Then the drive home was a nightmare as Eddie did everything he could to take advantage of her, especially when he suggested they go to a motel. His hands were all over her, even as he drove, and it took all her energy to fight him off and get inside her own home without being molested. Jeremy had always said Eddie was a pig, but Jenny was lonely and no one else was asking her out.

She had made the decision to apologize to her son Sunday morning, but when she found he was gone, she felt worse. When he didn't come home all Sunday, she had worked herself up into a real state, blaming herself for running him off. Then when she realized he had come home, gotten himself breakfast and off to uni without seeing her or talking to her, Jenny felt like the worst mother ever born.

She ate her breakfast alone in tears, and her sense of loneliness grew and as she thought about her situation, alone without her son, she realized just how much he meant to her. She turned over in her mind the events between them of the past weekend, and she was actually shocked at just how much her son had given her. Jenny sat up as this realization hit her. Here she was looking for love, companionship and all the things a woman wants in life, and there it had been all along in her son.

Jeremy demonstrating in the most loving and caring way that he wanted to fill the void she felt. Tears welled in her eyes as she thought about the way she had treated him when he had had no thought for himself, and had fulfilled her as she had never been before, but so desperately wanted. Jeremy was right, Eddie is a pig! Jenny resolved to put things right with her son as soon as he came home from uni, she would show him just how much he meant to her and spent the day planning for his arrival from uni. Yet, the dark thought that he may not return home surfaced in her mind all day, to scare her to her very core.

Jeremy found when he had woken that Monday morning his angered had not abated from the previous night, so he left for uni early and hoped it would die during the day. At uni the four mates, Jeremy, Bobby, Benny and Daniel consulted each other on how they had each gotten on with their mums. Each said they were unsuccessful. Jeremy looked at his friends, laughed and said,

"Not that we would tell if we were successful anyway."

The other three laughed and nodded their agreement. They all knew that the others had been successful, but respected their mother's too much to tell. However, Benny did ask,

"And who is continuing?"

The four looked at each other, and decided this was a safe question to answer and Benny spoke first,

"On behalf of Bev and myself, we will be," and his huge smile spoke volumes, the others laughed, then Bobby spoke, "Ruth has never been happier," he said with a distant look of remembered joy, "and she was happy all weekend, again and again and .... I lost count."

This brought the biggest laugh but only Benny and Daniel knew exactly what he meant.

"Unfortunately Jenny saw 'Eddie the pig' last night," Jeremy told his mates and the laughter stopped immediately, and his three mates looked truly grief stricken for him.

"Oh man," said Daniel, "I was so happy for us and our mums, now I'm gutted. We had such a fantastic weekend too, and I also lost count. Oh mate, I feel so bad for you."

Jeremy's anger began to rise again, even though he was happy for his mates and their respective mums, he wanted so much to be with Jenny he was feeling physical pain. Just then Benny said,

"Isn't that 'Eddie the pig'?" and realized too late what he had said, because he knew how Jeremy would respond. The others looked daggers at him, but Jeremy spun around and said,

"Where, where's 'the pig'?" but he had already spotted Eddie and Jeremy was rooted to the spot, he couldn't believe his eyes.

There was Eddie in his car dropping Alees Jones off at uni, with her mum in the front seat of the car with him, nearly sitting in his lap. Jeremy spun to Benny, but didn't have to ask to borrow his camcorder with the powerful zoom, as Benny was already filming.

"This will fix his fuckin' little red wagon," Benny said as he filmed, "just show this to your mum and he's sunk."

"Yeah, but how do I prevent other Eddies," Jeremy wondered sadly out aloud.

"Easy," replied Daniel as he looked at his saddened friend, "she will never find a better man then you. Mind you she may have to go out with a few more Eddies, but your mums smart and it won't take her long."

Jeremy took heart and looked at Daniel hopefully.

"You think so."

"Absolutely," all three replied.

"Just don't deck any of them in the mean time," Daniel added as Benny stopped filming and said delighted with himself.

"Man you should see what I just shot." He beamed at the other.

"Yeah, why?" asked Bobby. He and the other two could tell by Benny's voice that he something special.

"I could just about sell this as porno," he said gleefully.

"Well if you give me a copy, I know a few addresses," said Daniel with a wicked grim. The other three laughed, knowing their friend's love for porno.

"Ok," replied Benny, "and we'll split the proceeds four ways. They all laughed again.

Uni seemed to drag for Jeremy that day; he wanted so desperately to see his mother, especially after he hadn't wait for her to wake this morning. As he was about to head home Benny ran up to him breathlessly and ruined Jeremy's plans for getting home quickly.

"Hey, swing passed my place and I'll give you a copy of the 'Eddie the pig' disc."

Jeremy agreed because he wanted to show his mother the true 'Eddie the pig', so he drove to Benny's place. When they arrived he couldn't believe the welcome Benny received from his mother Bev; they did have a happy weekend he thought. Bev followed the two of them into Benny's room -- which now appeared to be the study, and he quickly made a copy for his friend.

Jeremy couldn't help but see the change between mother and son. Bev especially as she couldn't keep her hands of her son with hugs and the like. Jeremy thanked his friend, wished them both a good afternoon, although he could see that is exactly what Bev had in mind and then he raced home.

Jenny was waiting impatiently in the kitchen for her son to come home and when he didn't walk through the back door at 4.00pm she began to worry. All sorts of thoughts went through her head, but the most dominant was 'what if I upset him so much he doesn't think I love him any more and he's gone for good.' Her anxiety grew as the minuets ticked by.

4.15pm came and went; it wasn't like Jeremy to be this late, and she thought 'I hope he hasn't gone looking for Eddie'.

4.30pm came and now Jenny's tears began to gather and she thought to herself, 'if only my man would walk through the door, I would be his all afternoon and night, I would show him just how much I want him; really want him.'

The door suddenly opened and Jeremy walked through it. Jenny flew out her chair and at her son, and flung her arms around him in tears. 'Nice' thought Jeremy, I could use this.

"I'm so sorry for the way I treated you on the weekend honey, I had a terrible time; that man is a pig just as you said."

Jeremy remained silent and unmoved, which served to fuel his mother's despair.

"Please Jeremy what more can I say," Jenny looked up imploringly at her son to forgive her, but he retained his stoic persona.

Jenny was at a loss to know how to earn her son's forgiveness. Then Jeremy spoke with an edge to his voice,

"Didn't have a good time with 'The Pig' then? Not as good as the previous night or morning then? "

"No it wasn't," Jenny thought she saw forgiveness on her horizon and continued to look imploringly at her son.

"What, he was a bit rough with you was he?" Jeremy accused.

"Rough?" Jenny wasn't sure what he meant.

"Yeah, rough. Everyone knows he fucks all his first time dates, at least that's what he tells anyone who will listen... and rumor has it he's rough. So was he rough with you when he fucked you?" Jeremy's eyes were accusing.

"He didn't do that to me, Jeremy," Jenny protested to her son.

"No, why not, isn't that why you went out with 'The Pig'?" accusing once again.

"No, it wasn't," her protests continued.

"Then you went out with 'The Pig' because of his gentle caresses and how he spends all his time to ensure you have a very satisfying and gratifying time?" he asked in the same tone.

He wanted to remind her of just how much Jeremy had cared for her sexually on Friday night, but especially on Saturday morning.

"No, I didn't," Jenny pleaded, and could not help but connect his words to how he had treated her during the early part of the weekend, and something moved deep inside her.

"Then why did you go out with 'The Pig'?" same tone and look.

Jenny let go of her son and stepped back to take a long, hard look at him.

"Because you're my son," she told him as she had second thoughts about her earlier desire for Jeremy.

That's just what he wanted to hear.

"So what, do you think I don't care you're my mother. I care because you are my mother. Are you ashamed of me or embarrassed by me?"

He was right on the money. Jeremy's words cut deeply on two levels, firstly she now knew that he was hers and, secondly he called into question her love for him. Jenny flew back into him, arms around him again.

"I've never been ashamed of you or embarrassed by you; I love you so much."

She looked into her son's face, which was impossible to read.

"This is a strange way to show your love for me, to discard and reject me for 'The Pig'. Didn't I look after you.... satisfy you on Saturday? Didn't I look after you rather then myself?"

"But you're my son?" she said again.

"Don't you want me, don't you care for me?" more daggers to her heart.

"Of course I care for you."

"Do you want me?" the challenge was there, how would she answer?

Jenny stared at him for long seconds remembering how much love he had shown her, how good he had made her feel.