The Cloyless Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You got that right Jenn, though the dancing cheek to cheek was still to come. I was really feeling ripe and ready, returning every one of his strokes and kisses with those of my own. We managed to get untangled as he pulled one of the pillows off the couch. He prompted me to raise my ass and quickly slid the soft bolster underneath it, elevating my cunny level with his face. What came next can only be described as some sort of magic."

"That old black magic of a voodoo sort?"

"Who knows, and I certainly didn't care by the time morning came. I'm lying there, my sweet nether lips beckoning his tongue which at this point was tracing warm moist lines up and down my thighs, pausing only briefly at the juncture of my cunny. Each pause was accompanied by a quick flick of the tongue over my swollen portal, only to be withdrawn in an instant. Well, as you might guess I'm starting to get with this rhythm; my hips began to gently rock to the beat of his tongue as it moved up and down, back and forth, a metronome of passion. By love's long last he found my love pearl, opening the gate with the touch of his soft fingers.

The delicate swipe of his sweet tongue, that first brief touch, pushed a soft moan out from the depths of my lustful cunny. His tongue quickened to the task of bringing me to the abyss of surrender, each light lash lasting longer than the one before. I started to quiver with anticipation of being cast over a cliff into a canyon filled with a kaleidoscope of floating colors, swirling and dancing before my eyes. Finally, with his tongue dancing back and forth between my little love nub and nectar-filled channel, I came with the most delicious whiplash orgasm I've ever experienced. Intense and drawn-out, I continued to quiver, jelly-like, even after the waves of joy receded."

"Oh my God Kate, I'm getting wet just hearing about this! The last two guys I've slept with wouldn't even consider going down on me. That joker Frank McCoy even claimed to be allergic to love's liquid balm, claiming he broke out in hives if even a drop touched his lips. That assertion was belied, by the quickness with which he dipped his prick into my honey pot. It certainly didn't stay swollen for very long after gaining entrance. Damn it, why do I end up with all the pigs?"

"I don't know Jenn, you're bound to find a keeper one of these days. Anyway, as soon as my strength returned, I pushed him over onto his back, slipping the pillow, freshly scented from my come under his head. I straddled him, my quim poised over the tip of his lovely cock. Gazing into his eyes with a sparkle of my own, I drew the head of his prick over my quim blending the soft pearls that were oozing out of the tiny cock-hole with the spent oils from my own love channel. We smiled at one another as I centered love's arrow to it's receptive target, slowly lowering my hips, taking up each measured inch until it was fully inside me.

Whether it was the just-passed orgasm or the evening's prior frustration, I was filled with floating elation with only this lovely cock tethering me to earthly reality. Cock and quim, quim and cock; my hips started to rock against his root being, sliding back and forth along the lubricated length. His hands plucked at my nipples, by this time swollen again with a lust for release. Feeling the premonitory twitching of his cock, I slid down into his arms, forcing my tongue deep into his mouth. I felt my nether lips start to spasm once again with orgasmic intensity, sucking his wonderful cock deep inside me, my own discharge bathing his heavenly one with sweet warmth. I lay there, atop him, totally drained by this second come, feeling the warm fluids slowly drain out, leaving a shiny coat of love on his pubic mound."

"Ummm, Kate?"

"Yeah, Jenn?"

"You'll have to excuse me, there's something I need to attend to in the bedroom. Don't come in for about ten minutes or so, pretty please?"

"Sure thing. Anyway, I've got to start working on this paper."

"Oh, and Kate?"

"Yes?"

"All's well that ends well."

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassalmost 14 years ago
The good guy gets the gal

Funny story--the handsome quarterback is the loser. I'd like to read more stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Nice ending to a very funny story

I do enjoy a story where the macho man craps out, and a decent guy gets the girl, and having the girl in question go into detail about the night makes it even better!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
review of "The Cloyless Cock"

This was a very nice story. I really liked the idea of two excellent friends, sharing some "girl talk!" Well thought out, it was a well told story, which I quite enjoyed reading!

duckiesmutduckiesmutalmost 20 years ago
Hilarious

my cheeks hurt from laughing so much...thank you for sharing this

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Betty Boots Boinks Santa A busty girl finds a man breaking into her house XMas night.in Humor & Satire
Nightmares Become Reality Steffi moves into her new home. Something strange happens. in Erotic Horror
The Pizza Boy This one gets a special payment.in Humor & Satire
Hilda and the Giant Wee Wee Busty Hilda's new student happens to have a three-foot penisin Humor & Satire
The Bra Salesman A man is mistaken for a lingerie salesman by a busty woman.in Humor & Satire
More Stories