The Club Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One hand was pushed under her butt, lifted her up and a big cushion was placed below. A pleasured growl gave proof of his liking and even Lilly felt that the huge kitty-cock was gliding somewhat easier inside of her. The biggest chance for the gnome, however, was that his soft fur was now rubbing not only on her tits, but also on her clit with every move the cat made. The pain subsided slightly - not only because she almost liked this new kind of stimulation, but rather because her cunt had got used inevitably to the enormous intruder by now. Suddenly even the rough little bumps rubbing inside of her felt better! Perhaps she would have started enjoying her fuck, if her pussy was not so over-sensitive due to the brutal stretching. Now with her hands free, she felt around for something to hold on, trying to grant herself at least the illusion of control, also she still was the helpless victim of a predator. She eventually found his soft, fluffy fore-legs in front of her shoulders; and with all her strength she grabbed them.

The druid felt her releasing tension and purred pleased. It was about time for her to prepare for the insemination. His female was lovely tight! He never had one like that before. But why didn't she allow him to get his nice knot inside of her? As an instinct-driven animal he couldn't grasp that his cock was too huge for his female and that a proper ejaculation into her womb was absolutely ensured even without tying to her. For him, his cock HAD to go inside completely! And thus his thrusts became even more brutal, trying to stretch her tiny orifice far enough that even the biggest part with a diameter beyond that of a gnomish fist could get inside.

Lilly had no idea how his cock looked like. She just felt how something huge was ramming against her already raw hole while the panther was hissing and panting increasingly wilder. Even though she had got used somewhat to the kitty-fuck and almost started to enjoy it, now she did panic once again.

"Nooooo! Please! What's that?"

she was screaming in between the desperate attempts to breathe. An elfish woman knelt down next to her head, smiled and caressed her hair full of sweat and kitty-drool.

"Oh, don't worry. You are almost done. He wants to cum and has to get this big knot inside first. Usually it hurts a bit at first, but afterwards it feels really nice. Relax, sweetie, then it's easier for him."

Lilly tiny fingers sank deeply into his fur. The knot pressed relentlessly against her little hole, prying it open further more and more. And her pussy gave slowly in. In the same time the hart and pointy tip of his cock was stabbing extremely painfully into her cervix, because her cunt could just not stretch any more to let him in deeper. And the druid became more furious. His kitty was uncooperative! Didn't she want to get impregnated? Raging growls and scratching with his claws on the stone platform next to the gnome's head made even the audience a little nervous. Very silently Kelsey spoke:

"He is too huge, she can't take it."

But an elf replied immediately:

"Oh, sure, she can. When I was young and had my first wild feline in the forests of Teldrassil, at first I also thought that he was too huge and I wouldn't survive."

The conversation was interrupted abruptly. A furious growl, a last merciless thrust - and with a wet noise it had happened. The thick knot had disappeared inside of the gnome. The druid stopped moving for a moment and Lilly screamed ear-deafening with her eyes wide open. Her little body clenched and thus her pussy held the knot inside for now. But something else had happened: He had pushed his cock deeper so jerkily that the tip had just penetrated the tiny opening of her cervix and slipped deep inside her womb. Thus the excruciating, stabbing pain was gone, but in exchange the gigantic knot dilated the lower part of her cunt so violently far that she was only crying and squirming underneath while his cock swelled up even a little further.

The panther had held his breath briefly and now began meowing with delight. In the same moment Lilly felt how his cock began twitching. The small bumps vibrated inside of her; the huge, hart knot pushed from inside against her most sensitive part and massaged her there that way. A first jet of hot kitty-cum splashed directly into her womb, and already this amount was way beyond what a humanoid partner would even give his female. Lilly was sobbing and crying when a second wave filled her little womb. Her whole tormented body clenched as if it tried to stop the defilement, but for the panther this was nothing but a proof how much she loved her impregnation. Loud, tantalized screams echoed through the room together with happy meowing of the druid, who continued thrusting. Although his knot pulled against the resistance of her way too tight hole like he knew it from female cats, her abused pussy did not have the strength to hold him against his animalistic force. And thus eventually the knot slipped out again, taking Lilly's breath - the pullout was even more painful than the penetration. A lot of the kitty-cum sprayed out of her dark-red, swollen pussy while his still jerking cock filled the now free part of the gnomish cunt. Lilly had no time to breathe. With the very next brutal thrust he rammed his member back inside up to his fluffy balls and pushed the sticky cum deep into her womb, accompanied by his horny panting and her sobbing.

For the panther this kind of fucking was unfamiliar. Even the elfish women had learnt to hold his knot until he was done with the insemination. But he really liked the way the gnomish pussy caressed his knot with every noisy penetration and pull-out. And so he kept humping his female happily and pumped more kitty-cum inside of her. Her cunt was so well stuffed that all his juices had to go into her womb, and so he continued filling her with huge pressure.

The elves and gnomes around were frolicking.

"Do you see? The little one doesn't even pass out. I bet she will eventually even come as well. I knew she would like a good kitty-fuck,"

giggled the elf, who insisted first on Lilly serving the panther.

"We should really keep her here. He enjoys her so very much!"

Another elfish woman pushed her right hand between panther and gnome and tickled Lilly's swollen clit shortly but fondly as a reward for pleasing the druid so well, drawing another piercing shriek from the gnome's lips. After that and probably due to sympathy, she grabbed the kitty-cock directly behind the knot and held him inside of Lilly after the next brutal penetration until the tiny gnomish hole tightened and cramped well enough to finally lock him in.

Even when the huge cock had finally stopped spraying cum, it was still way too swollen to slip out of the gnome now that her pussy clasped firmly around the intruder. The panther rose anyway, tied to his female and looked down on her. Lilly kept her eyes closed, still sobbing silently. With a cute meowing, really innocently and just like in the beginning when she had petted him, he showed how pleased he was with her. The cruel abuse was over. Really tenderly he licked tears and sweat from her face, and Lilly was too weak to struggle. Within the last few minutes she had endured things she could not have imagined before. She had been fucked by a huge panther.

His cock was trembling slightly and told her that there was still a little bit of kitty-juice leaking out. She took her right hand from his leg and touched her belly carefully. It was noticeably inflated with the shear amounts forced deep inside. A little lower she felt the enormous knot, firmly locked inside of her pussy. A second gnomish hand touched her and she looked to the side into the face of Kelsey, who was grinning boldfaced:

"Wow, the little perverted girl is really full with cum. From a panther! I knew you desperately wanted to get laid again, but a druid? Don't you feel ashamed?"

She giggled encouragingly, and Lilly answered with a shaking voice,

"Next time I'll ask you first before I follow you, hm?"

She was panting heavily again, because the panther tried to break free. The knot pulled hard from the inside and teased her raw and sour pussy.

"Uh, please, Mr. Druid! Stay a little longer, yes? You are still way too huge, pleeeeeease!"

Lilly whispered in tears, and for the very first time her male showed that he could understand her. He meowed kindly and nodded before he once again lay down onto her sweaty body and cuddled up.

It took twenty more minutes during which Lilly trembled and panted with every minor movement from him until his cock had shrunk enough for him to pull it out smoothly. The other elves and gnomes had already spread out in the room and used the stimuli and unforgettable impressions for their own naughty games. Only Kelsey was still there and watched the still huge kitty-cock sliding out of Lilly with a very wet noise. The little and once tight pussy was gaping widely; but only a quite small amount of kitty-cum leaked out. Most of it was locked deep inside of her womb because her cervix had tightened firmly once again. The panther climbed down with great caution and started licking her pussy clean when Jareth joined them. He was naked, stroking his hard huge cock and grinning down on Lilly.

"Oh, here is somebody really well stretched. You won't mind if I briefly pushed mine inside as well, will you?"

Kelsey giggled and nudged him, but the panther stared at him with sparkling eyes and growled aggressively. He would protect his cute, tight gnome! Jareth winced and petted Lilly's head.

"Don't worry, I'm just joking. But you did a great job tonight! I occasionally thought you wouldn't stay the course. But you are really a well-behaved female!"

Lilly didn't react at all. Jareth and Kelsey kissed and went away to a pile of cushions, where briefly later Kelsey did her stretching-practice as well on her elf's cock, bouncing on top of his lap, whining and panting.

When Lilly finally managed to crawl from the platform, her druid pushed her gently back toward the fireplace with his snout. She didn't even try to resist and cuddled up to his fur as soon as they arrived - devoted like he demanded. Her cute belly was still apparently dilated when he doze off in the warm firelight with a paw put gently around her.

Perhaps, she thought, the next time it wouldn't hurt that much; because she didn't believe that she would be allowed to leave now that the panther had chosen her as his female. As far as she knew, wild felines mated multiple times during heat.

12