The Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, what is the job in here? Bathroom attendant?"

"More, or less. So, yes, at a certain level you are a bathroom attendant, though you are not like one in a fancy hotel or restaurant in that you do not ask for tips! Ha!"

Jim smiled. Harold was setting him at ease with his apparent good adjustment to his role and good humor.

"So all the normal stuff, hand anyone who needs it a clean hand towel, or bath towel. Always a clean one, of course." Harold showed Jim where the clean towels were and where the used ones would go.

"There are also other duties, such as turning on the water for any lady Members, not the male Members. Also, basically just asking what they needed. Do they want a new toothbrush, or mouthwash, or mints? Always try to anticipate their needs, without being too intrusive. If you see someone just going about their business, you should not interrupt their thoughts to make offers. You need to learn to read their needs."

"That sounds pretty easy, though I guess it will take a little time to get the hang of it."

"Yeah, you may make a few blunders, but just be polite and apologetic. Remember that you are not here to stare at the women, or try to have a conversation. The same goes with the male Members. If they talk to you, then fine, but remember your place. You are here to serve."

"That sounds a little...weird."

"Don't take it personally! It is just your role. You may have other roles in the future that are more interactive. But this role, especially here in the bathroom, a sensitive place, is to just serve and be mostly quiet. Some people, especially the ladies, come in here for a moment away from the action. This place needs to be a sanctuary for them. Keep that in mind."

"OK, I get it. Can I still sneak a glance at them?"

"Yes, that is natural, nobody expects us to stop being men, just do so with upmost respect. Some of these ladies, well most if not all, are smoking hot. You will want to look. The key is to do it without them feeling like they are being watched. They should feel like you are not looking."

"Alright, I think I can do that. One more question. What are those two beds for?"

"Ahh...Well, Gayle told me specifically to let her train you on that. She will make sure to come in here early, so that you can get that knowledge from her directly."

"OK..." Jim trailed off. He was not so sure about what that meant, and the secrecy certainly was unnerving, but he just accepted it.

"We need to fold these clean towels and fire up the saunas and make sure every shower runs hot when turned on. Why don't you start with these towels and I will handle the saunas."

Jim and Harold set out to finish the last minute preparations. Outside, Stanley was busy as single men and couples began to arrive in force.

A bell was heard from the main living room and play space, the huge central chamber that would be the dancefloor and main space for sex. Harold told Jim that it was time for the assembly and that they could not miss it.

Arriving into the luxurious room, Jim saw that it appeared that everyone had arrived. In the very center, standing up on a small platform that held a free-standing stripper pole, Gayle stood in full dominatrix leather. Sitting down on the platform next to her was Holly! Jim was surprised by this, but then it seemed to make sense as it was Holly's first time. Sitting all around the two of them on cushions and mattresses arrayed in a large circle were about 15 gorgeous women, everyone was young and fit for her body type and most of them were extremely attractive to Jim.

Seated around that circle in throne-like chairs were the Members. These men were also all mostly in top shape with few exceptions. Jim counted 24 men, and though they were sitting down, it was impossible not to notice they every one he could see seemed to have a bazooka in his pants. Most of the men were shirtless and muscular. The other thing that stood out starkly: Except for 3 of the men, all of them were African American. Jim had not previously considered the racial mix of the Club, but he noticed that all of the Supporters were white, mostly pudgy and shorter, and all of the women in the room were white and mostly petite. Jim thought that it could not be by accident.

Jim looked around at the 12 or so Supporters, arrayed around the outside of the room, some holding trays of food and drink, all of them wearing ladies panties. While Jim felt a bit self-conscious looking down at his own panties and his small bulge partially-concealed by the thin, smooth fabric, he at least felt better seeing the other guys similarly dressed.

"Welcome Members!" Gayle began once everyone had settled and quieted down in anticipation of her words. "I know you all are eager to get this party started! And I know that for you Members, the double-dose of Viagra I fed you is starting to take effect! I can tell just by looking between your thunderous thighs!"

There were some giggles from the women and smiles of pleasure and confidence from the men.

"And I know that you fucking hot women are starting to loosen up and moisten as well, as the various delights you have consumed are working their magic. Do not despair, I do not plan these parties to hear myself talk! Just moan."

More laughter and some squirming from the women.

"You all know the drill, or you soon will!" Gayle looked right at Jim when she said this and he took it to mean she was intending to give him his training soon. "I have a hot little female Member to introduce to you all. She has never been fucked like she deserves to be fucked! Ever!" Jim felt a wave of shame at this word. "Let me introduce Holly!"

There are cheers and the Men could be seen to be checking her out. She is wearing next to nothing, just wearing her collar, a thong and stripper heels. Gayle had convinced her that to wear a bra was pointless and that her assets would be best shown off in this skimpiest of costumes. Holly stood up at Gayle's prompting and stood next to Gayle so everyone could get a good look. Jim blushed and wondered if anyone was noticing his embarrassment and growing hard prick that was beginning to press his panties outward. Nobody saw him at all, because every eye was on Holly. She walked slowly around the pole and around Gayle so everyone could get a good look at her ass.

Jim noticed that her eyes were a quarter closed and she looked very relaxed, yet still very excited and awake, just something different about her. She seemed confident. Jim was feeling embarrassment that someone would notice him and figure out that she was his wife and that he was the one who had never fucked her like she deserves, but again, it was all in his mind.

Everyone was just checking out Holly.

"Holly, we have a little tradition here that I would like to invite you to consider to consent to participating in. Are you feeling adventurous and horny?" Gayle held Holly's hand and looked down at her slightly from her impossibly high heeled boots.

"Yes, I am feeling quite horny, thanks to you Gayle." There were a few cheers and catcalls, indicating that Gayle was quite notoriously good with men and women.

"Well, the tradition is, with consent of course, that on a new girl's first night in the Club, that EVERY Member fuck you, and cum inside of you. It is our way of welcoming you and allowing you to get to know every Man here. Except the Supporters of course!"

More laughing and some glances back towards the Supporters along the wall, who smiled a little or squirmed a bit themselves, having to accept that Holly would not be for them to fuck. Ever.

"While Holly thinks about it," Gayle smiled and looked at Holly, knowing her answer, "why don't we give the Supporters a big round of applause for paying for this extravagant party and for serving up great food, drinks, music and service for us all!"

Good-natured applause followed and the Supporters stood a little more at attention, out of a perverse pride. After that short moment of focus on the white guys in the room, Gayle turned back to Holly.

"OK Holly, you are free to say no thank you, and that will not mean anything, and you will still have LOTS of attention. What do you think?"

"I think I would like the FULL welcome!" Holly blushed and smiled and looked down, but also snuck glances up at some of the Men she had noticed that she wanted to sample first.

There were huge cheers at this, definitely the crowd-pleasing answer they were hoping for. Even the other women were cheering and seemed happy at this, perhaps remembering their own first nights.

"OK, enough listening to me talk and time to get this party started!"

With that the black-panty clad Supporter doing DJ duty started the music which was hard, grinding, sexy electronica and the Supporters moved towards their jobs, the white-pantied men with trays moved in to circulate and the other Supporters scurried out of the room to tend to their stations. Harold grabbed Jim's arm and moved toward the exit that led to the bathroom, but Jim lingered just a second, trying to see where Holly had gone after stepping off of the platform. He caught a single glimpse, but she was surrounded by three men introducing themselves to her. He followed Harold and reported to his duty station.

Jim's head was spinning and he found it difficult to focus on his relatively simple job. In his mind he saw nothing but the three men pouncing on Holly and with every passing minute, his imagination took that scene further. When one part of his mind would try to say that he was only imagining it, the other part would yell back that his imagination is not even coming close to what her reality must be right then.

The traffic through the bathroom we relatively light for the first 45 minutes or so. Everyone seemed to be busy elsewhere and just a few Members, male and female came through for a last minute tooth brushing or quick pee.

Harold seemed to know what was going through Jim's head, "It is really quiet in here right now. Why don't you go do a quick circuit to, uh, collect any used towels? That is another duty I did not mention. Take some clean ones so that you have those to offer anyone who needs them. But come back quick! Gayle is expecting you to be here when she comes in, and you do not want to be gone when she does."

"OK, thanks!"

"And Jim. Remember. Be cool. It is only sex and she is fine."

"Oh, so you know..."

"Of course I do, we all do, but nobody typically introduces new Supporters because extra attention and focus on you was not what you were wanting anyway, especially with that raging boner struggling against your silky lingerie, right?" Harold was smiling, but not so much in a making fun way, but more of in a 'I've been there too, brother' kind of way.

"Right. Thanks, Harold."

Grabbing a small stack of towels, Jim went out to circulate through the main room.

What he saw was startling and for a moment, he froze, just taking it all in. Every direction he looked there were gorgeous women getting fucked by hung men. It had already been 45 minutes since he had left the room and so any foreplay seemed to have been long over. Every man was hard as a rock and he remembered what Gayle had said about Viagra. He had never taken it himself, but he wondered what it would do for young, strong, huge men who had no dysfunction.

Realizing he was just standing there staring, though nobody seemed to notice him, he saw a discarded towel and hastily walked over to pick it up. He placed a clean towel on an armrest of a couch were two guys were furiously fucking two of the wives. They did not pay any attention. He then looked again, hoping to find Holly. Again, from this new vantage, he just saw more hot women crying out and riding giant cocks.

He spotted another towel on the floor across the room, and walked over to collect it and leave clean ones. He was feeling a bit more confident that he was doing a good job that was his to do and that he was allowed to be there.

Hearing a woman cry out loudly with pleasure from behind him down the hall, he remembered that there were other places people would be and that maybe they needed towels too.

Very few rooms had doors that were closed, as even the other Members liked to watch from time to time. There was very little emphasis on privacy, though he noticed that one or two doors were closed.

Jim found a towel or two to attend to, and soon had only one clean towel left. His cover was soon to be blown, so he started to head back towards the bathroom.

Then he heard a voice that was surely Holly, though he was also sure he had never heard her make that sound before. It was coming from a mostly closed door, so he moved closer to the door. Almost sticking his head in, he could just catch a glimpse of the bed. There were 4 men surrounding Holly, though at first he could not be sure because she was nearly covered completely. But when she moaned again, he could hear clearly her voice and he recognized her legs, which were in the air.

"Hey You!" A woman's voice came from behind him and he turned back to the scene in the alcove of the hall he had passed before.

"Stop sneaking around over there and get me some more lube!" She sounded a bit mean, but a smile broke out on her face and she giggled a little, clearly not normally so bossy. The man fucking her and a few of the other people on the couch snickered a little.

"Of course!" Jim searched around for the lube and she impatiently pointed to the floor next to the couch. Jim grabbed the lube and held it out for her hand. She shook her head and just looked back and down at her ass.

"Put some there around his shaft and on my lips. Gently. Warm it up first!"

As Jim squirted lube onto his hand she leaned way forward towards her partner and stuck her ass into the air. After a moment, Jim gingerly dabbed the lube as he was instructed. She squirmed a little as if to help rub it around. Jim felt very strange touching these people he had never met and even more out of place touching a strange man's cock. For a moment, smearing lube across the width of that black cock, he imagined jacking off such a cock and how it was easily twice his girth.

"OK, that is enough, don't get too comfortable back there!"

Jim stopped and stood back, anticipating more commands, but she just ignored him and went back to fucking the man whom had all her attention.

Jim stepped back and set the lube down. He turned back when he heard Holly again from the room, but he realized that he felt very out of place just then, and he scurried back to the bathroom.

"Wow, dude, you were gone for a while! You are lucky that Gayle did not yet come back. There has been a lot more traffic through here, so you will need to stay here and take care of business. It has been an hour and the first round of cumming has begun, which means showers and more bathroom use."

"Sorry, Harold. I got, uh, sidetracked."

"Did you find her?"

"Yeah, she was with 4 guys in a bedroom. I did not get to stay and watch though, I had to rub lube on a hot brunette who was riding a guy with a super long pole."

"You will have to be more descriptive, because that could be any of 8 of the women out there and most of the Members. However, my wife is brunette. What did she look like?"

"She was really pretty, petite, long straight hair, brown eyes, full lips. Oh! She had a tattoo on her lower back. It looked like a bird or something."

"Oh, yeah, that's Sylvia. Was she fucking a guy in a black hat, usually keeps his shoes on?"

"That was them!"

"Well, congratulations! You just rubbed lube on my wife's pussy! She is smoking hot, right?"

"Yeah!" Jim was enthusiastic in his response, but felt weird right away. It was strange to have just done what he did, so intimate, yet to her, he was just a servant, a helper. She was really just taking a moment away from her lover because she needed a little more lubrication. Surely having a supporter touch her pussy and her lover's cock was not the highlight of her night, even if it was somehow the highlight of Jim's night so far.

Just then Gayle came into the bathroom, now naked, looking extra hot and flushed and basically, well-fucked.

"Jim! Just the man I wanted to see. I am ready to train you. Now."

"Yes, Gayle!"

"Come over here to this bed. Come quick!"

Jim hurried over to the bed next to the door.

"Get on your knees and bring your head between my legs." Jim complied. Gayle laid back. She grabbed Jim's leash and pulled gently to bring his mouth to just the right spot.

"Now lick! Clean me up completely, and by all means swallow!"

Gayle's pussy was soaking in semen. On the outside and on the inside. All Jim could smell or taste was cock and cum. Having Gayle grab him by the collar had flipped a switch in Jim. Holly had never been so forceful and dominant, and the effect was to eliminate his doubts and his hesitations that had begun to come up as soon as he could tell what Gayle wanted. Somehow, having his will taken away by the collar was allowing Jim to relax and just accept that if he was to get to Gayle's sweet tasting pussy, he would just be working his way through a lot of cum first.

She spoke to him, between pleased moans, "Good boy, Jim. You are going to do just fine at this job. Keep going and I am going to give you some instruction. This duty is an honored duty, and though being in the bathroom is a first-time Supporter requirement, others of your class are doing this all over the party tonight and every night we gather. Most of the Members do not mind fucking one of your wives with sloppy seconds or thirds, but every few loads and a wife or a girlfriend just needs a cleanup. This is your chance for some sexual intimacy. Got it? Don't stop!"

"mmmmmm hmmmm."

"That's right, clean me all the way. Now some important rules: First, you will only do this when asked. Second, you will do with right away when asked. Third, and perhaps most important, you cannot touch yourself or otherwise pleasure yourself while doing this. If a Member wants to see you get hard, or even get off, you will be commanded to do it yourself, or maybe she will want to milk you with her hands. But these privileges are not to be expected and may not happen at all. It is totally up to the whims of the Members. Got that?"

"mmmmmmm hmmmmm."

"That's really good. Fifth rule, you should always do your best to sense what she wants, and try to give her the most pleasure. Good! That feels really good, Jim. But you should not be attached to making her cum. She might have cum 10 times already and is too sensitive. Learn to tell when this is the case. If she wants more, she will tell you. If she wants less, she will tell you. You just do what is best for her, and she will tell you, so you need to listen, even if she does not use her words. Got it?"

"mmmmmmm hmmmmm."

"OK, Jim, you are doing great. Final rule is, that if she, or he wants you to clean cock, you will do that too. Even if it is your first time, remember you wear that collar and leash. You agreed to follow all the rules and you will need to suck some cock. At some point, one of the guys fucking your wife tonight, which is all of them, eventually, will come in here for a cleanup. If you are lucky, he will come directly after fucking Holly, so you will know by her taste on his cock, that he just fucked your wife. OK?"

"mmmmmmm hmmmmm!"

"Good, we understand one another. OH! Do that, what you just did, more and faster!"

"mmmmmmm hmmmmm!"

"Finally, you are not to go trying to find Holly anymore tonight! I heard you were sneaking around looking for her. Tonight is not about you. It is about her and she does not need to be thinking about where you are and what you are doing. Like I said, the gift we give you is that your first cock will be fresh from Holly. Oh, Yeah! That is all I have to tell you...I am just going to shut up and let you keep going for a few minutes..."