The Club Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hearing what was happening in the corner of the club, a crowd started to gather behind us. Before long, twenty people or so were watching this incredible scene as engrossed as we were, everyone watching Paula's face buried between Emily's legs. At this point, both Paula and Emily were lost in the moment and didn't care.

As Paula continued working on her, Emily was enraptured with pleasure. As her face became flushed, her lower body started to squirm heavily back and forth. Feeling this, Paula literally had to use her left hand to hold Emily down a bit so she could continue contact on her now soaking, wet pussy. As Paula continued to flick her tongue over her clit, moving her fingers inside her vagina, the pressure building inside Emily was evident to us all.

As everyone continued to watch entranced, the inevitable finally happened. As Emily grinded her lower body into Paula's face, she drew in a couple hard, deep breaths just before her body strongly tensed. Then, just a suddenly, she convulsed as a powerful orgasm shot through her, loud moans escaping from deep within her. Emily came hard for several, long blissful seconds as Paula continued to magically work her tongue and fingers on her pussy.

Slowly, the orgasm drifted away as Emily continued breathing deeply. Extremely gratified with what she had done, Paula removed her fingers from Emily's body as she leaned back. A pleasing chill shot through me as I looked at Paula; the sight of her mouth and chin wet with Emily's juices was something I will never forget. As I looked at a still recovering Emily, her legs were still resting apart on the arms of the chair. Everyone present could see the pool of fluid between her bottom and the seat cushion.

"That was nice!!" was one of several different comments I heard from the crowd around us.

As I looked at her, I could see that Emily was completely lost in the eroticism of the moment because she was now acutely aware of all these people watching her, but made absolutely no movement to cover herself. As she continued to come down from her intense orgasm, she used a hand to brush some strands of hair away from her face. A few moments later she said yet another thing I'll never forget, "So, is anybody here gonna fuck me?"

I'm sure there were several volunteers in the crowd but before anyone could speak, Jim said, "I think Steve would be happy too!!"

Steve swallowed, then smiled when he heard what his friend said. He sat motionless for a few seconds, possibly from some mild discomfort that a crowd was now watching. However, as his wife moved to his side and smiled at him as she removed Emily's juices from her face, his hormones overcame any sense of embarrassment and he soon stood up and walked over to where Emily sat.

As she saw him stand, Emily reached down with her hand and started to rub the tips of her fingers over her pussy. When Steve reached her, he stood in front of her and watched her play with herself as he proceeded to run his hand up and down the bulge in his shorts. As they looked at one another, it was clear to us all that they were playing with each other, purposely increasing the heat between them.

Soon though, as he continued to watch her fingers slide over her soaked labia, he slowly began to unbutton his shirt before tossing it to the floor. As he started to unzip his shorts, Emily took turns moving her eyes up and down, alternating between his face and lower body. When done with the zipper, he loosened a single button and quickly removed his shorts and underwear. As he stood straight, Emily smiled softly when she saw his six-inch penis standing at full attention.

Quickly, as he looked at Emily hungrily, he grabbed his cock with his hand and stroked himself slowly, making it just a little bit harder. As she watched, she bit down on her bottom lip once again which had a way of showing him that she was ready for him. But, to show him even further that she was, she used her other hand and gave him a 'come over here' sign with her index finger.

Immediately following her lead, he sat on his knees just as his wife had. When settled, he unexpectedly leaned his head down and took a quick lick of Emily's pussy causing her to jump. Before he could continue however, she gently pushed him back, saying, "I'm too sensitive! Just put it in me!!"

"Sorry!" Steve said immediately, afraid he offended her.

Seeing his reaction, Emily smiled as she said, "It's okay! It's your wife's fault! I just need to feel something hard! Just go ahead and fuck me!!" As she said this, her eyes were looking directly at his erection as she reached down and used two fingers of her hand to spread her pink pussy lips apart, exposing the entrance of her vagina to him. It was the ultimate invitation.

Seeing this, Steve tightened his lips together, knowing full well the pleasure he was about to experience. As he moved his body just inches away from her, he wet his right hand with his saliva and lubricated his penis with it. Then, holding her thigh with his other hand, he started to guide the head of his penis into her pussy.

As she savored the head of his cock penetrate her, Emily's mouth fell open from both excitement and pleasure. However, before he pushed himself fully inside her, Steve pulled out, the head of his penis now coated with her juices. His precum now combined with her fluids, he used his hand to paint the shaft of his penis with the mixture of their sexual lubricant. Then, satisfied, he placed the tip of his cock inside her once again, grabbing her other leg before he pushed his manhood fully inside her waiting pussy.

Emily grunted when she felt him fully enter her body, looking down where they were now connected. Steve closed his eyes when he felt the warmth of her pussy engulf his penis. As he opened his eyes once again, he reached up to grab her hips for support then started to slide the entire length of his cock in and out of her. Soon, feeling his hardness sliding inside her, Emily started to moan once again.

For the next few minutes, these strangers treated us all to a ravenous cession of passionate sex. As Steve held on to her tightly, I could see the white condensation of her vaginal juices gradually build at the base of his cock; clearly showing how much her body wanted this. While Steve's thrusts became harder and faster, Emily's moans became more vocal. The look on her face clearly showed she was inebriated with lust.

As he continued to slam his cock forcibly into her pussy, Steve eventually reached up with his hand and pulled down the straps of her dress to expose her breasts to him. As the beauty of them came into view, we all could see her small, pink nipples, still hard from her cumming just a few minutes earlier. After moving her arms to free them from the dress, Emily reached down and gripped his forearms, the dress now loosely wrapped around her belly. For several more minutes, the intensity of their fucking continued, their bodies making noise as he slammed into her.

As they looked deeply into each other's eyes, both savoring the moment to the fullest, Steve eventually announced he wasn't going to be able to last much longer. Hearing what he said, Emily reached down and started to rub her clitoris with her fingers as she said deeply, "Hold on! I want to cum again!!"

For the next minute or two, Steve's face showed he was fighting with everything he had not to cum. As he continued to pound his cock into her pussy, Emily once again drew in some hard, shallow breaths just before another orgasm hit her. As her body went into another spasm, she bucked her lower body up and down to meet his thrusts as she continued to grind her fingers over her swollen clitoris, her moaning echoing throughout the large room.

Seeing Emily's face grimace with pleasure as her vaginal muscles tightened around his cock was too much for Steve to handle. Using a few more short, intense thrusts inside her body, Steve held his breath as he removed his erection from her pussy and started to violently jerk on his tool. Just a brief moment after pulling out of her, he grunted as he started to cum. As he stared at her vagina, a copious amount of cum shot out the tip of his penis; most of it landing over her now reddened labia where he purposely aimed it to land.

As their moans began to subside, both relaxed where they sat, both breathing deeply to recover. Quickly after watching these strangers cum together, a polite applause with the occasional comment of approval could be heard from the crowd. Both Steve and Emily smiled with embarrassment when they heard them. However--for the moment—Emily still enjoyed being the center of attention, surprising me when she proceeded to use the tip of her finger to rub his semen over her skin and pubic hair. As she said before, this place made her do things she normally wouldn't do.

As I continued to watch Emily playfully spread Steve's cum around her vagina, an older man suddenly moved forward from the crowd, sliding past me on my right. For a brief second, I thought that this individual had a mindset that he could just walk up to Emily with expectations he could have his way with her, but as he turned slightly, I saw he was holding a few towels over his arm. As he tossed a separate towel to each of them, both looked at him with some uneasiness as if they were two teenagers who had been caught doing something they shouldn't have.

However, they were both quickly put at ease when the older gentleman said to them, "You two look like you just thoroughly enjoyed yourselves!" Keeping most of his attention on Emily, he continued, "The temperature in here definitely just went up a few degrees! I thank you both for letting us watch something that so incredibly hot!!" As the man turned to acknowledge the still mingling crowd, I saw his face and quickly remembered him to be the owner of The Club.

After drying himself with the towel, Steve began to put his clothes back on while sitting next to his wife. As he continued, both he and Paula started conversing with Jim and Sasha, both acknowledging how right they were about Emily. As the couples talked, Emily removed the milky seed that she had spread over her skin before sliding the straps of the sundress back over her shoulders. As she covered her body, a few looks of disappointment were present on some faces in the crowd as they gradually began to disperse.

After the owner of the club waited patiently for Emily to clean then cover herself, he introduced himself to us. We learned that his name was David and he began to chat with us, pulling up a chair to sit. For the next 15 minutes or so we talked about how much we had enjoyed his club, at one point laughing when he stated he just witnessed firsthand how much that was true.

Spending most of his time looking admiringly at Emily while we talked about ourselves personally, I noticed that he was probably in his early fifties possessing a mixture of pepper gray hair. He was about six feet tall with a slender build, showing he probably exercised frequently. His tan had me guess him to be a swimmer. His easy demeanor, smile and bright blue eyes made Emily feel very comfortable with him.

After confirming a question of his that we knew of the different activities that took place upstairs, Emily asked a question herself, "I never noticed but is there a place around here where somebody could take a quick shower? I don't want to get to sticky!" She said this half-jokingly.

Raising his eyebrows, David said, "Yeah! There are some showers down the hallway, past the Sauna and Jacuzzi's." However, as he focused on Emily's face he continued, "I do have a shower in my private office if you would like to use that one."

Emily smiled coyly. I knew by the look on her face that she knew exactly what David had on his mind. After a few seconds of thought, she said, "Would you mind?"

Immediately, he replied, "No! Not at all! Please, be my guest!"

Seeing that he was close to begging, she said with a devil's grin, "You promise you'll be a good boy, right?"

Not expecting to hear this, David stammered as he said, "Oh, absolutely! It's the least I can do!" It was obvious as we were talking that David wanted a piece of Emily himself. He had a mild look of disappointment after hearing what she just said, perhaps thinking she thought of him as being to old for her.

Smiling, Emily stood and said, "Would you mind if I used it now?"

Fighting to show any signs of being disheartened, David said, "Yeah, you bet! Why don't you two follow me."

As we both started to follow David to an unknown location in the club that held his office, Jim saw us and asked me if we were leaving. I told him that Emily was just going to get cleaned up and we weren't likely headed home just yet. Happy to hear this, Jim smiled broadly. It was obvious by the look on his face that he wanted to play with Emily himself as well, at least one more time anyway. Seeing Emily and David at a distance from me, I hurried to catch up with them.

After making a few turns through some hallways, we finally came to David's office that was hidden away in a corner of the large building. As Emily and I stepped inside his luxurious office, we both immediately focused on the large erotic pictures hanging on the walls. We discovered that all the pictures were in black-and-white, artistically showing highly attractive models in various sexual activities. His office was a shrine to the pleasures of sex.

As Emily looked at the pictures, she said with a raised voice, "Nice!"

As David smiled, he said, "Thanks!! Not something you would find in most offices! Watching attractive people enjoy themselves in such an intimate way is something I love to do." As he continued to look at Emily he said, "Watching you enjoy yourself the way you did just a little while ago made my week. Knowing that there are some beautiful women out there like you is why I gambled and opened this place!"

Emily smiled from both his compliment and understanding of what it is like to be addicted to sex. Now feeling playful, she said, "So, what did you like most when you watched?"

Shifting where he sat on his large, oak desk, he said, "Well, you're a beautiful women! But…. I'd have to say the look on your face when you came was definitely the highlight for me!!"

Emily sat quietly as she smiled softly, noticing that she still felt a glow from her recent orgasms. Soon though, breaking an uncomfortable silence, she said, "Well, do you mind if I borrow your shower now?"

"No! Not at all!" David said as he straightened, walking over to a door just behind the left corner of his desk. As he held the door open for her, he pointed out where she could find soap and towels as she moved past him into the bathroom.

As he held the door handle, he started to close it when Emily said to him, "You can leave it open!"

With widening eyes, he teasingly said, "Okay! But, I can't promise I'm not going to try to take a peak!"

Emily said nothing as she opened a cabinet to remove a towel. Looking back at him, she gave him a look that clearly showed him that she would not mind if he did. Reading her body language correctly, he swallowed heavily to control himself, making no effort to look away. Knowing that he was watching her but not looking back, Emily started to slowly undress. Once again, she was enjoying the attention this stranger was giving her as she seductively stripped away her clothing.

Soon completely naked, she opened the door to the shower and turned on the water. As she stood waiting for a preferable temperature, I could see a barely noticeable grin on her face. She was still purposefully avoiding his staring eyes as he looked lustfully at her, but I knew without a doubt from her look that she was having fun teasing him.

After she entered the shower, David looked at me and shook his head. I knew what he was thinking as I said, "Nice, huh!!"

"Exquisite!" He said before looking back to watch her silhouette through the obscured, shower door.

As Emily cleaned herself, David and I talked more about her. Once again, I confirmed with a person I just met that I really did enjoy watching her play with other people, pretending that we were the secure, happy couple. As we heard the water being turned off, he looked at me and said, "You're a lucky man!!"

As the shower door popped open, Emily stepped out and grabbed a towel off the sink counter. David and I both watched her closely, admiring the beads of water running down the smooth skin of her tight, little body.

Just as she was about to start using the towel, David boldly said, "Do you need any help drying off?"

Drying her face but with her body still dripping wet, she smiled as she looked towards him to say, "Are you offering your services?"

Swallowing once again before smiling, he said, "It would be a privilege!"

Simply, she said, "Okay!"

Excited, David quickly moved into the bathroom as if afraid she would change her mind before he could get to her. Standing a good eight inches above her, David looked down at her as he took the towel from her hand and started to softly run it over the front of her body. As he dried her, Emily watched his hands as they moved over her. As I watched, I admired the eroticism of the scene before me. Seeing this fully clothed man drying off this fully nude, beautiful woman caused my heart to race once again.

As he bent down to dry off her legs, Emily reached out with her hand, resting it on his shoulder for support as she raised each leg so he could dry off her feet. When finished with each leg, he briefly starred directly at her golden mound before looking at her face as he stood. As he moved behind her, he said tenderly, "Now your back!"

David's rapid breathing was obvious as he started to dry off her shoulders and back. He took his time, caressing her with the cotton fabric before he bent down once again, his eyes completely focused on the soft curves of her perfectly shaped ass just inches from his face. Spending a few more moments to make sure the back of her legs were dry, he stood once again. Staring at Emily through the mirror as she looked back at him, he gently tossed the towel to the side.

Smiling, she said to him, "Thanks!!"

"My pleasure!"

David was standing just inches behind Emily as he glanced between her face and breasts reflecting in the mirror. "You really have a beautiful body!" As she thanked him again, he said, "I don't mean to be crude but you have the most incredible breasts!"

Realizing that she wasn't making any effort to move away from him, David took a risk and started to slowly glide his hands over her body until he reached her breasts, cupping them fully in the palms of his hands, gently squeezing them. Doing this as he looked at her in the mirror, he breathed deeply when he felt her lean back slightly, resting herself against his chest. For the next few minutes, David softly kneaded her breasts causing her nipples to harden as their lust for each other steadily climbed.

As he continued to fondle her, Emily reached back with her hands to touch him. As he gently pinched her nipples to stimulate her even further, Emily would occasionally lean her head back as she closed her eyes, the occasional yet barely audible moan escaping from her lips. Still watching transfixed on the effect his touch was having on her, his growing hunger soon forced him to take things to a higher level.

Without any words, David moved his hands away from Emily's breasts, running them down the backside of her body until he sat in a crotched position, still behind her. Knowing what he was going to do, Emily leaned her upper body forward against the cabinet, bracing herself with her arms in way that forced her bottom to stand out from her body. As she stood completely naked in front of this fully clothed man, an eager look of anticipation grew on her face knowing that she was about to be played with once again.