The Coffee Shop Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peyton tugged his jeans down a bit farther and watched as Caleb's powerful erection rose above her, throbbing with each and every heartbeat, the large swollen head almost purple from his arousal. Caleb's erection was pale like the rest of him and surprisingly, he was shaven. Peyton's mouth watered unexpectedly at the sight of the clear ooze that trickled down his generous length and without even thinking, she grasped his veined base in both hands before slipping her mouth over his tip.

Instantly Caleb grunted and jerked his hips upward, pushing more of his length into her mouth. Peyton pulled back a little, knowing that she needed to take her time. Efraim had not been anywhere this size, merely average in length and girth, and this was her first cock in months. She wanted to enjoy it and she wanted Caleb to as well.

Fortifying herself with a deep breath, Peyton took Caleb in her mouth and met his gaze as she swept her tongue over Caleb's slit. The moment his taste registered, Peyton groaned. He was salty, for sure, but smoky flavored, woodsy. It took Peyton by surprise at how much she enjoyed it. Caleb let out a strangled moan as the tip of her tongue circled the bulbous head and soon more of the woodsy flavor began to fill her mouth. Aided by her spit and Caleb's pre cum, she began to firmly stroke his length from base to tip, using her tongue to trace the largest vein along the underside and occasionally she flicked out to brush the clear fluid away from his slit.

Over and over again Peyton repeated the gesture, never hurrying to bring him to finish. He had teased her earlier about delayed gratification, and that was exactly what he was going to get.

Caleb caught onto her game a minute or so later after she had tugged on his sac to halt his release. His hand in her hair tightened a little roughly around the strands and Peyton was surprised at the spasm in her thighs the gesture caused. Peyton responded to Caleb's roughness and nibbled on the skin under his sac, never ceasing her slow pumps on his length. Caleb cried out softly and Peyton rose up quickly to tease his pulsing, hungry length with her lips and tongue.

She watched Caleb's face as she increased her speed and saw his jaw muscles twitch as he fought to keep control.

"Let go, Caleb," she whispered softly after pulling off his length. "Just let it come."

Caleb's eyes shone brightly down at her and suddenly his entire body arched, his hips bucking up into her hands. "Peyton," he breathed. She slipped her mouth over his tip when he increased the pressure on the back of her head and she watched beads of sweat trickle down his flushed face as he began to thrust up into her mouth.

Peyton marveled at the strength of the body beneath her, unable to believe at how each muscle flowed and tightened under her palms as she brought Caleb to his peak. Caleb tensed beautifully and threw back his head as he exclaimed her name loudly into the air. A split second later, hot, thick spunk filled Peyton's mouth and throat, the smell of fallen leaves and earth filling her nose as Caleb released one spurt after another, his cock twitching with each pulse. Peyton had to use her hands around his tip to seal the liquid inside her mouth and pulled away when his fingers gently tugged on her hair again a few seconds later.

Caleb's lids were heavy when they looked at one another, his face glowing and flushed from his release. Peyton kissed the tip of his softening member until Caleb's hands reached down for her shoulders and pulled her up to him, his lips parted for a kiss.

"But I just..." she trailed off as she turned her head.

Caleb smirked. "A real man shouldn't be afraid of his own cum, babe. It doesn't bother me." His lips sealed over hers to prove his point, even going as far as to dip his tongue into her mouth to ensure she understood. When he pulled away Peyton was breathless and gasping, her body aching for him again.

Caleb's eyes were swirling emeralds as he pulled her mouth to his again, and to her amazement, Peyton felt Caleb's not-so-little Caleb stiffen once more.

Caleb opened his mouth, probably to say something sarcastic, but the sound of tires on gravel caught their attention. Caleb pulled Peyton into a final, bruising kiss, possessing her mouth completely before pulling away, their breathing ragged.

Without having to say a word, both of them scrambled off the couch. Peyton grabbed the Febreze spray from the kitchen and began to fill the living room with the smell of lavender as Caleb straightened into his jeans. Both of them then went to their rooms to clean up, smiling coyly at one another as they parted.

Peyton closed her bedroom door and leaned against it with a sigh, giggling as she tasted Caleb still on her tongue and lips.

"Peyton?" her mother called from downstairs. "Caleb?"

Peyton hurriedly changed out of her underwear and jeans, having to use a damp wash cloth to clean herself before redressing. After looking over her reflection in the bathroom mirror, she then opted for pulling her hair out of its ponytail thanks to the darkening bite marks just below her ear and the oblong shaped bruises on her neck.

After quickly gargling and spritzing herself with perfume, Peyton walked down the stairs and into the kitchen where her parents and Caleb were sitting at the kitchen table, accompanied by a tall, handsome man she knew well.

Oskar Janssen stood as she entered, beaming a brilliant smile in her direction as he adjusted the fastenings of his business suit. Where Daniel was stocky and muscled, Oskar was lithe and lean. His white blonde hair was slicked back in its usual style, a small wayward section of his bangs spilling over his forehead and falling dangerously close to his startling light blue eyes. He took her hand and raised it to his lips, as was his usual greeting, and winked at her.

"It's good to see you again, Peyton," he replied with a smile.

"And you," Peyton returned, unable to stop the smile that crossed her face.

Oskar dropped her hand and gestured for her to take a seat. Peyton sat in the chair beside Caleb, who instantly took her hand in his own. The pad of his thumb began to slowly but firmly rub over her knuckles as though he was trying to rub off the presence of Oskar's lips on her skin. Peyton fought a smile as Oskar and Caleb made eye contact. Clearly these two didn't like each other and Peyton didn't even have to guess why.

Oskar may be her father's age, but he was a notorious flirt. Single, handsome, and wealthy he had a lifestyle that even sometimes her father envied. He was never without some fashion model on his arm and usually he dropped by the Barn in his Bentley or another expensive, economically wasteful car. Peyton was familiar with Oskar's antics, and she knew they were entirely meaningless as Oskar would have his cojones handed to him by her father if the flirting became something else entirely. Caleb, however, was not.

This was going to make one hell of a meeting that was for certain.

"Your parents requested that I come in from the city for a rather personal matter," Oskar began, his business persona instantly taking over. His eyes drifted to Caleb briefly. "Daniel mentioned that it involves pressing charges." He eyed Peyton for confirmation. When she nodded, he then spoke to Caleb. "I am going to assume that you are the client I am to be representing."

Caleb's scowl dissipated as he realized what was happening. His eyes turned to Daniel who nodded once before he looked to Peyton. She squeezed his hand gently and put her other hand over his. Caleb eyed Oskar again. "Yes."

Oskar leaned forward in his seat and clasped his hands on the table in front of him, all the laughter gone from his face. "And what are the charges?" he asked quietly.

Caleb's icy green gaze never wavered from Oskar's. "My father abused and neglected me for eighteen years. I want that son of a bitch to pay."

~+~