The Coffee Shop Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go and lie down on the sofa Mike, and make yourself comfortable," I instructed him.

"Yes," he replied quietly and carried out my instructions. With his pants pockets still hanging inside out, Mike looked a bit comical as he walked over to the sofa. I smiled and rubbed my still rock hard cock and I replayed the events of only a few minutes ago, in my mind. Once he had settled in I continued.

"Mike," I said to him as I tossed one of the towels over to him. "Open your fly, take out your cock and wrap your cock in this warm furry thick towel. Once you do that you will find yourself on the edge of ejaculating and you will start to moan out loud with joy."

Mike said nothing, as he snatched the towel from mid air and tugged frantically at his fly as he tried to open it. It took him only a few seconds to carry out his instructions, and before I blinked more than a few times, he was moaning with joy, and his hips were starting to undulate. Enough was enough. He'd waited long enough.

"This time only, Mike," I said to him in a loud and clear voice. "When I snap my fingers you will cum and shoot your load like never before. It will feel ten times better than it's ever felt before. You will shoot and shoot and shoot until you are finished, being sure to catch all of your seed in that towel you have wrapped around your cock. When you have finished you will clean yourself up, and put that towel in the dirty clothes hamper in my bedroom, after which you will return to the living room and lie back down on the sofa and wait for further instructions."

I waited a few moments and then snapped my fingers. Mike cried out with howls and hoots of animal passion as the release so long denied him was finally granted. He actually barked, as he came, which was something I'd never heard before. My own release was triggered by his and I completely ignored Mike as I was carried away on my own tide of ecstasy. I don't know which of us finished first and frankly I don't really care. All that I do know is that by the time I finished, Mike had cleaned himself up and was back lying on the sofa. I was not too surprised to note that his fly was closed. The smile plastered on his face was outrageous, but well earned. It probably matched the one that was on my face. I looked at the clock on the mantel and was shocked to see that it was nearly 9:00 PM. Mike's first session with me had gone on for nearly two and one half hours. It was time to end it.

"Mike, the fantasy is over," I said to him. He sighed a few times, and then nodded his head, but continued to smile that outrageous smile. "Who am I, Mike?" I asked him.

"You are Paul Walton," he answered. "You have hypnotized me tonight and I've never felt so good before. I want to do whatever you tell me to. Each time I obey, I feel so good."

Good. Very good. Things were working out as planned. Mike no longer thought of me as Sharon Stone. (Hey I'm cute, but I'm not THAT cute.) "Excellent, Mike. Would you like to return to this state again sometime?" I asked him.

"Oh yes, very much so," he answered quickly. "What must I do?"

"Just listen to my voice, and obey," I said to him.

"Yes, of course," he replied. "I always obey you, Paul."

"Whenever I say to you, 'your shoes are ruby red', you will return instantly to this deep and wonderful state of hypnosis, Mike," I said to him clearly and carefully. "If you are standing or sitting at the time you will not fall, slip, slide, or topple over. Your body will relax, but you will not collapse. Your eyes will close immediately and your head will nod forward down onto your chest, but that is all. When you understand all this, Mike, let me know."

Mike lay there for a minute or so, and finally said, "I understand, Paul."

"One final point, Mike," I said after a few seconds thought. "When I awaken you, you will not remember anything about this hypnosis session, at all. You will not realize that you were hypnotized, and will not remember going under. However, then I say the word 'remember' the entire night's events will come flooding back into your mind, with crystal clarity."

"Yes, I understand, Paul," Mike said, in a calm and accepting tone of voice.

I waited a few more moments. It would be interesting to see what Mike's reaction to the night's events would be, once he remembered them. I counted him out. Mike opened his eyes.

"What...what happened?" Mike asked puzzled to be looking at the ceiling of my apartment. "We were sitting here talking about hypnosis and sex, and now I'm lying on the sofa." Mike looked down at himself and his eyes grew big with surprise. "My clothes! What happened to my clothes?" He patted his pants and then cried out, "Where's my wallet? What happened to my money? What in the hell happened here?"

Mike bolted off of the sofa and stormed over to where I was sitting. Upset does not begin to describe his state of mind. He was confused, concerned, worried, scared, angry and maybe even a bit terrified. Regretfully, I realized that I should have told him to awaken unconcerned and not upset, but it was a bit late for that. As he stood there silently demanding answers to his questions, I was hard put not to laugh at him. It was comical, at least from my point of view. After all, he was such a good, willing, submissive subject, that it seemed a shame not to make use of that fact and have a little harmless fun with him. It wasn't easy for me to keep a straight face, but I did manage to smile at him and not laugh out loud.

"It's okay, Mike," I told him. "I hypnotized you, just as you asked me to. Your clothes are on the dinning room table, except for your jacket which is in the hall closet, and you tie which is still draped around my neck. The items from your pants are on the table in the kitchen."

Mike's expression did not change. He continued to look at me with anger and distrust. He didn't believe me and walked over to the dining room and then into the kitchen to confirm what I said. When he returned to the living room, he was somewhat calmer but still wary of me.

"So how come I don't remember any of this?" He asked me, still keeping a few feet away from me. The caution in his voice was evident.

"Because I told you not to," I answered. "You only did what you agreed and wanted to do, Mike."

"I somehow doubt it, " he said gruffly. "I have a hard time believing that I nearly did a strip tease for you. I'm not an exhibitionist. It's not in my nature. Did you slip me something before we started?"

"No, Mike," I answered him, ignoring the implication of unethical behaviour. "Don't you remember what happened?" I asked him.

He opened his mouth to answer and then froze in place as the events of the evening started to play out in his mind. His eyes went wide and his mouth formed an 'oh' of surprise. I remained quiet, looked at Mike and waited. It was tiny at first, barely a twitch at the corner of his mouth, but I saw Mike's expression start to change. The twitch changed into a slight tug at the corner of his mouth and that soon changed to the beginning of a grin. From the grin, came a smile and the smile grew bigger and bigger with time. Mike's eyes started to glow as well. In only a few minutes he was smiling and his eyes were merry. Finally he looked over at me, and he didn't blush. I had expected him to, but he didn't. He merely walked over to me, and held out his hand.

"Thank you, Paul," he said simply. "You did much more than I expected. The fantasy was wonderful. I haven't cum like that in months. You didn't do anything wrong. I am sorry for what I said earlier. Do you think we could do this again sometime? Maybe next time I could vacuum your apartment"

"What's this? Are you applying to be my house boy, Mike?" I asked jokingly. Inside I was a bit surprised at how calm and accepting Mike was with all this. I had expected him to be a bit more concerned about the night's events. But if he didn't have any problems with it, I wasn't going to complain.

"Sure, if you like, but I only work when hypnotized first," he replied and then winked at me.

"I'm glad you had a good time, Mike, but don't you think you should get dressed now?" I asked him.

"Yes, but could you put me back under again afterwards? Please? I really enjoyed it and I'd like a bit more, if you don't mind," Mike said. He wasn't pleading or begging, merely asking me with all the nonchalance, as if he was asking me if I knew what the weather forecast was for tomorrow.

"Okay, but only for about another 30 minutes. That's all the time I can spare," I answered.

"Great! Just let me get my things together," Mike replied eagerly.

I held out his tie to him. He eagerly snatched it from me. It didn't take much to please him, apparently. I remained sitting in the chair on the sofa while Mike got dressed in the dining room. I was relieved that Mike had not objected to anything that I'd done with him tonight. I had been wise to follow my instincts and not have Mike remove his pants. My eyes slid all over Mike's body as he got dressed. I enjoyed every movement of his limbs, and every flex of his muscles. I smiled to myself when Mike undid his pants briefly, to tuck in his shirt. He was an efficient dresser, and soon he was standing in front of the dinning room mirror doing up his tie. God he looked so nice standing there! I swallowed a couple of times and decided to indulge myself, just a tiny little bit. "Your shoes are ruby red", I called out to him. Mike was facing away from me, but I could clearly see his reflection in the dinning room mirror. His eyes went wide with surprise for just an instant before they fluttered closed, and his arms dropped loosely to his sides. His tie was still undone, but he had draped it around his shoulders and already tucked it under his shirt collar which was buttoned closed. "Come here and stand in front of me, Mike," I called out to him.

"Yes, Paul," he called back and quickly started to walk towards me. When he arrived I stood up in front of him and smiled at him. He smiled back.

"Feeling good again, aren't you?" I asked him.

"Oh, very much so," he answered. "Thank you. What may I do for you?"

"I'm going to tuck your pants pockets back in for you, Mike," I told him. "It only seems fair since I'm the one who pulled them inside out in the first place. You'll enjoy that won't you?"

"Yes," he replied. "But only because you say so, and because you are the person doing it to me." He smiled a sweet small smile at me and continued. "Whenever you like...uh...sir."

"Just close your eyes and enjoy it, Mike," I instructed him as I walked behind him. It took only a few minutes for me to neatly tuck all the pockets of Mike's pants back inside and to button the hip pockets closed. Okay, I admit it. I dragged out the process a bit, by doing some exploring with my hands. I enjoyed it, and from the way Mike grunted and moaned I don't think that he objected either.

"Mike," I said to him as I stood behind him admiring that ass of his once more. (Hey, you can NEVER get too much of a good view of a nice cute ass.) "This one time only, when you finish dressing and have replaced all the contents of your pockets you will immediately return to this wonderful deep state of hypnosis, and walk back into the living room and sit down on the sofa. You will make yourself very comfortable, and look at your wrist watch, making note of the time. When 30 minutes have passed you will automatically wake up and be your normal self. With each minute that passes you'll feel yourself going down a bit deeper and feeling just a bit better. When you wake up you will remember everything that happened to you tonight."

Mike silently nodded his head as he listened to my instructions. "Now return to where you were standing in front of the mirror, and finish dressing," I said to him. "As soon as you touch your tie again you will wake up and not even realize that I just put you back under. You will think, though, that you already tucked in your pants pockets."

"Yes, Paul, I understand," Mike said softly and walked over to the dinning room mirror. I quickly scampered back into my chair in the living room so that Mike would not think anything was amiss. Mike awoke without incident and continued to dress himself. Once he had his tie done up and adjusted to his satisfaction, he headed off to the kitchen. A few moments later, he walked back out and smiling at me, headed for the front hall closet. My eyes tracked that lovely ass of his again, with that great big bulging wallet in the right hip pocket. All too soon, though it was covered as Mike snatched his jacket from the hall closet and slipped it on.

"Boy do I feel better now," he said to me as he adjusted his jacket. "I didn't want to say anything before, but I was getting a bit cold without my shir......" His words trailed off as he slipped back into the hypnotic trance that he had left only a few minutes ago. Mike's head nodded forward as his eyes closed and he stood there at ease, swaying just a little bit. His eyes opened a few moments later and he slowly walked into the living room. With just a hint of a smile on his lips, Mike approached the sofa and slowly sat down in it, facing me. He moved around a few times as he made himself comfortable, as he sat back and relaxed. He placed his arms so that his hands were resting in his lap and let out a long slow deep sigh of contentment. I could see his body become more relaxed and limp with each passing second, as his head started to sway back and forth a bit.

Blinking his eyes a few times to focus them, Mike finally glanced down to look for his wrist watch. He tugged at the left suit sleeve until he finally exposed the wrist watch to his view. A look of deep peace and satisfaction spread slowly across Mike's features as his eyes focused on the watch. I looked closely at him, and experienced a sense of delight and satisfaction as Mike's attention became focused only on gazing at his watch and noting the passage of time. He was like a marble statue, sitting there unmoving except for his slow and deep breathing. His jacket was not buttoned closed and so some of Mike's lap and the crotch of his pants were exposed. Enough to give me a nice view from where I was sitting, and I could see that he was slightly aroused as he sat there. He was not rock hard, but pleasantly hard, that is enough to feel good, but not to feel really turned on. This explained the satisfied smile on Mike's lips and the dreamy expression on his face. I got up and then sat down beside Mike on the sofa. I wanted to get a better view of him.

For a good five or ten minutes, that is all I did. I looked at Mike's face and his body. I imagined what it would be like to really caress that body which I had touched only thirty minutes ago, and I silently wished to myself that he was gay. I imagined all sorts of things happening, while Mike sat there enjoying himself. Not all these thoughts were noble and righteous. Many were base and animalistic in nature. (Okay, I thought about sucking him off if you must know. I had not actually seen Mike's cock and I was curious as to whether or not it was in proportion to the rest of him. Can you blame me for wondering?) I stood up and looked down at Mike. My hands twitched for a moment or two, as I stood there towering over him, looking down at him, as the true nature of the situation dawned on me. It was like Steven Stokes all over again. I could do anything I wanted with Mike, and he'd agree to it. He was one of those deep and natural submissive hypnosis subjects, and my super-hypnosis of him had amplified his state several fold.

I felt a huge gulf open between Mike and myself, as I stood there and continued to gaze upon him. He was such a wonderful sight to behold. The gulf seemed to grow more and more until it seemed to span forever. I felt the distance increase the more I thought about taking advantage of this tempting and tasty opportunity, sitting here in front of me. I felt myself being pulled towards Mike. Not physically, but emotionally, as though my feelings and desires were made of steel and Mike was a powerful electric magnet. The more I thought about moving away from Mike, the stronger the feeling seemed to grow. It was if there was a huge elastic band connecting Mike's body to my head. The more I thought about moving away from Mike, the tighter that band became and the stronger the pull felt. It actually started to hurt, and that was when I started to become concerned. Down in the pit of my stomach a small worm of worry was starting to wiggle around more and more. At it wiggled, more and more alarm bells started to go off in my head. Something was wrong here. Something was very wrong.

To this day, I cannot explain what happened. Not even to myself, and I've thought about it for many years. All that I do know is that as I struggled with my thoughts, feelings and desires, the elastic band suddenly snapped and I jerked backwards from Mike a step or two. I shuddered in confusion and quickly walked back to the sofa and sat down. I closed my eyes and did a few mental exercises (learned from my mentor Mary), to clear my mind and refocus my thoughts. It took but a minute or two. I opened my eyes and looked at Mike. He had not moved a millimeter. He was still as delightful to look at, but I didn't feel any more of the pulling and confusing thoughts that I'd felt a few minutes ago. I opened my mind to Mike's thoughts and feelings, but no matter how much I sensitized my mind, all I could pick up were feelings of satisfaction and contentment from Mike. There were no other feelings in the room. I looked at the mantle clock and yawned. It was 10 PM. Probably all it was, was that I was tried.

"Hi there," Mike said as he blinked his eyes and woke up. I had not realized that 30 minutes had already slipped past. I must have been more tired than I'd thought.

"Hi yourself," I said. "So how are you feeling?"

"Very good, thank you," Mike said with a smile. "I guess I have to go now, right?" He asked as he stood up.

"I'm afraid so," I said and yawned again. "I'm really beat tonight and we both have to work tomorrow. Come on. I'll walk you to the door." I escorted Mike to the front door and bid him good night. I assured him though, that when it could be arranged, we could have another session together. I really did want another session with Mike, but I was too tired to think clearly as to when that might be arranged. I told him that I'd call him in a few days to see about setting something up. That seemed to satisfy him, and he waved goodbye as he walked down the hall towards the elevators. Only when he actually boarded one of the elevator cars did I close my front door. A good looking ass, is a good looking ass, even if it is hiding behind a suit jacket.

With that thought, I closed the front door, locked it hand headed for bed. Man, was I tired!

Chapter 3 What Happens When You Are Not At The Office?

I looked at the mantle clock for the 1,000th time. 1:45 PM. Phil should have called fifteen minutes ago. He had said he would call me at 1:30 PM before he came over, and it was already well past that. It wasn't like Phil to be late. I was more concerned than angry though. Phil is a reliable hypnosis subject (and cute too), and it was not like him to be this late. I was tempted to call his house and see if he was all right but there was the slight chance that his wife or kids might be home, and it would be rather difficult to explain my calling him. The doorbell rang and I walked over to answer the door. Peeking through the peephole I confirmed that it was Phil who stood waiting on the other side of the door. He looked nervous. I opened it.

"Hi Phil," I said to him a bit coolly. "Come on in."

He walked past me and entered the apartment. He was wearing a light blue pull over golf shirt, a pair of close fitting dark blue jeans, a plain black belt and a pair of off white sneakers. Nothing really remarkable to look at, although the jeans did look very good on him. The huge bulge of his wallet in the right hip pocket was noticeable, and interesting. (Okay, so I actually found that wallet of his in his right hip pocket to be sexy. I have a 'wallet in a hip pocket' fetish. Sue me.)

1...45678...38