The Coffee Shop Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, I'll try and see what I can do," I answered. "If it's OK with you Andy, how about we go over tonight. Steve, would you mind if Andy came with us?"

"No I don't mind," Steve answered. "Though I am curious, why do you want to Andy to come along?"

"For moral support and because I have no secrets from Andy," I answered as I turned and looked Andy. "Would do you mind coming with me, dear heart?"

Andy set his cup of tea down on the coffee table and slowly stood up, as he looked over at me. He walked up next to me and silently placed his left-hand my right shoulder. He gently pressed his hand down on my shoulder as he spoke. "I would be honoured, Texas. Anything that I can do to help, I'll do."


I reached up with my left-hand and gently patted Andy's hand as it lay on my shoulder. "Thank you," I muttered softly to him. (God damn I didn't deserve a man like Andy, but the same time I thanked God for having a man like Andy come into my life.) "I think we should leave once we finished our tea." Andy nodded his head in silent agreement. I looked over at Steve. He nodded his head as well and then took another sip of tea.

I enjoyed the quiet as we slowly drank our mugs of tea. I needed the time to think of how I was going to stick my nose in where it didn't belong. Whatever was going on between Jack and Steve wasn't my business, and if I was smart I would have declined Steve's request for help, and had him talk to a professional counsellor of some type. It didn't matter that Steve had asked for my help, because whatever the problem was remained between Jack and Steve. I wasn't involved. I couldn't help but think that this was going to cause more trouble for everyone concerned. Yet, Steve was a good friend, and I could not turn my back on him, when he asked me for help.

"Okay, lets' go then," Steve declared as he placed his empty mug on the coffee table. Steve reached over and snatched his uniform hat from the top of the back of the sofa and placed the hat firmly on his head. In a smooth fluid motion he stood up and walked a few feet away from the sofa heading to the mirror in the dining room. I enjoyed the sight of Steve's uniform butt as he walked away from me. God those uniform pants were snug on his behind, and with that big wallet of his in the right back pocket the pants were nearly skin tight across his buttocks. (Yes, there IS a God!) Aside from a slight increase in my breathing, there wasn't much of a physical reaction to my drinking in the sight of Steve as he checked his uniform in the mirror and adjusted it. That is unless you looked at the front of my jeans which were feeling a bit snug right about now. I quickly stood up and walked up to where Steve was standing. He saw my reflection in the mirror and smiled at me.

"Write me up a ticket for hypnotizing a cop," I barked out at him, as I gave in to the idea that had popped into my mind.

"What did you ?.." Steve started to reply, as he heard the trigger phrase and returned to his state of super hypnosis. Steve's eye fluttered closed, his head dropped to his chest and his arms fell limply to his side as the trance overtook him. He slumped slightly as his body became more relaxed. Looking in the mirror I saw the hint of a smile on his face as he swayed ever so slightly, and continued on his way down to his special place.

"Why did you do that?" Andy asked as he walked up to me. "I'm not objecting, mind you." Andy looked at me with a half smile on his face.

"I want to spend a few minutes groping Steve's uniformed body before we head over to his and Jack's apartment," I answered shamelessly. "Look at that body, Andy, and tell me you wouldn't want to grope Steve if you were given the chance." I challenged Andy as I look at him with a glint in my eye.

"Point made, but what about Steve? Do you think he'd appreciate you doing this to him without his consent?" Andy retorted.

"He'll experience pleasure, rest assured, but I suppose you have a valid point," I agreed somewhat reluctantly "Okay, How about this then? It's my turn to fondle his ass."

"Objection withdrawn," Andy replied, with a soft chuckle. Andy stood back a few paces, crossed his arms in front of his chest, and grinned at me.

"Stand up straight Steve and open your eyes," I commanded him as I turned my attention back to Steve.


"Yes, Master, and thank you for taking me back here, Master," Steve replied as he raised his head and stood straight and tall. I looked over at Andy and shot an 'I-told-you-so' glance at him. Andy beamed back at me and flashed that sexy smile of his at me. (Damn, the man sure knew how to press my buttons!)

"Steve, except for breathing and talking, you are now unable to move a muscle unless I tell you that you can move," I instructed him. "You are now powerless to stop me from doing anything I want to you. I can run my hands over your body, your face, and even remove your clothes if I want to and you can't stop me. The most amazing thing is though, that this feeling of helplessness and being totally under the control of another man is causing wave after wave of sexual pleasure and joy to flow through your mind now. Soon, and very soon indeed, you'll be unable to stop yourself from smiling and moaning out loud with the joy and pleasure that you feel." (Yes, I know I'm bad. But sometimes it feels so good, to be bad.)

"Yes, Master?" Steve replied dreamily as a smile popped onto his face. "I can't move, but I still feel safe and secure, because I trust you Master. I know you will always treat me with kindness."

Steve's faith in me was touching. I reached out and placed my hands on the back of Steve shirt, just on top of his shoulder blades. I pressed down slightly and began to move my hand about his back in slow smooth circles. "Feels good, doesn't Steve?" I inquired.

"Yes. Master, it does. Your touch is nice and warm. Makes me feel kind of sexy, and it turns me on, Master."

'You ain't seen nothing yet, boy,' I thought to myself. I indulged my passion for buttocks. I directed the swirling motions of my hands down towards Steve's uniform gun belt, but I didn't stop there. I let my hands begin the long desired exploration of Steve's buttocks. "The more I caressed your ass, and squeeze your buttocks, Steve, the deeper you go and the more turned on you feel," I said to him as I grabbed a double handful of those beautiful buttocks of his.

"Yesssss??" Steve hissed as his breath whistled through his teeth. "Yesss??massssster??yes" Thank goodness Steve was standing in front of that mirror or I would have missed seeing the smile on Steve's face became bigger as his breathing noticeably quickened.

"Feels so good to go deeper with each passing moment, doesn't it? All you want me to do is to grope your magnificent body, while you stand there like a mannequin and enjoy the pleasure. It feels so good to feel yourself being controlled, doesn't it? Those moans will soon force their way from between your lips, and when they do, you will begin to get an erection, Steve." I wanted to Steve to feel as much pleasure as I was feeling, and I delighted in the idea to seeing the front of his uniform pants becoming tented.

"Yesss?." Steve hissed softly. A few seconds later a soft moan escaped from between his lips. A second and then a third moan soon followed. Each moan was slightly louder than the previous one. I smiled with satisfaction. How I do enjoy hearing a subject surrender to me. It never fails to please me.

I grabbed a double handful of those big beautiful buttocks of Steve's and squeezed firmly. Steve responded with a few moans. I let my hands roam about Steve butt, as I savored the feeling of those warm polyester and wool uniform pants. The huge bulge of Steve's wallet in the back right hip pocket of his pants helped to emphasize how those uniform pants followed every curve of Steve's ass. Delicately I probed in between Steve's butt crack with my right index finger. I pushed in as far as the material would let me and then moved my finger up and down Steve's butt crack.


"Yes, oh yes, master," Steve grunted in between the soft moans that flowed from his mouth. "Finger me. Finger my ass. Oh yes, master."

A soft shudder rippled down Steve's body. Moments later Steve started to moan again. I could not get much penetration of my finger in between Steve's buttocks, because the pants material was stretched tightly across his buttocks. Still, I did manage to make a little progress. Steve's continual grunts, groans and moans testified to my success, limited as it was. More or less finished with his ass (at least for now anyway), I reached down and began to run my hands along the inside of Steve's thighs. First his right thigh and up over his crotch and down the inside of his left thigh. Then I moved my hands back up the inside of his left thigh over his crotch and down the inside of his right thigh. Wordlessly I continued with my ministrations to insides of Steve's thighs. The increased moans and loud sighs of delight confirmed that Steve was being heavily stimulated. (What can I say? I like to be thorough.) After a few minutes more of thigh rubbing, I decided to turn my attention to the front of Steve's body.

Slowly I walked around Steve's immobile body and let my eyes wander down to the front of his uniform pants. I smiled as it was abundantly clear that Steve had a very bad case of tented trousers. His fully erect penis was pushing against the confines of his uniform pants in a most determined matter. My hands itched with desire. My hands wanted to zip open his fly, take out that monster of Steve's and caress it until he came once again. Who cared if Steve came all over my clothes? I could always change before we left.

A soft tap on my shoulder brought me to my senses. Well, that and Andy's voice saying "You can look but not touch."

"Damn, you're right," I declared reluctantly. "I suppose I'd better wake him up and let him take care of matters before we leave."

"Yes, that would be a good idea," Andy agreed. He paused for a second and shot me another of his sexy smiles. "Although I can see why you were tempted. Here's a consolation prize." With those words Andy stepped up behind me, spun me about, wrapping his arms about me. He planted a warm, soft, loving, tender kiss on my lips and held his lips pressed firmly against mine. My head swam, as it always does when Andy kisses me.

"Thanks, dear heart," I mutter to him when he finally broke the kiss. I stared into Andy's soft brown doe like eyes. If the eyes are the windows to the soul, Andy's soul was the most beautiful that I'd ever seen. We broke our embrace, and I turned about to focus my attention back to Steve. I gulped in shock at what I saw.

Steve's face was a mask of sadness. A quick glance down at the front of Steve's pants confirmed that his penis was no longer erect. I blinked in confusion as I tried to figure out what had happened.

"At the count of five you will be awake and your normal self in every respect, Steve," I instructed him. I didn't know what had happened, but I knew the quickest way to find out was to return Steve to normal. "Zero, one, two, three, four, five. Wide awake! Wide awake!'

Steve blinked his eyes a few times and lurched towards me as he returned to his senses. "I'm?.I'm sorry," he said as he tried to get hold of himself. "It's just that seeing you and Andy like that just now?it just?" The words were chocked off by a sudden sob.


I blushed with shame as I realized how thoughtless and cruel Andy and I had been. We had been openly showing our affection towards one another, while Steve was forced to watch. Sticking a knife in Steve's belly would have been kinder and undoubtedly less painful for him.

I turned and looked at Andy. He looked back at me, his face as red as a ripe tomato. I waved Andy over towards me. I walked up to Steve and started to hug him. I signalled Andy to do the same.

"I'm so sorry, Steve," I muttered to him as the three of us embraced in a group hug. "I didn't think. I didn't mean to hurt you like that. It was stupid and thoughtless. I'm sorry. I hope you can forgive me."

"It was my action, Paul, not yours. I'm the one to blame," Andy muttered to both Steve and I. "If anyone needs to ask forgiveness, it is I."

"It's okay," Steve replied when his sobs had finally subsided. "I shouldn't have over reacted like I did. I guess this situation with Jack has me more messed up than I thought."

"Well, wipe your eyes, big boy," I said gently to Steven. "We'll head over to your place and see what I can do to help with the situation between you and Jack."

"Okay, sir," Steve said with a half grin. He broke up our group hug and walked over to snag a few Kleenex from the box on the end table by the sofa. Andy and I walked over to the closet and put on our jackets while Steve dried his eyes and blew his nose. We waited patiently when Steve went to the bathroom to give his face a quick wash.

I was the last to leave my apartment as we headed for the bank of elevators. I locked the door and turned to follow Andy and Steve as they walked to the elevators. I enjoyed the rear view of their nice behinds as they walked. I could not dispel the feeling of uneasiness that seemed to hover over me like a black cloud. Suddenly I had a very bad feeling about all of this.


Chapter 2. In The Name of Friendship

I had never seen Steve and Jack's apartment, because it wasn't an apartment, it was a house. In the years since they had first gotten together, Steve and Jack had bought a house and moved in together. I guess they really were committed to each other. I felt a twinge of envy, because Andy and I had never consummated our relationship with such a significant act. The subject of moving in together had never come up. I guess we were not ready for such a big step. Or maybe we were still taking things slow and easy. I pushed such thoughts aside as I followed Steve and Andy up the front walk to the front door. Moments later Steve unlocked the front door and ushered us inside.

"Hang up your jackets in the front hall closet, and make yourselves comfortable in the living room," Steve instructed us. "I am going to slip into something more comfortable." With that Steve slipped off his shoes, placed them in the closet, off to the side where they would not get scuffed, and walked off down the hall, presumably to his bedroom to change. (It would have been fun to have followed him and watched him change his clothes, but I wasn't here for fun and games, unfortunately.)

"Nice living room," Andy commented as he headed for the sofa.


"Yes, indeed," I agreed, as I looked around the room. The short pile wall to wall carpeting was somewhere between a tan and light brown in colour. The coffee brown overstuffed sofa, and two matching recliners were arranged in a semi circle in front of a large forty inch wall mounted LCD television set. An oak coffee table and two matching end tables were an elegant addition to the sofa and recliners. The walls were adorned with various framed painting and framed prints of various nature scenes. One in particular that caught my eye was a picture of a country lane in autumn, the trees ablaze in the reds, oranges and yellows, against a crystal clear bright blue sky. All in all, it seemed a most inviting, warm room. I sat down next to Andy, and waited for Steve to return.

"What's the plan?" Andy asked me, breaking the silence.

"I don't have one," I replied with trepidation. "I'm just going to wing it."

"Are you sure that's wise?" Andy asked, in a concerned tone.

"I'm not sure that even agreeing to come here and talk with Jack was wise, dear heart," I answered. "I'm having second thoughts about the whole idea. The more I think about it, the more uneasy I feel."

Andy looked at me for a few seconds, as if he were carefully considering his reply. "Why did you agree to try talking with Jack, then?"

"Steve asked for my help, and I owe both him and Jack," I replied. I looked at Andy, reached out and caressed the left side of his face with my right hand, while I continued to speak. "We both owe them, dear heart. Or have you forgotten that they are the reason we met in the first place? If it were not for Steve and Jack setting up that blind dinner date for us, we might never have met."

"I could never forget that dinner date, Texas," Andy replied as he reached up and held my right hand with his left hand. "I suppose you are right. We should try to help Steve and Jack, if we can. I only hope you know what you are doing."

"You and me both," I muttered softly. I broke eye contact with Andy. I let go of his hand and placed both of my hands in my lap as I sat back in the sofa, closed my eyes and tried to clear my mind. I had barely begun thinking about how I might start my conversation with Jack, when Steven's voice announced his return to the living room.

"I checked and Jack is home. He's in his bedroom. I told him you were here and that you'd like to talk with him. He said he did not want to talk to you." Steve delivered the information in a calm, cool manner, as if he were reading a police report. He did not appear to be surprised at Jack's refusal to talk with me.

"Steve, do you have a chair I could place outside Jack's bedroom door, so I can wait for him to come out?" I asked as I stood up and walked over to where Steve was standing. I could not help but notice that Steve had changed into a pair of dark blue jeans, and a white cotton t-shirt. Both the shirt and the jeans appeared to fit Steve well, clinging to his body in all the right places, without being noticeably tight. (Like you expected me not to notice such details, dear reader? I'm not blind after all.)


"Sure, I'll get one of the fold up chairs and take it to Jack's bedroom for you," Steve replied. He motioned for me to follow him as he headed out of the living room and down the hall. I quickly followed him. Steve turned and head up the stairs to the upper level of the house, after stopping by to pick up a folding chair from one of the other rooms. I followed close on his heels. I would be lying if I said that I did not enjoy the sight of Steve's butt in those dark blue jeans, as he climbed up the stairs. It was delightful to say the least. Soon enough (too soon by far for me though), we arrived in front of Jack's bedroom. Steve set up the chair in front of Jack's bedroom door. I sat down on the chair. I looked from the door to Steve's face.

"Wish me luck," I said doubtfully. I tried to offer a smile of confidence to Steve, but my efforts felt flat.

Steve tossed a half smile at me, turned and left me sitting there on the chair. Steve didn't have much confidence in my ability to reach Jack. I could see the mixture of doubt and desperation on Steve's face. Inside, I agreed with him. I couldn't see how I was going to make any difference to the situation, but I was still going to try.

"Jack, are you in there?" I called out as I knocked on the door. 'Boy was that ever a dumb question,' I thought to myself. Steve already said that Jack was home and in his bedroom.

"Go away," Jack replied, his voice muffled by the door between us. "I have nothing to say to you."

"Why?" I called out to him. "What have I done to hurt our friendship? The last time we got together things were fine. What's changed?"

"Just go away, please," Jack answered. "I don't want to talk to you, or anyone else."

"Jack, please talk to me," I begged him. "I thought I was your friend. Steve's worried about you, and so am I. Please talk to me. Maybe I can help. What have you got to lose?"

"What part of 'go away' don't you understand?" Jack replied, the anger in his voice rising.

1...45678...79