The Collector 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now I've always said that I don't want women to do anything they don't like. Since Eileen was a bit inexperienced, I thought it would only be fair to warn her before cumming. That way she could decide how to handle it.

I also knew that I didn't want to make her work to hard for it, so I didn't really try to hold back. I had to keep moaning and telling her how good it felt, and even so, she kept faltering. All told, she probably wasn't bobbing between my legs much more than five minutes.

"Oh, I'm going to cum," I breathed as I felt myself get close. She continued with renewed effort and was rewarded a few moments later with my eruption. As the first big gob of cum hit her mouth, she stopped sucking and just kept her lips sealed around the end of my cock. I watched her frown at the taste and then pull away. Just as she did, a second spurt landed across her cheek and chin. Her face contorted as she struggled to swallow my load. She got it down, but just barely and with an almost audible gulp.

"How'd I do?" Eileen asked, looking up at me from her knees and smiling as she wiped away the cum on her face.

"God that was good," I told her. She got up and went in the bathroom to clean up, leaving me sitting on the sofa with a lot of cum still dripping out of the end of my cock. She did bring a washcloth out with her for me to clean myself with before she left though.

Okay, so Eileen wasn't very experienced, but she was willing, which is always important. She was older and clearly regarded taking a man's cock in her mouth as very intimate, which I find particularly exciting. She was wearing a sexy dress (with nothing underneath, I might add) and she sucked me from her knees. She also swallowed my cum, which is more than a lot of veteran cocksuckers do. Frankly, despite her lack of experience, she did a lot of the things I like in a blow job. On the down side, the kissing and licking early on were definitely low points. So was the way she stopped sucking when I came, leaving me dripping. I like it when a woman continues to suck until I'm drained. I also wasn't crazy about having to cum quicker than I normally would. So overall, I'd give her an eight. That might be a little generous (okay, that really makes me sound like an asshole), but I feel like I have give bonus points for effort.

12