The Collector 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
A_Member
A_Member
158 Followers

Trish had been squatting in front of me sucking my cock for over twenty minutes when we heard voices outside the room. No one came into the room and the voiced faded quickly, but it was enough of a warning to Trish. She looked up at me, smiling with my cock still in her mouth.

"I guess I better hurry up," she said softly. When she put her lips to me again, it was at a much faster pace. Trish also slid her hand into my pants and began lightly stroking my balls, sending flashed of pleasure shooting through me. As her tempo increased, the amount of my shaft she took in decreased. Nevertheless, it was only a few minutes later that my balls began to contract and the muscles in my legs and abdomen tightened. A minute later I was unloading in her mouth. My cock spasmed as a jet of cum shot out of it onto Trish's waiting tongue. She sucked and stroked me slowly after I came, drawing out another spurt or two, before letting me slide from her mouth.

She put one of her knees to the floor as she reached back and pulled a handkerchief from her back pocket. Then she turned away as she put it to her mouth and spit my load into it. Then she used it to wipe the last drops from the end of my shaft before standing up and grabbing her camera.

"Can't wait to see what these look like," Trish whispered with a wicked smile.

"Do I get copies?" I asked.

"We'll see," was her reply. I did get copies, but cropped or censored so that Trish couldn't be identified in them. I eventually did get her to give me an unedited copy of the one taken from the side of her looking up at me, cock in mouth. I still get hard looking at that picture.

Anyway, on to the score card. Like I said, circumstances can play a big part in how exciting a blow job is. Guys, if you've ever been fortunate enough to find a woman willing to suck your cock at work, you'll know that it can be a pretty hot experience. Trish's willingness to go down on me in the mail room certainly added something to her score. And it isn't just the thrill of taking a chance, of maybe getting caught. It's also knowing that you're with a woman crazy, sexy and/or erotic enough to want to blow you in a public place.

The camera definitely added something too. I bit surprised, Trish being the sweet, perky, girl-next-door type that she is, that she would have been into that. I guess looks can be deceiving, because Trish was probably as turned on by the pictures as I was. I don't know how to explain it, but there is something very erotic about a woman who wants to have her picture taken with a cock in her mouth. And I don't mean a woman who lets a guy take pictures like that. I mean a woman who wants them taken. Trish was the one who brought the camera and handed it to me. It was clear she wanted to see what she looked like sucking my cock. Again, that's pretty hot.

Trish wasn't wearing the type of clothes that I prefer to see a woman in. She was in her usual jeans and pullover top, which isn't exactly the elegant cocksucker look that turns me on. On the other hand, I did enjoy the way her meaty thighs looked in denim. So, maybe not my first choice, but not a total loss either.

Which brings me to the fact that Trish was a squatter, not a kneeler. That was a bit of a disappointment. Now that makes me sound like a jerk for sure, especially since the floor in the mail room was cold, hard tile. But I can't help it. I get turned on seeing a woman on her knees. Is it a turn off if she doesn't kneel? Well, not necessarily. I'd rather get sucked by a woman who squats than not get sucked at all. But given the choice, I would definitely have enjoyed Trish's blow job more if she had been on her knees. I admit, I did enjoy seeing the way her jeans stretched around her thick thighs as she squatted before me. But I still would have preferred she kneel.

The other big strike against Trish was that she didn't swallow my cum. Again, I'd rather get a blow job from a woman that spits it out than not get a blow job at all. But I like walking away knowing that my load went down a woman's throat and into her belly. Yeah, I know that no matter how erotic swallowing is, it happens after I've already cum, so it really shouldn't make a difference. But there's no denying that knowing a woman has swallowed my cum always makes a blow job better.

The last thing I want to talk about is Trish's actual sucking, which I must say, I enjoyed tremendously. I only wish that we had had more time. I would love to know how it would feel to reach orgasm with that slow, passionate sucking. It felt great, it just wasn't enough physical stroking of my cock to get me off in the time we had. I'm sure if she hadn't had to speed up, it would have been sensational. Trish's faster sucking was only average. She didn't go as far down as she had when she went slowly and it just lost that deliciously passionate aura.

Though it really doesn't have anything to do with this entry or Trish's score, I did get her to give me head under less hurried circumstances in my apartment a few days later. Unfortunately, she didn't do the long, slow sucking as she had done in the mail room that first time. Well, she did it for a while, but then stepped up the tempo to get me to cum, so I didn't get to find out what I had missed. A minor disappointment and an example of why I'm not particularly interested in getting women to suck me a second time.

Anyway, put Trish down for an eight point five. She had wonderful sucking skills that I wish I could have enjoyed further. She sucked me off in a public place and she had me take pictures of her in action. The pictures will be a nice reminder of how good it felt to be in her mouth and they're something I'll think about every time she walks past my desk. Yeah, being on her knees and swallowing my cum would have upped her score a bit, but I'm not complaining. I'll take a cock sucker like Trish any time.

A_Member
A_Member
158 Followers
12