The Collector 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh," Stacy breathed, sitting back a little bit. "God, I wasn't ready for that just yet!" She gave a short laugh and gave my shaft a pump with her hand. "Your cock is like, just incredible!" She bent over and put me in her mouth again. She only bobbed a couple of times before sitting up again.

"I've got to stop for a second," Stacy said, sounding apologetic. "I don't want to be responsible if I cum again with you in my mouth!" She gave another little laugh, and continued to pump me slowly with her hand. Taking a deep breath and rolling her eyes, she said, "Okay, let's try this again."

Stacy bent over me again but didn't take me into her mouth straight away. I have to admit, the idea of her cumming while sucking my cock had really turned me on. The idea that she might have another orgasm from putting my member back in her mouth was even more exciting. My cock went from ninety percent to as hard as it's ever been. I've never felt a change in intensity quite like that before. One moment I was just sort of along for the ride. I was getting a blow job because it was there to be had, but I didn't have any real enthusiasm. Suddenly, the woman is cumming just from putting me in her mouth and my cock turns to granite. I went from wondering if I'd be able to cum in less than ten minutes to worrying about that I might cum in one.

I was almost impatient for Stacy to start sucking me again, but glad she didn't. Like I said, I was suddenly very into this blow job and didn't want it to end too quickly. Stacy, for her part, was still taking her time, not so much for my sake but for her own. I guess she was still close enough to orgasm herself that she had to hang back.

We both sat there barely moving, the tip of my cock against Stacy's lips, both of us catching our breath. Slowly, Stacy opened her mouth and slid her lips down my straining shaft. The warmth and wetness of a woman's mouth never felt so good. She went almost three quarters of the way down. Stacy moved so slowly it was like she was trying to tease me, but I knew the reason was because she was already dangerously stimulated herself.

Stacy went oh-so-slowly up and down my shaft three or four times before pausing again.

"Still pretty close," she whispered, licking the under side of my head. "I like to work up to it a little before I cum. I like it best if I've got it down in my throat when I do," she explained. The way she was talking made it sound as though she was accustomed to having orgasms while sucking cock. I've known very few women that have cum just from giving head, and those were usually special, particularly hot, circumstances. I had never met a woman who regularly reached orgasm that way.

A moment later Stacy's lips closed around my cock again and she began sucking rather quickly. Her strokes were deep and silky and my cock, already straining, was on the verge of exploding. It was all I could do to hold back as I watched her ponytail bobbing in my lap.

Suddenly Stacy buried herself on my erection, pressing my head hard into the back of her throat. As she did, her body once again convulsed as her orgasm surged through her. She pulled her head up only a little bit before hammering it back down on my shaft. The feel of the head of my cock pounding against the back of her throat combined with the orgasmic thrashing of her body were too much for me.

My stomach muscles tightened and my ass lifted out of the seat as I thrust forward. Stacy barely had time to pull back before the cum roared out of my cock into her mouth. The surge of my ejaculation seemed to go on and on as my body hunched forward involuntarily.

Stacy continued to suck me even as her body trembled with her own orgasm. I dropped back into the seat as Stacy's lips sucked the last drops from my spent member. My body spasmed a few times as her mouth continued up and down me even as I began to soften. When she finally let me slip from her mouth and I was able to unclench the muscles of my abdomen and thighs, I felt completely drained.

Stacy sat up, wiped the corner of her mouth and let out a soft laugh. "Oh God that was good!" She took several deep breaths. "Come on. Let's go back in so you can buy me a drink to wash that down," she said as I tucked myself back into my pants. I shrugged and followed her back into the bar.

It was strange that only ten minutes before I had been resisting Stacy, not wanting to let her call all the shots. Now she was leading me back to the bar to buy her another drink and I was going along unconcerned. But I have to admit, the idea of Stacy cumming while sucking my cock not once but twice made it one of the more exciting blow jobs I'd ever had. I guess I could let her run the show for that kind of payoff.

When we got our drinks, Stacy took a long sip of hers, then another. "You're so lucky," she told me. "Men never have to worry about getting the taste of cum out of their mouths. Not straight men anyway," she added.

"Is it that bad?" I asked. Now I don't get nearly enough opportunities to discuss the particulars of cocksucking with women, so when I get the chance, I don't pass it up. My experience has been that women find the taste of cum somewhere between disgusting and tolerable. I've been told by some readers that they actually like the taste, but I haven't personally heard it from any woman who's swallowed one of my loads.

"Yeah, it's pretty bad and it lingers for a while," Stacy said, sipping her drink again. "But it's worth it," she added with a leering smile in my direction.

"Why do you uh, you know, let a guy shoot in your mouth if you don't like it?" I pretty much knew what the answer would be, but I always like to hear how different women explain it.

"It's not that I don't... well," Stacy paused, organizing her thoughts. "I guess I just get so excited that I don't care how it tastes." She shrugged and took another sip. "At least not until later." She smiled and held up her glass.

"So you get turned on by a guy, uh, you know."

"Cumming in my mouth?" she finished for me. I nodded. "God, yes. I'm starting to get wet all over again just thinking about it." She gave my thigh a squeeze. "Hurry up and finish your drink. I think I'm ready for more."

I looked at her, my eyebrows arching. "More?" I asked. I knew what she meant, but wanted to hear her say it. I wasn't disappointed. Stacy leaned close to whisper in my ear.

"More of your fabulous cock in my mouth, pounding the back of my throat and shooting your cum on my tongue. I can't wait to swallow another load of your cum. Mmmmmm!"

Now I have to say, if I were reading something someone else had written where a woman said that, I'd be pretty skeptical. I mean, face it. It's the sort of thing you'd expect to hear in a porno. It's not something a woman would say to a man in a bar. But that's what Stacy said to me.

A range of things went through my mind as she whispered to me. The first was that she was being too over the top. She already had me where she wanted me. If she simply asked me to go back out to her car, I wouldn't have been able to say no. I can't say it sounded phony when she said it. I mean, she had just had two orgasms solely from sucking my cock. But it felt like she was saying it because she thought it was what I wanted to hear. I could be completely wrong, but that was how it came across.

Also, I felt that twinge of resentment. Yeah, I was pretty much going to do whatever she wanted at this point, so why did this seem like a blunt attempt to manipulate me? Maybe she talked that way anyway. I don't know. If she did, then I let it bother me for nothing. But a wink, a lick of her lips and an invitation to walk her to her car would have done the trick.

But the thought that pushed through all of this was that I wanted Stacy to suck my cock again. I felt my still-soft member start to stir again. I knew I had cum quicker than I would have liked, and really didn't get to test her cocksucking skills. And I was curious to see if having my cock in her mouth the second time would be exciting enough to make her climax.

I finished my drink, put the glass down and leaned over to whisper in her ear.

"I can't wait to have you suck my cock again." Stacy looked at me, finished her drink and led me out of the bar with a combination of excitement and impatience.

We climbed back into Stacy's car. Now it was dark enough that we didn't really need the tinted windows. It was almost an exact replay of the first time as Stacy grabbed at my zipper right away. I leaned the seat back and got comfortable before pushing her hands out of the way and extracting my partially erect cock from my pants.

But this time Stacy started sucking me right away. Her lips slipped up and down my shaft, spreading silky warmth as my shaft continued to stiffen. Now when I get an erection that soon after cumming, it's usually a little tender at first, almost sore. But when it gets hard, it's a rock and it stays hard. If Stacy had stopped sucking me at that point, I would have stayed hard as a rock for quite a while. That erection is kind of like a morning hard on. It just doesn't want to go away.

Stacy was apparently aware that my cock would be a little tender to start and her sucking was deep, slow and gentle. As I reached the point of completely erect, I felt Stacy starting to quiver a bit. Sure enough, after only a few minutes of sucking my granite-like erection, she slipped me out of her mouth and held her breath for a moment. She looked like she was trying to hold back her orgasm.

"Ahh," she whispered. "I love having a really, really hard cock in my mouth." She lowered her lips down over my rod again and forced herself all the way down on me. Once again I felt the head of my cock grinding against the back of her throat. This time my erection was harder and though Stacy pushed herself down repeatedly, she couldn't take in as much as she had in our first session.

I watched her body writhing in her seat as her ponytail bobbed in my lap. Her legs were shifting, her ass twitching and her back was arching as she sucked me and I figured it was only a matter of time before she came again. I don't usually talk while getting my cock sucked, but I wanted to see if I could help her to cum with a few choice words.

"God, you're a good cocksucker!" I moaned. A little whimper escaped her and her hips gyrated in the seat. "Yeah," I breathed. "I love the feel of my cock against the back of your throat." Her lips separated from my shaft to let out a squeal of pleasure. Then she slammed herself down hard on my cock so forcefully it almost hurt. She held me there, her body twitching and spasming as she orgasmed.

As her body relaxed again, Stacy began sucking me at a furious pace. Ordinarily, when a woman goes that fast she gets pretty sloppy. Teeth become an issue, the strokes usually get shorter and much of the sensuality is lost. Well, Stacy wasn't too bad in the teeth department. Occasionally I'd feel them graze my member, but nothing that hurt or distracted me. But even though I felt mostly lips and tongue, there is nothing sensual about a woman's mouth jack hammering away on my cock. Especially since now she was taking in less than half of my shaft.

Granted, she was sucking me off for the second time in less than an hour. If she was a woman who had sucked a lot of cock, she'd know that getting a guy off the second time can take some effort. So I figured that was why she went at it the way she did. I'm not saying I'd cum faster if she went slower, at least not the second time, but I wouldn't have minded her taking it slow for a while so I could sit back and enjoy it.

Once a woman steps up the pace, I know she's just trying to get me to cum. At that point it's no longer about a woman using her mouth to please me. It's more about getting me to cum so she can stop sucking me and go home. That's how it usually seems to me, and this was no exception.

Stacy was a decent cocksucker, at least in how her mouth felt on my shaft. But she didn't seem to fully understand that an important part of a blow job is mental. If she had spent more time massaging and caressing my cock with her mouth and tongue, built up my anticipation or even if she had just taken her time and sucked me slowly for a little bit it would have been better.

Instead, it was more like she was jerking me off with her mouth. Now don't get me wrong. I appreciate a woman who can suck like that and keep it up long enough to get me off. In this case Stacy was at it ten minutes or more and her pace barely wavered. That's some pretty impressive cocksucking endurance. Especially hunched over in the front seat of a car the way she was. But when I finally came, it wasn't the big deal it could have been.

Stacy's head bobbed up and down on my hard cock over and over. It took a while, but eventually I felt my shaft begin to throb and my balls begin to tighten. That second orgasm is often gut wrenchingly good, enough to make every muscle in my body tighten and release.

This one was good, but not quite that good. My cock was tingling as I felt it building up and I held back as much as I could, letting go with grunt and a whole-body spasm. My cock, balls, thighs, stomach--basically the whole region--flooded with warmth as I erupted in Stacy's mouth for the second time that night. Once again she sucked me clean and swallowed my cum before letting my cock slip from her mouth.

Stacy was breathing heavy from the exertion of her marathon sucking as she sat up and leaned back in the driver's seat. She watched as I tucked myself back into my pants and zip my fly.

"It may not taste so great," Stacy said with a sigh, "But I love to make a man cum in my mouth."

Okay, Stacy presents some scoring problems for me because some things about her blow jobs were great and some were not. First things first, she sucked my cock twice in an hour. I've said before and I'll say it now, a woman who blows me two times in a row is something special and I'll give her a good score for that alone. Stacy swallowed both times too. A lot of women who don't like the taste of sperm would spit it out or not let me cum in their mouths in the first place. So she deserves credit there as well. Again, a woman who does those two things would get at least a seven point five to an eight, even if they didn't do anything more.

In Stacy's case, more was her cumming while sucking my cock. That's something that I rarely experience and I've never had a woman cum three times that way. So there was definitely a lot of sexual excitement, especially that first time when Stacy came twice while blowing me. If you've read my earlier journal entries, you know it's rare that I cum quickly, so the fact that I did says a lot about how turned on I was by Stacy's orgasms. Is there anything sexier than a woman who cums while sucking cock?

There are a couple of other things worth mentioning about Stacy. First, she was very direct. She was excited about the idea of sucking my cock and pretty much came over and told me so. She also was uninhibited about giving me head in the parking lot of a bar. Yeah, the windows were tinted, but let's be serious. A man and woman get into a car and the car doesn't start up, pretty much anyone with half a clue knows what's going on. Especially if they get out of the car ten minutes later all smiles.

There was also Stacy's power sucking, which, while not one of my favorite things a woman does, was impressive for a couple reasons. She sucked hard and fast without being sloppy with her teeth. And she kept at it for as long as it took to get me off. A marathon cocksucker like Stacy is impressive, even if it's not my favorite way to be sucked. While I didn't take any points away for her sucking me this way, I generally don't add any either.

There were several things about Stacy's blow job that I did feel should detract from her score. Her age and her arrogance were number one on the list. Stacy may have sucked a lot of cocks, maybe even more than some of the older women I've been with, but she wasn't in their league. At least, she isn't yet, although a woman who enjoys sucking cock as much as Stacy will certainly only get better. But for her to say she would be the best I'd ever had was absurd. She might have great techniques and a mouth made for cock, but she still had a lot to learn about the mental part. A man who knows what good cocksucking is all about (and I like to think I do), knows that at least half of what makes a blow job great happens before he even unzips his fly.

Stacy also was dressed in sweats, which are about as un-sexy and unflattering as anything I can think of. Sucking me in the front seat of her car, while it did provide the excitement of a public place, took away a couple things that I relish in a blow job. In particular, there was no way for Stacy to be on her knees and there was no way I was going to see anything but the back of her head. Yeah, the thrill of getting blown in a parking lot was more than enough to make up for it, but I'm still allowed to be disappointed I didn't get to see Stacy on her knees with her lips wrapped around my cock.

The last thing was the lack of sensuality in her blow job. I like to feel a woman is focused on my cock and is sucking it because she is all about pleasing me in one of the most submissive ways a woman can. Stacy might have sucked a lot of cocks, but she still hadn't figured out that getting a man to cum is not the same thing as pleasing him. A great blow job starts with the attitude of the woman and her desire to make it a special, intimate experience. As I said in an earlier entry, it isn't a good blow job just because I cum. There's much more to it than that, and Stacy simply hadn't grasped that yet.

I'll give Stacy an eight point five. While her actual cocksucking isn't worth that high a score, there were circumstances that made me feel a bit generous. She blew me in a public place, not once but twice. She came three times from nothing more than having my cock in her mouth. Plus the fact that, though she said she didn't like the taste of cum, she swallowed both of my loads. Those are factors that I have to take into account, and they're worth the extra point or so that they add to her overall score.

As a follow-up, I should mention that a week and a half after this, Stacy came to my apartment on a Saturday afternoon and sucked my cock two more times. Once again she was dressed in unappealing sweats and once again her sucking was a straightforward, not very sensual, bobbing marathon. She only came once herself that time. Clearly the circumstances of that first night in the bar parking lot were part of what made it good for her too.

There was also an annoying attitude thing. Stacy seemed to think her performance in the parking lot made her irresistible to me, that she had been so good I couldn't say no. The truth was I had nothing better to do that day and was curious to see if she would cum again while servicing me. I've since had the satisfaction (okay, this is a little bit petty, I admit) of turning her down when she wanted to come over again. But it did feel good to say no, if only because Stacy thought she was better than she actually was. I will say that I wouldn't mind sticking my cock in her mouth in another ten years, just to see if she becomes the cocksucker she has the potential to be.

12