The Collector 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
A_Member
A_Member
158 Followers

Maggie's lips slid slowly up and down on me. I couldn't see her face, but I would bet her eyes were closed. My cock, which had wilted a bit in the interim, was back to full hardness. I sat back and relaxed and let Maggie pleasure me.

As she sucked, her fingers slid under my shirt and up my chest. Maggie clearly enjoyed running her hands across my body. She let out soft moans as her hands caressed the muscles of my chest.

Maggie also sighed as I ran my fingers along her neck and cheeks, through her hair. Her lips continued to glide up and down my shaft, which was now moistened with her saliva. Overall, it was a very pleasant cocksucking Maggie was giving me. After several minutes of this, she paused.

"I could see liking this," Maggie said, running her tongue along the vein under my cock. "Not a lot, of course," she said with a laugh. She bobbed on me a few more times before continuing. "I think I'm ready for what's next," Maggie said. "I wasn't sure before, but now I think it's okay." I looked at her, not exactly sure what she meant. Did she want to have sex with me? My confusion must have been evident, because she hastened to explain.

"I didn't know if I would do everyth..." she stopped herself, drew a quick breath and said, "I didn't know if I could deal with you, uh, you know... in my mouth." She looked up at me and shrugged. "But I guess if I'm going to do this..." she shrugged again, a silly grin on her face.

Maggie lowered her mouth over my cock again and resumed her sucking. Her lips moved faster now up and down my shaft and her strokes got shorter. I watched her dark haired head bobbing in my lap and wondered what she would do when I pumped my load into her mouth. Would she gag? Spit? Swallow? I was really curious, especially after her admission that she wasn't originally going to let me cum in her mouth.

Maggie bobbed on my shaft for several more minutes before I started getting close. I murmured encouragement to her to keep her at it, moaning occasionally too. When I felt my orgasm become inevitable, I gave her a long, deep moan. My cock swelled, my balls tightened and a moment later my load sprayed into Maggie's mouth.

She stopped sucking as the first gooey wad shot into her mouth, clamping her lips around me just below the head of my cock. She waited as a second and third spurt flew out of me onto her tongue. When she finally lifted her head, I could see that pinched expression on her brow as she struggled to swallow the cum I had pumped into her mouth.

When Maggie sat back, she had a different expression on her face. The excitement and thrill were gone. Now she looked almost downcast. Regret? Perhaps. But there was something else mixed in that I didn't recognize right away. Not until she asked me where the bathroom was. Then I knew.

Maggie ran off to the bathroom and, I assume, vomited up the cum she had just swallowed. When she came back, she looked flustered and agitated. I asked if she was okay and she just shook her head. I guess in the heat of the moment, it was thrilling enough that her normal judgment could be suspended. Once things were over and she had to look at what she did without any excitement to distract her, I guess she didn't feel so good about her choices. Or maybe swallowing cum really grossed her out.

I tried to calm her down and help her, but I was probably the last person she wanted to comfort her at that point. Maggie didn't say anything, but the way she shook her head and looked at me said she was more than just a little regretful. For a moment I thought she was going to run back to the bathroom and vomit again. Then Maggie grabbed her purse and jacket and bolted for the front door.

I watched in stunned disbelief as she left. I was completely caught off guard by her reaction and I wouldn't have known what to say or do anyway. I did feel a bit of remorse. If I had known that she would react that way, I never would have gotten together with her. There are too many women out there who will suck my cock without guilt or remorse for me to pick a woman who I'd hurt.

After that, it was a long time before Maggie even acknowledged me again. And even after she started talking to me, she never mentioned what had happened between us. In fact, she rarely ever even looked me in the eye again. It was strange, to say the least.

Like I said at the beginning, this entry is less about the blow job than the woman giving it. I think Maggie qualifies as the least likely woman to suck my cock that actually sucked my cock. I don't think anyone who actually knows Maggie would believe for an instant that she had had a man almost half her age cum in her mouth.

So, as for rating Maggie, well, maybe a seven or so. I will say I was impressed that she swallowed my cum, even if it didn't stay down. And in all honesty, I don't know if she puked or not. I watched her swallow it, so I know she did that. Maybe she just ran to get some mouthwash or a drink or something. I've obviously never had the opportunity to ask her for a clarification.

I was also very impressed that she got down on her knees in the first place when I took out my cock. I really didn't know if she'd actually do it. She looked good on her knees too. I know--what woman doesn't, right? Anyway, my point is, that although Maggie was clearly not a woman who was going to give me a particularly stimulating blow job, the novelty of having her give me head in the first place more than made up for any lack of physical pleasures.

What I really wish had happened was that Maggie would have actually enjoyed the thrill of sucking my cock and would have wanted to do it again. I think I could have helped her improve her skills a little. And I would have gotten quite an ego kick out of turning a prude like her into an avid closet cocksucker. Then again, for all I know, she really did enjoy it and that's the reason she avoided me ever since. She may have said she was a cocksucker to me, but I don't think she ever wanted to really enjoy being one.

A_Member
A_Member
158 Followers