The Comic-Con Connection Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The actress who played Skye in the show had got two loads fired over her body as she worked on the dick between her lips. Bobbing her head up and down, Chloe ran her tongue all over the cock and moved her mouth up and down. The actress was dealing with not necessarily a big, thick cock but it was certainly a decent sized one in her mouth and as she sucked her way up and down, Chloe was surprised to feel her body being nudged from her right and she was greeted with her co-star fuck buddy looking like she was ready to help her deal with it.

Chloe's eyes opened and she saw the two holes that she had been stroking cocks through were now closed and the two women were now dealing with just one, long cock. Chloe saw that Liz had thrown the wet wipe she had been using to clean herself was now on the floor of the chamber and she was on her knees next to her. Giving the dick one last lick, Chloe pulled her lips up off of the cock and moved herself to the side, pulling her lips around and providing an almost comical popping noise as the cock moved from her mouth so she was sucking on the side of the cock and her lips were greeted with the assistance of Elizabeth Henstridge as well. The two women pushed their mouths together and started to doubly slide their lips up and down on the long cock.

It was then that the two women's eyes popped open and they heard a cry of pleasure from the last cock.

"Oh fuck yeah... Suck it Chloe... Lick it Elizabeth..."

The two women looked at each other and they instantly started to panic that they were being recorded somehow. Looking around the chamber, Liz and Chloe both looked up towards the top of the gloryhole while they sucked on the dick. Not seeing any sort of recording, or live streaming sort of device, the two women looked at each other and started to double down on the cock sucking.

"Fuck... I wish it was them..." The man moaned, a wave of relief washed over the two women as they realised they were safe from their secret being out.

With both of them sharing the dick between their lips, Liz and Chloe took turns running their tongues over the top, bottom and sides of the hard cock, making sure to cover it in their saliva. The two women reached up and Chloe's hands moved over to cup and squeeze against Liz's body, prompting the British woman to moan around the cock and open her eyes to look at her co star enjoying the feeling of the dick and the added pleasure of having Chloe Bennet's hands on her body as well.

Elizabeth reached up and ran her fingers along the arms of Chloe, her fingertips touching and exploring the streaks of cum that had ran down Chloe's arms from the numerous loads that had been fired inside of the glory hole. Liz looked over to Chloe and seemed to smile around the side of the cock she was sharing.

Chloe's tongue ran over the side of the dick, working in opposite of how Liz was working and towards the root of the cock all while Liz was moving up towards the head. The two women were happily touching each other as well as sucking on their cock. Chloe opened her eyes and looked over to her friend, co star and lover to see that Liz was toying with the shoulders of her summery dress. Chloe's big eyes watched the woman as Elizabeth brushed the shoulders down towards the tops of her arms and then down to her breasts, letting her chest spill out into the small room and for Chloe to look over them. Licking along the cock, Chloe smiled and her hands came up from the clothing and then, almost instantly, her hands were right back onto Liz's chest.

The two women licked against the dick before taking their mouths off of it. Liz wrapped her hand around the cock and stroked it slowly as Chloe put her right hand near to the top and started to pump her hand up and down on it. Looking against each other, Chloe was expecting something a little bit different when Elizabeth leaned forward to whisper to her.

"We should invite him in." Liz said in a hushed tone.

"Who? The guy we're playing with?"

"Yeah! He's our last guy, we should at least get to get fucked by one of these dicks right?" Liz offered her reasoning for the end of their glory hole adventure. The two women were sharing looks at each other before the cogs in Chloe's brain started to turn.

It wasn't like anyone would really know it was them and who was this guy going to tell and who would believe him? Finally settling into the idea, the actress who plays Skye on the Agents of SHIELD show leaned back on her knees before climbing up to her feet and looking over her shoulder to the door where the two women had walked in. Making her way over to the door and turning the handle, Chloe pushed the door open and then poked her head out of the door to look towards where the guy was standing. Looking him over, she had to admit, he was pretty cute. He looked like he worked out, he was athletically slim, wearing cargo shorts and a white henley top, his hair was short and he was clean shaven along with a pair of not top fashion sunglasses but they did look like they were high end at least. Taking another step so half of her body was left inside the glory hole and half was out in the empty room.

The guy was groaning in pleasure and as his head fell forward slightly, he was greeted by the sight of Chloe Bennet looking over to him. The sight made him sort of snap out of the euphoria he must have been feeling from having his dick sucked by Elizabeth Henstridge. The two made eye contact and the man almost fell backwards in shock. Chloe simply smiled and brought her left hand up to extend her right index finger in a beckoning manner to encourage him forward. The man looked down at the hole where his cock was being sucked and then up to Chloe Bennet before nodding his head and taking a step backwards prompting a popping noise from the other side of the glory hole. The man followed the star of the television show, his dick still hard and bobbing in the air with every step the man took.

Walking inside the glory hole and being treated to the sight of Elizabeth Henstridge on her knees next to the hole he had previously been poking his dick though, it was almost enough for the man to be shocked but everything he had been going through so far was like something out of a fantasy and this just seemed like the advance of something crazier.

Walking inside the tall booth, the man looked over his shoulder to Chloe as she shut the door and left the three people alone inside of the tall chamber. Chloe's hands came up off of the door and moved over to run her fingers across his shoulders and then down to the small of his back. Moving her fingers around to the front of his jeans, Chloe wrapped her fingers around the slick dick and pumped her fingers up and down before nodding her head.

"So what did you want to do now Lizzie?" Chloe asked, looking over her shoulder to the British woman who was still on her knees. Taking a step back, the mixed race actress put her hand down towards Liz so that the kneeling woman could take a hold of it and pull herself up to a standing position. The two women looked at the man and then at each other before Liz lifted herself up to her tip toes and whispered in Chloe's ear.

"We should let him decide."

"You think he can figure it out?" Chloe said back in an equally hushed tone, prompting the man to look at them both and raise an eyebrow slightly. Shrugging her shoulders, Chloe nodded her head as if she was just agreeing with what Elizabeth had suggested. Chloe looked to Elizabeth and then back to the man before she moved over to him, her frame cutting through the inside of the glory hole booth effortlessly as her arms wrapped around his neck and she pulled his head down so she could whisper in his ear.

"Who do you want to fuck first?"

The man looked over to Chloe, his jaw agape slightly before he nodded his head.

"Uh... I could fuck you?"

The two women nodded their heads, excited squeals of arousal escaping from their mouths as they seemed to agree with what he had offered. Elizabeth moved with the plan, getting herself down on her back, lying down on her back and moving her legs open slightly. The way the British woman was lying down, her head was close to the man's feet and she was almost ready to just have Chloe sit down on her face. The only clothed actress put her hand on the side of her dress and quickly moved to undress herself as well.

Stripping away the summery dress and dumping it down to the side of the glory hole, letting it land in a puddle next to the clothing that Elizabeth had been wearing. Chloe's thin panties were on show and there was a definite wet spot between her legs to just show off how aroused she was from this whole afternoon. Chloe took the imitative and stepped over Elizabeth's face, her fingers dug into the waist band and she moved the thin piece of underwear down her long legs before she tossed them to the side of the booth.

The man watched as the two Agents of Shield actresses moved together and they quickly got into the rhythm of moving together. Elizabeth wrapped her hands around the thighs of Chloe and pulled the woman down towards her face. The two women had quickly moved down together and they moved into a traditional sixty nine position. The man could hear the two women licking against each other and as he dropped down to his own knees behind the two women, he took hold of his cock and offered it a stroke before moving forwards on his knees and pushing his length down so that it was pointing towards the entrance of Chloe.

The head of his dick slipped inside of the wet lips and as he reached down to take hold of her sides, the man bit down on his bottom lip before pushing his way forward and sliding nearly all of his length right inside of her. Moving his hips forward to the point where they almost collided with her round ass cheeks, the man bit down on his bottom lip and looked down at the two women before he pulled his hips back and then pushed his way forwards.

It was difficult to tell who moaned first as both Chloe and the mystery man let out groans of pleasure with the feeling of his dick inside of her. The man continued to move his way forward until the head of his dick bumped against the inside of her folds and seemed to stroke against her while he awkwardly moved himself around before pulling his hips back and then pushing them forward with a hard push of his hips.

The man watched what the two women were doing underneath him as he held onto the sides of Chloe's body and started to slowly pump his way backwards and forwards, sawing himself inside of her and prompting more and more moans from the both of them. While he sawed himself in and out, backwards and forwards, he could see Elizabeth's hands coming up and grabbing at Chloe's ass before she slapped the cheeks.

Elizabeth was busy pushing her tongue out of her mouth and licking against the hard clit on top of her. Her hands had hold of Chloe's ass and while she was being fucked on top of her, the British actress made sure to keep a hold of the two cheeks all while she licked and nibbled against the hard little nub that was essentially front and centre of Chloe's aroused entrance. Her fingers dug into the cheeks, gently squeezing on the flesh all while he could hear the sounds of his dick sliding in and out of her and making Chloe moan right into Elizabeth's entrance.

Liz continued to play with Chloe's entrance and as she licked, she could feel Chloe's hands rub along the inside of her legs while the American actress licked against Liz's entrance. Liz pushed her body up against the one on top of her and as she did, she could feel the balls hanging down against her face. Looking up slightly, Liz brought her lips down from Chloe's entrance and pushed her tongue up against the hanging sack of his testicles.

Chloe was having the time of her life as she was rocked backwards and forwards and could feel her entrance being teased by Liz's tongue but also having it be split open by this new, mystery dick. She had never considered fucking one of the random dicks she was going to be fed with the glory hole system but with how into it Elizabeth had been, Chloe found herself just going with it and the two were enjoying themselves a lot in the thin tube that they had been sharing. As the dick slid inside of her, Chloe felt a groan escaping her lips as she pushed her tongue down against the wet entrance of Elizabeth Henstridge.

The man couldn't believe his luck as he felt Liz's tongue come up and press against his balls. His hands had a hold of Chloe Bennet by the waist and as he rocked himself backwards and forwards it was as if he was going mad with pleasure. Her wet entrance was squeezing down tight on him and with every hard push inside of her, he felt like he was getting closer and closer to an orgasm already.

His hands ran up and down the sides of her body while sometimes brushing them along Liz's exploring hands while his dick slid in and out of her. Chloe's walls were squeezing down tightly on him and as he pushed his way forward, the man could see a thin sheen of sweat forming on the body of the American actress while he fucked her.

Chloe could feel an orgasm coming for her already and while the man pushed his dick in and out of her harder and harder, she felt the head of his dick bashing against her insides and with each hard push, it was as if he was knocking at the door of her arousal. Each hard push inside of her was like a fist beating against the door of her pleasure and it was like her orgasm was ready to be broken down with his hard cock beating against her. The feeling of Liz's hands on her ass squeezing against the slightly darker skin and then the feeling of his dick sliding in and out of her, it was all enough to make her groan and squeal before her body went tense and then she exploded over the invading cock.

Her orgasm squirted all over his length and also onto Liz's face as Chloe screamed into the dripping entrance of Liz as the two women went about eating each other all while Chloe was fucked on top of the British actress.

Slowly pulling his hips back so that she could recover from the orgasm, the man moved back onto his knees before looking at the two women.

"Okay... Elizabeth, do you want to get fucked next?" He asked, curious as to what the other woman wanted. He had assumed she'd be interested in actual intercourse but it was a difficult one to just go with.

Chloe looked over her shoulder, up at the man before turning to look at Liz, the woman grinned and nodded her head. Wiping at her forehead with the back of her hand, Chloe licked her lips.

"You should get some of that dick Lizzie, it feels so fucking good!" Chloe confirmed, looking at the bobbing dick, still shining with both of their saliva and also Chloe's orgasmic fluids as well.

"I mean... I should do right?" Liz said, turning to look at the cock and moving herself up so that she was about a foot away from the man but still flat on her back and propping herself up with her elbows on the floor. Looking at Chloe and then back at the dick, she slowly licked her lips before nodding her head. "It does look like a good dick." She admitted, essentially giving the man permission to fuck her as well.

The man had heard every word that the women had said and seeing Liz move herself around and position herself for a more traditional, missionary style, fucking. Looking down at her and watching as Chloe moved herself around and taking a place behind Liz and moving her British co-star to more of a sitting position and then, both the women were left looking up at the man and they both had wicked smiles on their faces and it seemed to be enough to encourage him to move towards them.

Walking towards Liz on his knees, his dick was still dripping with Chloe's cum and in any other situation, he would have been concerned about fucking another woman with an existing load on his length. Looking down at his dick and then over to Liz's wet entrance, the man had decided what he was going to do and moved to do it.

Liz watched the big, wet dick come down towards her slit and as soon as the head of his cock slipped inside of her, Liz felt her body become tense and she almost straightened up from the feeling of the dick moving inside of her as well as Chloe's hands on her body. Liz could feel her hands move down to her breasts, cupping and squeezing them as the man slid inside of her. Feeling her walls get spread and also having the hands of Chloe on her frame, it was almost enough for the English woman to cum there and then. But, the man started to pull his length backwards and then push his hips forward again. It was something of an awkward rhythm but as soon as he moved his body backwards and then forwards, she started to moan with the way she was getting fucked.

Chloe licked her lips and watched as the man moved his body backwards and forwards, sliding his length inside of her co-star. She could still feel the way her length felt inside of her own body and as soon as she saw the man work his body backwards and forwards, fucking Liz with that dick, Chloe could feel her body reacting as well. Her left hand came down off of Liz's chest and moved to between her own legs, rubbing against her clit as she watched Liz get fucked by the last dick that was supposed to be shared by the two stars of Agents of Shield.

The man was picking up the pace, sliding himself backwards and forwards and pushing the head of his cock inside of Liz's entrance and the way the British woman was moaning was enough for both of them to start moaning. Chloe's fingers brushed against her slippery entrance, biting down on her bottom lip as she listened to Liz get fucked.

The man was grunting with each push inside of the woman on the floor of the glory hole, he could feel her walls, tighter than Chloe's before her, and with each pump inside her it was enough to encourage the man to keep going inside of her. The man had hold of one of Liz's breasts, cupping it gently and using the thumb of his hand to brush against her nipple all while he could see Chloe doing something between her legs which he could only assume was her touching herself. Sliding his hips backwards and forwards and moving his dick inside of her, the man started to pump his body in and out, between Liz's legs and almost making the woman rock backwards towards Chloe who was still behind the woman getting fucked.

Liz bit down on her bottom lip and did her best to try and cope with the orgasm that was building inside of her. The dick was sliding in and out of her and with every single clap of his balls against her ass, there was a feeling of her chest being touched by all the other people inside of the glory hole and it was enough for the woman to just lie there and take the hard dick inside of her.

Biting down on her lip and watching the man saw his dick in and out of her, Liz's head moved up slightly and she was greeted by Chloe's lips connecting with hers, the two women kissing each other as the sounds of his balls beating against Liz's ass started to ring out inside of the thin chamber, both women could tell what was going to be coming soon. Liz, however, beat the mystery man to it and her walls squeezed down on him while her orgasm tore through her and she was left moaning in Chloe's mouth.

Sliding his length out of Liz's entrance and seeing his dick shining with now two coats of the women inside of the glory hole's orgasm. Moving up to a standing position, the man grabbed hold of his wet dick and started to awkwardly stroke his length while the two women moved so that they were face to face and then kissing each other all while he jerked himself over onto their faces. Awkwardly moaning while he pumped his hand up and down, he hissed in pleasure before his back moved to be a lot more tense and then he started to cum for them.