The Commuter Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jusduit
jusduit
188 Followers

In total wonder, with my brief fear nearly abated, I leaned forward and answered the call of her humping hips with my palm again. Now she started moaning consistently. She had to be telling me this was going to be an even bigger orgasm than before. This was going to be an orgasm to match the level of my own last week. I was close to cumming myself, but able to hold it back with my intense interest in watching her.

I applied pressure by pulled my palm back on her twitching cunt and moving it around on her bucking loins. I picked the remotes up off her stomach and turned them on, one after the other. I used my other hand to massage her tortured tits and bring blood and life back into them. Her response was louder groans and a violent up and down motion on my cock I couldn’t believe. I was so close to cumming I was amazed that I didn’t before she erupted in a rocking, bucking violence of orgasm I had never seen before. Her head bounced off the floor as if to get extra power to devour my cock. Her hands were tearing the sheet they held as they aided her hips in attacking my hand. I could see her juices shooting a river from her swollen pussy lips as the vibrator egg did its most irritating work on her vaginal tunnel. And I saw those juices flow down her crack to her asshole where they seeped in to lubricate the huge butt plug I had stuffed there and left to vibrate against the egg in her cunt.

My lovely Latina Woman was an animal backed into a corner. Even as her orgasm waned, and only after what seemed like several minutes of violent eruption, she was sucking me down as hard as she could. The last thing I wanted to do was ruin her descent with a load of unwanted cum in her throat so I was totally surprised by her aggressive reaction to my starting to pull out. Her calming turned into a near rage as she lifted her head, took me back into her throat, and began to hum her approval of her state of being at that moment. It was like whipped cream on the ice cream at the end of a meal. The entire time she was humming, she drove me nuts with her vibrations. I shot a huge load into her throat and relished her sucking it down, which she did most efficiently, not a drop getting away.

Part Three

Chapter Fourteen

We were spent. I hung over her, my barely shrinking cock still buried in her mouth, my hand still cupping her mound, but the vibrators turned off. My back arched down in fatigue and my head was back like hers, also with my mouth open. Her knees had come forward and the spreader bar now rested against my arm, relieving the tension from her breasts. We both breathed heavily, in deep long breaths.

It took many minutes for us to recover. We’d both been on the verge of passing out. Our panting continued, though subsided reluctantly as we slowly regained the advantage over our lust craven bodies. Our breathing began to ease and I could once again begin to feel the softness of her skin where it touched mine, the delicious warmth of her body beneath me, the heady aroma of her sex just inches from my face. Already I could feel my cock stirring, demanding more. I couldn’t believe my stamina, and yet, was it really mine?

She too felt my cock stirring, for it was still lodged in her mouth. She began to twirl her tongue around it, massaging its overworked head. If I didn’t move soon, she would be driving me over the edge yet again, and this was not what I had planned just now. I pushed up from my position, backed up straight on my knees, and then stood above her like a tower over the land. It was time to take the next step.

She lay there, longing with every muscle in her body. Her knees continued to bump up from their already heightened position, as if wanting to hump her cunt up at my face, at anything that would service it. Even the vibrators were now letting her down and remained silent and still. At least with some movement, she was able to feel them pushing on her inner walls, a small consolation, but far greater than no contact at all.

I pulled back and reached down and touched her hair. Her head lifted off the pillow and tried to attack my hand! She’d become a wanton animal. It was like dipping my hand into a river of piranha. The woman was ferocious in her desire, ferocious in her

There was no denying her now. The mere proximity of me or anything with a sexual reference would drive her wild. She was like a slave denied food for too long. Her sexual desire was more like demand, an absolute life-saving need that had to be satisfied, and her means to get it satisfied were limited only by her strength and physical ties. I took this into consideration as I began to alter our relationship once more.

While I was feeling challenged before this day, compelled to best her performance of our previous meeting, I was now feeling a stronger drive to lay my mark upon her psyche. She had taken me like a professional boxer can toy with an amateur. I had learned sufficiently from her and my past to come back and match her, or nearly so. But it was not enough. I knew before this day would end, that it would not be enough, that I would need more than that. I would need to leave her on this occasion not only spent and sexually satisfied, but respectful of my power and in fear of my mind. She had to leave this room this day so lucky to be free that she was entirely conflicted within herself as to why she felt desperate for more. I had satisfied her, and now I must rule her. And she must realize she can no longer live without my dominance.

She remained blindfolded as I picked her up in arms that felt so strong at that moment they could have lifted the entire room. Placing her on the bed, I remained bent over her for sometime, looking, examining, devouring her with my eyes.

I rose from her body and moved to my bag. After placing it on the bed near her, I reached in and pulled a gag from its contents, a harness affair with a short, stubby dildo of soft tasteless gel material. It was a deep red color, nearly opaque, and contained a quarter inch hole in the head of the penis that tunneled clear through to the base between the harness attachment points. I dropped it quickly to her sopping cunt and coated it with her juices, while stirring her desire back to its peak demand.

Blindfolded still, she could not see what I was doing, only feel the lustful sensations and know that I was close by. Her mouth was open, like a carnivorous flower waiting all day for its insect prey. If my cock got even close to that chasm at anytime, she would devour it in desperate need to have me any way she could. To test her eagerness, I touched a finger to her lower lip and sure enough, her chin snapped up and shut, attempting to capture my appendage in her oral trap.

I did this a couple more times to get used to her timing and then used both hands, one to ready the position of the stubby dildo, and the other to touch her cheek on one side. My tactic worked perfectly for when I touched her cheek, her head swung to that side, mouth wide open, and she chomped down not on my finger, but on the juice slickened, gelled mini-cock. I quickly braced the harness around her head, its straps compressing her wavy red hair, as it held the jelly dong within.

She began jerking her body at the intrusion at first, waving her head from side to side, attempting to spit the intruder out. This was followed by a brief period of reduced bodily movement while she was tasting, recognizing and then swallowing in wanton lust, her own essence. Finally, with the gel cock cleaned, she began to suck on it slowly, using its air vent to augment her breathing and enhance the sensations. She was enjoying her new invader even more than I had expected.

I pulled the nipple clamps off her tits with only partially opening their jaws. This raked their teeth over her sensitive nubs and brought a rise from her chest in automatic attempt to keep the little clamps in place. As a gesture of my continued devotion to her pleasure and mine, I massaged her breasts for her, one at a time, while she let her aching legs fall to the bed, the spreader bar still between her knees, and her hands still anchored to her waist.

I gathered one globe in both hands and “coned” it upward with my enveloping fingers. Then I leaned in and kissed the reddened nipple gently. It was obviously very sensitive to my soothing touch for I heard a long sighing breath emit from her nose and the opening in the oral dildo. She was feeling very much relieved at my gentleness and desirous of more of this contact.

Releasing the first orb and taking up the second, I gave her a second dose of this soothing treatment. She loved it and began to raise her knees again by pulling her heels back up against her butt. When I saw this, and realized she was begging yet again for full penetration, I lifted off her chest and pushed her legs back down.

Quickly, I removed the spreader bar and strapped her knees and ankles together, both legs prone and outstretched on the bed. I could sense, rather than see the confusion in her eyes. Her body stopped moving, became tense, anticipating the worst and not having any idea why that was.

The next pieces removed from the bag were a couple of telescoping poles, each about three feet long fully extended. I secured one to the underside of each calf, tying it at the ankle and at the knee. A rope was then secured to her ankles and I repositioned myself to the area above her head. Pulling on the rope, her legs were raised, still held straight by the poles secured to their undersides.

My Latina Woman squirmed slightly, more from the unknown than any fear, but let her legs be drawn upward. When they were perpendicular to the bed, I tied the rope in a loop of about two feet and slipped it over her head. This held her legs straight up, with her as the defining force. If she wanted her legs to drop, about all she could do would be to fall over on her side, which she did indeed try.

This effort was wasted however, for I had quickly brought another rope from under the bed and secured it to her ankles from either side, preventing her from rolling anywhere. Once again, she was minimally tied, and held strictly in position. Her vulnerability registered and she began squirming, modestly, but with some fear of what was next.

I next removed her blindfold. It was time to let her see what she was in for. I knew it would drive her crazy and I wanted not only for her to see, but for me to see her reaction. She blinked her eyes furiously at the light until her pupils closed to accept the light level in the room.

I reached back into the bag, making sure she could see me doing so, and pulled out a contraption I knew damn well she wouldn’t recognize. First of all, it was something I had designed and built myself. Second, short of seeing one particular part, it appeared to simply be some kind of plastic football or something like that, just a bit narrower, and longer. It had no parallel exactly in the world that she knew.

I brought the football looking device over closer and let her examine it. She moaned a couple noises, probably questions like, “What is it? What are you doing to me now?” But I acted like I didn’t even know she was asking. I rolled the device, about ten pounds in weight, on her stomach, up over her breasts, and back to her stomach. Then I took it around behind her legs and rolled it up from the bed along the backs of her thighs to her knees, and back down. I finished by putting it down on the bed, close to her head.

She looked at the item with curiosity, but wondered most about what the pair of holes in the center of its lateral surface were for. Each seemed to have teeth or some shape inside, but disappeared into darkness. She gave up and watched me continue.

Pulling another piece from the bag, I watched her face as she recognized its shape. It was another gelled dildo, but mounted on a gelled base that was nearly four inches around and with nubs about a quarter inch in depth and a half inch in diameter placed around the face on the side of the dildo itself. It looked like a moonscape in reverse. Instead of craters there were the reciprocal shapes poking up.

This wasn’t too intimidating for the dildo was no more than seven inches in length, and perhaps not fatter than any cock she’d ever had. I pulled another harness form the bag, and attached it low around her legs. A pouch just hung there loosely except for the straps that were secured around her thighs.

The last device pulled from the bag was another phallic looking item, though upon second look my Latina Woman decided it was something else entirely. She had no idea. It seemed to be about a foot long, a couple inches in diameter, and housed in some kind of rubber housing, though it was certainly not the same gel material as the dildo. Her mind drew a blank.

With a smile, and close to her face, I pushed one end of the new piece into the base of the dildo. Latina now figured this was nothing more than a dildo with a handle, and I could see her relax her fears. But just as she did, I lifted the football and inserted the other end of the device into one opening in the center of its side.

Now this was a dildo on a pole emitting from the football. As her thoughts began to put the various images and possibilities together, I said, “I only wish, and probably you will too, that you could lube this baby up with your mouth. As you can see, it’s pretty dry.” I touched the dildo to her face and she flinched. Then I dragged it gently over her skin just to make my point. It pulled with friction on her soft skin. Her eyes told me all I wanted to know. The entire package was now clear in her mind. She was near panic.

I carefully placed the football device in the pouch I had sewn into the harness. This placed the ball shaped power source in a position behind her thighs where its ends were pointing outward, and the dildo and extension pointing toward the foot of the bed. I then looked at her with as devious a smile as I could, and brought the dildo to the entrance to her glistening pussy. The power source was positioned above this sufficiently that when I let go, a slight pressure was applied by its natural weight. It was as if the dildo wanted in, but could not yet gain entry. It’s head pushed at her lips, but not hard enough to part them.

The fear however, was continuing to build in my Latina Woman. She was afraid to move and squirm in some meager attempt to get away. She feared upsetting the device knocking on her cuntal door. How much weight was behind it, she wondered, if she moved it off its perch? Would it move at all? Was this it? Or would he apply some lubrication and let the thing enter her to its hilt? Was he going to fool her and do something else? She was eager for whatever was about to happen, but afraid to move for fear of how she might regret it. The tension in the bedroom was enormous.

I let her simmer for several minutes, walking around and looking at my contraption from different directions. I am not an engineer, but I am a tinkerer, and making this device was fun. I was just as eager as my Latina Woman to find out how well it might work, and just what reaction it would evoke. With the remote in my hand and held high enough for her to see, I made great fanfare of flicking the switch.

At first, expecting to feel some great bouncing vibration, or worse yet, a jumping action, she was suddenly very relaxed. She felt nothing! She had closed her eyes, but opened them now to see if I was angry my device had not worked. She was a bit unsettled when she saw me smile, while at the same time she could feel nothing. What was going on?

I did not have to look at the device to know what it was doing. Through a series of worm gearing and rpm reduction, a small motor in the football, powered by a series of one and a half volt rechargeable batteries, was pumping a piston very slowly, less than five times per minute. There were only two outward motions taking place. The first was an extending and retracting of the length of the dildo. This motion was limited to little more than an inch in distance. The intent was to give my Latina Woman a tantalizing sensation of friction on the rubbery walls of her vagina, once the package was within her. When a man does this, he is usually so turned on himself that he is either too fast, or too slow, but always to short in duration. In this device, I had a speed control I fully intended to adjust based on her response, and the battery life would surely out last any endurance record she was prepared to set.

The second motion it had in store for her, was something no man can do. Inside the dildo, also operated by the inserted mechanical arm, a ring of beads of plastic was moving up and down the full length of the hollow dildo, from the head to the base and back again. As this happened, the dildo would momentarily expand its circumference to let the ring of beads pass by. The circumference would shrink back to its natural shape again the moment the bead were gone. The result was a constantly repeating ripple moving up and down the dildo. My intent was to eliminate the idea of vibrations, and replace them with the ideal types of motion a woman’s parts would respond to over a longer period of climatic time. Though she could not feel these things taking place right away, the action was slow and very deliberate from my point of view just to the side and behind her. I was about to find out just how successful my design was.

My Latina Woman’s eyes had relaxed somewhat with the realization that nothing was happening. I removed my pants and all the rest of my clothes while she watched. It was only about a minute later, when her mind began to consider that she was lying there, completely tied up before this naked, hard cocked man, who she could now see was hard, when the vision began to work on her senses. The juices began to run in her vaginal tunnel and finally seeped through her lips.

The moment her slippery lubrication emerged, it gravitated toward the gel device waiting there. As if conspiring together, the juices flowed more liberally around the would-be penetrator and began to slicken its now glistening head. I was watching this from beside and below her and was amazed at the blatant attraction her juices displayed by moving so quickly to the one thing that might give them longer life. So far, so good.

Now I expected her to begin to understand. The minimal pressure of the un-leveraged weight of the power source was sufficient to barely push open her lips a crack. This in turn encouraged more fluid production, which in turn further lubricated the device. Her recognition came in the form of suddenly bulging eyes.

Attempting to raise her head off the bed, she looked south at her legs only to find she could see no more than the harness and the ends of the power source emerging an inch or two to either side. All this time, she felt the head of the dildo pushing further, and maybe just a bit faster inside her body. The seemingly endless term of penetration became more and more of a factor as the clock ticked, and her expression revealed her fears.

I watched as the for the first time since the penetration began, the range of the internal beads induced ring on the outside of the dildo touched at her pussy lips. The sensation surely registered with her, for her hips bucked up involuntarily at the sudden change. Then it disappeared from her feelings and she was back to worrying about how deep this thing was going to go, even though it had only slightly entered her so far.

This tension and fear had probably shut down her lubrication factory temporarily, for the dildo seemed to slow or cease its penetration. Only the head was inside her now, and the beads ring was barely touching her lips on each cycle. She could still not discern the minimal sensation of the pumping motion, for its limited stroke was insufficient for her to feel it in the head.

jusduit
jusduit
188 Followers