The Company Doctor

Story Info
The company doctor and his nurse captivate a young patient.
5.6k words
4.36
35.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leaving school after 12 years I had no desire to experience higher education and more tedious years of classrooms. My father had decreed that he wouldn't have a long haired lout of a son lazing about and that I would have to get a job. Jobs wasn't exactly plentiful for young teenaged men but a friend and I managed to get ourselves interviewed by the local railroad after sitting some pretty basic exams. Our employment then only hinged on our passing a physical. We were told to report the next morning to the company doctor for a check up.

I had never been to anyone but our families doctor before and nervously welcomed my friends company as we sat in the sterile outer office waiting our turns. The older woman who had taken our information before giving us forms to fill out was a humourless matron that scowled at us when we smirked over several of the more intrusive questions on the forms. She then hushed us sternly when my friend pointed out the VD question causing me to have a giggle fit. "This is a doctor's office," she hissed, "and you will behave appropriately young man or I will send you away!"

Not certain whether she could or couldn't wield so much power we settled down and properly chastened we quietly filled in our forms. Despite being the only two we were made to squirm in her uncompromising presence for well over an hour before a bubbly plump younger woman in a nurses uniform rushed into the room to announce that the doctor was ready to see my friend. As she led him away she beamed at me assuring me it wouldn't be long.

But it was and it seemed longer having to sit there and wait under the frowning visage of the harridan receptionist. Eventually the nurse reappeared with my friend in tow. She was informing him about what he was to do with the envelope he was holding and let him know that he could wait for me in the company cafeteria on the third floor. He nodded to her, rolled his eyes at me and fled.

Perplexed I let the nice nurse lead me into the examining room. She handed me a typical hospital gown and pointing to a curtained off area told me I should strip down to my underwear, don the gown and return to await the doctor. While I clumsily complied in the tiny space behind the curtain she busied herself tiding up examination room. I procrastinated hoping that she would finish and depart before I had to step from behind the curtain in the flimsy gown. Such hoping was for naught when her voice happily called out, "Are you alright back there?"

Sheepishly I was barely able to mutter something incomprehensible before yipping with fright when she threw back the curtain inquiring solicitously "Do you need any help?"

Mortified I stammered, "nnnnaaa-noooo!" while trying to cover myself in some ridiculous attempt at modesty.

The nurse couldn't help giggling before gently taking my arm and leading me to the centre of the room. "It's alright," she cooed quietly, "these gowns don't ever look good on anyone. Now please stand here and wait for the doctor." I tried to come up with a witty response but the words came out in a rush of nonsense that had the nurse shaking her head as she left the room.

After what seemed like an unnecessarily long time a older man in a lab coat briskly entered the room. Without a word he referred to the clip board he was holding and pointedly looked me over. I couldn't help feeling like a side of beef on inspection. "Age?" he inquired tonelessly startling me.

"Er I'm eighteen, sir." I managed to stammer.

"humph," the doctor snorted apparently unimpressed as he continued to scrutinise me. Wordlessly he started to poke me seemingly aimlessly with a stiff probing finger watching my reactions disinterestedly until out of the blue he asked quietly, "What's that in your hair?"

Confused I stammered, "Sorry?"

With a hint of exasperation the old doctor pointed to the side of my head and inquired, "That substance there young man, in your hair."

As I had no idea what he could be talking about I could only respond with a dumb founded grunt. Shaking his head truly exasperated now the doctor reached for the side of my head to grasp me by the hair. Stunned I let him rub my hair between his thumb and forefinger while mumbling, "Looks like egg white or something."

With mounting confusion I shook my head free from his grasp blurting out, "I don't know what you're talking about."

The doctor snorted with derision, sniffed his fingers before reaching for a tissue to wipe them with. Tossing the soiled tissue towards the waste basket the doctor looked at me with something bordering on contempt while sighing dramatically, "Alright then, turn around and place your hands on the examination table."

He now became all professional again as he stepped up beside me. The man was taller than me by several inches and at least thirty years older. His clothes under the lab coat were dishevelled and emitted a musky unfamiliar scent. He then continued his examination by brushing his hands over by body, pressing them firmly here and there while murmuring to himself thoughtfully. "Shuffle back," he coaxed me with his hands gently pulling at my hips until I was bent fully at the waist. To my consternation the gown fell away exposing my underwear covered butt though the doctor seemed wholly unconcerned.

"Now spread your legs out for me young man," the doctor murmured somewhat throatily, "a touch more." He encouraged me using his hands on my inner thighs to help me comply. I had no idea what he was expecting to determine by this but felt compelled to comply and wait for his next instruction.

With me stretched out like I was the doctor watched me silently until my body started trembling from the exertion. While I clung to the table for balance the doctor stepped up to stand beside me once more. Still he kept me in this position as I stared with confusion at his shoes wondering what the old quack was up to. I started when his fingers reached out to grasp my hair again but didn't dare move. He rubbed his fingers in my hair again muttering, "Very interesting," before slipping his fingers beneath my nose asking, "And you have no idea what this substance might be?"

I cringed away as much as I could trying not to smell the mans fingers. The doctor however persisted until I took a definite sniff and groaned, "Look I don't know."

His snort of derision told me he didn't believe me but he relented. Walking away he sneered offhandedly, "Get yourself dressed. The nurse will be along."

I had no idea how long he had kept me stretched out but it was long enough that my body was stiff from the effort. Peeved at my treatment I tore off the gown tossing it aside before angrily putting my clothes back on. The nurse came rushing in as I was looking at my hair in the mirror to try and see what the doctor had been talking about. She appeared completely oblivious to my agitated state while happily informing me that I had passed the exam and that I could report for my job next week.

The nurses happy demeanour only helped to confound me more and shaking my head with confusion I allowed her to bustle me past the stern old receptionist and out the door. I found my way down to the cafeteria to find my school friend sitting with some girls that his older sister knew. "What took you so long?" he asked obviously in high spirits and amused by my befuddled state.

After greeting the girls I hesitantly related the events of my examination by the doctor. My tale had the three of them in hysteric's which really only helped to confuse me more. When one of the girls realised that I had no idea what was so funny she lent forward and in a conspiratorial stage whisper announced, "He's gay." My perplexed look in response had the others howling again with laughter as she continued to explain, "The doctor, he was hitting on you."

As the other two all but rolled on the ground with laughter she gave me a sympathetic but still amused look before assuring me, "He does it to a lot of the new boy employees."

That such a thing could be known yet still the man kept his job had me shaking my head in wonder. I felt flustered and all of a sudden, soiled, as my friend and the girls laughter rang in my ears. The girls by now probably realised that I neither found the situation funny or acceptable. The girl who had clued me in assured me that there was nothing I could do, that nothing would be done and I was best just to forget about it. Her friend shook her head to confirm these facts of life were true.

Without a word I rushed to the toilets to check my hair. Finding a crusty residue I rinsed it out as best I could before fleeing the building not bothering to say goodbye or collect my friend.

Once home I answered my mothers questions about the appointment as briefly as possible before excusing myself to take a long hot shower, washing my hair several times. In the mirror I could hardly look at myself without being drawn to the spot where the doctor had been convinced that I had had something in my hair. Wrapped in a towel I slipped back into my room. Quietly I rummaged through the back of my closet until I found my stash of porn and the pair of nylon panties I had purloined from a neighbours clothes line.

I stared at them memorised. White nylon briefs with a baby blue flower motif and lace edging. I felt my cock stir as visions of me wearing these panties while bent over in the old doctors examining room flashed by. The ringing phone startled me ending the moment. My mother called out saying it was my friend on the line and I yelled back that I would call him later. Hurriedly I stuffed my things safely away before laying down on my bed.

As I lay there in the gloomy afternoon light I replayed the mornings visit over and over again. The stern receptionist. The perky nurse. The flaky old doctor. As I replayed the visit my imagination changed the events to a more and more erotic nature that soon had my cock rock hard. I was just rearranging events to the point where the perky nurse was undressing me when a sharp knock on my bedroom door jolted me out of my reverie. My mothers concerned voice and the turning door knob had me shriek in horror when I realised that the towel covering my midsection was tenting out with the help of my erection.

My shriek didn't stop my mother from entering to quiz me on how I was doing and if everything was alright. Embarrassed about having an erection in front of my mother I demurely responded to her questions just hoping she would leave soon. She wasn't convinced and no doubt would have words with my father later but eventually she left me in peace with the admonishment that I had chores before dinner.

I spent the next couple of days distracted and confused. The nights were filled with wild dreams based on my visit to the doctors. Then I had my first ever wet dream. As if flooding the sheets with copious amounts of cum wasn't horrifying enough the memory of what was transpiring in the dream when my cock erupted had me mortified. I cleaned up the mess as best I could hoping not to waken my parents while trying to shake the vision of kneeling before the naked receptionist while the old doctor spanked my pantied butt. To my amazement my cock started to engorge and soon I had another raging erection.

The next day I hummed and hawed and fought off erections as I tried to figure out what to do. Were the girls right and the old doctor was hitting on me? Or were they just having me on. Deciding I really needed to know I called the office and booked a return visit to the company doctor. I was expecting to have to make up an excuse but the receptionist didn't seem to care at all.

My thinking that this would ease some of the strain of the past few days was wrong. I became even more agitated, so much so that even my father noticed. I was able to convince my parents that I was fine, just nervous about work the following Monday. I had a dream filled night that left me agitated and on edge. After showering I stared at the girls briefs that I had retrieved from my hiding place debating whether I dared to wear them or not. Trembling with indecision I stuffed them in the pocket of my pants and headed for my appointment.

The stern old receptionist bestowed a withering glare on me when she realised who she had made the appointment for before demanding curtly, "What are you back here for?"

I didn't really think it was any of the old bat's business but didn't want her interfering so I murmured that the doctor had wanted to me come back regarding a question he had had. The old lady didn't look convinced but indicated that I could take a seat with a dismissive flick of her wrist.

I waited nervously certain that she was sending people in to see the doctor before me on purpose and at one point got so unsure of what I was doing that I rose to leave. My movement attracted another withering look from the old receptionist that had me sinking back submissively onto the hard waiting room chair. The old woman continued to glare at me until I meekly lowered my head to wait.

With my head bowed I failed to notice that the bubbly younger nurse had entered the waiting room and was standing in front of me. When she cleared her throat I looked up startled. Giving me a quizzical look she smiled uncertainly before asking politely, "Were we expecting you to return?"

I was flummoxed. I had no idea what to tell her. She quietly waited as I attempted to explain my presence in a confusing rambling answer that trailed off to mumbling nonsense. I caught her glance towards the receptionist who clearly thought my return visit was wasting their precious time and feared that the younger woman would agree and send me away. Instead she gently brushed my shoulder with her fingers telling me to follow her.

I swayed slightly when I rose feeling very light headed. Concerned the nurse took my elbow and guided me into the examination room. She stopped in the middle of the room to take a long look into my eyes before releasing my elbow asking gently, "What should I tell the doctor?"

I looked at her and swallowed hard before mumbling, "I don't know."

She thought about this for a moment before looking at me closely again trying to explain, "I don't think that..."

I interrupted her abruptly blurting out, "Tell him it's about the stuff in my hair!"

The nurse gave me a wide eyed look of surprise before shaking her head seeming slightly disappointed. After collecting herself she turned all business telling me quietly that I should put the gown that she was handing me on and wait for the doctor to attend. Taking a deep breath she gave me another quizzical look before brusquely striding out of the room.

Trembling I slipped behind the curtain and quickly shed my clothes. When I was wearing only my underwear I pulled the girl's briefs from the pocket of my pants. My breath came in panting gasps as I contemplated wearing them for my encounter with the doctor. In a rash moment I pulled off my underwear then pulled the girls briefs on. They had an incredible hold on me. I always felt sexy when I had worn them in the privacy of my bedroom now the feeling was amplified ten fold. My fingers trembled uncontrollably as I slipped them beneath the waist of the briefs to push my balls into their sockets and my penis between my thighs. Taking deep gulping breathes I pulled the briefs up to snugly trap my maleness in place.

Taking another long shuddering breath I slipped on the gown and slipped from behind the curtain. I yelped in surprise to see the doctor and his nurse standing there waiting for me. They both had standoffish professional airs about them as they looked me over. I nervously gnawed on my lower lip as I waited for them to say something, anything. They let me wait.

Eventually the doctor spoke in a seemingly unimpressed monotone, "So you are back."

Bewildered and nervous I didn't dare speak only just barely able to nod my head affirmatively.

"Why?" the old doctor inquired in a distressingly weary voice. Confused I was expecting the man to be, well, pleased.

His reception and the nurses presence had me feeling utterly lost and foolish. Unable to find the words to answer the doctor I hung my head in shame. It was then that I could see just how transparent the gown I was wearing was. The girls briefs I had on were clearly visible. Slowly raising my eyes I sensed that the doctor and his nurse could see them just as well as I could.

When I failed to respond the doctor shrugged his shoulders pointing towards the examining table informing me dispassionately, "Well you know the position," and muttering, "Boy," under his breath with what seemed like a sneer.

I had been expecting him to send his nurse away and it confused me further when he didn't. Hesitating I tried to give her a questioning look but she was staring stone faced through me. Nervously I complied with the doctors instructions to go to the examining table. Placing my trembling hands on it I shuffled my feet back until I was bent at the waist. I felt the gown spread at the back slipping open to expose my pantied bottom to the old doctor and his nurse.

They left me exposed like that before them wondering what would be coming next. Taking a deep breath I shimmied my feet apart exposing my pantied crotch to their view. Behind me the doctor hummed his appreciation at the sight while his nurse shook her head in bemused silence. "Well well well," the doctor murmured quietly, "now what do we have here Miss Mary." His voice sent a thrill of anticipation through me that left my body trembling in response.

But still the two of them didn't move leaving me hanging from the tables edge exposed before them. As the rush of the thrill subsided doubts about what I was doing had me on the edge of panic. As if sensing my state of unease the doctor casually strolled over to me and my stomach flipped when he placed his hot hand on my lower back. With his hand feeling like it was burning my flesh its pressure held me bent over.

Humming to himself the old doctor started to gently trace the lace edging of the panty I was wearing with the fingers of his other hand. Soon my body was trembling again and goose bumps dimpled my flesh. His hands were so soft and so warm and so driving me to distraction. My breathing became laboured and when he brushed his fingers over my nylon covered butt cheek the sensation was so intense my knees buckled and I moaned with desire.

The doctor slipped his hand from my back to my belly holding me up while his other hand continued to stroke my buttocks. It wasn't long before my cock responded to the wonderful sensations emanating from the doctors finger tips. As his fingers brushed closer and closer to my swelling cock I whimpered with need. The doctor teased me until I was panting with desire and need for release. In the thralls of his manipulations my guttural gasp filled the examining room when without warning the doctor pressed his fingers into the crotch of my panty. My cock erupted on contact with his pressing fingers filling the panty's crotch with my hot goo.

My body lurched away from his fingers like with an electric shock before crying out in desperation I trust my crotch and cock back against his hand. More of my ejaculate filled my panty's crotch as his fingers massaged my cock through the panty's material with the hot sticky goo of my cum. My thighs clenched involuntarily trying to capture the doctors fingers as another pulse of cum saturated my panty.

His fingers squished the gooey mess over my twitching cock and into the crack of my butt. My body twitched as I writhed wantonly in his grasp moaning with a desperate hunger for more. There was so much ejaculate that I could feel it oozing from the panty and down my legs. I was trembling uncontrollably my senses overwhelmed when the doctor pressed his fingers deeper into the crack of my ass. Spasms wracked my body as one of his digits found my anus and began massaging cum soaked nylon into it. My cock harden in response straining the panty encasing it.

12