The Company Holiday Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie was surprised as Kevin's cock continued to thicken until her fingers only covered half of the shaft. She continued to work on the head with each upstroke, marveled as it turned a deep redish-purple. The veins thickened and hardened in her hands. His balls tightened with each stroke. Katie licked her lips.

"How did I get into this?" she thought. "I love this cock, but I have a husband and three kids. I can't be doing this!". But her hands continued their now double fisted, up and down action on Kevin's pole. She studied the purple head and the flair of the sides. It was more than just a large cock, it was a large and handsome cock.

"How am I going to get out of this?" she asked herself. She reached down between her legs and pulled aside her drenched panties. She began fingering her pussy lips and felt a generous flow of juice slide down her leg.

Looking down, she got closer to this magnificent cock. It seemed to draw her in like a magnet. She opened her mouth wide and took the head in. They weren't kidding in the bathroom, this cock is really big. It was bigger than any dildo she had ever taken in her pussy. This cock would be a real treat, a once in a lifetime event. She wouldn't be able to walk for a week.

Katie realized that she was sucking pretty hard and Kevin was really enjoying it. As she sucked, she thought, "Why not straddle it? I've come this far, why not get the full enjoyment of it?"

She pulled the hem of her dress up around her waist and completely pulled down her panties. Kevin was already on his back and Katie straddled his leg and continued to suck him while she rubbed her clit on his shinbone. "Ahhhhhh at least this was some relief!"

Katie needed more. She moved herself up to his chest and arched her back to get the best angle on the massive prick. Slowly, Katie pressed her cunt lips to the head of his cock. It jumped a little at the touch, and Kevin smiled. Her pussy lips parted as she eased the head in. She felt a tingle on her skin.

"What a tight fit! This is great", she thought as she felt her cunt walls stretch. Then, the head was fully enveloped as her pussy lips greedily grabbed at his cock. She did it, a baseball bat sized cock was now lodged and heading deep within her. Then, the magic moment happened. It had happened a few times with Jake when he was really excited and big, but it happened almost immediately with Kevin, his cock was pulling so hard at her cunt lips that it was now stretching her clit. Her clit started throbbing. It was pounding. Oh, that felt so good.

Katie wanted more, so she slid down more, and then some more again. It was fantastic, but now she was full. She was stretched and aching already. A moan escaped her lips. But there was more to be had. She pulled up and then went down again several times, each time deeper than the last and each time with a small cry of pain and ecstasy. Her juices flowed out of her and soaked Kevin's balls.

Tears welled up in Katie's eyes and rolled down her cheek onto Kevin's hairy chest. She began to sob as her first climax washed over her. She kept pumping and trying to remember each and every sensation that caused her legs to turn to jelly. Little cries of joy and pain escaped her lips and wafted out over the air. She arched her back and felt Kevin's large hands grip her big tits. Her thighs quivered and shook as she continued her determined and steady thrusting.

Katie tickled Kevin's balls as her cries turned to loud groans. "Ohhhhhhh, give me your cum, baby, give it all to me!" she huskily demanded.

"Fill my hot cunt … fill it now! Cum for me!" she squealed as another orgasm began as a tremor in her toes and flowed up to her spine. It never seemed to end, it was joined by another and another and another orgasm.

Kevin groaned a deep and guttural sound that echoed in the four walls. His hands released Katie's tits and grabbed at the comforter on the bed. His hands turned to fists and squeezed the comforter as his climax began its rapid ascent. Kevin arched his back and his balls jerked and spewed forth a hot frothy fire of cum into Katie's taut pussy.

Katie pumped her hips wildly pulling his cock with her drenched pussy. Another orgasm ripped through her body along the now, well-worn path from her toes to her electrified pussy.

Katie fell to the side and watched in the dim light as Kevin's cock began to shrink to the size of her husband's fully erect cock. Her pussy lips and clit throbbed. She leaned over and sucked his cock into her mouth. A little more cum came out of the tube and Katie released the flaccid dick. Kevin rolled over and drifted into sleep while Katie quickly dressed and left the house.

What a night, she thought as she drove home. I'm going to be sore for a week and enjoy every memory of it and maybe even make some more some day!

******

Did you like it? Did this story make you hot? Let me know!

12