The Concert Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She ran her finger slowly over Danielle's full, bee-stung lips. She instantly realized what she meant.

"You want ME to eat you out?" Danielle asked.

Amanda said, simply: "I want you...to make love to me...with your mouth."

Danielle was touched by how sweetly she put it.

"Amanda," Danielle said quietly. "I'd be happy to do that. I WANT to do that."

"You do?"

"Yes. I find you absolutely beautiful."

"You DO? I mean I'm not...like you..."

"Are you kidding?" Danielle said shaking her head. "When I saw you at the concert I thought you were one of the most beautful women there."

She gently slid her hands across Amanda's breasts and smiled. "You know, you're very beautiful when you come."

That struck a chord deep in Amanda's memory. She smiled warmly.

"The fact is," said Amanda "I've wanted it from the first time I saw you. For you to do that."

"Really?"

Amanda nodded.

"At the concert. You looked so gorgeous. And the way you were watching Jason and me...it made me so...incredibly...hot. I fantasized about you kneeling in front of me. And licking me. While I laid back him and he fucked me from behind."

Danielle pictured it in her mind, and nodded.

"That sounds really...really hot. That makes me excited just thinking about it."

"Really?" Amanda asked, skeptical.

"I'm serious!" Danielle protested. "Here. Feel."

She took Amanda's hand and pressed it against her left breast.

"Can you feel my heart? It's beating really fast. Here find my heartbeat."

She moved Amanda's hand slowly across her breast, her fingers sliding over her nipples.

"And my nipples are hard. They always get hard when I get excited. Do you feel it?"

Danielle then took Amanda's hand in hers and guided it between her legs.

"And feel how wet I am. And that's not from the shower either. It's because you're so beautiful, Amanda ... and so hot ... and you excite me. Do I excite you, Amanda?"

"Oh, yeah" Amanda answered. "Very much."

"Let's see." Danielle smiled and put her hands on Amanda's breast and caressed it gently.

"Heartbeat. Check."

She leaned down and took Amanda's nipple between her lips, sliding her tongue over it. Amanda's body shuddered.

"Nipples hard. Check."

She rolled her index finger over the nipple and slowly traced it down Amanda's stomach, and to the edges of her pussy, letting it slip inside.

"Mmmmmm. And pussy VERY wet. Check." She smiled. "I'd say we're on the right track."

Danielle took her by the hand, leaning in to kiss her lightly on the lips.

"Come. Let's dry off and go to the bedroom."

She led her out of the shower and they started to dry one another.

"What about Jason? How does he fit in to this scenario?" Danielle asked.

Amanda thought a moment.

"I want him there too. That's the theme of the night, I guess. Threesomes?"

"Yeah, I guess it is. You and me and Baby makes three."

Amanda paused. That was the second time Danielle had said something that resonated with something deep in her memory. It made her feel good, as if this were a night to somehow rectify things. A new beginning.

"Yeah," said Amanda. "I want Baby to be part of this too."

Danielle turned to her. "But Amanda, promise me one thing."

"Sure."

"I want this to be about YOU. YOUR pleasure. I want to give you the sexual experience of your life. Like you did for me."

"OK. It's a deal."

With that, Danielle leaned forward and brushed her lips softly over Amanda's, their breasts lighly touching.

"Mmmmmm," purred Danielle. "Now, I'm getting all tingly just thinking about it..."

They wrapped the towels around themselves and stepped into the living room. Jason was relaxing on the couch. He looked at them quizzically.

"Come on, baby" said Danielle. "You're wanted in the boudoir."

Jason jumped up.

"Maybe I should rinse off too?" he asked.

"Good idea," said Danielle. "Then join us in the bedroom."

Amanda led Danielle into the bedroom where a king-sized bed with a soft comforter awaited them. Amanda pulled back the comforter and the blanket to reveal vast expanse of soft, cotton sheet.

Danielle turned to Amanda and slowly removed the towel that was wrapped around her. She let it drop to the floor. Amanda's stood sway-backed, a beautiful dancer's body, her breasts standing firm and high, her nipples pointing upward. Her body was slender and beautifully shaped. Danielle let her eyes feast on her body and Amanda enjoyed it. She spun on her heels, playfully.

Amanda reached out and unfastened Danielle's towel and let it drop to the floor. Danielle had the body of a lingerie model. Full, perfectly-shaped breasts, a slender waist, and narrow hips. Her ass was firm and tight. She was, in a word, voluptuous.

Suddenly, Danielle lept onto the bed, Amanda followed, and the two women laughed, laying on their sides facing each other. Their hands found each other's bodies and they were soon face to face, trading light kisses and gazing into each other's eyes.

"Have you done this before?" Danielle asked, excitedly.

"You mean -- before today?" Amanda laughed. "No, this is a day of firsts. For me anyway. How about you?"

"A little," Danielle admitted. "I mean, I'm mostly into guys but I had a phase when I was younger. You know what they say, 'no one knows a woman like a woman'".

Amanda laughed. "Is that what they say? I guess it makes sense." Amanda felt her pussy getting wetter.

Danielle ran her finger over Amanda's lips. "How about you. Guys exclusively?"

"Yeah," Amanda sighed. "I guess. I kinda had a thing for my roommate once. But nothing happened."

"Why not?" Danielle asked. "She wasn't into it?"

"Well...she was very sexual," said Amanda. "But she had a boyfriend. An Italian guy. Really cute."

"You should of had a threesome with THEM."

"Believe me I thought about it! No, I was too...it wouldn't have worked."

"What was HE like?" Danielle inquired.

"Like a Greek God. Dark curly hair. Brown eyes. Great bod. Super sexy."

"Sounds a little like Jason," said Danielle, matter of factly.

Amanda paused. "Yeah. He was a lot like Jason actually." She laughed. "They both have nice cocks too."

Danielle squealed with laughter. "How do you know about his cock? Did you do him?"

"No, no," Amanda said, shaking her head. "But I gotta admit I thought about it a lot." They both laughed. "No, they used to do at night when they thought I was asleep."

"Ouch," said Danielle, sympathetically. "Sounds like torture."

"Eh," said Amanda with a shrug. "It was an education."

"What about your roommate" Danielle asked. "What was SHE like?"

"Like you. Gorgeous. Great bod. Nice. Totally sexy."

Danielle looked at her with knit brows.

"Let me get this straight. He was like Jason. She was like me. They used to do in your room while you watched?"

"Well they didn't KNOW I was watching."

"Still!" Danielle thought a moment. "Did you fantasize about having a threesome with them?"

"Um...busted," said Amanda, sheepishly.

"Oh my God" said Danielle, triumphantly. "We totally have to seize this opportunity."

"What?"

"Don't you see? This is a once in a lifetime chance to live a fantasy."

"OK..." Amanda answered, unsure.

"Now, tell me what you fantasized about," said Danielle, digging.

"Huh?"

"Come on. You said you fantasized about joining them in a threesome. What did you fantasize? I want details."

Amanda smiled and laid on her back. Danielle let her fingers trace the contours of her body.

"Well...I used to imagine he'd come to visit her and she'd be away and so ... I'd keep him company."

"Would he touch you like this?" she asked gliding her fingers over her nipples. Amanda's body twitched with excitement.

"Mmm-hmm. Like that."

"OK," Danielle continued. "What else?"

"I imagined she'd give him to me as a going away present. Just to experience."

"OK. Anything...wilder?" prompted Danielle.

"You mean...like...kinky?" asked Amanda.

"No," she answered, "I mean... like...interesting."

Amanda thought a moment.

"Well, there was one fantasy I used to have when I ... you know ... got myself off."

"Perfect. What was it?" said Danielle.

"Well...I would think about...or fantasize...you know..."

"C'mon. You can tell me."

"Well...when I used my vibe I liked to think about my roommate and me ... you know ... getting it on ... and then discovers us ... and he watches us ... and he gets so turned on watching us ... he just has to do us both."

"Now you're talking! That's great! So give me details."

"Let me think... well, it's just ... I mean in my fantasy ... they were BOTH so turned on by ME ... they... both... DID me ... Both of them ... At the same time."

"I understand," said Danielle. "And in your fantasy, did they they touch you here?"

Danielle let her fingers slide down her pubis and into the warm wetness of her pussy. Amanda closed her eyes and gasped.

"Oh yeah. They did."

"What else did they do?"

She had her eyes closed and her voice was breathless.

"Oh, she'd start by kissing me ... so soft ... so sweet ... and she'd lick my breasts ... and she'd suck my breasts ... and she'd feed me her nipples ... and I'd suck them ... and then ... oh god ... she'd lick my pussy ... her lips and tongue on my wet pussy ... ph she'd lick me so good ... and I'd lick her pussy ... and we'd do it at the same time ... and he'd watch us ... and he'd get so big watching us ... and I'd suck him.

She opened her eyes. "I mean, SHE'D suck him. Not me. Cause they were together."

Danielle smiled. "I know. I know. It's just a fantasy." She placed her fingers lightly over her eyes, closing them. "As you were saying. What'd HE do?"

"Let's see ... um, well, I know he would fuck me ... cause he was so good at fucking ... I mean REALLY good ... and his cock would fill me up ... he'd just spread me, and fill me ... and oh he'd move so nice ... and then she'd lick me ... while he fucked me ... they'd lick me and fuck me .... oh it'd make me so hot ... mmmm the way he moved ... the way she licked my pussy ... they'd keep doing it ... they wouldn't stop ... until I came ... and I'd scream ... they'd make me come til I screamed."

She opened her eyes and turned to Danielle.

"That's it," Amanda said quietly. "That was my fantasy."

Danielle look at her sweetly. "Thank you."

Amanda rolled towards her, their bodies touching. "You're so easy to talk to," she said. "I feel like we've been friends a long time."

"Me too," whispered Danielle.

"You know, I've never told my fantasies to anyone. I feel so close to you right now."

"Me too. I mean, I never have either. I think its a healthy thing. God knows it's a turn on..."

"Really? For you?" Amanda asked. "I thought it was just me."

"Are you kidding me?" said Danielle, breathily. "I'm so fucking hot right now."

They look at each other a moment and suddenly embraced, their lips joined. They kissed voraciously, their tongues finding each other's immediately. Their hands were moving frantiically, in each other's hair, feeling the soft skin of their bodies. Danielle wrapped her leg over Amanda's body and they scissored, pressing their bodies together.

"Lick me, Danielle. I want you to lick me."

It was at this moment that Jason decided to enter the bedroom. He stopped in his tracks, staring at the two women attacking each other. Danielle noticed him out of the corner of her eye and held out her hand as if to say "stop." She pointed to the easy chair at the foot of the bed. Dutifully, Jason sat in the chair, as the scene before him unfolded.

He must have wondered if he'd died and gone to heaven. What happened next would have convinced him that this in fact was so.

12