The Conference

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then we were on the floor. Still kissing, Mike rolled on top of me, his cock teasing the entrance of my pussy, pushing against the opening then pulling away, over and over until I was begging him to give it to me. He entered me with a slow thrust of his hips. I gasped as, once again, his cock slipped into me. This was the fuck I'd been waiting for all evening. His movements were slow and considerate, obviously aware of how tender I must be feeling. I brought my knees up to my chest allowing him to push in deeper. His whole cock was sliding right out and pushing back in, my body tensed with every thrust.

I could see Dawn, on her knees, the weight of her tired body resting on Mike's bed as Andy took her from behind. His hands on her hips pulling her back to meet him as he worked her pussy with his dick. She was moaning softly and he, like Mike was with me, taking it slow and easy.

Mike's pace increased a little I could feel his balls begin to slap against me with every stroke. I flexed the walls of my cunt to hold him tight as he slid into me, holding him deep inside me then letting him go.

I wanted him behind me. He slid out and allowed me to position myself. I was close enough to Dawn that we could turn and kiss each other as our men fucked us from behind.

Mike withdrew his cock and replaced it with his fingers, coating them with my juice, then the fingers were gone and his cock was back, surging into me like a piston. As he slid in and out he slowly began to slide one well lubricated finger into my arse. I had both holes being stretched and a bolt of ecstasy surged through me.

Once again his cock slid from my pussy and I knew what was coming next. He extracted his finger and I felt it being replaced by the tip of his cock. He pushed it firmly but slowly against my rear opening. There was a brief moment of pain as he pushed past the resistance of my hole and slid his cock up my arse. Then we were moving together. His well lubricated cock moving in ad out of my arse with short jabbing thrusts. I reached between my legs to play with my clit as Mike began to increase pace. The tightness of my arse a contrast to my well fucked cunt.

Dawn was moaning loudly. Her climax approaching. I could feel my own beginning to build. Mike's cock was being buried to the root in my arse and my fingers were stroking and rubbing my clit. Dawn came with a long , stretched out cry of pleasure. Mike's breathing was getting ragged. I began to cum clamping Mike inside me as I did. The sensations I was feeling seemed to blend in with all the other climaxes of the evening as my body took over. Pushing my hips back to take every thrust of Mike's cock as deep as I could.

Suddenly he pulled out. I turned to face him as, with his hand wrapped round his cock he pumped furiously, forcing yet another load from his overworked balls. I caught the first of his spray in my mouth, swallowing it down in a deliriously lazy way. The rest of his cum splashed over my hair, face and tits. I rubbed it into my skin licking my fingers as the four of us collapsed in a huddle on the floor.

Later, recovering slightly, Dawn and myself took it in turns to make use of the shower in Mike's room. We gathered up our things, kissed the Mike and Andy goodnight, thanking them for the evening we'd all enjoyed. Dawn came with me to my room. Exhausted we simply undressed and climbed into bed. We held each other close as we drifted into a satisfied sleep.

We were woken by the alarm clock and again we only had time for a quick cuddle before Dawn had to leave. We had to check out this morning as the conference ended after lunch.

That afternoon I said my goodbyes to Dawn and Mike. Brian, John, Andy and Steve had left already but we three had gone for a quick drink before heading home.

I'd always found these sort of events something of a bore in the past, but not any longer. I've seen Dawn and Steve a few time over the last 10 months or so, although never together. But then, this year's conference is coming up in a few weeks time and I can hardly wait.