The Conference Room

Story Info
Passion ignites after hours.
2.6k words
4
11.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had been working together for weeks, tucked away in the 34th floor conference room. Each day longer than the last, as the calendar inched closer to our client's trial date. And tonight, despite being a Friday night, was no exception. Absorbed in our work, we barely noticed that the other attorneys and support staff had long ago left the building, hustling home to their weekend plans. Our plans, however, were here: seated at a large glass conference table, surrounded by pile after pile of our client's case file, the room littered with empty coffee cups, Diet Coke cans and half-eaten take out boxes. As we worked past dinner and late into the night, the building gradually darkened until only the lights of our conference room reflected upon the now deserted downtown streets.

As we plodded through another stack of potential trial exhibits, the lights suddenly flickered. Once. Twice. And then, without warning, the lights went off completely. Power outage. An auxiliary light from down the hall gradually came to life, bathing our room with a faint glow. But it certainly was not enough light to work by. Our long day was unexpectedly over. Or was it? Our excitement at the prospect of going home an hour or two early faded as quickly as it arose: the power outage meant that our cars were being held hostage in the building's garage, caught behind an electronic gate. We realized we were not going anywhere, at least not any time soon.

Unable to work, unable to leave, we deciding to the make the best of it. I raided the firm's kitchen, finding several bottles of wine in the 'fridge, left over from the last firm reception. Upon my return, I saw you had arranged a couple chairs to face outwards, allowing us to look out on the dark expanse of the city. We settled in to wait for the power to return.

Sipping cabernet sauvignon from the bottle, the stress of the impending trial slowly washed away. Our exhaustion was replaced with content relaxation. As the wine warmed us, our conversation jumped from legal matters to inane chit-chat to the latest office gossip. By the time we were working on the second bottle, our talk had turned to topics of a more personal nature. As we laughed over the shared frustrations of our so-called love lifes, my mind reeled. I thought back over the past few weeks, reexamining some fleeting moments I had struggled, unsuccessfully, to put out of my mind. Your hand reaching out to touch my arm, your fingers lingering before retreating. Sitting closely at times, perhaps too closely, for professional colleagues. After hours, an extra button on your blouse undone. My glances at you, my admiration of your body, returned not with a glare, but with a nod and a smile.

As we finished the wine, the room became quiet. We sat together in comfortable silence. Our chairs side-by-side, you leaned against me, your head resting upon my shoulder. Minutes passed without a word. My mind raced, as I wondered if this renewed physical closeness was merely an innocent snuggle or, perhaps, an invitation for more. I looked down at you, searching for some further clue, only to have our eyes meet. And with that one intimate look, our feelings became clear. Closing your eyes, you reached up to kiss me. We embraced, your hands placed behind my neck, kissing a kiss that had been waiting too long to occur. My tongue tentatively parted your lips. The softness of your tongue, swirling around mine, welcomed my presence. Our passions rising, our lips parted only to let a whisper of pleasure escape. These low murmurs of contentment further encouraged our connection. Emboldened, we smothered each other, sharing our tongues eagerly and probing each other's mouth. My lips left your mouth, kissing trails across your cheekbone, your eyes, covering your face. Brushing your hair aside, my lips upon your earlobe brought goose bumps across your skin. With a gentle tug on your hair, you leaned your head back, allowing me to kiss the nape of your neck, your exposed shoulder. Tracing my way around your neck from one side to another, the breath from my mouth and nostrils spilling down onto the tops of your breasts. As I pulled back to admire your beauty, I could see through your blouse that your nipples shared my state of arousal. Your eyes were smoldering with a passion that had been pent up for longer than necessary. I shared that feeling.

Leaving our chairs, I nudged you towards the conference table. We quickly pushed aside our files, and I gently laid you back onto the table. With your legs held high in the air, I pulled off your high heels. And then, after allowing my hands to slowly run the length of your smooth legs, I grabbed the waistband of your fitted skirt. It was sufficiently tight that you had to wiggle your ass and legs as I pulled it off — a situation you seemingly relished, as you seductively swayed your body, your eyes locked on mine. Your teasing caused my obvious excitement to grow further.

Perched over your body, my lips found yours again. Your arms were thrown around me, your hands feverishly exploring my body: one hand running through my hair, the other rubbing my back, straining to reach my behind. My hands, likewise, were busy upon you. Our deep French kisses remained unbroken as I hungrily, clumsily fumbled at the buttons of your blouse. Once open, a quick snap of your bra clasp rewarded my efforts. With your skin, at last, uncovered, I proceeded to kiss a path down your neck, my mouth exploring the upper slopes of your exposed breasts. I encircled your tits with my mouth, stopping to kiss and lick, lick and suck, suck and lick my way around first one, then the other. I purposely avoided your nipples, which, when they brushed against my chest, I could tell were so very sensitive. In order to enhance your anticipation, I intended to linger at each station of your body, enjoying myself, learning your desires, heightening your pleasures.

Your purring changed to soft moans as my lips and tongue danced lightly over your rock solid nipples. I sucked one into my mouth, flicking my tongue against its sensitive tip. I felt your fingers tangled in my hair, holding my mouth against you. I spent several minutes worshiping your breasts, licking and sucking you in, occasionally biting your nipples gently, tugging them with my teeth, which brought forth a string of approving breathless comments.

I began to kiss gradually down your belly, causing you to squirm with pleasure as my tongue traced the curve of your hip, heading downward to your waist. I inhaled deeply, allowing my senses to capture that unmistakable scent of a woman in deep desire.

Falling to my knees between your legs, I raised your butt cheeks with my hands, and I proceeded to kiss along your inner thighs, rubbing my lips and my cheeks along your tender skin. My tongue extended and ran itself along the bottom of each ass globe, purposely staying away from the place you wanted me the most. You, however, had other plans. Your hands were on my head, pulling me, unabashedly, straight towards your treasure. You were eager for the ultimate pleasure still to come.

I accepted your direction, and you moaned loudly, squirming on the table, as my tongue began to trace the edges of your pubic triangle. Your arched your back and cried out as my tongue briefly slid across the your clit, as it made its way to explore the wetness between your slick lips. I parted your folds with my thumbs and began to flick the tip of my tongue between them, tasting your sweetness, driving you wild. I caressed you with my fingers and licked up and down the length of your opening, my tongue occasionally brushing over you clit but not attacking it directly. Your legs were extended over my shoulders. I could feel your heels move against the muscles of my back, as you shifted your body to spread your legs even wider the more I licked and nuzzled your sweet pussy. I eased several fingers inside you, easily sliding them within your depths. Simultaneously, I glided my tongue upward and began to lightly tease your clit, bouncing the hard little nub on the tip of my tongue. Your lust now amplified, your pussy clamped down on my fingers. The conference room — probably the entire building floor — was filled with an escalating series of cries from your mouth, increasing in both volume and intensity. Your nails dug into my scalp as you pulled my face closer to your crotch. You shuddered and stiffened, then began to thrash about as your orgasm washed over you. I held tight to your hips, simply to keep my tongue on the target.

As I felt the spasms inside you slowing, I removed my fingers from your body and began to thrust my tongue in and out of your hot, flowing pussy. My slick fingers split their time between tweaking your nipples and rubbing against your swollen clit, and within a couple of minutes, you were crying out again and drumming your heels on my back. Consumed by the intense feelings of your own body, you shouted out unintelligible shrieks of pure physical satisfaction. I kept alternating my tongue and fingers on various parts of your body, ministering to your engorged clit, your sweet pussy, sticky with your own juices, and the tender opening of your anus. Abandoning any semblance of control, each lick of my tongue, or touch of my finger, produced another instinctive reaction within you. Wave after wave of energy flowed out of your body in the way of a liquid feast. Reluctant to leave the taste and scent of you, I slowed only when you finally let your legs slide from my shoulders and you tried, half-heartedly, to push me away. My face was drenched with your juices, and I rested my head on your thigh, smiling up at you.

As you regained your composure, you looked at me through lust laden eyes. Breathing heavily, you asked me to enter you. I stepped back from you, and began to remove my shirt and slacks. As I undressed, your hands continued to explore your own wetness, your fingers tracing the contours of your pleasure. Your eyes were focused on my impromptu strip tease, and you nodded approvingly as I slid my boxers down, my erection prominently displayed. As I stepped closer, your hands, slick with your own juices, reached out to grab hold of my manhood. I moaned with delight as you covered me with your natural lubricant, your sensual touch coaxing my already hard cock to the limits of excitement. Looking down, I saw that the wetness I had tasted earlier was now a puddle under the crack of your ass. Your desire, at the moment, seemed insatiable.

As you pulled me closer, your fingers still wrapped around my hardness, you rubbed the tip of my cock against your pleasure point. On first touch, you shuddered, and came, once more. Your senses were at a fine tuned pitch, and the slightest contact with your clit moved you over the edge. You released your grip on my cock and threw your hands back, allowing one to run through your hair, the other to rub your breasts, pinching your nipples. You tossed your head from side to side, lost in your own pleasure, as I continued what you started: rubbing my cock head against your open entrance. As I circled your clit, your body trembled, constantly, uncontrollably, as ecstasy washed over you.

By now, both of us were gasping and beyond ready. Your legs were spread wide, without shame, as I slid in without the slightest hesitation. As you felt my length enter, a gasp of pleasure took the breath out of your body. Your back arched, your body stiffening to meet my thrusts. Grabbing hold of your legs, I again plunged in to the hilt, savoring each inch of your depths. I retreated back, teasing you, with only the tip of my dick remaining inside. You begged for more, wanting all of me inside you. With each thrust, our bodies became more in synch. With each thrust, we increased the tempo of our connection, working as one to further our lust. A thin layer of sweat formed between our joined bodies. As I filled you fully, again and again, I felt your body start to tighten. The increasing wetness surrounding my cock indicated your next orgasm was pending. And your excitement urged me to thrust even more energetically, eager to meet your climax with my own.

Your breathing became shallow and raspy, your muscles began to tense and contract, as if your body was an ocean, about to unleash one final wave. I felt myself begin to throb, and my dick, amazingly enough, seemed to enlarge further. The sensations of my cock were unbelievable, radiating outward throughout my body. Our frenetic lovemaking left me light headed and weak-kneed, lost in the pleasure your body provided. As you lifted your back off the table, and slammed your body back down, I sensed the warm gush of your final orgasm. Past the point of control, I released my own, filling you with a load that had been growing over the last hour of lovemaking.

Drained, I collapsed upon you. My mouth upon yours, our tongues slow danced together. My cock remained hard, still within you, slowly sliding within your convulsing hole. We bucked together in a gradually decreasing rhythm, our combined juices sprayed outward with each thrust. We drifted together back to earth. As the final throes of our mutual orgasms subsided, your arms stayed wrapped around me, pulling me as close to you as possible, as if you were desperate to not let go. Minutes passed in near silence, words unable to capture the pleasure just enjoyed. The only sound heard was our soft purring and quiet moans of delight.

And then, just as they went off, the lights suddenly flickered back on. The fluorescent light jerked us from our shared contentment. Our eyes blinking, we tried to adjust to both the harsh light as well as the sudden, unwelcome return to reality. But, reality it was. As we looked over the case files strewn about the room, it was, regrettably, clear that it was time to return to work.

With a sigh, I lifted myself off you a bit. You slipped out from under me and, legs a bit unsteady, stood yourself up. As you stepped away, I turned to find my clothes. I reluctantly pulled up my slacks and started to buckle my belt. My dressing, however, was interrupted. As if my silent prayers were answered, the conference room lights again went dark. Glancing over my shoulder, I quickly found the cause of this second outage: you, bathed again in a dim glow, wearing nothing but a sly smile, removing your finger from the switch. Words unneeded, I looked inquisitively towards you, questioning what you were up to. In response, you slowly sauntered back towards me. As you placed a deep kiss on my lips, your intentions became clear. As you fell to your knees, your hands tugging my pants downward, your mouth reaching out to capture my length, your intentions became clearer still: work would have to wait a bit longer...