The Confession of Kalin

Story Info
One brother?s confession of after-school incident.
1.5k words
4.19
55.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joserlin
Joserlin
3 Followers

Hi! My name is Joserlin, Jos amongst friends. I'm 25 and have a half brother Kalin who is 18, and who this story is really about. Coming from a rather conservative household, neither Kalin nor me ever had any idea of what it even meant to be gay, until we were well into high school. Though looking back now, I can see that there was more than one reason that my dad kept that information from us.

Kalin is tall, sort of thin, and has straight black hair that make women (and a lot of men) want to kill for. He also has the type of features that would be termed "delicate" if he was a girl. High cheek bones and that sort of thing. So I guess dad had him figured as being a bit light on his feet from the second he laid eyes on Kal, and as he grew up and became more aware of who he was - even without realizing what he was - it must have been even more evident.

Growing up, I always knew that there was something a bit different about Kalin, also knew that there was something a bit different about the way that dad treated us. After school plays and concerts, the other dads always clapped their kids on the shoulders, hugged them, and congratulated them, things like that. I never saw any of that, and I know Kal didn't, since I was the only one from our house that would go to watch him. He likely hoped that we would be interested in boxing, wrestling - things that would make us "real men".

It likely comes as no surprise to you that with our father's fears, that Kalin and me grew pretty close over the years. Really came to depend and rely on each other for survival. It wasn't a surprise to me when Kalin came home from school one day and wanted to talk. What did surprise me, after we'd gone upstairs to the hall day bed where we could watch for dad coming home, was when he asked me if I'd ever "done it". I looked at him sideways, and hmmm'd and haw'd, but he finally had it out of me that I was still very much an innocent in that regard. There was a minute of silence, and then he whispered,

"I'm not". Kal went on to tell me of how he'd been in the boy's bathroom...

'It was just after the bell had rang to go home for the day. I had stepped in to the boys’ room so I didn't explode on the walk home. As I was standing at the urinal I heard the door open again and some more guys come in, but didn't pay much attention to it. Then I heard a rather ominous…

"Look at this boys! Kalin is hung like a friggin' horse!"

Well, I was startled at that point, to say the least, and I looked up to see Caleb and some of his friends standing there watching me have a piss!

"Whatcha think boys?" Caleb leered "Do we ride ponies?"

I wasn't feeling real good about where I was anymore, and stuffing myself back in my pants as fast as I could, I tried to push my way past them towards the door; But there were four other guys with Caleb, and they, like Caleb himself, were all in wrestling teams for the school. Two of them held me by the arms, and no amount of fighting back would loosen their grip. Then Caleb came right in front of me, knelt down, and pulled my dick free of my pants.

It was horribly embarrassing, Jos. Standing there in front of some of the toughest guys in the school, my pants now about my ankles, Caleb touching me there, and so damnable scared that my prick was shrivelled to about 4". They laughed, calling me a "scared little girlie". I wanted to die.

The guys finished stripping me of my clothes, all the while kissing my lips, licking the tears off my face, sucking at my nipples and touching me absolutely everywhere. Caleb took my dick in his warm warm mouth, swirling his tongue about the shaft, and trying to bring some life back to it. To my further shock, dismay, and even a bit of hope, it responded to Caleb's gentle, but insistent administrations.

He would take me all the way down his throat, and then spitting me out, lick at the head with short quick strokes. His hand never stopped moving along the shaft, his thumb rubbing at the sensitive underside. Once I was hard and starting to leak pre-cum, he would roughly drive his tongue at my piss-slit, bringing tears to my eyes. All this time, two guys kept hold of my arms to keep me from moving away. The other two with their pricks sticking out at full mast were obviously enjoying what they saw.

Finally, Caleb took me all of the way down his throat and swallowed, and the wonderful feeling of his throat muscles rippling against my now full 8" cock took me over the edge. With a half strangled cry, I came with so much force that he had to back away a bit to keep from choking on the white goo I pumped into his stomach.

I think at this point, I must have blacked out or something. Cause when I came to, I was bent over a bench that someone had dragged into the washroom, Caleb's dick stuck in my mouth, and a warm wetness lapping at my ass crack. Then a coolness as whoever was back there blew on my ass, drying the saliva and sending shivers up my back. A warm softness was next as whoever it was rubbed himself up and down my ass, and prodded a bit at my virgin asshole.

With no more warning than that, he'd rammed himself in, splitting me nearly in two, and I opened my mouth to scream in pure pain. The scream never came though as Caleb's huge cock forced itself further down my throat, gagging me, and cutting off my breath.

My penetrator, thankfully, stayed still for a few seconds and my ass began to stretch to accommodate him, and Caleb shortly eased himself by shooting the saltiest and most wonderful nectar I had ever imagined into my mouth, and pulled away. But I had never imagined it would feel like that, Jos. It had hurt so much at first, but once I got into the rhythm, I really started to enjoy being filled so full from both ends like that.

When the guy using my ass had finally grunted himself to a climax, all the while pawing at my prick and pinching my balls, he pulled himself off with a soft plopping noise, and stood up.

"Sweet little mare ain't ya'?" he said, slapping my ass hard enough to leave a handprint.

"Who's next to ride our little whoring horsie?"

All five guys had me. Shooting down my throat, and up my ass. I must have came another 3 times, held helpless on that bench. Caleb was the last to use my ravaged bottom, and feeling that huge girth stretching me was the ultimate ending to what had begun as a scary encounter.

After all of that, I couldn't have moved if the building was on fire. Finally though, after they had finished leering and left, I managed to stand up and clean up at the sink. But you know what, Jos? I kinda wish it hadn't ended.

When he was done speaking, Kalin looked over at me sitting on the daybed. I blushed and wouldn't meet his eyes for a long minute; wishing desperately that he'd look away for a second so that I could hide the hard-on I'd gotten as he spoke. When I did manage to look up and meet his eyes, I found, that amidst my confusion, he'd moved over beside me.

"Jos, have you ever thought about it? About doing it with another guy, I mean?" he said as he rested his hand on my thigh.

I couldn't believe this! Here I was, hearing confirmation about my brother's taste in lovers, being really turned on by the story and by the fact it was Kal, and now having him ask me this! I mean sure, like most guys I'd wondered what it would be like to go at it with another guy, but I could say that I'd ever thought of going any further than a stray thought. And he was my brother, for Christ Sakes!

But when Kal reached over, cupped my cheek with his hand, and kissed me ever so gently on the mouth, I nearly embarrassed myself and came in my pants then and there. We stayed like that for a few minutes, kissing, touching each other’s face and shoulders, and running fingers through hair... until we hard dad's car drive in. Kalin quickly headed to his room across the hall, while I ran for the bathroom to relieve a little 'tension'.

Never before would I have thought of myself as being anything but perfectly straight. But somehow, events like this one can plant new ideas in your head… make you question all sorts of beliefs and actions. Ah, but that’s a story for another time.

Joserlin
Joserlin
3 Followers