The Confessional Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After dancing for a little bit, Andrea saw Julie, Christina, and Jennifer enter the upstairs bar with Jonathan, who led them over to Stephen's table.

Maggie's hands were all over Andrea's body. She whispered in her ear: "See that blond hunk over there? He's been checking you out for the last ten minutes now." Andrea followed Maggie's gaze, and instantly recognized... Matt.

"Guy's an asshole," Andrea whispered, her lips grazing Maggie's ear as they danced more. She started moving her hands all over Maggie, giving him a show.

"Honey all the guys here are assholes," Maggie replied. "You didn't think Steve was any different, did you?" she asked, nodding to their table. When Andrea turned and looked, she could see, quite clearly, Stephen making out with Christina. "Serious, girl, get used to it. They're all playin' us, so we gotta play right back." Andrea could see Stephen feeling up Christina now. "Don't get jealous babe, get even. Make sure he knows what he's missing." Andrea nodded, wincing a little as a twinge of jealousy shot through when she watched Stephen with Christina. Andrea smiled at Julie as she came over and started dancing with her and Maggie.

Andrea continued dancing with Maggie and Jennifer as Julie walked over to Matt. She smiled as Maggie and Jenn's hands roamed all over her body as she watched Julie came back a few minutes later, her fingers brushing over the bare skin showing through the cut out of her dress.

"I told him I'd found some better cleaner cheaper coke," Julie said. "He ain't getting' our money or our lovin' no more."

She smiled at what Julie said, both of them high and drunk. Andrea moved her hand to the back of Julie's neck as their lips met, their bodies grinding together. She moved her other hand under Julie's dress, and started to slowly finger-fuck her.

There were at least half a dozen guys around the room that couldn't take their eyes off the scene playing out on the dance floor with Andrea and Julie. Julie moaned in Andrea's ear as her fingers dug deeper, and Julie's hand moved up Andrea's body to squeeze at her tits.

Matt sat in his booth, nursing a beer and a hard-on, ignoring most of what the broad next to him was saying. He surveyed the room, wondering who had the cleaner cheaper blow. He knew it wasn't Stephen over there; he didn't sell the stuff, he just usually had copious amounts. Some punk at Julie's high school? Couldn't be. He shook his head; he'd get them back soon. He took out some of his stash and started cutting lines for him and the skinny blond next to him.

Their scene also caught Stephen's eye. He sent Christina out to the dance floor after giving her a line to blow. He and Jonathan sat back and watched, smoking cigarettes as they enjoyed the show.

"I bet they'd really get it on in one of the private rooms," Jonathan suggested.

Stephen took a drag on his smoke. "You think?" He waved to a bouncer, slid him a fifty when he came over in exchange for a key. He caught Maggie's eye and waved the key at her, and she knew just what it meant. Then he got up and went over to the bar, and got a full bottle Absolut, and watched as Maggie went back to dance with the girls and tell them they had a private room to party in.

Andrea felt the rest of the girls from Stephen's table start grinding against her and Julie. She looked over her shoulder as she felt a finger slide into her pussy from behind her and felt Maggie's hand move to her neck. She moaned softly as Maggie's tongue slid into her mouth briefly before whispering into her ear that they had a private room to party in.

Andrea smiled and slid her fingers from Julie's pussy. She brought them up to her lips and licked them clean as they all walked to the private room behind Stephen and Jonathan and Billy. She smiled when she saw Stephen carrying a bottle of Absolut.

"Hard yet?" she asked nibbling at his ear as he unlocked the door and let them all inside.

"Not at the moment, but a lapdance from you will fix that in a hurry," Stephen replied as he opened the door and let Jon, Billy, Julie, Maggie, Jennifer, and Christina inside and closed the door behind him and Andrea. Stephen didn't notice the angry glare being shot in his direction from Matt, across the way. Matt was fuming at this point, really. The poor girl next to him had no idea, but he was going to take it out on her by the end of the night.

The music from downstairs was being piped in, but they had a remote to control the volume. Jonathan cranked it up. The girls were quick to start dancing again. The private room was dimly lit. There was a small hardwood dancefloor with a pole in the middle that stretched to the ceiling. Along one wall was a curved dark velvet sofa with a couple of low glasstop tables. On the other side of the room were a couple of tall circle tables with a few barstools, and one-way floor to ceiling windows looking down at the action in the downstairs part of the club.

Andrea watched Billy and Jonathan start dancing with the girls, one of them grinding against her as Julie and her made out. Stephen sat down on the sofa, watching again as the girls started dancing with each other. He sat in front of a glass table, cutting out lines as he watched the girls dance. Finally he beckoned Andrea over to him. She ran her tongue along Julie's lip before slipping from between Julie and Billy, slapping Julie's ass as she walked towards Stephen. "Do a line and give me a lapdance," he told her, his eyes locked with hers, his hand on her thigh and sliding up her dress. She smiled as his hand moved up her thigh, pushing her dress up as he told her what to do. She knelt down in front of the table, taking the rolled up bill he handed her and did her line, leaning back and sniffing a little. She got back up, pulling her skirt up a bit and sliding her thong off.

She looked into his eyes as she slid her hands to his chest, straddling his lap. She started rocking her body to the beat of the music, grinding her crotch against his lap as her tits pressed against his chest. She kissed and nibbled at his neck as she danced against him.

He groaned as he felt her grinding against his hardening cock. "Oh, fuck, that's it girl," he said, his hands coming up her body to squeeze her luscious tits. His cock quickly became rock-hard in his pants, and one of his hands moved down and slid his jeans down his hips, letting them fall down to his ankles, his cock making a tent of his boxers and giving her something substantial to rub her cunt against. He could feel her heat against his rod as she rode him. His hand moved around to her ass, squeezing the flesh there and pulling her dress up, exposing her tight butt to the rest of the room. She moved her hand to the back of his head, pulling his hair lightly as she kissed him, her tongue sliding into his mouth while he squeezed her ass and tits. She nibbled at his lower lip before he slid the top of her dress down, sucking on her nipples, getting them hard while she continued to ride him.

"I think you should lay me down and fuck me," she whispered, nibbling harder on his earlobe. "Really, really hard."

Stephen's hand slid up her back from her ass, his fingers digging into her until he got to her neck, where his grip tightened for a moment before moving up to her head. His fingers entwined in her hair and he tugged down on her hair, hard enough to really get her attention and cause her to have to look up at the ceiling. His lips grazed her earlobe. "I don't really care what you think," he growled, his grip on her hair tight, his other hand squeezing her tit roughly. His hand moved down and squeezed her ass as she wiggled in his lap. "Now turn around and rub that fine ass on my cock," he said, giving her ass a sharp smack and letting go of her hair. She nodded, getting up and turning around, her exposed tits to the room as her ass rubbed against him, She grinned over her shoulder when she felt his cock against her, his boxers with his jeans on the floor now, bunched at his ankles.

He grabbed her ass and used his grip on her to move her ass up and down along the length of his hard cock. He sat back and enjoyed the view, smacking her ass a few times. The dancing people in the middle of the room were starting to watch them, as Andrea worked her body against his, her tits out for all to see.

Maggie and Julie were dancing together, fingers up each other's skirts, and Julie whispered in Maggie's ear and they both got naughty smiles on their faces and started to saunter towards Andrea and Stephen, leaving Billy paired up with Jennifer and Jonathan with Christina. Maggie and Julie both gave Andrea a kiss before dropping to their knees in front of her, their lips moving down to her exposed breasts, each pouty, lipsticked mouth taking in a nipple and sucking on it. She leaned her neck back as the girls took her nipples into their mouths, sucking softly. She watched Julie's hand slide to Stephen's cock, guiding it to her pussy. She moaned as the head of his cock rubbed against her folds. He groaned in pleasure as he felt that wetness covering his cock, and he looked down to see his thick rod slowly penetrating Andrea's tight little cunt. He grabbed her ass, his fingers digging into her flesh, hard.

She slowly shifted, feeling his cock slide between her folds, moving deep as his fingers grabbed roughly as her ass. She moved her hands to the back of each girl's head, pulling their hair as she rocked her hips against Stephen, squeezing her pussy around his thick shaft.

He groaned, grabbing her by the hips now to push her down on his member, growling in pleasure as he felt her tight cunt opening up for him. He held on to her hips tightly, helping her move up and down slowly on his dick, giving it to her nice and deep. "Oh, yeah, that's it, girl," Stephen said as Andrea bucked her hips against his thrust and squeezed her pussy around his cock. "Fuck me, you little slut," he growled in her ear, smacking her ass and thrusting up into her, harder now, making her moan loudly as his cock made its way to impossibly deep places within her.

Out on the dance floor, Andrea could see Jonathan leaning back against the pole now, with Christina on her knees before him, taking his dick into her mouth. Jennifer was sitting on a tall bar stool near the window, her legs spread wide, with Billy on his knees eating her out. Right in front of Andrea, Maggie and Julie were still suckling her tits but their hands were wandering each other's bodies now, too.

Andrea turned her neck, nibbling and sucking at his neck and jaw as he growled at her to fuck him harder. She began squeezing and relaxing her pussy around his cock as he pulled her hips against him, his cock buried deep inside of her. Stephen moaned as he felt Andrea's lips and teeth and tongue on his neck, his thrusts slowing a bit, his hands moving up to squeeze her tits as the girls suckled them. His hands then went down to the bottom of her dress, and he lifted it up, pulling it over her head and off her body, leaving her naked in his lap but for her sexy hi-heels.

Now he needed to really fuck her. One of his hands came up to her neck, and she felt his fingers wrap around her throat, and his cock fill her, stretch her out. He tightened his grip suddenly and pushed her down off his lap onto her back on the sofa, his cock sliding out of her. He grabbed her legs, flinging them wide, and his cock, dripping with her juices, found her entrance quickly and he plunged back into her and started fucking her with abandon on the sofa.

She looked up at him as he thrust fully inside of her, the mushroom head of his cock rubbing against her cervix. Her back arched against the sofa as he fucked her hard, his hands on her hips, holding her down as he thrust deep into her. He pounded into her over and over, driving his cock into her hard, loving the way her pussy squeezed him with his every thrust. Andrea moaned louder as Stephen thrust deep inside of her, his thick cock stuffing her pussy rubbing along her walls. Her body writhed against the couch beneath him as he fucked her, his body pressing against hers, his cock fully inside of her. She opened her mouth as Maggie's lips pressed against hers, Andrea's hand moving to the base of Maggie's neck.

She saw Julie kissing Stephen, and watched as Stephen pushed her away and started fucking her harder. Julie came over, her tongue joining Maggie's in Andrea's mouth. Stephen lifted her legs with his arms, allowing him even more access to her dripping pussy as he fucked her relentlessly.

She looked up at Stephen as he fucked her, the juices from her pussy coating his cock, squirting each time he thrust fully into her. She looked at the table, for a second, seeing the untouched bottle of Absolut before looking back at Stephen.

Stephen saw Andrea's gaze go to the fresh bottle of Absolut sitting on the table next to the cocaine. It was just within reach so he grabbed it, thrusting his big dick fully into her as he did and leaving it in deep, impaling her. She writhed about beneath him in pleasure as he cracked open the bottle. The cap was tossed away, and he reached out with one hand, grabbing her face. "Open up, slut," he growled, bringing the bottle to her lips and upending it, pouring the burning alcohol into her mouth and down her throat. A few moments later, he poured some of the booze all over her tits and belly. "Clean her up, girls," he ordered Julie and Maggie, who were quick to comply, their mouths greedily licking and sucking the vodka off Andrea's naked body.

As they sucked it all off her, he grabbed her face again and poured some more down her throat, spilling some on her face. He reeled back and took a shot for himself, and then grabbed first Julie, then Maggie, and dumped a few shots down each of their throats as well. She looked up at him as he started fucking her hard again, his cock thrusting deep inside of her pussy, her tits jiggling as the girls licked and rubbed their hands over her body. She moaned, her body writhing beneath him as his cock hit against all the right spots deep inside of her pussy.

Stephen took another swig of the booze, and then abruptly pulled his long hard cock out of Andrea's dripping, gaping pussy. He was close to cumming, and he wasn't quite ready to blow his load yet. He grabbed her roughly, picking her ass up off the sofa, so that she was nearly upside down, her shoulders and head on the sofa. "Hold her leg up," he told Maggie, who helped him prop her up. "Get over here," he ordered Julie, who was immediately at his side. He then took the bottle of vodka and proceeded to pour some of the liquid right into Andrea's gaping, used pussy, filling it, overflowing and spilling across her ass and belly and back and tits. She winced as the strong alcohol burnt her pussy, her mind reeling as the booze flooded into her system through her cunt. "Drink up," he told Julie. Andrea's body trembled as Maggie and Stephen held her nearly upside down, Julie's tongue sliding deep inside of her pussy to lick every drop.

Julie's tongue went deep, searching out every last drop of alcohol in Andrea's pussy. Finally, she had her cleaned out, and then Julie fell on her butt on the sofa next to Andrea, her head spinning from too much booze. Stephen let Andrea's legs fall down, basically dropping her. He didn't give her much of a chance to say anything, though. He was standing right in front of her, and he grabbed her head again, taking her by the hair and the throat, and he pressed his cock against her lips, forcing it into her mouth again, pushing it down her throat in a single thrust, making her gag on it. Maggie sat down next to Andrea. Stephen gave her a look and a nod towards the table with the cocaine, and she started cutting out more lines.

Julie, meanwhile, had fallen over, her head in Andrea's lap. Her hands started toying with Andrea's clit and pussy, her fingers probing her used, raw cunt. Stephen fucked her face with long strokes. Maggie finished cutting out some lines. "Give our little fuckdoll here a fat one," Stephen told her, finally pulling his cock out of Andrea's mouth. Maggie had loaded up a large line on a credit card. Stephen took the card and a rolled-up twenty and held them out in front of Andrea's face.

She looked at the long, fat line on the plastic card, her shaky hand moving the twenty between her nose and the line. It took her two times to do her entire line. She sniffed and rubbed at her nose, leaning back against the couch, her head pounding from the alcohol and all the coke she'd done all night.

Stephen let her sniff a couple of times, but he was jerking his cock up and down. "Open up, bitch," he growled after a moment, grabbing her face again and forcing his cock back into her mouth. He was enjoying her gagging entirely too much. He pushed himself down her throat again, over and over. His hands squeezed hard at her tits, but mostly he just held onto her head and fucked her face hard into the back of the sofa.

Finally he felt his balls clenching up, tightening, his orgasm imminent now. He pulled back, taking his cock out of her mouth, and held it right in front of her face, one hand gripping her hair and holding her in place, the other on his spasming dick. He only had to jerk it up and down a couple of times. Julie's eyes were wide as she watched, right next to them. Maggie snorted a line.

Andrea kept her mouth open and closed her eyes as he jerked his cock up and down, the grip on her hair forcing her to stay still as he came, spurt after spurt of his thick white cum coating her face, some landing in her mouth. The cum landing on her neck and chin dripping to her tits. She looked up at Stephen as he slowly stopped cumming, her face and tits covered in his cum, Julie and Maggie close by as she closed her mouth, and swallowed what had landed on her tongue.

"Clean her up," Stephen said, and Julie and Maggie went to work immediately, fingers scooping cum off her face and into their mouths, tongues and lips taking care of what had fallen on her tits. "Don't swallow!" he ordered. "Now kiss." He watched with great satisfaction as Julie and Maggie started kissing, his cum dribbling down their chins. "Careful there," he said. Maggie licked up the cum off Julie's chin. "Now give it all to Andrea, she's earned it." First Julie, then Maggie moved over and kissed Andrea, mouths open, sticky tongues sliding over each other, passing Stephen's jizz into Andrea's mouth.

As she gulped it all down, Stephen snorted a line off the table and washed it down with a swig of vodka. Julie and Maggie each had themselves another line. Stephen picked up Andrea's dress from the floor and gave it to her. "Club's closin' soon," he said to her as he buttoned up his pants. She had no idea what time it was as she slid her dress on, leaving her panties on the floor as she picked up the bottle of Absolute, taking a drink of it as she stood up.

Last call was happening throughout the club; it was that time of the night. Stephen watched Andrea as she took a drink from the bottle of Absolut. The girl was fine as hell, and he'd just fucked her silly. She'd been worth every penny he'd spent, and all the blow. Her friends were helping her out of the room. He was still busy scraping together the last of the blow on the table as all the girls left. He watched her stumbling, walking bowlegged, the bottle still in her hand. Stephen, Billy and Jonathan each had a celebratory line. Some nights at the club went better than others; this was one of the best they'd ever had, that was for sure. Stephen made sure to grab Andrea's little thong on the way out.

Andrea's legs were shaky and the girls stopped on the carpeted steps for her to take her heels off. She sat down, her legs spread wide and her dress riding up as she pulled off her shoes, holding them as the other girls helped her out of the club, all of them taking turns drinking from the bottle before it was taken from them at the door.