The Confessions

Story Info
What I did while my husband was at work...
7.8k words
3.88
71.9k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The First Entry

I need to write this down. I don't know what I'll do with this journal - I'll probably just end up deleting the file - but for now I just need to write it all down. I haven't been able stop thinking about it all day, not for one single moment. When my kids came home from school, I was thinking about it. All during dinner with my family, I was thinking about it. While my husband made love to me, I was thinking about it. I couldn't sleep tonight, I tossed and turned for hours, so I finally I got out of bed and came downstairs. The thought occurred to me that maybe by writing it down maybe I could get it out of my head. So here I am, typing away on my laptop, and that's what I'm going to do - I'm going to write it all down just as it happened earlier today...

My husband's at work, two of my kids are in school, and my youngest daughter is taking a nap in her bedroom. I go into my bathroom and pull the clip out of my hair, shaking my head and letting my curls fall around my shoulders. Leaning in close to the mirror, I brush on a little eye shadow and then carefully apply some crimson lipstick. Then I walk into the bedroom and open the top drawer of my lingerie chest, pulling out a pair of black stockings. I kick off my shoes and slip off my clothes, sitting on the edge of the bed in only my underwear. Then I pull my stockings on, smoothing them out on each leg and making sure that the lacey elastic tops are tight around my thighs. I walk into the closet and find a blue collared shirt that has buttons all the way up the front. I pull off my bra, step out of my panties, and pull the shirt on, fastening all but the top two buttons. It's really form-fitting, especially tight around my breasts, and I roll the sleeves up to the middle of my forearms. Then I look for the skirt. I haven't worn it in years, not since before the children were born, I'm not even sure I still have it. I'm almost ready to give up, and then I spot it under clothes on the top shelf. It looks so small - maybe it won't even fit me now. It's certainly snug going over my hips, but it slips nicely into place after I pull it up around my waist. Lastly, I step into a pair of black heels and walk back into the bedroom. I check myself out in the mirror. The skirt has a slit half way up the left side and I can see the lacey top of the stocking through it. The shirt is hugging my figure in all the right places. I look sexy. I feel sexy. I'm ready.

I walk slowly down the stairs, carefully holding onto the railing - I'm more than a little out of practice walking in heels. When I reach the bottom, I walk down the hall, my heels clicking loudly on the hardwood, and then strut into the sunroom. There's glass on three sides of the room, and the afternoon sun is streaming in through the windows. I turn around and then sink into the cushion of the couch, leisurely crossing my legs. I put a hand behind my head, and then look over, locking eyes with the man sitting in the chair across from me. His eyes are all over my body. I have goose bumps, my nipples are tingling, and I feel a warm wetness between my thighs. He stands up and unfastens his belt. I look up at him and smile, and then he pulls his pants down around his ankles. His dick is hard. I can see it throbbing just a few feet away from me. He sits back down in the chair looks at me expectantly.

I bend forward and reach down to adjust the strap of one of my shoes. Glancing up, I see him looking down my shirt, so I give him a naughty little grin. I sit back against the couch again and see that his hand is now wrapped around the base of his cock. One of my hands is absently caressing my thighs while I'm tracing the outline of my breast with my middle finger of my other hand. I hear him moan softly and see that he's stroking his dick now. I casually undo another button on my shirt and slip my hand in, and when I take a quick peek down at myself, I can see that half of my tits are exposed. When I see him leering at me, his eyes open wide, I laugh seductively. Now I slowly uncross my legs and move my hand up between my thighs. I need to open my legs a little so I can reach up and tickle my fingers through the hair of my pussy. My lips are swollen, they feel warm and tingly, and I can feel that the couch is wet underneath me. He's leaning over, trying to look up my skirt, and his fingers are moving quickly up and down his cock. I pull my hand out from under my skirt and bring a finger up close to my mouth. He's watching intently as I slowly lick my finger, and he groans softly. I suck two fingers into my mouth, getting them nice and wet, and then slip my hand back down between my thighs.

I sink back into the couch and run my sopping wet fingers between the lips of my pussy. My other hand, still inside my blouse, is cupping and squeezing my breast, and I'm rubbing my stiff nipple against the silky fabric of my shirt. I'm so wet that I can feel my juices trickling down my legs, and I pull my other hand out of my shirt and put it between my legs too. I feel the muscles of my stomach start to quiver and my legs start to tremble. He can't see up my skirt but he sees my hands moving and he knows exactly what I'm doing. I can come now if I want to, but I want to watch him come. I sink down on the couch, letting my skirt ride up on my hips. He gasps, staring at my pussy. "Ooh," he moans slowly, and then faster "oh, oh, oh," and he pulls his shirt up off of his stomach. I know that he's about to come, and I'm ready too. My legs are shuddering and my stomach starting to spasm, but I'm trying to hold off just a little longer... Then he stops stroking his cock and he's completely still for a brief moment. And then I see him squirt thick globs of white cum up onto his belly. I come hard too, my whole body is convulsing with pleasure. As he's milking the last drops out of his dick, I'm shaking with the last spasm of my own orgasm. We both just sit there looking at each other and smiling.

The Second Entry

I just read what I wrote last night. What would someone think of me if they read that? They probably wouldn't think that I was a virgin when I met my husband, and that I've never had any kind of sexual experience with anyone else. Until yesterday, that is. What happened yesterday almost seems to me more like a dream than reality. I still can't believe that it happened at all. I only met that guy a few months ago, though it seems longer.

He lives in a condo in our neighborhood. He's a single father with a little girl who is the same age as my youngest daughter. He just recently started working nights and that's when I started to see him around the neighborhood all the time. I ran into him at the playground, the pool, the park, the grocery store. Our girls were playing together so often that they became fast friends, and soon my daughter kept asking me if they could play at the house. I finally relented, and after meeting them at the park one day I invited him to bring his daughter over to the house. The girls had a great time and he next week he invited us to his condo for another play date. Pretty soon we were meet practically every week so that our girls could play together while my other kids were at school.

One day they had come over and the kids played all morning. After lunch his little girl fell asleep on the couch, so we took her upstairs for a nap in my daughter's bed. Of course my daughter followed us up and said that she wanted to take a nap too. After he laid his little girl down, I told him to go ahead downstairs because I would be a while. I explained to him that it always takes me around half an hour to get my daughter down for a nap. But this time, I didn't even have to rock her, she just climbed into bed and cuddled up by her friend and was snoozing in just a few minutes. I went downstairs as quietly as I could so I didn't wake the kids. I went through the dining room, and when I walked into the kitchen, I saw him sitting on the family room couch. His eyes were closed. Then I saw that he had his pants down. It took me a few seconds to realize that he was jerking off right there on my couch. I was so shocked that I just stood there for a moment, staring at him. But then I snapped out of it and slowly tiptoed back into the dining room. I walked quietly back over to the staircase... but I didn't go up the steps. My heart was pounding with excitement and I had an overwhelming desire to go back and watch. I quietly walked through the hall into the kitchen and then peeked around the corner. I was much closer to him now, and I could clearly see his dick. I could even hear the sound of him stroking his cock. I didn't watch for more than a minute before he started to come. He pulled his shirt up and then shot a stream of white sticky cum onto his stomach, and then another and another. I watched until the last bit of cum had oozed out, and then I snuck back upstairs. I waited a few minutes before I can back down, and I made sure that I made a lot of noise on the steps.

The following week I was at his condo on another play date. Now that I was paying attention, I caught him stealing a few glances at me. I also noticed when I was sitting close to him on the couch that there was a bulge in his pants. He excused himself and went to the bathroom. As soon as the door closed I got up and quickly tiptoed over, making sure the girls weren't watching me. I listened at the door, but I didn't hear anything at first. After a few seconds I heard something. It was difficult to make out so I put my ear right against the door, and then I recognized it. It was the same sound that I had heard last week, when he was jerking off on my couch. Soon I could hear him moaning softly. Then I heard him whisper, "oh, oh, oh god..." I quietly walked back to the couch, and when he came back out, I had a guilty smile on my face.

The Third Entry

I have to admit, I was flattered to think that I could turn a guy on so much that he would to jerk off right there in my house. I was excited to think that I made his dick so hard - twice. I was curious if he'd do it again. And I had an idea. My husband had set up a camera monitor in the finished basement, so I could watch the kids playing down there from any television in the house. Before our next play date, I moved the camera so that it pointed right at the couch in the basement. They came over a little later, and the girls played in the basement for a few hours. After lunch I took them up for a nap. I tucked them in and then went into my bedroom. I turned on the channel for the basement camera. There he was, sitting on the couch with his pants down around his ankles, feverishly stroking his long hard cock. I stood right in front of the television and watched. My hand was wondering down between my legs, but just then I saw him throw his shirt up and come.

Almost every time he came over the same scene played out. One difference was that he wasn't in so much of a hurry, and he started to take longer, until he was jerking of for ten minutes at a time. The other difference was that I would lie in my bed and masturbate while I watched him. I started to feel excited anticipation as soon as I was walking the kids upstairs, and I got into my bedroom as fast as I could. He was always already jerking off by the time I turned the TV on. I'd lock the door to my bedroom and start to strip while watching him, and once I was nude I'd slip under the covers with my legs spread wide. The third time I did this, I remembered the vibrator that my husband had got me so long ago, before we were even married. I reached over and rummaged through the dresser, finally finding it wrapped up in an old night shirt. The batteries were dead, but I still put it to good use and then, and I made sure I put in fresh batteries in it for next time.

This went on for a few weeks, and then one day I did something different. I left him in the basement as usual, and took the kids up for a nap, but instead of going into my bedroom I snuck back downstairs. When I got to the basement door, I slipped my panties off under my dress. I was so excited was trembling. I quietly climbed down the stairs and peered around the corner. I saw him sitting on the couch with his head back and eyes closed. He was slowly stroking his erect cock and groaning quietly every time his hand reached the tip. I licked my fingers and started rubbing my tingling pussy. I saw him slowly opening and closing his mouth and his tongue was licking and lapping at his lips. I knew that he was thinking about eating my pussy. Then he grabbed his dick, holding his hand still while he was thrusting his hips and moving his cock in and out of his hand. He was thinking about fucking me now, ramming his hard cock deep inside my wet cunt. Then he pulled up his shirt and I knew he was about to come. I massaged myself harder, getting ready to come myself. He rubbed the purple head of his dick and then he exploded. I heard him grunting as he ejaculated, shooting his gooey white cum all over his stomach. I came too, and I imagined that he was squirting cum all over my naked body.

The Fourth Entry

I invited him and his daughter over again the next week, even though it was his turn to host. Once again I tucked the girls into bed and then I tiptoed down to the basement door. Once again I stepped out of my panties and then quietly went down the stairs into the basement. Once again I was already wet, my pussy was hot and tingling. I slowly peered around the wall. Once again, he was sitting on the couch. Then I saw that he was fully dressed and looking right at me! I froze. "Hey," he said. I felt myself blushing and stepped out from behind the wall. "What are you doing?" he asked. "I just... I just put the girls down," I stammered. He smiled shyly and asked "Why were you sneaking around like that?" I was so nervous my hands were shaking, and I didn't know what to say. He looked down at the floor. "Last week, when I was over... I thought I saw you. I thought I heard you sneaking up the stairs." I was absolutely horrified. "Did you... did you see me?" he asked. I was too ashamed to say anything, but I nodded guiltily.

He turned bright red and started to apologize. I stepped downstairs and stood by the end of the couch as he told me that he hadn't been with a woman in years. He tried to explain that I was the only women that he ever spent any time with. Then he told me that he'd had dreams about me, and when he was with me he would think about them. I sat back against the couch and crossed my legs. I told him to tell me about the dreams. He looked surprised for a second, and then said, "They were... sexual dreams." I told him to tell me about one. It took some more coaxing, but then she did. "I was sitting on the couch in my living room and you walked in through the door. You were wearing that long gray dress with buttons all the way up the front. You walked over to me and... you undid the buttons, starting and the top. And then you took it off and you weren't wearing anything underneath." I had to ask him what happened next. "You pressed your body against mine. I pushed you to the floor and..."

I could see that he was hard, and I asked him if he was excited now. He nodded sheepishly. "Do you... want to do it now?" I asked. He swallowed hard. "It's okay - go ahead," I whispered. I ran one of my hands across my thigh. He looked down at my crossed legs and then he I watched his eyes moving all over my body. When he looked into my face again I smiled at him. He slowly stood up and untucked his shirt. Then he pulled his pants down, but his shirt was long enough to cover himself. He sat down again on the couch and looked at me. One hand was between his legs and moving under his shirt. I took a deep breath and then arched my back, pushing my tits towards him, and rubbed my legs together as I adjusted myself on the couch. Then I sat still, watching him. It didn't take long. He pulled his shirt up and I saw his cum already spurting out of his cock. I watched the last drops gush out, and then I got up and walked into the bathroom. When I got back I handed him some tissues and then went upstairs. When he came up, I pretended that it never happened. As he was leaving I asked him if he could come over again next week.

The Fifth Entry

He came over earlier than usual. He smiled a lot and was very enthusiastic about playing with the kids. When the girls were ready for their nap, I told him I'd take them up. "I'll be a few minutes, why don't you wait in the chair in the sunroom?" I asked. He had a silly grin on his face and nodded. A few minutes later I came downstairs in the sexy outfit that I described in the first entry of this journal. After it was over, after we both came, we smiled at each other. Then I got up and went upstairs without saying a word. I came back down in the same outfit I was wearing earlier, and he had cleaned up and was sitting on the couch. I stood over him and said, "Okay, here are the rules. First, there's no touching. Second, I'm in control, always. And last, we don't talk about it, not with each and not with anyone else." He nodded and said "Okay." Then we chatted about the weather and current events until the girls got up. As he was leaving we arranged another play date. That was last week. I haven't seen him in six days now, but he's finally coming back over tomorrow.

The Sixth Entry

I made his dream come true today. I told him to wait on the couch in the sunroom. When I came down stairs, I was wearing the same dress that I had worn in the dream he had told me about. I walked over and stood in front of him, my hands on my hips. "Remember, no touching," I whispered. He nodded. I started to unbutton. He sat up a little and pulled his pants down so quickly that his dick sprang out and smacked against his belly. I chucked at him and kept unbuttoning. He was stroking his cock pretty fast and he had an eager grin on his face. When all the buttons were undone, I just stood there in front of him, the dress in danger of falling open at any second. I looked down at him and smiled and then... pulled my dress off. I was standing there in nothing but my heels. He came immediately, he didn't even have time to pull his top up and just came all over his shirt. I picked my dress up, slung it over my shoulder, and walked back up stairs.

I was a little disappointed, since I didn't have a chance to come myself. By the time my husband was due home from work I really needed some satisfaction. I put a movie on in the basement for the kids and told them not to come up until I called them for dinner. I locked the basement door, just to make sure we wouldn't be interrupted. When my husband walked in, I was sitting on the kitchen table with my legs dangling over the side. He looked at me, totally surprised, and asked me what's up. "I need you to eat me," I said, opening my legs. I didn't have any panties on under my dress. He hesitated for a moment and then smiled. He sat in the chair and pulled me close to his mouth. He started to devour my pussy, licking and sucking me greedily, and I soon came all over his face.

He stood up, wiping his mouth, and asked where the kids were. "Basement. Movie. Door's locked," I replied, unbuckling his pants. His hard cock sprang out of his underwear and he shoved it inside of me. As he started to fuck me, I lay back on the table and looked at him seductively. He started groping my body through my dress, and then he ripped it open and started to suck on my tits. Soon he stood back up and pulled my mouth to his. I could smell my pussy on his breath, and he told me he was close. I said, "Give it to me baby." He grabbed my hips and started to ram his dick deep inside me, and I held his ear to my mouth. "I need your cum inside me," I purred. I could feel him ejaculating. "Oh yeah, that's it, fill me up, fill me up with your cum, baby."

12