The Contact Magazine Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow what a lovely view first thing in the morning," said Harry. Wendy looked down at her tits they looked like they would pop out at any moment but she agreed it was a sexy sight. They had finished eating when two men came to the door.

"Come on, Harry, we are going fishing, are you ready yet?" Harry got his rod and basket out of the cupboard.

"What are you doing Wendy?" he asked, "You can come with us if you like or you can stay with Jane I think she is going to visit some of the neighbours."

Wendy looked at Jane, "Do you mind if I go fishing?" she said to Jane. "I haven't been since my dad used to take me."

Jane smiled, "You go dear," she said."Have a nice time! Tea is about 5 o'clock."

Harry, like Brian and Colin all wore shorts a T-shirts, set of along the path and up over the past the seat where Wendy and Harry sat the night before. Brian and Colin had caravans near Harry's.

"You look gorgeous," Brian said as they walked along. "You can come and stay with us if you like," Colin said. Wendy smiled," Thank you for the compliment guy's," she said blushing a little. They reached the small lake, Harry found a nice spot in a big hollow on the banks with a little clump of trees over hanging for shade from the sun.

"That will be fine," Brian said. The men were soon busy setting up Wendy sat on an old log at the bottom of the bank in the shade of the trees and watched. Brian and Colin were about the same age as Harry, she thought, Colin was a bit heavier though. Harry looked around at Wendy and smiled, he could just see her stocking tops the way she was sat, what a good photograph that would make he thought. Taking his camera out of his pocket he took a photo, Wendy smiled and reached into her bag and put her sunglasses on. Harry cast his line and set up his rod sat then went and sat next to Wendy. "It's nice and quiet here, isn't it," he asked.

"Yes it's a lovely spot," she said.

Harry got up, "Can I take some sexy photos of you," he asked.

"What about Colin and Brian," Wendy said. "Oh, I'm sure they won't mind," he said laughing. He leaned over and pulled Wendy's top down uncovering her right tit, he stood back and took a photo.

"Open your legs a bit," he asked Wendy. She did, Harry got some good pictures up her shirt, suspenders, stockings and panties. Colin looked around and looked at Wendy's display, he nudged Brian who turned to look as well. Harry went back to Wendy and pulled her top further down exposing both of her tits, he tucked the top up under them, he then brushed her nipples with his fingers making them stand out, erect.

Harry took a few more photos and was feeling horny, he went back towards Wendy undoing his jeans as he went, he pulled his almost erect cock out and stood next to Wendy holding it out towards her. He wanked it slowly the head close to Wendy's face, she reached up and took it in her hand and began to wank it for him. She leaned her head forward and took it into her mouth sucking it deep down her throat, Colin and Brian watched with great interest. Harry beckoned them over, he moved to stand in front of Wendy, he got Colin and Brian to stand either side of her. They all had their cocks out now there was three for Wendy to suck.

Wendy took Colin's in one hand and Brian's in the other and was sucking them in turn. Harry backed away and took some photos of them, Wendy looked so sexy, he thought, dark glasses, tits hanging out, suspenders and panties on show with a cock in each hand sucking on them. Harry went and knelt in front of Wendy and reached out and began to rub her panty covered pussy, she sighed with pleasure and sucked the cocks more enthusiastically. Harry could feel her wetness and rubbed harder finding her clit, making her sigh and moan a lot more. Harry took Wendy by the wrists and pulled her off the log then he turned her round and had her bend over the log this time with her ass high in the air. Harry tugged her panties down and motioned Colin and Brian to take over as he stood back to watch.

Wendy was very turned on Colin and Brian took turns kneeling behind her and licking her pussy. Brian was first to slide his cock into her wet cunt and was soon fucking her wildly, he pulled out to let Colin have a go at fucking her. Harry took more photos.

"She loves it up the ass, guys," Harry said. Colin pulled his cock out of Wendy's soaking wet pussy and slid it easily up her ass. Wendy cried out loudly as he thrust deeply into her and was soon fucking her with a long deep pumping action. He would pullout of her ass every so often and fuck her in cunt then back in her ass again until finally with a loud grunt shot his cum deep in her ass.

He moved back and Brian took over giving her ass and pussy a good shagging, Harry was kneeling at Wendy's head and she was sucking his cock. Harry shot his cum into her mouth as Brian pumped his into her cunt. Wendy had cum in all her holes, the men went back to their fishing leaving her to tidy her self up, she pulled her top back up cover her tits pulled her panties back up and put her skirt straight. She sat and watched the men for a while then she lay back in the sunshine and had a sleep, fully satisfied. The men were packing up when Wendy awoke, "Did you catch much?" she asked.

"No, only the sexiest woman for miles," Brian said with a big smile on his face. They walked back to the caravan site, Brian and Colin left to go to theirs they both said a big thank you to Wendy for a good day. Harry and Wendy went in and said hello to Jane.

"I'm going for a shower, anyone mind?" said Wendy.

"You carry on, dear," said Jane. Wendy just had a bathrobe on when she came back into the living room. Jane was busy looking through some photos, Wendy sat down beside her. "These are good photos, wish I was there to see them being taken," Jane said, handing them to Wendy for her to look at. Wendy face was soon bright red, she was looking at the photos Harry had taken earlier, she had not realised he had a Polaroid camera. She was looking at herself sucking cocks and getting fucked in every hole.

"They are good, aren't they?" said Harry, Wendy looked up, her cheeks still quite red, he was smiling at her embarrassment. They had dinner and whiled away the evening watching a bit of Tele, then went to bed.

The next morning Jane went into Wendy's room and woke her, "Harry has just left, he has gone fishing again," she said, "I'm sure we can find some thing to do to amuse ourselves." Jane picked up Wendy dirty clothes from the day before. "These panties have some big cum stain's in them," she added smiling broadly, "You did have a good day fishing, didn't you?"

Wendy grinned back, "Yes, I've never had more than one man at a time," she said.

"I've put some clean clothes out for you, on the chair over there," she pointed, then left the room. Wendy got up and sorted through the clothes and picked out what she wanted to wear. There was a black bra, like the others, a quarter cup which pushed her tits up and out, a black suspender belt, black seethru panties, black stockings, white see-through blouse, white knee length frilly skirt which was almost see-through and white high heels. She put on her blonde wig with the pigtails, Harry will like me in this outfit, when he comes back from fishing, she thought.

Wendy went through into the kitchen, "I'll leave you to have breakfast, dear," she said. "I have to go to Cindy's, that's Brian's wife and take her some things round, I'll not be long," she added and left caring a small bag. Wendy had her breakfast and went to the bathroom, when she came out Jane was back, they both washed up. "Some of the wives from around the site are coming for morning coffee soon, there is Cindy, Betty and Gloria, she's Colin's wife."

"I'll go and put on something else then," Wendy said looking at her see-through blouse, "These clothes are a little to sexy for morning coffee," she added. "Nonsense, you look gorgeous, the girls will think so to when they see you," Jane said.

"Gloria has already heard about you from Colin". Wendy blushed bright red, "I hope he didn't tell her too much, well, you've seen the photos," Wendy said getting quite worried. "It's alright, she's a nice woman, they have a good relationship, even if she found out it wouldn't trouble her," Jane said. This seemed to make Wendy less concerned. Wendy was sat in the living room reading a magazine when she heard voices, Jane came into the room with three women. Wendy got up as Jane began to introduce them to her. They were all fairly tall, Gloria was a little on the plump side. "You are a sweet little thing, just like my Colin said," Gloria said as she sat in the middle of the sofa, "Come and sit by me," she added, patting the seat next to her. Wendy sat down, Gloria patted her knee, "I love your see-through blouse, it's very sexy," she said. Jane got up and asked everyone if they wanted coffee, they all said yes. "Will you come and give me a hand," asked Jane looking at Wendy. She got up and went and helped, carrying the tray back, handed out the cups, then sat back down next to Gloria. They all chatted and drank coffee then Jane brought out a couple of bottles of wine. They were all drinking and getting quite merry, Jane had to get more wine as it was beginning to turn into a party. Wendy went to the toilet, as she came back into the room Gloria met her in the doorway.

Gloria leaned into Wendy pinning her against the wall, "You are a very pretty and sexy girl," she said, kissing her cheek and placing a hand an Wendy's tits squeezing them gently. Wendy tried to push her hand away from her tits but she was too strong. Gloria's lips found Wendy's and she was kissing her passionately, slowly undoing her blouse at the same time. Again, she tried to prevent her blouse getting unbuttoned but her attempts were in vain. Gloria soon had her blouse open and was pinching her nipples. Wendy looked over Gloria's shoulder and saw Jane videoing what was happening. Everyone was watching Gloria as she bent down a little and took one of Wendy's nipples in her mouth and was sucking and nibbling it.

Wendy was soon enjoying it, Gloria expertly brought Wendy near to an orgasm, then lifting her skirt she placed a hand on Wendy's panties, she moaned deeply as Gloria rubbed her fanny. "She's very wet down her," Gloria said continuing to play with Wendy's cunt. Jane got in nearer to video Gloria's hand on Wendy's cunt the see-through panties were wedged into Wendy's cunt lips. Betty and Cindy pulled the cushions of the sofa and laid them on the floor.

"Bring Wendy over here," Betty said to Gloria, "We can all see what is going on". Gloria led Wendy to the cushions and helped her to sit on them, Betty and Cindy pulled her down so she was lying on her back, they pulled Wendy's blouse wide open and helped themselves to Wendy's tits. Gloria was at Wendy's feet and soon had her legs apart, pushing her skirt up around her waist Gloria was again playing with Wendy's cunt. She took hold of her panties and soon had them off, they all looked at her shaven pussy. Gloria lowered her head and planted her mouth over her soaking wet pussy lips and began sucking and licking with great enthusiasm. Betty and Cindy were sucking and pinching on her nipples, Wendy soon reached her first orgasm squealing loudly.

"I want to see her pussy," Betty said, Gloria moved back and let her in. She lifted Wendy's legs up and over pushing them wide apart, "You hold that leg over there," Betty said to Cindy, "You hold that one, Gloria," she said. Wendy's pussy was at her mercy, her tits around her nipples were red from the attention they had received, her nipples standing up erect, her skirt was up around her waist. Jane was still filming, Wendy's suspenders were pulled extra tight with her legs held wide apart. Betty looked down at her puffy cunt lips glistening with her juices and opened them with her fingers causing Wendy to sigh. She was rubbing Wendy's clit and pushing a couple of fingers up inside her cunt. She was quite surprised how easily her fingers slipped in, she added another, then all four fingers of one hand was entering her, juices oozing out from around them. Jane, along with the others watched as Betty slid her thumb along side and slowly worked her hand in a twisting and pushing movement deeper into her cunt. Wendy let out a cry as Betty sank her hand further inside.

Wendy's pussy lips stretching wider and wider as Betty's hand sank up to the knuckles. Wendy was biting her lip and shaking her head as Betty's hand went deeper until, with a loud slurping sound disappeared up to the wrist. Wendy shrieked as Betty moved her hand around inside her. Betty had a big smile on her face as she pulled her hand part way out then pushed it back in turning and twisting at the same time. Wendy had another orgasm, it seemed to Jane, as she filmed, that the slightest movement of Betty's hand brought Wendy to another orgasm. Betty was loving have her hand her Wendy's pussy, she was pulling it almost right out before sliding it back in.

Betty seemed to be getting her hand deeper, Jane thought, more of her wrist was going inside Wendy, she was pulling her hand right out now and forming a fist and pushing back inside. Wendy had more noisy orgasms, Jane was still filming till eventually Betty thought that Wendy had had enough, and slowly pulled her fist out and Jane filmed Wendy's huge gaping cunt, still oozing juices, stretched wide open. Wendy was breathing heavily, they left her lying there and they all sat back and watched her come slowly back to earth. Wendy straightened her legs and slowly got up and went to the bathroom. When she came back the cushions were back on the sofa. "I think you enjoyed that," Jane said smiling at Wendy. Wendy smiled back and nodded.

The women left soon after, when Harry got back they all helped load up, as it was time to go home. On the journey back Jane told Harry about Wendy introduction to fisting. He was looking forward to seeing the video.

12