The Contract Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***** *****

I knocked on Motoko's door and she let me in. The dinner was great. We ended up watching a movie in her living room. We started making out, and Motoko took off her top. She was about to take off more, but I stopped her. I told her that we needed to take this slow. I took my shirt off, but we both kept our pants on. The movie became background noise, as we explored each others bodies.

***** Wendesday 10/31/2006 *****

Ran was even more agitated by the bath chatter. Motoko now referred to Paul as her boyfriend. Ran had even taught Motoko how to prepare Tonkatsu. She was seducing Paul with her own dish! This was getting out of hand. She would have to do something fast!

***** *****

At Jujitsu, I was back doing Kata forms again. This was great. I concentrated on getting each movement, and performing them with smoothness. I took my time. It is very easy to rush the forms, and basically practice your errors until you got it down precisely wrong. Each movement can be practiced slowly for accuracy, the speed will come later.

After the training session, I asked Mr. Sato for training centers in the Northwest. I was going to be gone for two weeks, and I needed to maintain attendance by visiting a dojo which had a reciprocating agreement with ours. It took a while, by Mr. Sato found the information and made copies for me.

***** *****

It was late when I got to the bath to clean up. Ben was already done and getting dressed. I went into the bath. I was alone.

As I sat on a stool, the outer door slid open, and once again I heard Ran.

"Mr. Beckson, are you there?"

"Yes, Please give me a minute." I covered myself up. "You may enter."

She came in with an air mattress. "I was wondering if I could bathe you tonight. I wanted to check for more stiffness in your muscles."

I nodded. She put the mattress down, and turned around so I could lie down on the mattress. "This will feel like a massage. Please, Mr. Beckson, lay face down, and I will clean and inspect your muscles."

I placed myself on the mattress, and she used the handset to rinse me down. She then started at my feet and slowly worked her way up my body. It was very relaxing, and her touch was very soothing. Her touch as she lathered me up was very soft. After rinsing me down again, I was told to turn over.

I wasn't ready for what I saw. Ran was naked, and rinsing me down. I knew this was clothing optional, but she never disrobed when she washed my back. Ran then took the soap and lathered up her pubic hair. She then used her lathered up area to clean my shins. She was moaning as she rubbed herself on me. She was washing me by grinding her pussy all over my body!

I watched, as she would stop and lather up her pubic hair again and again, and then lower her body onto mine to clean it. My body betrayed my thoughts and in no time, I was sporting a hard on. When I went to cover myself with my hands, Ran smiled as if she was pleased with herself.

"Mr. Beckson. You are a man, and I would expect such a reaction when a real man gets a soap bath. I am ........ pure, and I must not indulge until my wedding night. I am sorry if this has caused you any embarrassment. Please forgive me."

She bowed and went on.

"I am of age to be a wife, and my father will pick what he feels is the best qualified man to be my husband. I will have no say, and I must accept his decision. My brothers have left, and I have remained behind to run the cultural center. A good selection for my husband would be a man skilled in Kendo, Kempo, Jujitsu, and Kyudo. That man could run the martial arts dojo for me."

Ran stood up, and rinsed off.

"There is a Kyudo class that starts in two weeks, and there is one opening, I have filled out the paperwork for you. It is in the pharmacy. If you come in tomorrow morning, I will measure you for your equipment."

She continued as she put on her clothes.

"Should you wonder if I accept you as a husband, I hope I have given you my answer tonight. I will be able to complete soap baths for my husband, when I am his wife."

She left the bath while I laid on my back and stared at the ceiling, sporting a raging erection.

"Wow!" It was Halloween, and I wasn't sure if that was a trick or a treat.

***** *****

Ran went back to the ladies locker room. She was wet with excitement. She went to touch herself, but pulled back. Her father would be ashamed of her if she did. After all, she was pure, and a pure girl would not touch herself in such a way. She was breathing heavily, she needed to calm down.

She went into the women's indoor bath. It was empty, but she envisioned the air mattress with Paul laying on it, and his ... Ohhhhh ... this was not helping her to calm down. The outdoor baths had already been closed down for the night. She used her key to unlock the women's outdoor bath, but the fluminarium channel was closed down. She went to the communal entrance door and unlocked it, and went into the empty bath.

She walked into the fluminarium channel, and spread her feet wide against the walls of the channel. The heated water caressed her body and stroked her body into a higher state of wanting. Her heavy breathing started to turn into panting. She wedged her knees against the wall to give the water even more access to her nether regions. She lowered her body to allow the flow to caress her breasts, and then her neck.

In the indoor bath, she wanted to slam her body onto Paul, but she was a good girl, and she didn't want to be a wanton slut in her father's eyes. She would have let Paul take her, and give some protest, but then she would be his, and free herself of her aching. She had practiced the words. She wouldn't say that she mustn't do it, she would say that she shouldn't do it. She couldn't end her suffering, because that would betray her father. She could not give herself to Paul, but Paul had to be the one to take her. Paul did not go after her, he just stared in amazement. She even lingered to rinse and towel herself off, and still Paul made no advances towards her. DAMN!

Ran lowered herself deeper into the water, touching her lips to the water. She closed her eyes, and pursed her lips at her watery lover. The flowing water caressed her, and brought her closer to the edge. Her hands let go of the sides of the channel and her body floated backwards with the flow. The water rushed over her belly and danced around her breasts. She arched her back, and stared up into the starry night.

She was a good girl, so she could not touch her throbbing loin. She took her hands and reached down and pulled on her skin, opening her body to an even deeper invasion. She was not touching her privates, so she felt she was still being a good girl as the water washed across her innermost regions. A thousand heated tongues washed over her, driving her to start bucking against the water.

Her breath quickened as she thought of her lover taking her. Yes, take me! I am yours. Please, make me a woman! She imagined her lover on top of her, and plunging into her. Ran shuttered, and released her foothold on the channel. She floated to the end of the fluminarium in a peaceful bliss.

***** Thursday 11/01/2006 *****

At seven AM, I went to the dojo. I signed up for the archery class, and was fitted for my gear. I was the only one in the pharmacy. I thanked Ran and gave her a hug. I was a little taken back by her reaction. She allowed me to hug her, but she made no initial attempt to hug back. There was a hesitation, but after about 15 seconds she did hug me back, but it was awkward. Was this the same person who was grinding her privates into me just last night?

When I got back home, the workshop crew had set up scaffolding. A trailer was there with hundreds of curved pieces of metal, and some flat channel. By nine thirty, the first two ribs were being attached to each other.

I watched as the same process happened over and over. Five curved pieces of metal were put together with 16 bolts. This formed a 1-foot rib. The rib was then raised into place and bolted to the other ribs, the scaffold was moved over a foot, and the process was repeated to make the 50-foot workshop. With a crew of eight men, each rib went up in about six minutes.

By noon, half of the ribs were in place. The ground crew had finished building all the ribs, and started building the front wall. When everyone broke for lunch at one, the front wall was up except for the roll-up two-car garage door, a window, and a normal door entrance.

The ribs bulged out a bit. The warehouse looked like it was not cut exactly in half, but a little extra on the bottom. I asked, and found out it was actually a 31-foot diameter arch building with the middle diameter 4 feet off the floor. The salesman was happy to give me all the answers about their wonderful design. He then plied me for additional options.

I fell for it. He started talking about how, for just a little extra, the area above the kitchen, bathroom, and office; could have a second floor for say, a bedroom. He had seen my trailer, and knew what to say to nickel and dime me for more money.

"We could install the bathroom and the kitchen, and have it ready when you get back."

"We could put a bathroom on the second floor right above the first bathroom.

"For just a little more, we could spray in foam insulation on the inside of the workshop, and install heating and air conditioning."

We could add 10-feet to the front, and not move that front wall, and you would have a covered porch.

"You know, we could add an extra 20 feet on the back, and you would have a three-car garage.

For a man with an $83,458.92 check burning a hole in his pocket, he had me right where he wanted me, and I was buying everything, until he summed up all the options.

The bottom line was a killer! I pulled back immediately. I still needed money to build a home, a real home. This was just a workshop, and if I was fusing glass, why would I want it insulated, to keep 1400-degree heat in? I started cutting back.

I ended up having them build the living area, and insulating that portion only, and adding a 20-foot deep porch in the front. I would use the porch as a carport. Everything would be ready, including the porch, when I got back.

I knew the shell of the workshop was going to be finished today. So I started to make arrangements to have a celebration. I called the kendo members, and offered to have tonight's practice in my workshop.

I called Mary at work, and arranged for Mary and Sherri to come. I also called Ran, Richard, and Motoko to come by, too. I went to the store and bought 10 sets of the icicle light sets, the kind that are hung along the edge of a house. I also bought duct tape and several extensions cords.

While the crew finished putting the ribs up, I used a spare ladder to run the icicle lights along the side walls. The salesman was more than happy to put duct tape on the floor where the walls of the living area would be. When the crew had finished, they used the scaffolding to run six sets of lights evenly spaced along the arching ceiling. I ended up with six lines of lights going along six ribs, and two long lines of lights, going the length of the building.

By five thirty, the workshop shell was finished, and I went into town and bought some pizza, soft drinks, and bags of ice. I went to the dojo and grabbed my kendo gear. When I got back, I grabbed any chairs I could, or anything that looked sturdy enough to sit on, and brought it into the workshop.

Ran arrived first, and helped me bring my sofa into the workshop. When Mary and Sherri arrived, Sherri was bubbling over with excitement. Mary had said "Yes!" When I went to introduce Ran, I hesitated as to what to introduce her as.

"Ran. This is Mary and Sherri. They were co-workers at Morton Packaging. Mary and Sherri, this is Ran Himaki, from the dojo that I train at."

"Paul, you have a beautiful girlfriend."

I coughed, and sputtered. Ran cut in.

"I am Paul's private archery instructor. I am pleased to meet you."

Sherri went over and gave Ran a hug. Once again, I saw that Ran was hesitant to hug back. I guess it might have been cultural, but Motoko had no trouble hugging me. Of course, Motoko was ready to get naked on the second date. I knew that Ran was a virgin, and was expected to be so until her wedding night.

So, there was only one opening in the class! Hmmmm ... how did she ... I shook it off. She was the owner's daughter. She could get away with it.

In time others came, the kendo team brought a rug with the dueling circle on in and spread it out. Motoko came by with several of her girlfriends and announced to my embarrassment that she was my girlfriend. Some of the kendo team brought their girlfriends.

While everyone mingled and ate, I pulled Ran over to one side. We went outside. I needed to explain my relationship with Motoko to her.

"Miss Himaki, I need to talk to you about Motoko. I want you to know that whatever she says, that she is not my girlfriend. We have been on two dates, and that is all."

"Yes, and she made you Tonkasu, a dish that I taught her how to make. Do you know how it feels to find out that your future husband is being seduced by another woman by your own recipe? If I fed you that dish, you would think I copied Motoko, wouldn't you?""

"What? I mean, how do you know?"

"Mr. Beckson, the bathhouse has ears."

"Oh."

So, Ran knew. Motoko sits in the bath and talks about me. I guess it was bound to happen. After all, Paul and I have been talking about Tonya, and others could have listened in on our conversation, too.

"Yes, I know! And now you know that anything that you do with Motoko will get back to me. You could tell her, but I don't think that woman can keep a secret. I think I would know if you told her about our relationship. I don't want to look like I am influencing my father, so you should not mention us to anyone."

Ran paced a bit. She stopped.

"I want to thank you for your concern about my feelings. I know that your dinner was Tuesday evening, and that was before I approached you. I think this shows that you have serious interest in me, so I am flattered by your concern."

"Miss Himaki, I brought her here so that I could tell her that I was not going to see her anymore, I am going away for two weeks, and I didn't want her to think I had just dumped her."

"Shh!" Ran paced again. I could tell that she felt trapped by the situation.

"Mr. Beckson, I am aware that you are not a virgin. I recognize that you are a man who has urges, and I can accept that. I have a long term goal, and it will take you three years to become a black belt in jujitsu. I cannot expect you to take a vow of chastity for me, when I don't even know if my father will choose you as my husband. I want you to show me in deeds of learning jujitsu and kyudo, that I am the goal that you strive for."

I was about to say something, but she held out her hand.

"Love can have two elements, passion and compassion. I know the measure of Motoko, and she will try to win your heart through passion alone. As your instructor, we will have many talks, and I will try to win your heart through compassion. In the end, passion is fleeting, and compassion is enduring."

I understood Ran instantly, because I was married to Tonya. I first met Tonya in a drawing class, she was the model. The passion was instant. After two years of dating and eight years of marriage, I found that she never went to my martial arts matches, and infrequently went to my awards banquets for work. Her compassion for me was nonexistent. If this is what I would receive from Motoko, then I wouldn't want her either. Motoko would be a momentary pleasure toy, and nothing more.

"Mr. Beckson, I have the ability to monitor Motoko, so I feel safer with her than with other women. Play with your mistress, if you like, and become the most skilled lover you can for me. If I lose you to someone like her, then I would have a lesser opinion of your character, and I would not want you as a husband. You may bed her tonight, for all I care, but make sure that she does not have a child. I will not tolerate the shame of having a husband with bastard children."

Wow! I was surprised by Ran's suggestion. Motoko was such a known commodity to her that she trusted me not to fall for her. She even suggested that I have sex with her. A woman like Ran has such strength of character, that I found myself craving her even more. She also confirmed my feelings about giving my sperm to Mary and Sherri. It felt wrong to me, and Ran reinforced that opinion. It's true what they say about desiring something that you cannot have, and Ran had put herself very high on a pedestal that I yearned to attain.

I suddenly felt the need to improve myself, to make myself even more worthy of having Ran as my wife. I needed to prove to her that I was as strong as she was. I decided I needed to use my golden membership even more, and I thought of how I would impress her father even more. I had drawing skills, if I could apply them to calligraphy, and learn Japanese; I would be an even better selection as a husband.

Motoko came out of the workshop, and started walking over towards us. I introduced Ran to Motoko as my Kyudo instructor, and I called Motoko a woman I was dating. Motoko became irritated, and I told her that two dates do not make us boyfriend and girlfriend, but I would allow this to be our third date. Motoko seemed happy that I was now her official "date" for tonight. I changed the subject by asking Ran about taking elementary writing and calligraphy skills. Motoko became excited, and told me that she could teach me both of the Japanese alphabets, Hiragana and Katakana. Katakana is very blockish, like printing, and Hiragana is more formal like cursive writing. I told her that I had the golden membership, and that I would let her tutor me, while I took a formal course.

We returned to the workshop, and most of the pizza was gone. Richard made a second pizza run, as the club went into the trailer to change into training tunics. As people watched, we started going through warm up drills. We let non players take strikes at us with a bamboo sword called a Shinai. We of course, were in full armor. We also parried strikes delivered at us, to show how hard it would be to win a point.

When Richard returned with the pizza and beer, we started matches. I did four matches, winning three, and losing one. Every time I finished a match, Motoko came over and gave me a hug and, after I removed my helmet, a kiss. Each time I glanced over to Ran, and she clapped politely, and gave me a nod.

Sherri didn't seem repulsed by the matches that we were doing, and seemed to enjoy the competition. I remembered her response in the parking lot, a sense of disgust. This was not a war being fought over her, but matches done in a friendly competition. She was safe, and that was the difference in her attitude.

Several of the other women that Motoko brought started rooting for different single men in the club. I think two other men paired up with a woman that night. In all, everyone had a good time. The matches ended about 10:30, and by 11, everything was put away. I said goodbye to my guests, and everyone started for home. Motoko and Ran stayed behind to help me clean up. After twenty minutes, Ran finished what she was doing, and came over to the two of us.

"You fought well tonight, Mr. Beckson. I hope your girlfriend is proud of you."

Motoko molded her body around me. "Don't worry Miss Himaki. I plan to show him how proud I am of him."

Ran smiled and bowed. When she rose back up, her confidence was evident on her face. It was like giving your competition a running start. She twitched her eyebrows and said, "May you have a pleasant evening, I must go home."