The Contract Ch. 07

Story Info
Paul take steps towards a new life.
15.6k words
4.32
54.1k
15
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 05/26/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my seventh installment on my first submission. I would like to thank Kightshado, and MarionRed for reviewing this chapter. I will try and get chapter eight out within a week or two. I hope you enjoy.

***** Sunday 11/26/2006 *****

My name is Paul Beckson, and I live in a travel trailer, for the time being. It is on a ten acre farm in Arkansas. I have had my marriage annulled about a month ago, and I am building a workshop with a small apartment in it. The workshop is an arch style metal building that is eighty feet long and thirty feet wide.

At this time, I am now seeing three women regularly. Motoko is my girlfriend, Ran is my instructor in Kyudo, and Calligraphy, and Rose is going to be my business mentor, as soon as my workshop was complete.

I am on a paid leave of absence from my job at Morton Packaging. My girlfriend Motoko still works at Morton, as does two other friends Mary and Sherri. Sherri and Rose are twin sisters, but Rose is currently in a wheelchair. In eight days, Rose is having knee replacement surgery.

It was eight AM, and Motoko and I were moving things into the garage part of the workshop, when the big white van appeared in front of the workshop. It was pulling a rental trailer, and it belonged to my business partner Rose. The van also had Mary and Sherri in it. It was moving day for Rose.

Rose had stayed last night with her twin sister Sherri and came by in "The Beluga" as I would find out. Rose had named her van, and a white whale seemed like a good name for a big white van. I am not sure why women named their cars, but my two sisters did the same thing. Rose wanted to make a trip to St. Louis to bring things down to Crystal Springs, and I had room in the workshop. Rose wanted me to come and move some of the heavier things.

Motoko vehemently objected to me going to another city with three women. She told me that these women might try to take me away from her. Sherri tried to assure Motoko what nothing would happen, and that Mary and her were now engaged, and that they would not do it again. The word "again" really set Motoko off. Motoko went ballistic, and she insisted that she had to go along too.

I actually can't blame her. We explained that Mary, Sherri and I had sex together before my first date with Motoko, and that made it a little bit better. A little bit. The entire way up, I was pressed against the side of the van, with Motoko trying to keep all the other women away from me.

It was a long day. Four hours up, five hours of packing, and four hours back. Motoko got to know the three women, and took a liking to Rose. I sat in the front seat on the way back, and Mary and Sherri cuddled on the way back. It took an hour to unload the stuff into the workshop, and the three were off. We had all of the big stuff, and there was a need to take a second trip, because there was too much stuff.

Motoko asked a lot of questions about what two women did to each other, and blushed many times at what she heard. Mary, Sherri, and Rose shared their experiences. Rose and Sherri not only talked about lesbian sex but also about threesomes. The twins felt safer when one guy took the twins out, and each would take an arm. When the twins would have sex, it was common for the two of them to exhaust the guy, and the twins would still be horny. Rose and Sherri learned to please each other, as well as the guy they were with.

One of the reasons Rose and Sherri ended up "Twins Dating", as they called it, was for foreplay. When they dated as a single, many of the guys they would date would not spend enough time on foreplay, and the woman would end up sore from not being wet enough. The two would look out for each other, and slow the pace down, offering to let the guy watch some girl on girl action, or have the guy switch to the other woman, before the main event. The two of them could control the pace until they were both begging to be fucked. At the end of the evening, everyone was content.

It almost seemed that Sherri had replaced her twin sister with Mary. Mary and Sherri still enjoyed being with a man, but would want to do so by sharing the same man. Each felt safe and supported by each other.

Back home in my Airstream travel trailer, Motoko plied me for answers about having a three way. I tried to assure her that I was not going to be with anyone else but her. I told her that I would have to ask her permission to be with another woman, and that she would have to ask me if she wanted to be with another man. We would have to figure out what we wanted. I then told her that I only needed one woman, and that was her.

The night before, Motoko made love to me with abandonment. This night, Motoko make love to me in desperation. Even with all the assurances that I gave her, she was still afraid of losing me. Motoko tried too hard to please me, and I could feel her tension. I may have enjoyed myself if I had wanted a slave for a lover, because I could have asked her to do anything for me. I wanted a partner to raise children with, and this desperation bothered me. I did ask for, and received, a soap land bath with a happy ending. After we rinsed and dried each other off, I concentrated on her. We fell asleep in each other's arms.

***** Monday 11/27/2006 *****

Thwap! A bullseye! The arrow left my hand and smacked the target dead center! I smiled as I finished the Hanare (release stage) and entered the Zanshin (continuation stage). Finally, I finished my shot with the Yodaoshi (lowering the bow stage) only to see Ran's flaring eyes and outstretched claws ready to tear me apart.

"Aaaaaagh! This is impossible! You are STILL NOT LISTENING TO ME!"

"Miss Himaki, I hit the bullseye! I am getting better!"

"NO YOU ARE NOT!"

If Ran could shoot poison darts out of her eyes, I would be a dead man. Ran balled her hands into fists and wringed them over her head. "How do I get this through to you? I DON'T CARE if you hit the target! AAAAGH!"

Ran turned and paced away from me. I could see the anger in her shoulders. After about ten paces, she stopped, and tried to relax. "Ok, I need to tell you another way."

Ran straightened up. "Baseball... No, that won't work." Ran continued to pace.

"Got it! Mr Beckson, have you ever gone to a bowling alley?"

"Well, sure I have."

"OK, everyone bowls differently, right? They all seem to have their little quirks."

"Yeah."

"Well, Kyudo is not like that, you are trying to perform the Hassetsu with a set of precise moves like a Katas in other martial arts. Deviation for personal style is extremely limited. The reason is so that you will be able to repeat the movements precisely, and improve your accuracy. I need you to not even care about where your arrow goes right now, and concentrate on performing the movements cleanly.

I stared at her, not really knowing where she was going with the bowling example. "OK."

"Let's say that when you bowled, you would have the following deviations. You would add a sideways shuffle step, your arm would twist on your backstroke, your shoulder would pull up, you would then rush the swing, and release your grip early, causing you to drop the ball before completing your full forward stroke. My job as a bowling instructor would be to correct each one of those problems, before even attempting to work on your accuracy. Am I right?"

"Is it that bad?"

Ran then pointed at the target.

"Each one of the quirks would erode your accuracy, but once in a while, even a blind pig can find a truffle. If I was a bowling instructor, I might not care if every ball was a gutter ball, as long as I could first get you to not dropping the ball. I might then start working on your targeting. Is any of this getting through?"

"Yeah, I get it. Do I look that bad?"

"Do you have a video camera?"

I sighed and nodded.

"Bring it with you tomorrow. I want you to see your own form and match it up against mine. I have ordered a training device that looks like the handle of a bow with rubber tubing to give you the feel of pulling back a bowstring. If you can't ignore the flight of the arrow, I may have to switch you to this."

Ran walked back towards me.

"Mr. Beckson, you could become a student of Kyudo with the quirks in your style, but never an instructor. The goal here is to get you to be capable of being an instructor of Kyudo, and not just one that performs Kyudo. Now once again, let's see your Hassetsu.

With a great deal of trepidation, I started into the Hassetsu.

***** *****

The meals with Ran were becoming the favorite part of my whole day. Nothing was rushed. Each piece of the Bento lunch was bite sized, and simple to eat. I became better at chopsticks. I would see Ran's father Kengi Himaki take a stroll about the garden during our lunch. He would look over several times during his stroll. If Ran was correct, I was winning points with her father.

One of the things Ran talked about that day, was her first year in Japan. She took the exams in March of her freshman year of high school, so she expected to be a sophomore. She was embarrassed about failing the entrance exams at several high schools. But she found out that her birthday in late April meant that she was by age a freshman. If she would have passed the exams, she would have been placed in a grade with people a year older than her. The biggest embarrassment was that a freshman went to Junior High in Japan, so she felt that she was going backwards. By the next year, she passed every entrance exam she took, and got into an even more prestigious school she had tested for the year before. It had taught her to take fallbacks in life as an opportunity to improve.

She told me that having to repeat her freshman year was the best thing that every happened to her. I knew that she was trying to cheer me up about my Kyudo form. It was good to have a Ran confide in me. After the awkward dance of positioning that my ex-wife Tonya and I had done to each other, I was ready to move on, but hesitant in which direction to go. Ran knew that I was getting frustrated, and she was trying to help.

I enjoyed listening to Ran go into depth about herself. It was starting to bother me that Motoko would change the subject when any conversation went from simple facts to deeper emotional feelings. I was starting to see what Ran meant about passion verses compassion. Motoko held her feelings deep inside her, and wouldn't open up. Ran was building an emotional foundation to build on. Even though I was physically involved with Motoko, I was getting more emotionally involved with Ran. I was starting to see Motoko as a rebound girlfriend, one that I would eventually need to let go of.

***** *****

That afternoon, I pulled out the video camera. I started to find a new disk, but then decided to look at what video I had recorded on the night I was served. It had been a month, and I was curious.

It started with me turning on the camera and positioning it to look at the stadium stands. Mary had wanted me to observe Tonya and Ben at the football games. My idea was to try and act normal at the game, and allow the video camera to catch the interactions between Ben and Tonya.

While I watched the video, I didn't see Tonya look over at Ben at all, she kept looking over at me. I did see her become shocked when she saw me in the stands, get on her cell phone and make a call. Tonya had told me that she had gone home before the football game, and saw that I had started moving everything of mine out of the house. If Tonya had told the truth about her actions, she had expected me to move out and disappear, and she used this moment to have me served before I completely moved out.

What I really wanted to see was Ben's reaction to me being served. I had though that I was being publicly humiliated in front of Ben. I had gotten to know Ben a little, and I was now willing to listen to Ben, but not Tonya. Any further contact with Tonya would depend on Ben's expression.

I watched, and saw Ben get agitated as he figured out what had happened. While I was clutching the folder with the divorce forms, he went down and confronted Tonya. It was clear that he was as surprised as I was. This confirmed his story to me. I then watched myself get up and grab the camera, and storm out of the stands. It was clear that I had not turned off the camera, and I got to hear myself confront Tonya in the Band Hall. The camera was looking away as I started to pound on the wall. It had a good image of Tonya watching me and crying. I then saw myself leave without the camera, followed by Tonya.

I did not expect the next part. Mary came in, and looked at what I did. She went away and came back with cleaning supplies and entered Tonya's office. I heard a couple of gasps, and then she went about cleaning up any evidence. The camera still looked out, but I could hear what Mary was doing. Near the end, I heard and saw Mary pick up the camera and wave at it.

"Paul, I think this is your camera. I am going to cover it a bit and leave it on. I will pick it up in the morning, but I will assume that you planted this to record a conversation between Ben and Tonya. I am going to wedge open the door so that you will get audio evidence too. I will give it to you tomorrow."

Mary then placed the camera to look out the window, and put a folder on top of it to cover it up. She then wedged open the door, and went out with the cleaning supplies. She then stood at the window, waived at the camera, and left.

The next fifty minutes were boring, and I fast forwarded through it. Then Tonya came in with cleaning supplies. She went right to her office and paused in disbelief. She then closed the office door and left.

I was a bit relieved that Tonya had also tried to cover up my rampage. The video was silent as students started coming in from the game. Mary came over and wedged the door it open again. I could hear the students milling about. Tonya came over and I could hear Mary tell Tonya that she had cleaned things up. Tonya went and closed the door and walked away, and things went silent again. Mary looked straight into the camera and shrugged her shoulders.

There was more silent milling around, and Tonya came in and sat down. Ben came in and closed the door, and proceeded to chew Tonya out. The camera was still pointing into the band hall, but I got to hear the whole play by play. When Ben left, Tonya made a call to her lawyer. Tonya was very upset, and the lawyer did her best to calm her down. Tonya asked if she would meet her at home, and she left. Mary then came over, wedged the door open once again, waived at the camera and left.

The students thinned out. I saw Ben try to push everyone out of the band hall. Everyone thinned out except for one girl. Ben was sitting at that video review desk, and it was in clear view as the student came into view. I watched and listened, girl was trying to blackmail Ben into having sex with him.

I knew that Ben had an affair with Tonya, but it was clear from his rant that he thought that the divorce was already underway. I had heard him lay into Tonya about stringing him along, and that he would not have anything more to do with her. If Ben had thought that we were already in the process of divorce, I could find not fault Ben for his actions. Tonya was the one who had clearly wove a web of deceit. I now wondered what I should do with this evidence.

I was starting to believe that Ben was also a victim of Tonya, so I decided to help him out. I downloaded the video onto my computer, and did some editing to get the clips that I wanted. I made a clip of Ben chewing out Tonya, and of Ben and the student. I burned a copy onto a fresh DVD and headed to the high school. It was about four in the afternoon, and I caught Ben in the parking lot. I gave him the disk and told him to watch it immediately, and left.

***** *****

When I finished Jujitsu class, Ben was waiting in the bath for me.

"Dude."

"Yo."

"I owe you, big time."

"Sure, Big Ben."

He winced at the name. But he knew that I had seen the video."

"No, I mean it. I was tapping your wife. You had no reason to rescue me. If I were you, I would have let me squirm on this one."

"It's OK. Is it going to help?"

"Julie is still trying to blackmail me into having sex with her. I am going to the principle with this in the morning."

"No good deed goes unpunished, Eh?"

"That's for sure, that will be the last time I help any girl go to the clinic. It should have been her boyfriend that took her to get checked out. She ended up with a yeast infection, and that's it. What got me was that she was planning to go to the principle and say that I had taken her to the clinic because I was the one who had sex with her. I had to screw her so that she wouldn't tell everyone that I screwed her. That's really fucked up reasoning, don't you think?"

"Yeah, I heard it on the video. What would you have done, I mean, without the evidence?"

"I was going to hand in my resignation at the school. My band is getting back together, and we're doing pretty well on the local college circuit right now."

"Really? What Instrument?"

"Bass."

I immediately got an image of a spindly Ben with shades on and a monotone expression, plucking on his bass guitar in the background. It fit the image of a drugged ravaged rock musician.

"You must get lots of women. Don't waste your time on Tonya, and move on."

"Well Paul, that's for me to decide. I am done with one night stands. I really don't want to go back on the road. I actually like the Taiko drumming thing I have going here the best, but it's only part time work. The high school bit is OK, but I would rather have a willing student here than a captive student at the high school. The students have a lot different attitude when the parents are paying for the private lessons."

We sat in silence.

"So, how big?"

"Eight and a half."

"I bet Tonya enjoyed that."

Paul got a little riled up.

"With Tonya, it wasn't about size. She never said that I was better than you. It was all about caring for her career. She was pissed at you for wanting her to quit teaching."

"Yeah, Well...I guess she also got to trade up."

Ben splashed water at me, and then scowled.

"DUDE, NOT COOL!"

I put my hands up. "Sorry."

Ben grimaced, and then looked up.

"OK, Paul. Let me tell you about being a big man. There were two of us in our band who were well endowed, Ricky and myself. When we would go on the road, we would end up having groupies at the hotel after every concert, and they would screw whoever they wanted to. Once we were all naked, Ricky and I would usually get a turn with every girl, because of what they saw. In the summer of 2003, Rickey started to not recover as fast after each concert. Everyone got tested, and Ricky had HIV. He lasted a little over a year. I probably fucked the same girl that gave Ricky aids. I was just a little more careful, and used fresh condoms after each woman. Do you know what I see when those groupies come after us?

"No."

"I see AIDS breeding factories, and now I'm the guy with the big target between his legs."

"Oh. Sorry about that."

It's OK, I still owe you. I need to tell you something, because I think you need to hear this, OK?

"Sure."

"I'm going to tell you about how I learned to make love to women. It's kinda weird though, and it has three parts."

I didn't say anything. Ben splashed water onto his shoulders, stretched his arms, and then started talking.

"OK, I've been in a band since high school, and I can tell you that I get a lot of pussy. Like you just heard, we might have six or seven groupies come back with us to our hotel room, and I would put my dipstick in each one of them. Going through two dozen condoms a week was common, because I switched skins after each woman. I'm not a super sex machine or anything like that, I usually can get off only two times a night, even with six of seven girls each wanting a turn. I just felt that it was safer to switch after every girl."