The Cooking Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watching Sile's hand caressing his cock, Paul was removing his jacket, revealing his less than toned 57 year old body, getting to her knees, Sile leaned forward and kissed Paul's nearly hairless chest, her hand still stroking his hard cock, Sile looked up to Paul, her green eyes meeting his blue ones, both looking at each other with total lust. "I want you in me Paul, I have never wanted a man to be in me this much, please take me," sile said in a whisper.

Sile lay back on the bed, her hand still holding Paul's dick pulling him with her, Paul's face came to hers, their lips locked in a passionate kiss as he felt her hand guiding his dick to the warmth of her pussy, pushing slowly inside of her, both moaned in each other's mouths, her hands reached around and grabbing his ass pulled him deep inside her.

"Oh yes," both said in unison.

Paul began to slowly pump in and out, their lips never parting, his arms holding her tight.

Never had Sile felt so right, never had Paul felt so much desire.

Pumping in and out at a faster pace, their moans becoming loader, their tongues dancing with the motion of his dick.

Paul felt the tide rising, knowing he was close, his grip on her tightened as she began to moan in gasps, as he felt her legs wrap around him tightly and her breath become gasps.

Sile was moaning, "oh, oh, my, my." Her legs griped tight to Paul's torso, as she sighed.

That is when Paul felt it, his balls tightened as he pushed all the way inside her pussy and unloaded, shooting stream after stream into her, gasping himself, lifting his lips from hers he looked into her eyes, and noticed the tears, "Oh god, Sile, did I hurt you?" Paul asked with deep concern.

"Paul," Sile said in a very low voice, "I have never in my life felt so much love from a man as tonight with you. My tears are those of happiness."

"Sile," Paul whispers back, "I have never felt as much love and desire for a woman, as I do for you, this is a feeling I like very much and I would hope to continue feeling like this forever."

"Paul!" Sile said, eyes wide open, "that strangely sounds like a proposal."

"Sile," Paul said, "there has never been a woman that I have felt more connected with, I know we have only know each other for a few days, well hours really, but yes, Sile, I would love to spend my life in your arms, I have never felt this much love for any woman, Sile, will you marry me?"

"Oh my," said Sile, "how could I not, especially since your dick is still buried in my pussy, yes Paul, I know this is real, and I want it to last a lifetime."

That Tuesday as Sile went into the break room the other ladies were already there. Holding up a receipt, Brenda looked at Sile and said, "this is odd, I got a receipt from the auction last week, saying thank you for your support of our hospital."

"Well," said Sile, you did support a very needy cause."

"But you don't understand," Brenda says back, "the receipt says paid in full, $1000.00, PAID IN FULL, I haven't paid yet, I don't understand."

Smiling at them Sile says, "I guess the auction was beneficial to all of us, oh and one other thing, though I know it is not my turn to host, I would like you all to come over this weekend, I may have a surprise or two for you in my kitchen, the lesson was fantastic."

12