The Cool Boys In the Back Of TheBus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jones was a black girl. She was the only black girl in the entire school of about 700 kids. We were not only white, but one kind of white. Here in America, we have red headed Irish. We have tall, blond Swedes. We have whites with meaty big heads. We have whites with slender facial features. Back in Germany, there was only one kind of white. We totally respected her. So, we let her freely join our circle. However, we didn't reach out to her. She was different in a way that we didn't really know what it meant. We guessed that her parents had adopted her from Africa. Though, nobody would ask her.

Sonya stunned us all, when she said that she thought one of the guys from 11a was hot. That guy was a total tool. One measure of coolness was how good you were in physed. This guy was heavy and out of shape. When we had to run and jump over obstacles, he failed to pass the obstacle. He full on hit the obstacle. Because he was so heavy, he threw over the obstacle.

What made him a tool is that he kept talking about joining the Marines. His biggest passion in life was to one day dive out of a torpedo tube of a submarine in the cold of the North Sea. We couldn't see him passing the entrance exam, let alone join special forces.

So, Sonya insisted: "Look at his ass. It's really hot and in shape. He started running every day to prepare for the marines."

Steve took a pen and threw it down the aisle of the bus. Then, he yelled out for the tool to pick it up. Being the helpful lackey that the students from 11b were, he got up, bent over with straight legs to pick it up. Steve looked at Sonya: "Do you really think that ass is hot?" Sonya's eyes rolled with excitement: "Totally."

"Yo, bend over again." Not realizing that he was played with, he bent over again and showed his ass. Sonya made a sound with her mouth. We raised our eyebrows, because she was really into his body. And he was a total tool. She was openly salivating about him. Without taking the opportunity, he sat down in his seat.

Sonya and Jones were both on their knees in their seat, leaning against the backrest of the people in front of them. With their heads over their backrest, they faced us. Jones had her black hair in tiny little braids that were running along her scalp. Her lips were large. Her skin was very brown. Her palms were bright pink. Her lips were lush, full, and red. She was wearing a sweater and jeans with converse shoes that she wore barefoot to be hip.

Jones exclaimed with a wide open mouth and excited brown eyes: "Our business teacher is such a perv. He always leans against the projector with his crotch and rubs against. (I had never realized. Perhaps, I should pay more attention in class.) And when one of the girls wears a revealing top or tight skirt, he'll drop his chalk. Right in front of him. 'Ugh, Lizzie, could you pick that up.' You can't say no to the teacher. You can't say you just want to stare at my boobs. So, when us girls kneel down to get the chalk, he stares down our boobies. When we bent over, he stares at our ass. It's a catch-22."

Mark replied with a smirk, "I'll give you my last bottle of beer from that microbrewery that Mr. Bernd told us about it. It's the last bottle that we'll ever have."

Jones looked to the front of the bus quickly. Everyone was sleeping or in very quiet activity. The light was very dim. Even if a teacher would look, he would not see any details in the dark. She pulled down the zipper of her brown cotton hoodie. The fabric was very soft and clinged to her figure, as fabric for women does. We guys leaned in closer to get a good look. I grabbed her head rest firmly under my forearms.

Her t-shirt was fitting her body shape snuggly. She had big round boobs. We leered at them. Simply the permission to take in the shape and ever roundness of it was a joy. She pulled the front of her t-shirt to her throat to reveal the white bra with lace trimmings. Her belly was smooth and slender.

One of the guys up front felt that something was going on. He full-on turned around to look aback. I yelled at him with a pressed-hushed voice, "look forward. You are drawing too much attention. The teachers might notice." He quickly disappeared back into his seat.

Sonya adjusted her knees to become a little taller. She was wearing a colorful Bohemian skirt and blouse. Her face got excited. Her tongue looked wicked as she stuck it outside of the side of her mouth and bit on it in concentration. The buttons came undone on her blouse. The blouse dropped to the side to reveal her smooth, black bra. "Underwire," she proudly proclaimed.

This was the first time that I had seen bras on a girl before. Note, this was before the Internet. Getting naked photos of females required getting magazines, which were not easy to get. Forget about getting a girl naked. That required having a girlfriend. I was really studying the details and how it made me feel.

Mark pulled his sweater over his face to show his chest. Steve did so. I followed. It added to the fun of everyone showing their chest. Jones got the excitement bug. She dropped her boobs out of the embrace of the bra without taking the bra off. The skin was so soft. I have never seen anything so delicate again. Her areolas were big round and black. It was amazing. There were little dots around her main nipple. She laughed so hard and made her boobs heave around. Even Sonya starred at her with an open mouth fully engrossed in studying her body.

When Jones snapped down her t-shirt and bra, everyone wanted more of her. She felt the desire. She bathed in the joy of being wanted. Her face looked over happy. Her cheeks were radiating. Mark was the first to react. He quickly got the microbrewery beer out of his backpack from the ground and offered it to her. Everyone could feel the intention of getting her drunk. And Jones joked about it, "you guys are trying to get me drunk to have your way with me. That might be very sexy." And she let a sultry smirk linger in the back of the bus.

Jones shared half the beer with Sonya. As soon as she passed the beer with the fancy label of a knight with a snake, Steve offered her a shot of vodka from his half empty bottle. "Why not!" she said and threw her head back. Steve carefully filled the bottle cap with vodka. Because the bus was swaying, he didn't move his arm, but his whole body to get the cap to Jones. Jones kicked the cap back like a pro.

Sonya wanted a shot as well. We kicked shots as well to join them. A frantic energy broke out. We tried to keep it quiet, because of the rest of the bus. Our faces were going stark loud with laughter, teases, and tension. I asked Jones, "Have you ever done an elephant?" "What's that?" "Elephants have long trunks. An elephant is when your buddy pinches your nose shot and you have to drink a whole bottle of beer." "Bring it on!"

Jones was giddy with herself for trying it. Sonya held onto her arm in excitement. Mark kept punching me on the shoulder with excitement. My hands were shaking, when I got a leftover bottle out of my bag. Steve cracked it open with a bite of his metal tooth. Jones lifted the bottle to her lips. I hovered my hand in front of her face with those big brown eyes and the bright white of her eye looking at me begging for safety. "I'll count to three and pinch. (She nodded.) 1 -- 2 -3."

I pinched her nose. I felt her gentle skin. Her nose was flat and round compared to a white nose. It felt so delicate. I loved touching her skin. Our eyes locked. At first, she looked like a running deer with her throat moving up and down as fast as possible. Then her eyes widened with fear as the air started running out. Her eyes started watering. The little, red blood vessels in the white of her eye turned bright red. There was panic, a survival struggle for air. I felt that we had a moment of deep connection, when she was ringing with death and my eyes supported her to face her fears.

Jones ripped the empty bottle from her mouth. Her nose slipped out of my fingers. She had a weird cough-sneeze that shot beer out of her nostrils. It was a mixture of snot and beer. The mess fell onto her t-shirt. We all laughed and threw tissues at her.

Steve got a bag of gummy bears out to do gummy bear shots in the vodka cap. We showed those girls any drinking game and trick we had to keep them drinking. They drunk so fast that they didn't even have a chance to get drunk. After fifteen minutes, they had three bottles of beer, various shots with candy, and sampled any leftover liquor that we had smuggled across the border.

The blood slowly seeped from the stomach into the blood. Sonya got supper talkative. She started talking about the influence of drinking on social behavior, how all the students drinking in bars were so much more social, and how getting ahead in a career depended more on social skills than job skills. We didn't even notice Jones, who had slowly sunken lethargic and into drunken apathy until Steve pinched her nipples.

Steve pinched her nipples really hard. Her eyes were droopy. Her mouth was gaping open. There was no reaction at all from her. After we looked at her for ten seconds in shock, she slowly raised her arms to push his hands away. However, her arms were so uncoordinated that she did not even manage to touch him. Steve pinched her again -- no reaction, just slow breathing. Sonya was the most stunned, because she had been so stuck into what she was talking about.

Mark reached over the backrest to get behind her torso. He undid her bra strap. No reaction, He started tucking on her under the t-shirt. His hands went over her buck, under her shoulders, over her boobs, pushing her elbows up, moving her arms, pulling hard on the bra. He got it off her without taking the t-shirt off. He threw the bra to the middle of the bus.

It ended on some geek's head from the original class 11b. He immediately turned around to look at us. So, we could see his face. His face was in terror. He was truly frightened by encountering the inside of a bra for the first time. Reactions ran across his face as he digested so much feminine information. When he got a handle on himself, he looked at us for directions. We pointed for him to pass the bra on. So, he woke up the nerd from 11b in front of him. The two were really confused. I can only imagine how they were trying to use their mastery of math to comprehend the bra. The bra eventually disappeared with someone. We lost track.

Jones was still looking at us. Her hands moved looking for the bra. However, she couldn't even fully raise them to her boobs. Her mouth occasionally opened and closed in a week effort. I undid her pant button and zipper. I remember my hand shaking as I undressed a girl for the first time. Girl pants were smaller. The whole dimension of the zipper was different. I guess girls don't have to get a penis out of the zipper to pee. It's more decorative to have a zipper. She was wearing pink panties.

Sonya ripped the t-shirt over the head of Jones. Jones' hands flopped around to let it happen. Sonya threw the t-shirt to the middle of the bus. Some more 11b nerds were woken up by that. The t-shirt was like the starting bell for Steve. He got off his seat, slipped into Jones' seat, pulled her pants down. To pull the pants down, he had to lift the girl up. He moved her around. The pants were tight to her legs. He had to really pull them section by section. And then he ripped them over her barefoot Converse sneakers.

He didn't stop there. He was in one of his rages. He ripped down her pink panties. I could see the panty sides cutting into her flesh as he yanked on them. The panties curled up. He threw them to the front. The geeks of 11b were amazingly silent. Her clothes were being passed around and always disappeared with someone holding onto them to keep them.

Jones was naked except for her shoes, kneeling on her seat, slumped against the seatback in front of her. Her mouth was gaping open. Her body slouched. The only thing slowly moving was her big black eyes watching us. The alcohol had widened her pupils to give her big black eyes. The big black eyes gave the illusion of her being deeply in love.

We couldn't see her snatch. I learned that a penis is in front of the hip. A pussy is beneath the hip. With her sitting with closed legs, I could only see her pubic bone and the black curly hair. Those were the days before pubic shaving had gotten popular.

Mark was the first to feel her boobs. Steve went fingering for her pussy. I touched her belly. Her skin was so soft. I could not get enough of feeling that soft warm skin under my hands. Jones watched six of our hands caressing her body with drugged eyes and severely slow breathing. For the first time, I was touching a naked girl. I felt her belly, her navel, abdominal muscles, and her ribs. Mark shared her boobs with me. There was so much detail to her boobs. Feeling the squishiness of her nipples under my thumb and index finger was amazing. I did not want to hurt her. Yet, I wanted to get a good feel for pinching it.

A random moan escaped Jones lips. Sonya was silent. Her face and body posture mimicked that of a super excited dog. Sonya wanted to see boys in action. The alcohol in her system had removed all inhibitions. "Finger her to orgasm," she said with excitement.

Steve got into rage mode again. He grabbed the naked Jones and threw her on the back row of five seats. Because the last row didn't need an aisle, seats covered the bus side to side. He pushed her on the left side of the row, so that her torso was covered with the seats in front of it. Her bare legs were hanging in the middle of the aisle unhidden for a moment. He lifted them up and folded them over her torso. He slipped his pants down his butt and started fucking her.

Now, Steve is the last guy that I would want to be fucked by. He is rough. He doesn't talk. His face looks ugly. Like when he beat up other guys, we let him fuck her. We faced the front. Sonya crawled onto Jones' original seat, hugged the backrest and watched unabashedly how her friend got fucked in the back of the bus.

I calmed down a bit, because we were all quiet to avoid drawing attention. That gave me a little time to breathe and reflect. For whatever irrational reason, I assumed the three of us would fuck her. She would pick the guy whom fucked her the best as a boyfriend. Because we had this connection in the eyes during the elephant drinking game, I felt a crush for her. I was so clueless about girls and romance. I had learned most from movies, half true locker room debates, and lots of my own fantasy. So, I started rehearsing in my head what I'd do to her.

Steve only took a couple minutes to come and roll off her. He turned matter of fact to us, "do I have to worry about AIDS?" "You should have thought about that before!" "Hey, none of us had much sex and only with other young people. You need an older person with HIV to start the chain reaction. We are still safe." The last thing settled it for me. I had been biting at the chomp to start my performance, to get my shot at becoming her boyfriend.

Without much ado, I threw myself on her body. I started soul kissing her. My lips opened her half parted lips further. I licked her teeth, chewed on her upper lip. Like a jokey during a horse race, I was rushing. I loved the feel of her little teeth and her saliva. Because she wasn't responsive, I licked all of her front teeth in two runs. Then I was afraid that she was getting bored. So, I walked my hips closer to her mouth. It was a little hard, because there was only very little space between the seat and the backrest in front of it. I got my hardon in between her lips. It kept falling out. It wasn't all that easy to bend my penis low enough to get it into her mouth. Because her cheeks didn't hold onto it, I had to keep pushing it back in. Her lips and mouth were so soft. It felt so good. I loved it.

"Watch it," hissed Mark at me. I had let her legs dangle down, visible to the aisle. He pushed her legs up. I grabbed them under my arm pits and dove my head onto her pink pussy. The pink stood out strongly against her brown skin. The first taste was vivid. It reminded me of shrimp that had gone a couple days old and was soaked in runny liquid. It was that kind of strong taste. From that day on, every time I ate shrimp, I got happy. It's amazing how the memory stuck with me. My tongue was lapping along her lips like a dog.

Mark knocked on my shoulder, "teacher -- hide her." In the panic, the only thing that came to my mind was to push her onto the ground. I flipped over to sit on the chair. I pushed her legs onto her with my feet. The chairs in the bus were mounted on two brackets, one on the bus wall and one on the aisle. So, there was space under the seat. All week, stuff had been sliding underneath the seats with a strong stop. They don't make busses like that anymore for that reason. For the use of pushing Jones under the seat, that was perfect.

I noticed that my shoes left dirt marks on her skin. So, I kicked of my shoes at the heels without untying them. My feet were pushing down on her butt, her shins, her boobs, and her heads. It was the messiest fast precision work ever. By the time, the Mr. Shepherd grabbed two head rests on either side of the aisle to position himself with authority, Jones was in place. One of my feet was pushing down on her mouth. Her lips were distorted by my foot. I could feel her drool on my sock.

"What's going on here?"

"Just chatting. Are we too loud?"

Mr. Shepherd seized us up. He carefully eyed on after the next. I did not dare looking down at Jones. He would have followed my gaze. So, I had to feel her face with my foot -- feel her nose, cheeks, eyes, forehead, chin, and teeth -- to keep my foot covering her mouth without suffocating her. Mr. Shepherd sniffed the air.

"Alcohol," he said heavily.

Mark and Steve started handing over beer and liquor bottles. They even found a pack of cigarettes. When the embrace of Mr. Shepherd was full, the tension went out of his body. He shook his head, "am I to assume that this stash is within the maximum two bottles per person at the border? You guys won't get me in jail. This all goes into the trash at the next stop." We had never given up that easily on booze.

Mr. Shepherd walked away. I looked down at Jones. She was really squished in there. However, she was mostly fine. Mr. Shepherd sat down in the front. Mr. Bernd said audibly across the quiet bus, "can I have that bottle. That's actually really good." "No," answered Mr. Shepherd.

The guys helped me get Jones pulled up. It wasn't easy getting the hands around her, because everything was so tight. We put her back on the seat. Mark told me, "Hurry up, I've been waiting too long." So, I told myself not to bogart the joint. I got my dick into Jones. I hugged her legs in between us.

The odd thing was that I could barely feel her pussy. It was so super soft and slippery that there was barely a sensation. Yet, I felt super awesome. That first moment of feeling my dick disappear and being embraced is something that vividly drew itself onto my mind to stay there forever

The next thing that I registered was how slippery and wet her whole groin was. It took only a few thrusts to get myself covered in wetness. At first, I thought that Jones was super horny to fuck me. Then I realized that it was probably Steve's semen. That was disgusting. Steve's teeth are yellow. He has curly hair on his chest. He eats disgusting food. I loved fucking Jones so much. However, Steve was in my head.

All the while, Sonya kept watching my ass thrust up and down. She watched heave with heavy breathing. She took in everything. Seeing the white girl behind me and the black girl under me, it hit me, racism. Everyone had this experience of racism at some point in their lives. Everyone felt that some group was less deserving or needed to be kept out. We have that experience. And then we learn that it's not a good thing. We learn that all people are equal and deserving of equal treatment.