The Cop and the Mob Boss's Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked in his eyes, her hand touching his arm. "I'm here, and will heal."

He brushed his hand across her jaw before sweeping her into a soft, gentle kiss.

Maria wanted to not think about her bruises or the fact her father wanted to kill them. She just wanted to wrap herself in thoughts of Jon. When he kissed her she let the kiss linger, her hands caressing his arm.

He groaned and whispered, "I love how you make me feel Maria, you take me away from all of what's happening around us," he slid on to the bed and wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her to him as he kissed her gently.

She kissed him back, her hands smoothing along his jaw line. She whispered against his lips, "Make love to me. Help me forget everything."

He groaned and kissed her again softly, his hands running up under her shirt, she didn't have a bra on which surprised him. He rubbed her nipples while he continued to kiss her.

Maria breathed out, his hands and kiss washing away anything negative. That moment it was just them. "I love you Jon."

"I love you too Maria, touch me I need to feel you," he murmured as he brushed her shirt up and pulled it over her head.

Her hands slowly moved over his body pulling off his shirt, her hands gently caressing his skin. She slowly kissed along his jaw then his lips once more.

He groaned and started kissing her again, rubbing her nipples with his palms. He shuddered slightly as her hands caressed the bruises on his chest. Her hands moved slowly to his well toned back, rubbing his muscles, tracing the contours.

He kissed her neck as he pressed her body closer to his, relishing the feel of her soft skin pressing against his aching chest. His fingers drew lazy patterns across her back as he sighed in pleasure.

She moved down slowly, kissing his chest just next to his wounds.

"Ahh baby, you know just how to take care of me," he groaned.

She moved up once more, her lips trailing his skin.

He shuddered as her lips ghosted over his skin, he trailed his nails across her back gently while her lips teased him.

She moved up kissing his lips, her hands trailed to his pants undoing them.

His hands slid down her back to cup her ass while she unbuttoned his pants. She slid one of her hands inside his unbuttoned pants rubbing his bulge through his boxers, she whispered softly to him, "I want you."

"I want you too, badly, but I want to take this slow," he whispered pulling at her skirt loosening it.

She continued her massage giving him long slow kisses.

He growled as he slipped his hand into her skirt and started flicking her clit.

Moaning softly, she shivered slightly as she slid her hand into his boxers, her hand gliding over his manhood. Her hips moving slow against his hand.

He hissed and rubbed up against her caressing hand as he teased her clit and rubbed a finger across her wet lips.

She moaned, parts low in her body clenched and aching for him. She pulled her hand out and pulled his pants and boxers down over his hips, laying on him moving her hips along him.

He grunted before pushing her skirt down. He pulled it off before kicking off his pants and boxers. He gazed at her face before kissing her passionately, he pulled her thighs apart and

nudged his pulsing manhood against her opening.

She stared into his eyes, her hips coaxing his manhood into her folds. Their kiss adding to the heat she felt. She moaned, keeping her eyes locked on his.

He groaned before he slid into her, he moaned as her heat enveloped him. He pushed into her all the way and rested there

His body was heaven, the smallest movement pulling a sigh from her lips. She slowly started moving herself along the length of him.

The feeling of being inside of her was bliss, he groaned and grasped her shoulders pushing out of her then slid down again. Her legs wrapped around his while he was assaulted by the pleasure.

She held her head tilted back as she rode the pleasure of him. Each movement sent the waves of prickling pleasure up her body.

He hissed as his chest tensed up, the pleasure started combating with the pain as he rolled them over, "Ride me Maria."

Maria kissed him all the while, her lower body moved him in and out of her. Her hands grasped the blanket below them. Her moans adding heat to their kiss.

Jon grunted as he laid back on the pillow, "Fuck, that's so good Maria," he groaned as she rode him.

Sitting up, her position pushed him further into her. Her hands resting on his chest as she rode his manhood. Sweat forming on her head, as her pleasure built up.

Jon grasped her hips and thrust up to her, he growled as the pleasure rushed through him like liquid fire.

Maria's back bowed, her moans loud. Her body shook slightly as her juices flowed, covering him.

He hissed as the pressure increased, the pleasure burned through his body as he shoved up into her as she rode him wildly.

Her hips thrust down, her walls clamping around him. She screamed out his name, moving with him.

Jon let out a strangled cry as he exploded deep inside of her, he panted as the sweat on his chest burned his cuts.

She laid on him carefully not wanting to touch the cuts on his chest, kissing him.

He panted heavily and said, "Wow, baby you blow my mind every time."

"Mine too," she whispered lying down next to him.

"Bath?" he said grinning.

She grinned brilliantly and said, "Sounds great."

12