The Cop on My Honeymoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled.

He smiled. "It's a good thing you didn't ask me for money."

"Why's that?" I asked.

"I really am on duty."

"No duh."

I slipped into the water.

It was like a transformation.

All the roughness was gone, and together with it the urgency and neediness. He knelt, naked by the tub, and soaped my entire body down, head to do, with the same kind of tender, focuses attention I had given Scott during my tongue bath yesterday. The suds softened his hard, strong hands, and allowed them to slip along my smooth, soft body.

He started at my shoulders, massaging as he went. Then down my arms, down each finger. Up my feet and legs. Soaping my tummy, my wides, my back. Then my chest, with an exquisite sort of soft power. Then under, to my ass with the same touch, and then up between my legs and over my mound. And then the large, powerful man, bent over and kissed me on the mouth.

Scott has always been a good kisser, but I've always found women to be better kissers. This cop perhaps was the best kisser I'd ever been with. His lips were firm, but yielding, and he used his entire mouth. It was as if he were making love to my mouth. I was desperate to not loose that kiss as he climbed into the bath to join me.

Water spilled over the sides.

We didn't care.

For a moment, the kiss was broken as he slid in behind me to enjoy the soft, curves of my soap-slipper ass against him. Slipping and sliding in the water, my soft body and his hard, strong body, I turned around to straddle his waist and resume the kiss.

His hands played with my ass.

Through the kiss he said, "For a girl with a pretty face and a great chest, it's hard to imagine saying this, but your ass is amazing."

I couldn't move my mouth from his. I was enraptured by the feel his lips and his tongue, the taste of his breath, the power of his cheeks. But I managed to gasp as I lifted me up and finally entered me.

It was a slow, easy fuck in the waves we were making. The water dried me out, but he knew how to stroke with his cock in such a way as to hit my clit every time, ensuring a constant flow of replenishing lubrication from within. As we fucked, my hands were like claws, sunk into his shoulders. His never stopped roaming my body.

He didn't make a production of cumming. The only reason I was aware that he was there was that he pulled out and slid his cock up between my legs and I could feel his slippery semen dribbling down onto my ass.

It made me want him even more.

I practically leaped out of the tub. I swung the door open and told Scott to go into our suite's kitchen. Still sopping wet from the bath, suds in my hair and on my tits, I threw myself onto the bed, my legs splayed wide. I could see and smell my husband's fresh cum from jacking off as he listened to us.

When my cop lover joined me in the bed, the softness was gone. He humped my face as hard as he could, getting himself hard again in my mouth. Every thrust pounded my head against the mattress and brought a whimpering scream from me. As he hardened, his cock bruised the back of my throat.

He didn't care. He was just using my face to get off.

He started calling me a slut. A toy. A bitch. A whore. Just then, it felt right, and I started to tweak my own clit.

When he was fully hard, the cop pulled out of my mouth and slammed his cock into my cunt. His mouth found my breasts. I wrapped my legs high around his back, taking him as deep as I could from my back.

My lover growled and rolled me on to my shoulders, raising himself up so that he could jackhammer his hardon into me extremely deep, hitting my g-spot with every stroke. My neck was crooked and my back strained, but I cried out with every one of those strokes.

Before long I was begging him. Begging him to fuck me harder and faster. Begging him to fuck me so hard my husband could feel me cum from where he stood in the kitchen.

And when I started cumming, I begged him to keep making me cum.

And then I begged him to cum. To cum inside me. To fill my pussy.

That time, when he came, the world knew it.

And then, with no further conversation, he left the bed, pulled on enough clothes to be decent, and then left the hotel room.

As soon as he was out, Scott joined me on the bed, naked. He had a raging hard on. He looked at me like the best thing the world. I was exhausted and sore. My pussy burned. My jaw ached. But when my husband, knelt beside me, I smiled up and him with a twinkle in my eyes and wrapped my delicate hand around him.

Up and down, up and down, up and down.

It didn't take long before my body was splattered with Scott's cum.

And then we rolled together in a warm embrace.

12