The Corner Pt. 04

Story Info
Discipline of a female lawyer.
6.2k words
4.36
25.9k
6

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/23/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is a total fantasy written by me for fun. It contains spanking, humiliation, sex and other fetish. Please do not read if this bothers you. It is total fiction and could never happen in real life, which I am aware. All characters are 25 year old or older.)

*****

The Morning

It is a work day for me, but I am still in bed in my Master's spare bedroom room. I sleep in a bed with the sides pulled up making it appear like a crib. I am wearing a short tee-shirt barely covering my belly button and a very wet soggy diaper. I am a very dominating, demanding, forceful 38 year old lawyer until I had an auto accident colliding with my 28 year old Master's car. My Master has taught me the meaning of obedience, submission and respect this weekend.

Master's 25 year old submissive, Lisa Belmont, walks stiffly out of the Master bedroom dressed in her tee-shirt and white cotton panties. Master promised to see if her rectum hole was stretched far enough for his use. By the way she is walking he stretched her even further with his large cock.

Master uses humiliation and spanking to teach us how to behave as good submissive subs. It has been only two days since his domination over me, but I crave his power and control. I am sucking on a pacifier, which made my tee-shirt damp from my drooling. However, I love the oral action of the dummy, as it is so calming and restful. Two days ago I would not have believed I would love this sucking and slurping.

Master believes that bringing a young lady back to her younger years ensures that as she progresses she will also become a more obedient sub. His method of controlling every aspect of our lives from what we wear to when we may go potty has a positive effect on our attitude. Of course, he does not hesitate to spank, when necessary. This applies to women of all ages whether they are young ladies or more mature women. He treats us all the same.

Lisa leans over the bed and unfastens my mittens from my hands and lowers the side of the bed. She groans as she bends over because her bottom hole is still red and sore. "Young Lady lay on your back while I remove your plastic panty and soggy diaper," She says.

I quickly lie on my back and feel her remove my pink plastic panty and nappy from my bottom, and place it in the trash. I am in my short tee-shirt and I am still sucking on my pacifier. I am bare from the waist down. My pubic area is smooth of all hair, as well as my bottom hole, curtesy of Lisa shaving me yesterday.

I can see my Master enter the room. He is ready for work. He is dressed in jeans and a short-sleeved collared shirt with the logo of his company on the shirt. His arms are well defined, but not overly muscular. He is handsome with a rounded jaw, brown eyes and hair. He approaches my bed and orders Lisa on to her knees, and states he will take over from here. Lisa quickly follows orders landing on her knees. Her back is straight and her legs are sprayed wide apart showing her panty. Her palms are resting on her knees in an open position. Her mouth is wide open with her tongue sticking outside her mouth.

"KOWTOW Young Lady," He orders. Lisa bends at the waist from her kneeling position until her forehead touches the carpet. Her arms are stretched and positioned on the side of her head with her palms straight up. Her firm, young, rounded backside is high in the air. Master turns and looks at Lisa observing her subservient position and notices she is still wearing her white cotton little girl panty.

"Unacceptable Missy, take your panty off and hand it to me. Lisa's face turns red from embarrassment, as she struggles to remove it without getting out of position. The panty is trapped at her ankles, as Master removes it and slaps Lisa's backside on each cheek. "You will be spanked shortly," Master says.

I watch as Master takes the panty and turns it inside out feeling the dampness. He takes the panty and wipes Lisa's vulva and slit, which is dripping wet. Taking the inside of the panty he places it over her head and covers her face making sure her nose is exactly over the very wet gusset of the panty. I can hear Lisa start to sniffle, as she remains in kowtow position forehead touching the carpet.

"Spread your legs wider," Master orders her. I hear her mumble "Yes Daddy," into her cotton panty, as she spreads her legs wider revealing her pink rosebud to her Master. The sniffles are louder, as she realizes she has disappointed her Master.

"Louder subbie I can't hear you," He orders in a firm voice.

"Yes Daddy," She says in a loud voice, so she can be heard.

He turns his attention back to me and towards the night table. He takes the rectal thermometer out of the Vaseline jar. "Place your knees bent and close to your chest and spread your legs, Missy," He orders. I comply quickly bending my legs and holding them under the knees and spreading them as wide as possible. I am mortified to be in this position revealing my entire front as well as my bottom hole to him.

"OK Elizabeth, I'm going to put the thermometer in now. Push out a little bit like you are going potty, it will make this a little easier." I try to comply flexing my muscles, and then feel the sudden cold tip of the thermometer pushing against me into my private place. My sphincter loosens and captures the tube making the thermometer stand straight out from my rectum. The glass tube feels foreign as it slides deeper into my body, until I feel Master's fingers gripping the thermometer resting it against my exposed bottom.

I feel him reach between my widespread legs to touch my clit, which immediately gets hard and wet. He reaches for the baby wipe on the nightstand table and wipes my inner thighs before moving to my labia. I am totally embarrassed as I hear him say "I don't want you to get a nasty rash," as if I were a child.

He wipes all around my vagina and lifts my legs higher, so he can wipe around my thermometer filled anus. I watch as he removes the rectal thermometer checking the temperature. He seems satisfied and gets another wipe moving back to my vagina. This time he opens my labia and wipes the inner flesh. I am now groaning from the feeling of arousal.

"Follow me Missy it is time for your morning spanking," He orders. I sit up straight and he places his middle finger into my mouth and starts to walk towards the spanking chair situated in the middle of the room. I have no choice, but to follow, sucking on his finger dressed in just my tee-shirt and naked from the waist down. When we reach the chair he sits, and I land over his lap my bare rounded backside high in the air.

I am totally mortified and embarrassed to be in this position. My nose is almost touching the rug and my buttocks are high in the air. I feel like a small child not a 38 year old. I start to sniffle prior to the first swat. My face is a bright red. His jeans feel rough against my thighs, but it is not as bad as when he starts to spank my bare bottom. He smacks me several times in a row from the top of my buttocks to my fleshy overhang of my cheeks. The cheeks of my bum are bright red and sore, as the pain reaches my brain. I begin to cry hard with tears running down my cheeks. I am crying like a 4 year old and beginning to hiccup.

He helps me up off of his lap the tears still in my eyes. He removes his handkerchief from his pocket and allows me to blow my nose. I feel like a child. "Squat," He orders. I immediately bend into a squat position a few feet in front of him. My back is straight and my legs are spread widely revealing my front. I am resting on my heels in an awkward and mortifying position revealing my entire front. My hands are positioned behind my back and my mouth is wide open with my tongue out. I am humbled.

I watch as he stands and walks over to Lisa. He reaches down and places his index finger in her slit and his other hand around her chest. He lifts her like a feather and carries her over to the spanking chair where he sits with her over his lap. Her panty still covers her head, nose and chin. He pulls her firm, young backside up nice and high with the index finger still lodged in her private area. I can hear her crying like a young child about to be spanked by her Daddy.

He removes his index finger from her wet slit and extends his arm, so I can clean his glistening finger covered with her wetness. I extend my tongue and lean forward gathering the wetness into my mouth to suck his finger clean. He can hear me slurping, like a puppy getting a treat from her Master; finally he releases his finger from my mouth. My chin is wet from the drool and my face is wet from my crying.

He reaches for the nearby hairbrush and taps Lisa on her fleshy, rounded backside making her rise up higher on his lap. "Keep your cheeks nice and high and your ankles crossed so you do not kick, Missy."

"Yes Daddy," She says nice and loud her panty still covering her face.

I watch as she positions herself as directed. I can see that Master is not happy with her and intends to make an example of her in front of me. He raises the hairbrush high in the air and lands a hard swat on her upper thighs where her buttocks meet her thigh. The second swat is followed landing on her left thigh opposite the same spot as the right thigh. I can see the oval shape marks of the hairbrush form two angry red blotches on the sensitive area. I have never been subject to a hairbrush spanking, such as I am witnessing. Two more swats land on the fleshy overhang of her cute fanny causing her to cry into the panty still covering her head.

The back of the hairbrush appears to be hard oak and bigger than most oval shaped hairbrushes. It seemed to be specifically made for spanking a naughty young lady. The loud crack that lands on Lisa's bare firm fanny seemed to reverberate throughout the bedroom along with her loud cries. She pleads for him to stop, as she promises to behave and remember her Kowtow position. Master ignored her saying nothing, but letting the hairbrush speak for him. The cracks land from the top of her round, firm, delightful butt to her lower over hang leaving oval shaped marks. Each smack makes her cry more and more intensifying as he spanks her.

The entire spanking probably lasted about 3 or 4 minutes but it left her rear end covered in red oval shaped marks. She lay over his lap not moving until he orders her to 'Squat.' She is sobbing taking in big gulps of air which make her hiccup. Her head is covered with her panty as she squats next to me. I smile to myself to see her humiliated in front of me.

I heard him say: "Do you children have to go potty."

"Yes Daddy," We answer in unison.

He pointed to me to go get both potty chairs, which I do without hesitation. He instructs me to place them facing each other, which I do. He points to each chair and tells us to squat over them so that we are not sitting. My chair is a bright pink with Disney Princesses decorating it. Lisa's chair is bright yellow with teddy bears pasted on it. They are both child-like and extremely embarrassing.

"Okay children time to go pee-pee. I will wipe you, when you are finished.

Both of us squat over the potty chair with our bottoms positioned over the top of the potty. It causes us to spread our legs widely while trying to maintain our balance. It is mortifying. Neither of us can empty our bladder because of the uncomfortable position. "Empty your bladder or I will give you both an enema," Daddy declares in a firm low voice.

I hear Lisa's loud burst of water and could see it running from her urethra. The noise and sight of the pee leaving her body caused me to expel my bladder. It was loud and splashed back up on my open legs. Master is watching both of us causing even more embarrassment. Finally we both stop and he comes over and wipes us dry with a tissue and a wet wipe.

"Empty the potties girls. I want to leave the house shortly. He marches both of us by the ears to the shower carrying the potty chairs. We dumped the contents and washed out the bowl. "Elizabeth take a shower make sure you are clean everywhere," He said. I entered the shower after removing my t-shirt and began to wash all over.

"Kneel subbie," He orders Lisa. She kneels quickly with her back straight, legs sprayed apart and her mouth open. Her panty is still covering her face, so Master pulls the gusset up so her mouth is exposed, but the remainder of her face is covered. I can hear her sniffling, but she obeys orders.

"Lick my cock," He orders, as he unzips his jeans releasing his huge cock from his pants. She begins to lick his long thick cock shaft with her tongue. She starts with his large cockhead and continues down the thick shaft making sure the entire length is coated in her drool. She cannot see but just follows his shaft. She begins back the other way from the lower shaft to his cockhead. Back and forth she continues until his cock is drenched in saliva. Her drool covers her chin and throat.

He reaches over and grasps her hair with his hand and slaps her face with his long hard masterful cock to get her attention and slowly pushes it towards her mouth. She opens wide with her tongue extended, as it enters her wide-open mouth. I watch as Master forces her mouth to stretch, because of the thickness of his huge member. Lisa can feel the pressure of his thickness, as he continues to press forward. His big hands grasp her ears controlling her movement. Lisa begins to gasp for air from swallowing Master's penis and drool dribbles down her chin. I can see her chin resting against his tummy as his cock fills her mouth and throat. Her eyes begin to water, as Master pumps in and out. She can hardly breathe caused by his fullness.

As I leave the shower my hair dripping wet and my body glistening from the hot water I see Master explodes his seed over Lisa's panty covered face. The cum covers her white cotton panty from her forehead to her chin. The amount of cum is immense. Master backs away and points for me to kneel next to him. I do so still dripping wet from the shower.

"Clean me Missy," He orders firmly. I waste no time licking his long thick shaft covered in drool and cum. While I am slurping he removes Lisa's panty from her head and discards it in the hamper. He points for her to take a shower. Her face has the ruminants of his cum, drool and tears. Lisa hurries into the shower. I am finished cleaning Master and he stands me up using my long hair. I am now at attention with my back straight, legs together and straight and my hands behind my back. My mouth is open and my tongue extended showing the white cum of Master's essence,

He grabs my hair and bends me backwards so he can see inside my mouth. "Okay Missy dry yourself with the towel and go to the bedroom. Find the nearest corner and I will be with you shortly."

"Yes Sir," I answer and head to the nearest corner with the towel wrapped around me.

Into the bedroom he comes followed by Lisa in a towel fresh from her shower. He tells me to come over to him and to stand at attention. I do as instructed standing tall with my heels together and my hands behind my back. My mouth is open with my tongue extended. I am naked along with Lisa, as he looks us over.

"Bend over girls and spread your legs." He orders. We comply quickly showing him our very red cheeks from the previous spankings. I feel him gently touching my cheeks, as he inspects each of us carefully for any damage.

"Reach behind and spread your bum, so I can insert these anal plugs," He orders. We both do as ordered blushing as we comply. He lubes the smaller of the two plugs and places in my rectum. He pushes gently but firmly so it goes past my sphincter and is securely fastened. He does the same with Lisa using a medium sized plug, as she has been stretched much further than me.

"Okay girls time to get dressed for work. Your clothes are on the bed," He says. We both look at the bed feeling slightly uncomfortable from the plugs in our rectum. Laid out on the bed are two blouses, skirts, plastic panties and teen age training bras. We both groan, as each item is very childish not what a mature adult wears to her job.

We do not hesitate as Master would not hesitate to spank us, so we each take the plastic panties and step into them quickly. My panties are bright pink with white ruffles on the backside. The panties are very tight and I have to wiggle to get them over my hips. They are brand new so they make a crinkle sound, as I move in them. I am sure everyone will hear me walk, as I move around. My lower cheeks are peeking out from the bottom of the panty and the front has a camel toe defining my slit.

Lisa wears the same type of plastic panty only her's are bright yellow with white ruffles on the backside. They are very childish the same as mine. I can see her blushing, as she pulls them up over her hips. She then takes the white training bra and fastens it covering her breasts. It is something a young teenager would wear to school. Her breasts are larger than the bra so they stick out over the training bra. I have the same difficulty being 38 years old.

Next, comes the white schoolgirl like blouse which buttons up the front. Master indicates we should unbutton three buttons exposing some of our cleavage. Finally, we dress in our skirts. Mine is blue and Lisa's is red. Each skirt is short and full. They barely cover our underpants and if we bend we could expose our plastic panties. Our Mary Jane shoes are next along with ankle socks. Master indicates we both are to wear our hair in pigtails, so we braid our hair into two pigtails with two white ribbons.

Master gets our pacifiers and places them around our necks by the ribbons attached to the pacifier. He then attaches two collars around our neck, which look like necklaces. Each collar has a few small bells attached so when we walk the bells will jingle and our panties will crinkle. Everyone will glance our way.

"Okay girls we are going to Paddles for breakfast lets go to the car," He orders.

Paddles Restaurant

We walk stiffly to the garage, where the BMW is parked. We are aware of the anal plugs in our bottom holes, the spankings we received earlier, and the way we are so juvenilely dressed. We look like school children instead of two mature businesswomen. Master is carrying what looks like a diaper bag in his left hand. We reach the car and raise our short skirts high over our hips as we each bend at the waist to receive two smacks on our upper thighs. This is a ritual Daddy taught us.

He places the diaper bag in the front seat and we sit in the back of the BMW upon our plastic panties. He buckles our sear belts and places each pacifier into our mouths so we can suck them. He also places a baby bib around our neck to catch any drool from our mouths. Master wants us to suck nice and loud. We are mortified. Any pride has been removed from our ego. We both recognize who is Master, and who is submissive.

We pull into the Paddles parking lot and wait until Master unbuckles our seatbelts. We get out of the car quickly letting our short skirts fall back in place before anyone sees our undies. "Hold hands children and don't touch your skirts," He orders as he walks behind us.

Both of us feel our flirty, full, bouncy skirts rising as we walk exposing our plastic panties. Anyone can hear us walking, as they hear the tiny bells on our collar and the crinkle of our plastic underwear. I feels so exposed, so I reach back to hold my skirt from flopping up and down. The next thing I feel is two hard smacks on my upper thighs leaving red blotches. I hear Master say not to touch my skirt. My eyes swell up with tears and I begin to sniffle like a child not a 38 year old mature women.

We reach the restaurant door and Master takes a pass card and swipes the door lock allowing us to enter. The restaurant is for members only with no outsiders permitted unless accompanied by a member. We step inside and see a room filled with about 12 tables. It is tastily decorated with large tables and straight backed chairs. The walls contain several discipline instruments within easy reach of the guests. All of the tables are filled and I can see a few of the girls crying and moving from side to side, as if they were just spanked.

12