The Cornhole Championship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr. Gould slowly slipped and slid his finger in and out of Nina's bottom, gingerly and carefully finger fucking her rectum.

"Mmmmmmmm," Nina sighed with pleasure, relaxing her sphincter even further, making it easier for the professor to slide it in and out, in and out, in and out of her perky little fanny.

The professor also began to maneuver it around and around within her rectum, screwing her asshole with his finger, feeling around inside, and pressing and pushing all around her sphincter as if he was trying to expand her hole, to open it wider and wider and wider.

Nina began to turn, wiggle, and rotate her bottom, playing with his finger in her butt as much as he was playing with her butt with his finger. This was indeed much better than a candle, or even the glue dispenser. This was a real person's finger, a finger that was alive, that was exploring her butthole, that was screwing her asshole, her rectum. "That feels so nice, Professor Gould," she softly whispered.

It felt awfully nice to him too, and he continued this ministration for sometime, not only for her sake, to get her fully relaxed, pliant, and receptive, but also simply because it was just so darned enjoyable. Still holding the lubricant in his left hand, he also grasped hold of his cock as best he could. He couldn't have it just poking out in the air. Air just doesn't feel nearly as good on your cock than a hand, even one already holding a tube of lubricant.

"Please," Nina finally pleaded. "Put it in," she whispered, "put it in my butt."

Dr. Gould slipped his finger from Nina's ass, which remained open for awhile, gaping up at him, inviting him into that deep, dark cave. The sphincter soon slipped shut, but it was evident that she was well prepared.

A minor adjustment to her position though was first necessary. Her butt at the highest point was a good position for lubricating her, for fingering her, but not for actually penetrating her with his cock. He gently pushed on her ass to shift it down into an easier, more receptive position.

Nina complied, lowering her ass like an airline loading gate, getting it into the optimal position to receive heavy cargo.

Dr. Gould squeezed a couple more globs of lubrication onto the head of his cock, right on the end. He closed and set down the tube of lubrication, and then took his hard dick in his right hand to carefully position it, to lodge it, at the entrance to Nina's ass.

Nina felt a moment of insecurity, of anxiety, of doubt. Her sphincter tightened.

The professor said, in his most calming professorial tone, "Don't worry, Nina." Students could at times become so distressed over failing a test, not having enough time to finish a term paper, losing fellowship support. Dr. Gould's reassuring voice, and a gentle hand on a shoulder, went far to calm students down. "I will be gentle."

Nina regained her composure, sighed deeply, and waited to receive the professor's truncheon up her ass.

Dr. Gould pressed forward, but made little progress, his dick just slipping up her crack. Perhaps there was a bit too much lubrication? He repositioned himself, and this time thrust forward with a more direct, exact, and concerted aim, helping to keep its position with a firm grip of his right hand.

"Oh!" Nina suddenly exclaimed as the thick, slippery, smooth crown suddenly poked through her sphincter and lodged inside.

Dr. Gould was surprised at how quickly it popped in, accompanied by a kind of "thlump" noise as the heavily lubricated crown poked past the rapidly widening sphincter that immediately closed again around the relatively smaller shaft. He was in, and he stopped to admire the sight. Only the rod of his cock could be seen now. It was much smaller than the lip of the crown but it was still fairly thick and he could see how fully stretched was Nina's anus.

"Wait a second," gasped Nina. She wanted to take a bit of time to get used to it. She confessed, "I've never had anything that big up there before." She had been quite cautious. One really doesn't want to injure one's butt in such a manner. Not a good thing to have to explain to one's parents. The professor's cock really felt quite intrusive and in a sense disconcerting. It was uncomfortable to have something that large stuck up one's butt, but it was also a very sensual and pleasurable uncomfortableness, like the feeling one has as one swallows down yet another wonderful big slab of a really magnificent tasty hunk of meat despite being so full. There's really no room for it but it still feels so good going down.

Well, maybe that isn't the best analogy. Nina also knew that she would feel a tremendous sense of relief once his thick cock was pulled out. The comparable analogy for that sensation is rather obvious. But, its departure would also be met with a feeling of loss, of emptiness, as the feeling of being engorged, stuffed, and bloated up the butt was really quite sensational, at least to Nina.

"Take your time, Nina," the professor reassured her, softly caressing a cheek of her fanny as he admired the sight and feel of his cock up inside. He could feel the girl reflexively squeezing his dick with her sphincter and rectum, trying to get used to its presence.

She whispered, "Your penis feels so big inside me there, sir."

"Yes, yes, honey, that's one reason it's so nice this way."

He was right about that. But, Nina had additional concerns. She looked back at him through her spectacles to ask, "Does it look okay, sir?" A girl is always interested in her appearance, her appeal, her prettiness. But, she really had no idea how this looked. She wondered if it looked kind of nasty: her anus all distended and everything.

"Nina, you have the most beguiling and charming derriere I have seen in years and, frankly, right now, I don't think I've seen a prettier sight." He was perhaps laying it on a bit thick, but he felt rather sincere.

"Mr. Gould!" Nina exclaimed, blushing profusely at the glowing praise. She had begun to feel a bit nasty, a bit dirty, but he even called it pretty. She couldn't feel better.

Nina smiled with deep satisfaction. It's been done. It's finally happened. She has a cock stuck up her ass. She cautiously pushed her rump back against Dr. Gould, sliding his cock in further, cuing the professor to begin to fuck her, to fuck her up the ass.

"Is that okay, sir?" she inquired.

"Mmmmm," Dr. Gould moaned in response, and gladly complied. As soon as he started to slide his cock in and out of the girl's backside he was reminded of how much he had enjoyed this so many years ago. A girl's tail is so tight, especially the sphincter clenching the shaft. Plus, this was such animalistic sex, such patently and concretely dirty sex. This was far from any sort of missionary position. This was bestial sex, and he so much enjoyed that.

"Mmph...mmph...mmph," Nina grunted with each forward thrust of the professor. She did now reach up between her thighs to diddle her clit as her butt was repeatedly plumbed by the professor's bludgeon. It was a very wonderful combination of sensations: the tingly arousal of her clitoris coupled with the engorged stuffing of her rear end. She took to her clit with considerable force and energy, rubbing her clit around and around, flickering it mightily as she felt the professor's cock bulldoze her rectum.

"Very good, Nina," the professor groaned, "You're doing a very good job."

"Thank you, sir," Nina gratefully replied. She had worried if perhaps his prior girlfriends' butts were better than hers. Certainly they would have been more experienced. She wondered if she should be doing something more special. She tried wriggling and squirming her bottom around, trying to make sure that he was having as much fun as her.

The professor was considerably older than the young men of Nina's age, and perhaps he should then have the staying power expected of his generation, but even men his age would have difficulty lasting long in this situation: a girl gyrating her ass on his cock. It had been a very, very long while since he last had sex (not counting Emily). Plus, this was just so intensely erotic, seeing her preciously adorable white round fanny presented before his eyes, the shaft of his dick distending her anus, his cock sliding in and out her ass, her derriere squirming around like it had ants rather than a cock up inside, all of which was of course coupled with the physical sensation of the bulb of his cock being so tightly embraced, enfolded, snuggled, and squeezed by the girl's rectum, his shaft choked by her sphincter. And, if that wasn't enough, there was just the simple fact that he was fucking a pretty petite coed up her butt. Sometimes being a professor can be so satisfying, so enriching, so rewarding.

"Fuck me...fuck me harder, Dr. Gould," Nina pleaded, wiggling, squirming, and wriggling her impaled ass, as if trying to escape the intruding thrusts but on the contrary trying to maximize the experience, the sensations. "This is so... wonderful, sir. You're making me...so happy," she gasped in between his reaming thrusts.

Dr. Gould bent over further, down over the girl's back, reaching around to grasp hold of her titties. It was perhaps a bold move on his part. She had offered to him only her bottom. He would not presume to now fuck her in the cunt, and perhaps should not then presume that he could grasp hold of her boobs, but she apparently did not mind.

"Oh, Mr. Gould," Nina gasped as she felt the professor's large manly hands firmly clutching, fondling, and squeezing her breasts.

She had such nicely soft and round breasts. It was unclear to the professor, a scientist no less, why feeling a woman's breasts is so arousing, so exciting. But, it was a fact of nature that he was now validating empirically, humping this girl like a dog in heat: bent over her body, obscenely thrusting his dick in and out of her butt, groping and mauling her boobs like he was back in high school.

"Your cock, Dr. Gould," Nina groaned, "it's just so, so big!"

The professor did not respond, at least not verbally. He only smiled down at the sight of himself fucking the girl up the ass, losing himself in the intense pleasure of his butt fuck, forcing his thick cock deep down inside that tight little dark canal, then pulling it back out, like a drill working in and out of thick, muddy clay.

Dr. Gould suddenly realized that the door to his office was unlocked, or at least he had no recollection of Nina locking it. It would not be too good if a colleague suddenly opened the door and saw him reaming out a coed's naked ass. No, that would not be good at all. But, there was no way he was going to stop now, this close.

"Dr. Gould...Dr. Gould...Dr. Gould," Nina gasped with each thrust of the professor's cock. It just felt so wonderful, so right, so perfect to be taking a man's cock this way. She now knew for certain that this was who she was, was what she had always wanted, what had been her dream. She could feel herself rising closer and closer to her orgasm. She worked even harder on her clit.

"Nina," Dr. Gould gasped, "I'm gonna, I'm gonna." He couldn't help himself. He just had to cum. He would have wanted this to last longer. Certainly her first time should have been longer. But, a man's got to do what a man's got to do, and right now it was blowing his load.

"Inside!" Nina squealed, turning her head as best she could with it jammed down into the cushions of the chair. "Do it inside me, please," she pleaded. They hadn't really talked about this in advance and she didn't know his preferences. The boys she had known had typically wanted to pull out, not only to help avoid pregnancy (even though Nina was on the pill), but also to enjoy seeing themselves cum on her. There was no risk of pregnancy in the butt, but she could understand if he wanted to shoot his load on her bottom.

"Yes, yes, certainly," the professor groaned. He would have liked to have watched himself cum on her cute perky pale derriere. It would seem like such a just reward for helping her out like this, but he could hardly begrudge the girl's request. He thrust in as hard and deep as he could go, his abdomen slapping against her bottom, and then felt his cock twitch deep in her rectum, spitting out a thick wad of sloppy sperm.

"Mmmmm," Nina moaned as she felt the jerk of the professor's cock, and then herself swept off by her own orgasm. She clutched her clit tightly with her fingers, squeezing it hard as the waves of primal bliss swept through her body and the professor's cum flooded her rectum.

Dr. Gould's legs felt unsteady and weak, his head faint, his mind confused and foggy as his body lurched like a cannon retort from the firing of his dick, blasting his gism deep into Nina's bottom. He released her breasts from his hands to grasp and squeeze her soft, pliant, ass as he gushed his stuff inside.

Nina could feel her rectum filling up with the professor's gloppy gism. She squeezed her sphincter to hold the globs inside, but right now she had actually very little control of her voluntary muscles as her body was shuddering, shivering, and quivering with her climax.

Dr. Gould felt Nina's sphincter spasmodically clenching and squeezing his shaft, as if she was literally trying to milk more spew from his balls. He obliged her with additional gushes, drowning his cock inside her dark tunnel with his own thick fluid.

When he was done he slowly pulled his cock out, trying to be careful not to draw out his cum. He could not, though, avoid some spillage, as the lip of his crown acted like an oil spill containment rake, drawing some of the spunk with him as he pulled out.

"Oh my!" Nina exclaimed, a little embarrassed by the spillage. "I'm sorry, sir," she apologized, quickly squeezing tight on her sphincter to avoid any further accidents. A student really doesn't want to spill cum onto a professor's furniture.

Professor Gould, however, felt equally responsible and quickly helped to clean Nina's thigh and leg with his handkerchief. "Please, no problem, sweetie," he reassured her as he cleaned up the minor splurge, feeling though rather exhausted and dazed by the experience.

Once she was cleaned he cleaned up himself and tucked his cock away, feeling now a little self-conscious about his nakedness in the presence of a pretty undergraduate, feeling perhaps a little uncertain over whether he should have fucked her up the ass.

Nina reached into her purse. She pulled out one of her butt plugs and, much to the delighted surprise of the professor, she popped it in.

She explained, "This way I can keep it inside the rest of the day. Won't that be neat?" she asked, a big smile on her face, already knowing the answer.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Nina had finally found the reassurance and validation that she had been seeking, but she had not yet found her soul mate, her butt mate, and she had little optimism of that ever happening. How or where would you find a man who shared your interest, your passion, for butt fucking? But, it turned out he was right behind her.

Nina was, perhaps not coincidentally, a member of the Templeton Cornhole Team. It's not really clear where cornholing first originated. Templeton folklore was that it had begun right on their own campus, but there was little real evidence for that. Most felt that it began in northern Kentucky or western Cincinnati. The American Cornhole Association is itself based in Cincinnati, Ohio. Wherever it started, it was rapidly becoming a very popular pastime prior to football games, quite appropriately part of the tailgating experience. It had become so common that informal tournaments had developed between rival schools.

Templeton was playing an away game against Livingston, and the Templeton Cornhole Team was traveling to the Livingston campus to take on their hated rival. Well, they didn't really hate them, but it was a heated rival.

John Stagliono and Nina Hartley were both members of the Templeton College Cornhole Team. They were both in fact quite skilled cornholers. Nina was a particularly skilled blocker, placing an ace in such a position that it effectively blocked sliders. John, on the other hand was, in a complementary manner, very effective at going through the back door, which is a cornhole that goes over a blocker and into the hole.

The team was riding together to Livingston, ostensibly sharing a Templeton College van. However, when they arrived at the Student Center parking lot, some of them walking over from the dorm, others being dropped off by their parents, they discovered at the last minute that Templeton had pulled their funding for the trip. Cornholing was not a varsity sport and the college was cutting back everywhere due to considerable downfall in state funding and endowment revenue. The administration simply could not justify the provision of financial support for college student cornholing in these difficult economic times.

It was not a fatal blow though to the game. One of them, the team captain, Joey Silvera, had arrived in his own car and they could all in fact squeeze inside. Five in the back seat, four in the front, with three of them sitting on laps. It was a bit risky as a number of them would not be wearing seat belts, but they figured that if they got stopped by a state trooper he would be sympathetic as to their cause. Perhaps in his day he had cornholed himself. Plus, Joey would drive extra safely and cautiously.

It was only natural that the smaller teammates would be sitting on the laps of the bigger ones which meant that three of the female members of the team would sit on the laps of a couple of boys. Actually, one of the girls did sit on a lap of another girl, finding it rather awkward to sit on the lap of a boy. Tricia Devereaux did that with Tristan Taormino in the front seat by the window. But, Kristi Lynn and Nina did sit on boys' laps, in the back seat, and Nina more specifically sat on John's lap, as suggested by the team captain, Silvera. It was not a fortuitous choice.

It would be a long drive but it was not uncomfortable for John. It was not just because Nina was such a petite girl. Nina was the girl that John had spoken to Dr. Lowenstein about, the one in his dream.

Nina was even today wearing quite enticing perfume. Templeton girls were not allowed to wear perfume, but the college had no control over them when they were off campus. They were though representing Templeton College as the Cornholing Team, dressed in their Templeton cornholing uniforms. Well, it wasn't actually a true athletic uniform. It was just the school dress code uniform with a special patch containing a modified Templeton seal. The Templeton seal consisted of a few textbooks, with a black tie on the left and black Mary Janes on the right, above which was the motto, "Dream, Challenge, Succeed." The cornhole version replaced the textbooks with a cob of corn, and added "Cornholing" at the bottom. In any case, if cornholing was not an official sport sponsored by the college, they could hardly expect the team members to adhere to campus policy (yet the college did require that all official cornholers be at least eighteen). In fact, Nina was wearing her perfume in part to protest the administration's failure to formally recognize and support the team. Well, actually, it was more because she just felt prettier when she wore perfume. She said it was a protest just to sound rebellious.

Nina also didn't mind sitting on John's lap. It wasn't really at all uncomfortable and it allowed her to sort of pretend that she was sitting on a boyfriend's lap. John was, after all, a rather good looking guy. She had always recognized that. Plus, she really did respect how he could so often backdoor his way past her block. She snuggled her bottom into his lap, squirming it around like she was fitting comfortably into a nice soft cushion.

1...456789