The Corset Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Mistress," I cried. "Please!"

"Well, a slut like you should be punished, don't you think?"

"Yes, Mistress," I gulped my reply. "A slut like me should be punished. Just... please, Mistress, please!"

She ran her nails lightly over me, and then drew her hand back. I sobbed at the withdrawal of her fingers. The aching in my cunt was ruling my every thought, riding low in my belly over my upper thighs and deep inside me.

Slap!

"Does this pussy need a good spanking, little girl?"

I let out a silent scream as her palm fell hard against my pussy. The blood rushed into my labia under her assault. The combination of sensitivity, pain, and arousal made me soar even higher. Her smacks resounded wetly through the small room. Glancing up in the mirror, I saw my face, tear-streaked, hair flying wildly, and lips swollen from my own teeth biting against them, and realized that I looked like nothing more than an animal in need. An animal being broken and tamed.

"Do you have permission for this pleasure?"

My heart sobbed, and my head bowed toward the ground. Tears streamed from my eyes. She cruelly pinched my clit between her nails and I wailed.

"No, M..Mistress."

"I didn't think so. Nasty slut, are you going to tell your Master what you've done today? How bad you are? And beg for your punishment?"

"Yes, Mistress, I swear, please!"

"Or maybe I should tell him for you.... Or better yet, maybe I'll just show him."

She grabbed my hair at the nape of my neck, and forced my head up to stare at the camera pointing down at me as her hand busily worked my cunt once more. Tears were streaming down my face, but I couldn't deny the needs of my body. I was past that point where I had any semblance of control, and she knew it. I only dimly realized that there was a camera watching our every move as my pussy ground against her fingers.

"Now, CUM, you slut! Cum for the camera and show me what a nasty girl you are!"

She scrubbed my clit harshly with the pads of her middle three fingers, and my voice rose in an unending scream. Every bit of air I held was forced into that sound as my juices poured over her fingers and down her arm. My wails grew higher in pitch and louder in volume as I screamed out my release, singing for her just as she promised I would.

She brought me down from my orgasm slowly, milking every last drop of juice from my body. Only the strength of her arms held me up. One last caress over my throbbing cunt, and she spanked my ass hard as I slumped to the floor. She reached down, and wiped her glistening fingers over my red buttocks, and pulled my head back by my hair to wipe more of my juices underneath my nose.

"Leave it there. Don't wash your face. I want you smelling yourself the whole ride home."

Numbly, she drew me to my feet and helped me put my jeans back on. Now wearing nothing but the denim covering and the exposing and binding corset, she led me outside to the waiting cab, ushered me inside, and leaned in to kiss me softly. I was docile, completely placid and broken to her touch. I don't know what the cab driver was thinking as she leaned over to give him instructions, but I can only imagine what the sight of us made him think.

Leaning into the back seat, she brought her fingers to my lips. Obediently, I opened my mouth and licked them clean. My eyes were closed with exhaustion. She brushed my hair back from my forehead and kissed me gently.

"I'll be seeing you soon, little one. Count on it."

12