The Cost of a Debt Ch. 06

Story Info
The continued training of a teacher.
4.1k words
4.35
59.6k
9
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/21/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you to everyone for their ideas and for serving as the inspiration for this series.

* * * * *

Chapter 6

Alex laid there bound and helpless on the table. The light from the ceiling of the cellar of focused directly on her almost nude body. John pulled up a chair and sat down to her right. The other four men remained standing and surrounded her. Her pierced nipples have been connected to a handheld black box with a single button. With the push of that button, shocks of electricity surge through her sensitive nipples.

"Are you nervous Alex," John asked. "Oh, you don't mind me calling you Alex, do you? After all, this teacher-student relationship is kind of reversed right now." Alex shook her head.

"Oh, that's right, you can't say anything," John said. "Why don't we remove the gag from your mouth?" One of the others reached down and lifted Alex's head to loosen the gag and removed it from her mouth. As Alex tried to open her mouth to relieve some of the soreness in her cheeks, she could clearly see the anxiety and excitement in everyone's eyes. These were guys who had waited years for this chance and opportunity.

"Alex, we are going to give you an examination, of sorts," John said to his former teacher. "We have some questions that we have wanted to ask you for a long time. I want to encourage you to tell the truth, or else you will face the consequences. Do you understand?"

"Yes," Alex replied. John immediately pushed the button on the black box. Alex's body tensed up with the jolt of electricity through her breasts.

"Yes, what," John asked.

"Yes, I understand," Alex said. Brian smiled.

"Very good," he replied. "Okay, before we start, I thought you would like to know who else was in the room. Jack and Paul were in your Physics class two years ago for their senior year. You supposedly caught them cheating on their final exam and you failed them both. This of course caused them to lose both of their college scholarships."

"Yeah, and now it's time for payback," Jack said as he placed his hand on the inside of Alex's thigh. She instinctively tried to close her legs, but couldn't because of the spreader bar between her legs.

"Rick and Sam were both teammates of your son, David," John said. "They both struggled in your class, just as your son did. But for some reason, David made it through, while Rick and Sam didn't."

"You know, seeing you laying here, I know exactly why you are on the list of Most Fuckable Teachers," Sam said with a smile. Alex tried to raise her arms and break the restraints. John immediately shocked her, and Alex stopped.

"That wasn't a wise move," John said.

"Maybe she likes the shocks," Rick asked as he rubbed his hand against her covered pussy. "Yeah, she's wet. The bitch likes being shocked. Do it again."

Alex could not believe what he had called her. In any other circumstance, she would have gotten up and slapped him. But seeing that John and the others had her at their control, she couldn't do anything outside of stare at him.

"Let's start the questioning," Paul said. He was clearly excited.

"Okay," John said. "Let's start off easy...what is your wildest fantasy?"

Alex was silent. She didn't know what to say. John shocked her.

"You must really like electro-torture," John said. "You must if you keep on doing things to make us frustrated."

"I don't know what to say," Alex said. "I don't think about those things."

"I doubt that, I really doubt that," John said. "Let me ask the question again, what is your wildest fantasy."

To avoid from being shocked, she said the first thing to come to mind.

"I have fantasized about going to dinner with my husband Mike, and then taking a trip to the first place that the two of us made love," Alex said. John immediately hit the button on the box. Alex briefly screamed.

"I have two things to say," John said. "The first is stop yelling. If you draw any attention, we will leave you here strapped down to the table for someone to find you. The second is, BULLSHIT. What part of wild don't you understand?"

"I told you, I don't think about those things," Alex said. John then reached down into the duffle bag and handed something to Rick. Rick walked away briefly to plug something in and walked back to the table.

"Brian already told me that you are a very sexual closet freak," John said. "Now answer the question."

Alex lay there thinking about her darkest sexual fantasies. She had never really told anyone about it, because she had no reason to. But now she had 5 former students who are now prodding her for her fantasy. As she was thinking, John made a signal toward Rick and he placed a violet wand near the inside of her right thigh and activated it. Alex wasn't expecting it and the shock was nearly brought tears to her eyes.

"Are you going to answer," John asked.

"Yes, I will," Alex said submissively. "My darkest fantasy is to be trained and used like a common slut."

"Who's slut," John asked.

"Everyone's slut," Alex said as she closed her eyes. The room fell silent. The guys could not believe what they had heard.

"Really," John said calmly. "Have you ever had sex with anyone besides your husband?"

"No, I have not," Alex said.

"Why do you want to be used and trained," John asked.

"I don't know, it's just something that I have fantasized about," Alex said. She opened her eyes and saw that everyone was definitely interested in what she had just said.

"You don't seem like someone who would want to be, let's say...loose," Paul said.

"Appearances can be deceiving," Alex replied. John immediately shocked her breasts. Alex's back arched in response.

"No smart remarks," John said.

"Yes, I understand," Alex said trying to relax from her last shock.

"We are going to make your little fantasy a reality," John said. "You will become our group slut."

Alex was horrified. She thought they would only be asking her these questions. She never thought that her darkest fantasy would in fact become a reality.

"WHAT," Alex responded. "That was just a fantasy, you can't possibly..."

John immediately shocked her breasts again. Alex tried her best not to scream or yell. She knew that the violet want was still between her legs.

"You are not in any position to question us, are you," John said.

"No, but," Alex protested. Just then Alex felt the sting and shock of the violet wand on the inside of her thigh.

"It could cost me my job," Alex said. "What about my family?"

"Well, well, well," Sam said. "Now you know exactly how we feel."

"I don't think that your family will mind too much, seeing that Annabel has been in some compromising situations herself," John said. "If anything, we will see if you are anything like your beloved daughter..."

Alex laid there silently as she thought about the pictures that she had seen of her daughter's sexual escapades in college. Now, all she could wonder was if she was going to be next.

"Now, I know that you have been given a new wardrobe," John said. "But within the next two days, I will be sending you on a shopping spree for much more revealing outfits. Don't worry, I will give you a shopping list."

"Yes, I understand," Alex said.

"Are you on birth control," Jack asked.

"Huh," Alex replied. Her response was met with an immediate shock with the violet wand. This time, the shock was much closer to her pussy.

"That's not an answer," Jack said.

"Yes, I am," Alex said.

"What kind are you on," Jack asked.

"I have an IUD," Alex said.

"Great," Jack said. "This would be perfect for your porn movies."

"Porn movies," Alex asked. John immediately shocked her.

"Yes, you are going to be our little porn star," Jack said. "You will be our cheap, little slut who will fuck anyone at the drop of a dime. You will fuck a total stranger if you are told to do so. Do you have any problems with that?"

"No, I don't," Alex replied. Rick shocked her inner thigh again. Alex yelped.

"Just thought I would give you a shock for the hell of it," Rick said. Alex was breathing fast, as the electro-torture was turning her on sexually. She heard a few chuckles in the background.

"Have you ever had sex with another woman," Sam asked.

"No, I have not," Alex replied.

"Have you ever fantasized about it," Sam asked.

Alex stayed silent as she was thinking. She wasn't given much time, as Rick shocked her thigh again. The location of where he had the violet wand was far enough from her pussy to not shock it, but close enough to tease and arouse her.

"Yes, I have," Alex said.

"Who do you fantasize about," he asked.

"My friend, Michelle," Alex replied.

"Have you ever had sex with her or any other woman," Jack asked.

"No, I kissed Michelle once, but that was it," she said. "I have never had sex with another woman."

Jack then reached between Alex's thighs and pushed her thong to the side, exposing her pussy. He started to rub the lips of her pussy, but did not go in and finger bang her. Alex's breathing became heavy as she was becoming more and more turned on. Jack stopped moments later, not allowing Alex to come to orgasm.

"Would you ever have sex with another woman," John asked.

"No," Alex replied. John immediately shocked her. By now, her nipples have become extremely red and sensitive.

"That's one thing that we will have to work on," John said. "From this point on, the word 'no' will not be in your vocabulary. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand," Alex said.

"Okay," John said. "Let me ask the question again, would you ever have sex with another woman?"

"Yes, I would," Alex conceded.

"Are you enjoying your little adventure," Paul asked.

"Yes, I am," Alex replied.

"Are you excited that you are going to become a porn star," Rick asked.

"Yes, I am," Alex replied.

"Are you our group slut," John asked.

"Yes, I am," she said.

"Will you do everything that we ask you to do," Sam asked.

"Yes, I will," Alex said.

"Everything, that we ask," Sam said.

"Yes," she said. "I will do anything you ask."

"Very good," John said. He then stood up and disconnected the electro-torture wires and box from Alex's nipple bars. The others released Alex from her restraints. She was relieved to have the spreader bars removed from between her thighs.

"Don't move until we tell you to move, understand" Paul asked.

"Yes, I understand," Alex said. She waited patiently until she was released and the straps were put away.

"Now get up," John said while pulling up on the leash and collar around Alex's neck. As she stood up, her eyes had to readjust from staring into the bright lights.

"We aren't quite done with your training," John said. "Now get on all fours."

Alex was confused. She figured that they were done and she would be allowed to go home. As she stood there, she soon felt the sting of a spanking on her ass.

"Now get on all fours," John repeated. This time Alex obeyed, and now she was John's feet.

"I have been waiting for years to see this," Rick said. John then gave him the leash and he pulled Alex and she crawled over to him.

"Very good," Rick said. "Now we are going to train you how to be an obediently bitch."

Alex could not stand him calling her this. But there was nothing for her to do.

"Now, when I walk, you are to follow me," Rick said. He then started to walk pulling Alex along by the leash. She could hear the others laughing at her. She was humiliated, but was at their disposal. The others stood in the middle of the room to watch this spectacle.

"Come on hurry up, you are crawling too slow," Rick said pulling Alex around. Alex tried to crawl a little faster. He then stopped and turned around.

"Okay, now sit," Rick commanded. Alex stayed there on all fours, not knowing what to do.

"I said SIT," Rick said sternly. Alex responded by kneeling in front of him.

"Good girl," he said as he scratched Alex's head, like she were a dog. She could not believe what she was doing and how he was treating her. He then pulled on the leash and started to jog around the room with Alex in tow. She had to crawl as fast as she could just to keep up with him.

"Hurry up," John said. "I don't think Rick wants to drag you around the room."

Alex tried to keep up. Before she knew it, he stopped again.

"Now sit," Rick said. Alex obediently kneeled before him. She could feel her knees beginning to burn from having to crawl around the basement.

"Now bark," he said. Alex was stunned. Rick reached down and pinched Alex's right nipple, sending a sharp pain through her body.

"Woof," Alex said.

"We can't hear you," Jack said from the middle of the room.

"WOOF," Alex barked.

"Still can't hear you," Jack said.

"WOOF, WOOF, WOOF," Alex barked. She could hear the others laughing and mocking her.

"Make her pant and beg," Paul yelled.

"Can she roll over," Sam asked.

"Let's see," Rick said. "Roll over on your back. Put your paws in the air."

Alex began to lay down on the ground. She then extended her arms and hands out in front of her and brought up her knees. She then looked up to Rick who had a large grin across his face.

"You look a little thirsty," he said. "Are you thirsty?"

"Yes," Alex replied. Rick stooped down and immediately pinched her left nipple.

"I can't remember the last time that I heard a dog speak English," Rick said.

"Woof, woof," Alex said. The pain of the pinch caused her eyes to well up with tears and become glassy.

"Now let me ask again, are you thirsty," he asked.

"WOOF, WOOF," Alex replied. She could see him signal the others to give him something. They threw a water bottle at him. Rick stood up over Alex and poured about half of the bottle of water into her mouth and onto her face.

Alex was thoroughly humiliated. She had thought that the inspection that she had gone through with Brian was bad, but this ordeal was worse. Alex had been reduced to being treated like an animal.

Rick pulled Alex up by the leash. He directed her to kneel before him.

"Good girl," Rick said. "I am going to have to work on your obedience training, but we will be able to take you out to show off your training sooner or later."

Alex could not believe what he just said. He was planning on taking her out in public and having her act like a dog.

"Between me and Brian, your handler, you will be presentable before you know it," Rick said confidently. "Back down on all fours."

Alex went back down. The guys then surrounded her. She was somewhat intimidated. She had no idea what was in store for her next.

"Let's see if she likes it like a dog," Paul said.

"Do you like it doggie style," Rick asked.

"Woof, woof," Alex replied. She didn't know how to really answer. Everyone started to laugh.

"The bitch is confused," Jack said. "She doesn't know how to answer."

"Yes or no," Rick asked as he spanked her ass. Alex jumped at his touch.

"Yes," Alex said. She had reached a point where she knew that if she did not comply, she would be punished. Alex had finally reached her tolerance for pain and suffering.

"Wait, how about her blow job skills," Paul asked.

"HA, personally, I just want to fuck her," Sam said. "I want to send her home with cum dripping out of her cunt."

Alex could not believe the vulgar and crude intentions of the group. She could not imagine what would be next.

"Wait gents, why don't we share our video show with Alex," John said with an evil smirk. "I think she will find this quite interesting."

John stepped away from the crown and reached down into the duffle bag again and pulled out a portable DVD player. As he walked back toward the group, John opened up the player and turned it on. Alex looked up toward him as he stared into the DVD player as it started to play. Within seconds, John had gotten to the scene that he wanted to show Alex. Rick pulled on the leash and allowed Alex to sit up. He then turned it around and handed the player to her. The images on the screen were much like the photos she had seen before.

The video was of her daughter Annabel giving someone a blowjob. This was not a candid video. Annabel clearly knew that she was being video taped and in fact, she played into it. Alex could see Annabel giving this seductive look to the camera as she continues to go up and down the long shaft. The video shot then opened up to a wider shot and she could tell that Annabel was giving John a blowjob. Alex could hear John's voice in the background encouraging Annabel to keep on sucking his dick.

"I have to tell you, she is one hell of a girl," John said to Alex. "Annabel could suck a dick dry."

"How could you," Alex said to him. Rick immediately yanked on the leash and jolted Alex.

"You don't like following directions do you," Rick asked her. "Now apologize."

Alex sat there silently. Paul reached down and took the DVD player out of her hands, and Rick again yanked on the leash.

"No worries, guys, she can make it up in other ways," John said reaching down. "Time for plan B."

Paul, Sam and Jack stepped away and walked into a dark corner of the room. Rick handed over the leash to John and then he too walked toward the corner with the others. John stood in front of her.

"Now, unless you want the video of Annabel to be mass produced, you will continue to follow our instructions," John said. "First, let's see if Annabel got her cock-sucking skills from her mother. Let me tell you, she could suck like no other."

John reached down and unbuckled his pants and let them fall to the ground. Alex could see his raging erection through his boxers. He then reached for the waistband of his boxers, and soon she was face to face with his dick. She stared directly at it.

"Don't act like a stranger," John said. "I think you know what to do from here."

Alex reached up for his cock and soon put her lips all around the shaft. She took his cock all into her mouth and stroked it in and out of her mouth. Despite John's tough and dominant image, she could sense his excitement by how fast his breathing became. She took him slow and steady. She didn't want him to cum too fast, because that could possibly mean having to either give another blowjob to someone else, or possibly being punished for not doing a good job.

John was having a tough time holding back. With every stroke of his cock in her mouth, he grew closer and closer to his climax. Alex would tease the head of his cock with her tongue, running it up and down the front of his cock. John had to concentrate in order to not blow his load in one shot. He wanted to carry this out for as long as he could. Having an older woman that he lusted after for the past few years on her knees was also a huge turn on.

"Oh, man, Annabel could take some lessons from you," John said, half out of breath. "I hope you swallow just as well as Annabel."

Alex continued to blow him at a slow and steady pace and started to brace herself for taking his load into her mouth. She too was turned on that she could have this effect on a man who was much younger than she. While she and Mike had a relatively fulfilling sex life, she had always fantasized about having a young stud take her.

Moments later, John groaned and blew his load into her mouth. Alex tried her best to keep all of his cum in her mouth. As she swallowed his cum load, all she could think about his lust and desire to own and take over her body. His cum was all in her mouth and on its way down into her stomach. He pulled his cock out of her mouth, she could see and feel his sperm leak out of her mouth and onto her chest. For some reason, she found this extremely erotic.

As John stepped away from Alex, the others emerged from the corner of the cellar. Rick approached her with a plastic cup in his hand.

12