The Cost of True Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kissed her way back to my pussy. It felt wonderful and exciting. She parted my lips with her fingers and suddenly started fucking me with her tongue. How did she know to do that? She was going to make me never want another guy if a rookie female lover was this good."

Then my worst nightmare happened; Paul knocked on my door and asked: "Hey are you guys in there? I'm home and I was wondering if we were going to do some more pictures?"

Cathy kept right on fucking me with her tongue but I did my best to reply: "Paul, we are picking out some lingerie for me to wear. We will be out there in a few minutes. You go ahead and set up."

Cathy finally looked up and asked: "Do you want to finish or should we stop?"

As much as I wanted to orgasm I knew we had to stop and put on our lingerie and makeup or Paul would get very suspicious. "Oh Cathy I think we need to stop. Maybe after Paul falls asleep tonight we can get back together and do this again.

Cathy crawled up on top of me and kissed me. Then she slid off and asked: "Did you taste your pussy juice on my tongue Sara?"

"Yes I did lover. But we must hurry now." I replied.

Chapter 18

Cathy suddenly realized that she had forgotten to bring her black teddy. We needed something for her to model. I looked in my dresser and handed her a black lace thong and a black push up bra. "These should go well with you black stockings and garter belt. I hope the bra fits you."

Cathy tried on my bra and the cups were a little undersized for her, but it caused her tits to be squeezed together even a little more than it did for mine. It made her have a really sexy figure. I started to put on my white teddy while she slipped on the thong, which I had given her. She wiggled her sexy ass and said: "Do you think your brother will get hard seeing me in this?"

I looked at her and replied: "If he doesn't get a hard-on after seeing you in that thong, he should have his head examined."

We laughed and finished getting ready. I had bought some white lace top thigh highs during the day and I wore a pair of sexy white high heel pumps. I also loaned Cathy a pair of my black stiletto pumps. They were one size to large for her small feet, but she managed.

Paul whistled when he saw us enter the living room. We did the walk that fashion models do on the runway for him. We were swinging our hips and looking sexy for him. Cathy stopped at his side and kissed him on the cheek and asked: "Doesn't your sister look sexy in that white teddy?"

Paul looked at me and said: "You look hot sis. That teddy is really sexy."

Before I could speak Cathy said: "It's not the teddy that is sexy Paul. It's your sister who is sexy."

"OK I agree." He looked at me and said "You are very sexy Sara."

"Well thank you kind sir. I'm glad my baby brother appreciates the finer things in life."

We all giggled and Paul started directing us in various poses. At first he took some separate shots of me and Cathy. Then he had us pose together but without much contact. He then asked us if we would pose where we were touching more intimately.

I asked: "What do you have in mind Paul?"

He was a little embarrassed but said: "I was thinking if you guys would maybe lie down together and maybe touch each others bodies some. You don't have to take off your lingerie to do this." Paul paused and cleared his throat before saying: "Sara, maybe you could touch Cathy's bra. And Cathy, you could touch Sara's ass."

We did as he directed. I put my hand on Cathy's bra covered breast and gently squeezed it. I could feel Cathy's hand on my ass very near my still excited pussy. Paul took pictures and then he asked us to reposition ourselves so we could kiss.

"OK, will you kiss now?" He asked.

We kissed but not with our tongues. He took a picture. "Come on you can kiss better than that." He implored.

We pressed our mouths together and our tongues jumped into action. I felt Cathy grab one of my small boobs and squeeze it while she kissed me. "That's perfect. Keep kissing." He said.

We didn't really need Paul to tell us to keep kissing. We were into it. Then once again his memory card was full. "I need to empty the card guys. You can stop now."

We didn't stop. Cathy waived to him to go ahead. I broke our kiss and said: "No need to hurry Paul." Cathy and I laughed before we started another kiss.

Chapter 19

Paul disappeared into his bedroom. Cathy broke from our kiss and said: "Let's get naked. Paul will flip out if he sees us making out with no clothes on."

I hesitated for a second. After all this was my brother who would see us that way: "Cathy, I'm not sure I can do that in front of Paul."

"Sure you can. You climbed out of the pool and let him look at your body the other day. This is no different."

"But it is different because we will be making out and you're his girlfriend."

Cathy knew what she wanted and told me to stand up. She stood beside me and she removed her bra and then she took off her panties. Except for the high heels, she was now dressed exactly as we were less than an hour earlier when we were making passionate lesbian love on my bed.

She got behind me and pulled my teddy's straps off my shoulders. She helped me pull my arms out from the loops. Then she pulled it down. First it exposed my small breasts and then my belly button and finally she had it all the way down. I thought to myself when Paul comes out he will see my pussy for the first time.

Cathy reassured me and told me: "Lay down on the sofa Sara." She instructed me in how she wanted me: "Put this hand under your head and bend this knee some. Now spread your legs apart just a little more. That's perfect darling."

Without asking she positioned herself so that her face was inches from my pussy. Then she looked up to my face and asked: "Do you want me to eat you Sara? I'm willing to give you all of my love, but only if you prove your love for me by allowing your brother to watch us have sex."

I was in shock. I didn't know what to say. She was beautiful and sexy and I wanted her. But could I do it with her, knowing my brother was watching. What the hell I thought: "Eat my pussy Cathy."

"That's my girl; I knew you wanted it as much as I did."

Paul emerged from his room right as his girlfriend started licking my slit. He couldn't believe what he was watching. He came closer and yelled out: "Wow! Are you going to let me take pictures of you guys doing each other?"

I looked up and said: "Get your camera going Paul. This is a one time showing."

Cathy was really going down on my pussy. She was sucking my clit and fingering my hole. She never looked up once. Her full attention was on my pussy. I had started getting close to orgasm earlier when Paul interrupted us. But now I didn't mind him watching. In fact, it was turning me on because I knew he was watching.

"Do you like the show little brother?"

Paul was taking lots of pictures. "It's a fantastic show sis. Cathy is really eating you out."

I looked at Paul again and said: "Your girlfriend gives fantastic oral Paul. You should watch how she does it because she is going to make me cum."

I was rapidly approaching my orgasm. Then Cathy paused for a moment. I pleaded: "please don't stop. I'm so close."

Cathy looked at her boyfriend and said: "Paul put down the camera right now. I want you to take off your pants and jerk off on Sara's tits."

Paul did what he was told and Cathy resumed her conquest of my pussy. Her mouth sucked hard on my clit. It felt wonderful and I knew I was going to experience a huge orgasm in a few minutes.

Paul pulled off his pants and I saw my brother's hard cock for the first time. It was a gorgeous cock. It was just the right size and it was very hard. I watched him position himself over my body and start to stroke himself.

I wanted to see him cum. "Do it Paul. Cum on my titties. Come on your sisters hard nipples."

He was stoking himself really fast and he asked: "Do you want it Sara? Do you want my cum on your tits?"

Cathy had me ready. I yelled out as my orgasm started: "Yessssssssssssssssssssss"

Paul ejaculated on me just as my orgasm was at its peak intensity. This was as erotic as anything had ever been in my life.

I could feel my brother's hot cum dripping down between my breasts. Cathy also saw it and she moved over so she could lick up every drop.

Chapter 20

Cathy was very much in charge now. She was giving the orders and my brother and I were following those orders. Cathy had this all planned out so that Paul would end up fucking me. But I didn't know that.

Cathy and I sat together on the sofa. Then she told Paul how we were making out before he arrived. We could both see that the details of the story were having a positive effect on my brother. His cock had softened some after he masturbated on me but now it was growing back to its full length and hardness.

I joked with him by saying: "Paul, I guess you really like hearing how I ate Cathy's sweet pussy. Based on your rate of growth we might need a larger house in a few minutes."

"You guys are just so sexy. I loved watching you two do it."

Cathy stood up and said: "Paul darling, I thought you promised you were going to fuck me tonight. Well I'm in need right now darling. But I want Sara to take pictures of us screwing. Would you show her how to use the camera darling?"

My brother was very excited by this turn of events. He sat beside me and showed me the camera. He was still wearing his socks but nothing else. I was in my white thigh highs and my high heel pumps. It was surreal to be next to my brother while we were dressed in that manner. He could see my titties and my little triangle of pubic hair. He could probably also see just a little view of my labia. I could of course see his big hard cock. It had a drop of precum starting to form on the opening.

I thought I understood the camera so I said I was ready. Cathy got on the carpeting and positioned herself on her hands and knees. She wanted Paul to screw her from behind. My brother was ready and willing.

This wasn't the first time I watched a guy fuck a girl. The threesomes I use to have would always include my ex fucking my girlfriend, Pam. I found it to be rather stimulating to be a voyeur and watch them screw. But I never dreamed that I would be taking pictures of my brother ramming his rigid pole up his girlfriend's pussy.

And that is exactly what Paul was doing. He was fucking her hard. In fact, he was pounding her sweet pussy from behind. I didn't know it at that time; But Cathy had teased him with sex earlier in his office. But my little brother, who isn't very little where it counts, was really fucking her.

It was starting to get me so hot watching them. I yelled out: "Do her Paul, fuck that pussy hard baby brother." Then I remembered I was supposed to be taking pictures. I picked up the camera and started taking shots from various positions around them. But after six shots the memory card was full. I remembered that Paul never downloaded the pictures of Sara and me when we were making out on the sofa.

I had to tell them: "Ummm, guys, the memory card is full."

Cathy shouted out: "Oh that's just great. Paul did you forget to empty the card before we started?"

Paul stopped as he realized that his girlfriend was upset and said: "I'm sorry baby, I just forgot. It doesn't matter to me if we don't have pictures."

Cathy yelled back at him. "Get off me. It matters to me. I wanted those pictures. Now go empty the card. I want to finish doing this on Sara's bed. So when you are ready join us there."

Paul couldn't believe it. Once again he was left unsatisfied. His cock and balls ached from not finishing what had been started. He grumbled in a very soft voice as he went back to the computer: "What a bitch."

Cathy looked at me and said: "Can you believe he did that? Come on Sara lets go get on your bed together."

Chapter 21

As we walked back to my bedroom I thought that my little brother must be suffering. Cathy seemed almost intentionally cruel to him in the way she abruptly ended their sex. But my sympathy for Paul didn't diminish my desire for her. I couldn't resist her offer to be with her on my bed again. I wanted to feel her soft warm body against mine. I wanted our tongues to intertwine in passionate kisses. And I wanted to once again taste her sweet pussy juices.

As we jumped up onto my bed Cathy said: "Take off your thigh highs and heels Sara." I did as she commanded and now I was completely nude. Then she moved her face to within inches of mine and whispered: "Kiss me Sara."

Those were the exact words I wanted to hear from her. We allowed our soft lips to play a game of touch and feel before we pushed our mouths together. She drove her tongue deep into my mouth. I felt myself surrender to her dominance. I was hers and I would do anything she asked as long as I could be with her. I had never been as seduced as I was by young Cathy McGuire. She had me break every rule a normal person would establish. I had just taken pictures of her and my baby brother fucking and right before that she was eating my pussy while Paul masturbated on my tits. How many sins was I willing to undertake to be with this vixen? It seemed the answer was as many as she told me to do.

Cathy broke from our kiss and said: "Eat my pussy darling; I need your tongue inside me."

I moved over and kneeled in front of her beautiful body. My knees were on the edge of the bed and my lower legs and feet extended out into the air. Cathy lay before me with her legs spread. She was a vision of female perfection. I lowered my head and I could smell her sweet fragrance. My tongue slid across her velvet smooth skin. I wanted to savor the moment but she commanded me: "Fuck me with your tongue Sara. I want it inside me."

I gave her what she demanded. I used my tongue like a small hard cock and started sliding it in and out of her much lubricated hole.

Then I heard my bedroom door open and my brother yell out: "What the fuck!!!"

He was still unsatisfied from not being able to complete the fucking he started with Cathy. Now he thought he was going to have to wait even longer.

I never stopped eating Cathy's pussy. I wanted to make her cum in my mouth. I wanted as much of her sweet nectar as I could get. But Cathy was looking right at Paul. She had a sexy smile on her face and said: "Do you want to jerk off again darling?"

That was more than my brother could take. He yelled back: "Hell no; I don't want to jerk off. I want to fuck, and I want to fuck right now."

Cathy's plan was now perfectly positioned to achieve her ultimate goal. She looked up at him and said: "Darling, as you can see my pussy is occupied right now. But look at Sara's, it's right there wanting to be fucked. Why don't you get behind her and fuck her hot pussy."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. She was telling my brother to fuck me. How low had I descended to be a part of this? It was one thing to pretend to fuck your little brother in a fantasy, but this was real. Could I do it?

Paul knew he wanted this and now figured that this was all part of Cathy's carefully laid out plan. He knew what he should do next. He asked me: "Sara can I do it sis? I really need to fuck you."

Cathy shouted out: "Don't ask her Paul. I already told you to fuck her. Now do it or you will get none from me later on."

I didn't say a word. I didn't have to, because Cathy had decided it for me. I felt my brother position himself behind me. I could feel him guide his cockhead to my waiting pussy. I trembled as I anticipated him penetrating me. This was a fantasy coming true. My little brother was all grown up into a handsome man and he was about to take me and know me as a brother and sister are forbidden to know one another.

His rigid pole pushed deep into my waiting gash. He used his powerful body to penetrate deep inside me. I could feel all seven inches of his manhood stretch the walls of my vagina as he slid himself in as far as he could go. It was a perfect fit. It was as if his cock was engineered to perfectly fit in my pussy.

I lifted my mouth from Cathy's pussy and said: "Oh Paul, fuck me hard. I want you so much."

Cathy looked at us and smiled. She had succeeded in every respect. Now she only needed one more thing. She looked at me and said: "Sara darling, I need to get up."

She moved her legs out from under me and she got off the bed. She walked over to the dresser and picked up the camera and started taking pictures of me and Paul screwing. My brother never stopped. He was increasing his frequency and his intensity.

Cathy then said: "I want you guys to change positions. Paul I want you to sit on the bed with your back resting on the headboard. Sara I want you to get up on top of Paul, but face me here at the foot of the bed."

I had always liked being on top so this was good with me. I was now past thinking about morality and just wanted my brother's cock back inside me again. We quickly positioned ourselves as Cathy directed. I'm so light compared to my brother that he took my weight easily as I rode on top of him. I placed my bare feet on his thighs and allowed Paul's rock hard cock to completely fill me. It was in that moment I felt as if my brother and I were one.

Cathy took lots of pictures. She told me to make my brother cum so I positioned my feet back on the bed so I could get some leverage to move up and down on his manhood. As I would push up Paul would pull back. And then as I slid back down he would thrust upward into me. Our rhythm was that of a couple who had been together many times. Maybe we had both shared this same fantasy before and had rehearsed our love making in our nightly dreams. I was nearing orgasm and I could tell Paul was as well. I could feel his cock swell even larger inside me.

Paul had his hands on my hips and was assisting me in our rhythmic pleasure. His hands gripped me harder and he said: "I'm going to cum real soon sis. Maybe you should get off before it's too late."

I was not going to get off now. I wanted to complete our forbidden act of love. I replied: "Just cum inside me Paul. I want to feel your hot cum deep inside my pussy."

We were both so very close to orgasm. Cathy could sense it as well and continued to take pictures. I started first, or at least I think I started first. I felt Paul erupt inside me a split second later. I had never experienced my lover cuming almost exactly as I did. In fact, I almost never orgasmed from penetration alone. But this was beyond anything I could have imagined. My body trembled as the electricity being generated in my nerve endings shot through every fiber of my body. My pussy squeezed and milked my brother's cock for every drop of his precious seed.

Cathy was smiling at us. She said: "That was so hot guys. I can't believe you both came at the same time. I have to go empty the memory card so you just stay here on the bed until I return."

Chapter 22

I got down off of my sexy brother and lay beside him. I looked into his green eyes and said: "I love you Paul. That was incredibly good sex." Then I kissed him. This was not a sisterly or motherly kiss but a soft sensual kiss that lovers share after intercourse. Our saliva mixed and our tongues touched softly. It was so romantic and sweet.

Paul pulled back slightly and said: "I love you too sis. I have always wanted to do what we just did. You are so beautiful."

We kissed again and as we did I felt Paul's hand begin to caress my breast. It surprised me and I asked: "Are you ready for more already?"

He replied: "I will be soon. Do you want to?"

I didn't answer him with words rather I allowed my right hand to find his semi hard cock and I started to pump him softly. He knew what that meant and he started to suck on one of my nipples. We took our time and enjoyed the foreplay. As I felt him get harder I moved around so I could take him in my mouth.