The Cottage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her pussy was very wet, still, and growing wetter by the minute. Oh, god, how good it felt to have his real cock inside her! He was much bigger than the dildo, but it didn't matter, the pressure on the walls of her pussy was luscious, she felt her cunt gripping his cock tightly, enjoying every inch he pushed into her. Her captor was larger than any of the three men she had slept with before, and he was so much more masterful. She felt his ball sack touch the skin of her pussy, and knew that he was buried all the way inside her, up to the hilt. She felt incredibly aroused to be so filled, and the pressure of his big cock inside her pussy and the plug in her ass was amazing. Kaitlyn hoped he would fuck her hard and fast, and mercilessly, and cum inside her willing pussy.

He leaned in close to her and kissed her neck, once, and said, "You are mine, slut." This time, without the gag in her mouth, she sighed, "Yes. Yes. I am," and knew it to be true. She was his, to be used any way he wanted.

She could feel his hard body as he crushed against her, thrusting his cock even deeper. She clamped down around his cock with her pussy muscles, stroking him as he filled her. Slowly, ever so slowly, he pulled back, his cock escaping her pussy inch by inch, until only the head was inside her. Kaitlyn bucked and stretched, trying to fit more of it in, but again, it was no use. She had to wait for him to fuck her. After a long moment, he slowly plunged back inside her again, drawing a groan from deep in her throat. The pressure of his cock fucking her slowly, combined with the tightness of the plug in her asshole, was an exquisite mixture of lust for Kaitlyn. She felt so dirty, tied to the bed like a fuck toy, her ass spread wide, even as her pussy was stretched by her captor's long, hard cock.

"Unh," she said, as he fucked her, slowly picking up the pace. "Unh, unh, unh, oh god," she panted. It was as if the words were being fucked out of her, it felt so good. His cock was hitting places she hadn't even known she had, and it felt so damn hot. Her pussy was incredibly wet, and he kept slowly increasing his pace. She was panting with every hard thrust, now, and could feel her orgasm building. Oh, if only he'd cum inside her. She was ready for it, she longed for it, she could tell that when he did, it would set her off, too.

His pace increased again, that hard cock plunging in and out of her pussy, and she felt more pain from her nipples, as he roughly grabbed and kneaded her tits, causing the clips to hurt her more than before. The pain shot up through her, and, combined with the pounding he was giving her pussy, was just too much; Kaitlyn thought she would pass out! Her captor's cock seemed to grow even harder, and even bigger, as spurt after spurt of hot cum shot deep into her pussy. It hit her like an electric shock, and Kaitlyn was immediately overwhelmed by her own orgasm. She heard a voice from far away moaning and repeating "Oh god oh god oh god", and didn't even realize it was her own. His cock continued to invade her willing pussy, and her orgasm just kept shaking its way through her. This was bliss, this was what she was made for, there was nothing like this, oh god, never let it stop!

Finally, with one final thrust, her captor stopped, his cock still buried all the way inside her. Kaitlyn's chest heaved, and her mind was completely clear of thoughts as she laid there, just feeling the orgasm and its aftershocks. How long she laid there, not moving, she had no idea, but eventually, her captor got up, his cock pulling out of her sodden pussy with an audible plop!

Kaitlyn fell asleep sometime after that, completely drained. She awoke to find herself lying on her stomach, her pussy still leaking their combined juices. Weakly, she lifted her left leg, and found that she had much more freedom of movement than before, though she was still clearly tied to the bed frame. Her arms over her head were still tightly bound, and she was still wearing the blindfold, but her legs felt so free! She reveled in the feeling for a long while before feeling her captor in the room again. He seemed to watch her for a long while, then put a hand on her waist below her stomach, and gently lifted her up. She felt him put something soft, a pillow or cushion, under her, and felt her ass raised higher in the air. She realized that the butt plug was still in, and the reason for the pillow. He was going to fuck her ass! Kaitlyn knew that she could struggle, now, and kick out at him, her legs were free enough at the moment, but somehow. . .

Somehow she just didn't want to. If he was planning to fuck her virgin ass, she was glad for it. Ever since the plug had been inserted into her tiny anus, she had been hoping for this. He moved around the foot of the bed, shortening the slack on her leg bonds, until all was to his satisfaction. He leaned over, and smacked her left cheek hard, once, and it let out a meaty slap. Oh! Kaitlyn was surprised how good it felt. She braced herself for another smack, and this one came on her right cheek. Oh god, that felt good, like she was being punished for doing something wrong. Something dirty. Like she needed to submit to her captor, she needed to beg his forgiveness, to try her best to please him better. Oh, if only he'd spank her more!

As if he had read her mind, her captor continued to spank her, and her ass stung with his constant assault. Her pussy was wet and ready again, and she writhed in ecstasy under his loving attention to her torture. Finally, when she almost couldn't take any more, he stopped. She felt his fingers on her butt plug, and they slowly but firmly withdrew it from her asshole. Oh god, she was so stretched wide for him!

Within moments, he was between her legs, and his cockhead was resting on her still-stretched anus. Kaitlyn concentrated on just breathing, and keeping her ass muscles relaxed. She felt the tip of his cock pushing its way past her anus, and in its stretched-out state, though there was resistance, there was no pain. He slowly pushed his cock in deeper and deeper, and Kaitlyn practically purred, it felt so good. This was what it was like to have a real cock inside her ass! She regretted telling past boyfriends no, now; it was obviously something very pleasurable, and she had missed it all this time!

It clearly turned her captor on, too, and he began to pump her ass with his hard cock, sending pulses of pleasure through her body. She never knew that ass-fucking could feel so good! Kaitlyn rocked back against him, pushing her ass onto his cock, fucking him even as he fucked her. It felt so forbidden, so wrong, but also, so good! She hoped that he'd do it to her again, and soon! After only a few minutes, her captor grunted, and emptied his cum into her asshole. Kaitlyn was shocked to feel it trigger her own orgasm. She was so turned on by it, she couldn't believe what was happening! Her captor collapsed on top of her, his softening cock still buried in her sweet ass.

"Oh, master. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you so much for fucking my ass." She felt tears welling up under her blindfold, she was so grateful.

"You're welcome, slut," he murmured as he removed her blindfold. She turned her head to look at him, expecting to see a man she knew, but she didn't recognize her captor at all. He was about her age, with short dirty-blonde hair and a mustache, but she didn't know him. She smiled, and sighed a bit as she snuggled back against him.

"It doesn't matter who you are," she said in a low voice, almost too scared to admit it. "You're my master now, and that's all that matters." He slid off her and next to her, untying one of her arms so that he could put his arms around her, and so that she could put hers around him. He kissed her then, and tasted the leather of the gag on her mouth, but also, her own happiness.

"You're right about that. I'm your master, and you're my slut. And I intend to keep you, now that I've claimed you."

12