The Cottage Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,969 Followers

He smoothed the small wrinkles out of the pantyhose as he drew them up his legs. The luxurious feel of the silken hosiery on his shaved legs was very sensuous. He stepped into a pair of red bikini-cut satin panties that matched his bra. The panties hissed as they slid up his nylon-sheathed thighs and as he adjusted them to fit snugly around his buttocks, he once again marvelled at the opulent feel of the satin and nylon against his body. He slid into a white rayon half-slip, the cool sleek material fluttered like the wings of butterfly against his legs when he stepped into and eased the garment up his legs and adjusted it so the hem sat high on his thighs.

It was about this time that Mike began to think of himself as Michele. He was no longer a skinny teenage boy with a feminine figure, she was Michele Nylons, transvestite vixen!

Michele stepped into a navy blue A-line skirt and then buttoned herself into a mauve satin blouse. She tucked the blouse into the waistband of her skirt and closed the zipper. She adjusted the waistband of her skirt around her midriff, and smoothed the skirt down her legs so the hem just covered the lace edging on her slip. The skirt was tight around her buttocks and thighs and the hem sat high up her long legs. Perfect!

Someone had bought an old full-length dressing mirror to the cottage and it had stood in the corner of the bedroom, disused and fly specked. Mike had cleaned it up during his many visits and regularly used it and then put it back in the corner covered with an old sheet before he left. He pulled the mirror into the centre of the room where there was the best light.

Michele looked at herself in the mirror and saw exactly what he was hoping to see: a young, attractive, slightly slutty-looking, young woman. She stepped into a pair of black high-heels then sat back down at the dresser and accessorised herself with the jewellery. She sprayed himself liberally with Poison, her favourite perfume, and then stood in front of the mirror once more.

She pirouetted, curtsied, lifted her skirt, lowered her skirt, blew kisses and posed seductively and lewdly in front of the mirror for the good part of an hour as the snow continued to fall heavily outside. She was amazed at how seductive and sexy she looked. She never heard the car pull up outside of the cottage.

When Steve drove up to the cottage he was quite surprised to find smoke coming from the chimney and hear the hum of the generator. The lights were on and there were obvious signs of occupation.

He looked through the various windows of the single story structure trying to see who was staying at the cottage. He eventually he saw movement in one of bedroom windows. Steve couldn't believe his eyes. A young coquette was posing in front of the vanity mirror; vamping it up and putting on a show. She was dressed in skirt, blouse, hose and heels and wearing heavy makeup. She had a brunette bob and was quite attractive. She was sexy as hell and he stroked his hard cock through his jeans as watched her prance and pose in front of the mirror. He particularly liked her long, well-toned, nylon-clad legs.

Steve had been looking at the girl though the bedroom window for about thirty minutes mesmerised by her performance when he realised that if he stayed outside much longer he would get frostbite. He went back to his car and rummaged around in his duffle bag until he found his Polaroid camera. He struggled back to the window where the snow was now beginning to drift quite significantly and took several pictures of the young woman as she posed in front of the mirror.

His excommunication from the family home might not be such a bad thing? He was alone in the woods with a sexy teenage girl who had legs that went on forever. He looked at the Polaroids he had taken, they were pretty good; he had a couple of the woman front-on reflected in the mirror and a few of her lifting her brazenly skirt. Her face was readily identifiable but he didn't recognise her; she certainly wasn't a member of the Harris clan. He stuffed the pictures in his pocket. It was time he went inside and introduced himself.

The snow began to come down harder; the snow storm was developing into a blizzard.

To be continued..............

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,969 Followers