The Cougar Prey's Counterattack

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Breaking our kiss, I said, "I really like your sexy tan lines, Pattiecakes," as I once more had the opportunity to admire the creamy-white triangles emblazoned on her prominent breasts, left there by the shape of the skimpy bikini top that she must have worn while she sunbathed.

Patricia continued to feebly thrash her legs, in a useless attempt to free her ankles from her pantyhose and panties, while I steadily pumped my cock in-and-out of her tight, wet slit.

"You are so hot!" I murmured, "I want to use your beautiful body for my pleasure again!" I continued, "I want to take you again and again!"

"Oooooh!" she moaned, before I quickly closed her mouth with another deep tongue-kiss.

Again, breaking our kiss, I whispered, "I want to keep my hard cock deep inside of you, Pattiecakes!"

"Oooooh! Oooooh!" she moaned, before I quieted her, yet again, with my mouth.

After another long tongue-kiss, I bent my head down and kissed her firm breasts. Slowly, I planted kisses all over her voluptuous, heaving chest. Very gently, using only my lips, I sucked one of her thick, hard nipples up into my mouth.

"Oooooh! Oooooh!" she moaned softly, in respond to my attentions.

"I want to suck on both of your beautiful, long, thick nipples," I whispered, before taking Patricia's other thick, erect nipple into my mouth.

"Oooooh! Oooooh!" she moaned again, as I continued to gently suck her long nipples into my mouth, alternating slowly back-and-forth between them.

"Your nipples are so succulent!" I whispered, as I came up for air, for just a moment.

"Uhhhhh! Uhhhhh!" she gasped in surprise.

"Are your succulent nipples sensitive, Pattiecakes?" I whispered.

"What?!" What did you say?!" she gasped.

"Are your succulent nipples sensitive, Pattiecakes?" I repeated softly.

"Yes! Yes!" Patricia gushed, as I gently took one of her hard nipples back into my mouth. "Oh god, they're sensitive!" she continued, as she pressed my face down into her chest with her hands.

"Do you like nursing me, Pattiecakes?" I whispered, as I again, momentarily, took my lips away from her long, thick, nipples.

"Uhhhhh! She groaned, with out answering.

"Do you like nursing me, Pattiecakes?" I repeated insistently.

"Uhhhhh!" she groaned loudly, "Yes! Yes! Yes, I do!"

"Then, tell me so!" I whispered, "Tell me that you like nursing me with your beautiful breasts, Pattiecakes!"

"I like nursing you!" she gushed, "Uhhhhh! I like nursing you with my beautiful breasts!"

Patricia was breathing hard. Within seconds she spasmed and moaned very loudly, "Ahhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhh!" as I continued the strong, steady rhythm of my rock-hard cock in-and-out of her tight, wet pussy.

Again, she spasmed and moaned, "Ahhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhh!" as I continued to thrust my hard-on deep inside of her.

"Oh!" she breathed, "Oh my god! Oh my god" as she tried to catch her breath. Patricia's hair was matted, her face and chest were flushed bright red, and she was sweating profusely. Her tousled clothing was wet from our combined sweat, but her beautiful, gray-blue eyes were shinning up at me.

I slowed my strong steady rhythm, just a little, as I continued to pump my hard-on into her tight, wet pussy.

Patricia regained a little of her composure and said with a giggle, "You could have, at least, waited for me to get undressed, you know!" as she ran her hands soothingly over my back.

"No, I couldn't, Pattie!" I said laughingly, "I couldn't wait to put my hard cock back inside of you again!"

"Oooooh!" she moaned in delight, as I slowly increased the speed and length of my thrusts.

Patricia reached up, put both of her arms around my neck, and pulled my head down to kiss me deeply on the mouth. She slowly rubbed my back and kneaded my ass cheeks while we continued our long, long tongue-kiss.

Finally breaking our kiss, I whispered, "You are so sexy! You are so hot!" as I continued to pump my rock-hard cock in-and-out of her beautiful, womanly body.

"I'm going to cum inside of you again, Pattiecakes!" I whispered, as I watched her start to breathe harder, yet again.

"Are you going to orgasm for me again?" I whispered.

Patricia didn't answer me, but she started breathing even harder.

"Are you going to orgasm for me again, Pattiecakes?" I repeated.

Patricia was beginning to pant when she softly moaned, "Uhhhhh! Uhhhhh!"

"That's it Pattie!" I whispered, "Cum for me again! Cum for me again, Pattiecakes! I want you to cum for me again, Pattiecakes!"

"Uhhhhh! Uhhhhh!" she moaned louder, as I continued my strong, steady thrusts in-and-out of her tight, wet pussy.

Cum for me again, Pattiecakes!" I urged.

"Uhhhhh! Uhhhhh!" she moaned still louder.

"That's it, Pattiecakes!" I said, "Cum for me again, you sexy thing!"

"Ahhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhh!" she moaned loudly, as she spasmed beneath me and her pussy contracted, momentarily, around my cock.

As I continued the strong, steady rhythm of my rock-hard cock in-and-out of her tight, wet pussy, she moaned loudly, "Ahhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhh!" and spasmed yet again.

"Yes! That's it Pattiecakes!" I said, "Cum for me again!"

"Ahhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhhhh!" she moaned, yet again.

As Patricia's spasms ended, my own spasms began. I thrust my rock-hard cock deep inside of her and spurted my second load of hot cum. I spasmed again, and yet again, before I was finally finished.

"Wow!" I breathed softly, when my spasms had subsided.

"Yes, wow!" she giggled breathlessly, as she looked up at me with a big smile on her beautiful face. Patricia's gray-blue eyes were shining, her face was flushed crimson red, and her clothing was now almost soaked through from our combined sweat.

Patricia kissed my hard on the mouth and held me tight as we both caught our breath. Slowly, my cock finally began to soften inside of her. I continued to enjoy the warmth and feel of Patricia's sexy body while we both slowly cooled down and our breathing finally returned to normal.

"Now," I whispered, "let's see if we can get ourselves untangled, Pattiecakes."

"You get us untangled!" she giggled, "You're the one that got us into this position in the first place!"

"All right," I laughed, "Just give me a moment, Pattiecakes!"

Patricia continued to laugh and giggle as I slowly extracted myself from between her sexy legs. As her ankles were still entangled in her pantyhose and panties, extracting myself did take a little bit of effort. When I was finally free, I laughed and helped Patricia to sit up on the sofa.

"My god!" she said, as she tried to adjust her clothing, "Just look at me! I am such a mess!"

"That's true, Pattiecakes!" I said with another laugh, "But, you're a very beautiful mess!"

"Why, thank you, Tom!" she giggled as she tried to smooth her tousled hair. She continued, "I can't believe that you just ravished me like that! Twice!"

"Oh?" I said innocently, "Should I have ravished you some other way, Pattiecakes?"

"No!" she laughed, "That was a good and through ravishing, thank you very much!"

"Well," I laughed back, "then I think that it's time for me to go. My work here is through," before I kissed her softly on the mouth. Patricia giggled at my little joke and kissed me back hard.

As I started to get up, Patricia put her arms around me and said, "Wait, Tom!" She kissed me hard on the mouth, yet again, while she held onto me.

Finally breaking our kiss, Patricia said, "Wait a moment! I want to give you my phone number! I want you to call me!"

Patricia started to fumble with her disheveled clothing again, so I helped her to stand up and held her steady while she kicked off her shoes. With me holding her steady, Patricia finally managed to disentangle herself from the bunched up pantyhose and panties that I had left down around her ankles. When Patricia could finally stand up on her own, I released her and watched patiently while she quickly smoothed down her skirt and refastened a couple of buttons on her blouse. I marveled that even after being thoroughly ravished, Patricia was still a beautiful, sexy looking woman. I guess that's what the word "ravishing" really means!

"Wait right here, Tom, while I get my purse!" she breathed, as she rushed away from me in her bare feet. While Patricia went for her purse, I put on my own shorts, shoes, and socks. My tee shirt was a mess, so I wrapped my discarded condoms, and condom wrappers, inside of the shirt, and just carried it in my hand.

Patricia rushed back into the living room and quickly proceeded to write her home phone number on the back of one of her business cards. "Here," she said, as she handed me the card, "I want you to call me, Tom! I want you to call me and ravage me again, real soon!" As I took her offered card, she threw her arms around me and kissed me passionately on the mouth.

I really reveled in the impression that I had made upon Patricia. I was especially pleased that she had given me her phone number and nearly begged me to call her. Patricia made me feel like I was a real stud that evening!

When we finally broke our kiss and our embrace, I took one of my own business cards out of my wallet and gave it to her. I told her confidently, "You call me the next time that you're in the mood to get ravaged again, Pattiecakes." I repeated firmly, "You call me."

As Patricia stood there looking at me in surprise, I added, "Call me, Pattiecakes, and I promise that I'll do my best to come over and ravish you again, just as soon as I can!"

Patricia looked up at me questioningly for a long moment. I could tell that she had decided to believe me, when she finally smiled. She put her arms around my neck, looked up fondly into my eyes, and said sweetly, "The next time that you ravage me, Tommy, you really should let me take my panties all the way off!"

"The next time that I ravage you, Pattiecakes," I said with a laugh, "I promise that I'll strip you completely naked!" I continued in my most seductive voice, "In fact, the next time that I ravage you, I may just tie you up and strip you even more naked than naked!"

"Ooooou!" she giggled, in that sexy, husky voice of hers, "Tie me up and strip me even more naked than naked?!" She continued playfully, "And, just what, exactly, does 'more naked than naked' mean, Tomcat?"

"You'll just have to wait and see, Pattiecakes!" I answered softly.

Patricia laughed and gushed, "Ooooou! I can't wait!" She continued playfully, "Just remember, Tomcat, I have a big four-poster bed upstairs!"