The Country Drive

Story Info
Who's seducing who?
1k words
4.24
13.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had been talking for days--the Internet flirting, the late night phone calls. Finally, they met for lunch. The meal and conversation were all very pleasant. They liked each other. It was obvious. The attraction was there—the chemistry. They went for a long drive. The electricity hung in the air between them. The small talk was pleasing, but there was an undercurrent flowing between them. They could both feel it, but he was letting her take the lead. He was holding back, not wanting to scare her off. Finally, she asked him to stop the car, "I want to kiss you." He did. They did. The kiss was so deep, that it left them both breathless. They couldn't do more than kiss for just a few minutes, because they were in a very public place.

As they continued to drive and chat, he held her hand, gently teased her senses with his fingertips. He seemed to be surprised that his slightest touch to her hand and arm seemed to take her breath away. It was as if she were passion embodied, but ready to explode at any second. He took a chance. He became bold and asked if she were wet. She replied that yes she was. He asked if he could see. She undid her jeans and slipped them down over her hips, slid a little down in her seat. She moved her panties over and guided his right hand to her mons. He slid his fingertips inside her, and found that she was very wet.

He began moving his fingers on her clit, making small circles to the left and right. He was gentle. He was patient. He drove very slowly on this back country road. She began to breathe heavily and to make small moans of pleasure as he touched her. He continued with the small circles to the left and right. He slid his fingers into her love grotto—oh, it was even more wet! He brought some of her love juice up to her clit, and she gasped. He continued with small circles with his fingers to the left and right. He added something new—moved his finger up and down, side to side and then back to the circles. Her breathing was coming more raggedly now and she was beginning to rock her hips. Her moans were becoming louder as the pleasure spread throughout her body.

Her climax was close now. He could tell from the way her body was beginning to tense, and the rhythm of her hips increased. He spelled her name with his fingertip on her clit—K, A, R, I, N—she gasped again. He spelled his name on her clit with his fingertip—M, I, C, H, E, L. She gasped even harder. And, her hips were rocking rhythmically. Her moans were becoming louder. He spelled the alphabet with his fingertip on her clit—A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z. By the time he got to Z—she had CUM. She had one final pelvic spasm, and her love nest was filled with creamy, white, frothy cum.

He gently drew his fingertips thru that creamy treat and brought them to his mouth, and sucked her love juices from them. He moaned with pleasure at the taste. He told her that she tasted sweet and spicy—spice of cinnamon, allspice and nutmeg and that it was good! She smiled and relaxed for a moment.

The musk of her scent filled the car. It tantalized his senses. He wanted more. She undid his belt and zipper, and pulled out his manhood. He scooted the driver's seat as far back as he could. She was so eager. She leaned over and took the head in her mouth and began to lick and suck and caress. The more she sucked and licked and slurped, the faster he drove. Finally, for safety's sake, she told him to slow down. It was obvious that this was a dangerous game. She stopped, but continued to caress him with her hand. They drove on—more sedately now. He spotted a small secluded, fenced in area that they pulled into.

He took her in his arms and kissed her deeply and she responded passionately. He caressed her breasts thru her silky blouse. He could feel her nipples taut against the fabric of her brassiere and thru the blouse. Still they kissed deeply. He kissed her jaw line and down her neck. He let his hands roam over her body and with one hand moving down her body to brush it lightly over her derriere.

He moved his seat back, and she moved down to take his shaft in her mouth again. She sucked and licked and slurped. He loved the feel of her small tongue as it darted around the glans, the suction of her mouth, the tickling of the sensitive frenulum. She tried to bring him to orgasm with her licking and sucking and trying to jack him off, but her inexperience at this did not give her the skills to bring him to ejaculation. Although not experienced at giving oral pleasuring, her efforts were tantalizingly sweet. Her mouth was soft and wet and when she sucked, it felt soooo good.

He promised her that it was ok, and that it was just an appetizer for things to come at their next rendezvous. She was breathless and wanted to please him, but acquiesced. Then, he put his hand on her back and held her tightly as he kissed her deeply and moved down her neck to cover her chest and the tops of her breasts with passionate kisses and teasings with his tongue. She let out a cry of delight at the sensation of his warm wet tongue on her sensitive skin. He told her that this was just a taste of what is to come when next they saw each other.

They held hands and talked and enjoyed each other's company as they drove back to her vehicle. One final kiss and back to the real world for both . . . until Thursday.