The Couples Club Ch. 08

Story Info
Junior Club Cadets.
4.8k words
4.5
26.5k
5
2

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 11/10/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

8

Junior Club Cadets

We woke the next morning in a King-sized bed. We were surrounded by a bedroom setting with white sheets and covers, but it didn't feel quite real, almost like we were on stage but still had four walls.

. We both felt slightly drugged. As I started to regain myself I remembered being on a examining table, being attended to, being cleaned off, and having lotion and ointments applied, though it was hard to distinguish if it was really a memory or just a dream.

While we were laying there we heard a knock on the door. Without waiting for an answer, the door slowly opened and two acolytes wheeled in our favorite breakfasts. The carts were cantilevered with wheels that went under the bed and trays that went over. I had scrambled eggs, bacon, wheat toast, hash browns, orange juice and green tea. Mercy has link sausage, blueberry wheat pancakes, coffee, and cranberry juice. We both had a small dish of oatmeal and a glass of champagne.

As they left Dave and Cindy walked in. After they congratulated us Dave spoke.

"I hope last night wasn't too much for you. You don't look the worse for wear.

"I would tell you this is the last time you will be seeing us but I thought last time was. This is our first time as sponsors so we don't know what to expect.

We were listening respectively but were both hungry. Dave noticed and nodded.

"Go ahead and eat.

"Obviously you both passed.

You both probably figured out you were each tested during your training. Cat and Robert are both club members. If you had known that you would have been expected to report it. As it was it sounds like it was a near thing for both of you. This will not be your last test. The Club trusts everyone but also knows people can be weak. For the protection of the rest of the members it has to be careful."

Cindy picked up here.

"We want to thank you both. I know it wasn't easy for either of you. But you both did great. Your success is our success. We will get to test another couple. If all goes well we will be Gold Members by the end of the year."

Dave spoke again.

"Take your time with breakfast and a shower. The clothes you wore here are in the closet. One of our members has access to a corporate jet that will take you home. You can leave anytime today you are ready. We will see you then."

Mercy and I finished our breakfasts in silence. It was almost as if we had been separated for a year after everything that had happened the past week. I wanted to make love to her but her pussy had to be as sore as my asshole.

I pushed the tray away and cuddled her. It felt great just having her skin against mine. I kissed her softly and tenderly on her face and upper body. She surprised me as she moaned with pleasure. I worked my way down her body. I avoided her nipples and other areas I thought might be too tender.

I avoided the areas I thought would be too sensitive and kissed her inner thighs instead. But when I tasted her pussy juices I tentatively moved upwards. She responded immediately. I slowly circled my way into her pussy, finally licking it with full strokes. She was electric. Even though she had been well cleaned by the acolytes I still thought of all the men who had come in her last night and imagined their cum was still in there and I wanted to clean her out.

As my tongue worked its way all around her inner walls she suddenly grasped the back of my head. She pinned my face to her cunt. She contracted and her thighs clamped the side of my head as she had a sudden large orgasm. It stopped as quickly as it had started and she released me. I wiped my face and moved back up beside her.

After she recovered she smiled at me lovingly. My cock was hard. Mercy embraced me and it brushed against her. She lifted the covers and exposed my body. I lay back passively, not wanting to pressure her into anything that might hurt her. Mercy put a leg over me and began to stroke my chest and nipples while she kissed my face.

She stopped for a moment and reached over to the night stand. I felt her cold slippery hand on my cock. As she began to stroke it I realized it was lubed. The sensation was incredibly intense. I flashed back to last night, imagined I was one of the guys she was giving a hand job to as she was being penetrated in all of her holes. I let out a moan and came abundantly into her hand and onto my chest.

Mercy stroked me until I was milked out and then tapered off as my orgasm wore down. I smiled at her and then closed my eyes for a second.

I had no idea how much time had passed when I woke up. Mercy was asleep beside me. I got up to take a shower, kissing her lightly before I left.

My brain was still foggy. Images of the previous night played through my head. I worked on sorting them out as I let the warm water pour over my head. I heard a noise but before I had time to turn I felt Mercy's hands on me. She pulled me to her. I turned around and looked at her. Many things were exchanged in that look and then we kissed in a way we had never kissed before, like our minds were melding through our lips and tongues.

She stepped back and we took turns washing each other with the body lotion. Her nipples stiffened slightly when they were washed as my cock did when she washed it.

We stepped out of the shower and dried ourselves and then dressed in the clothes that were laid out for us. We didn't say much of anything. Both of us were digesting everything that happened. We weren't going to be ready to talk about it for a while.

When we were all set the door opened and Cindy and Dave came in. They walked us to a limousine where we were blindfolded until we were on the tarmac. I recognized the jet as a Gulfstream 4, but the tail number was covered up. Once we were on board we were escorted to a small room with two fully reclining chairs that could be joined together side-by-side.

We were brought another glass of champagne by a handsome young man. He explained how the chairs worked, the entertainment systems, and told us we would be getting lunch shortly. The jet taxied and took off. As soon as the wheels were up shades automatically covered the windows and the lights in the room came on. I toasted Mercy and then sipped my champagne.

My head was still clogged but things were starting to come back. I was wondering what I had been given. Certainly something like Cialis in a heavy dose. Perhaps Mercy had too. The alcohol, of course. The rest could have been speed, Meth, Ambien, Ecstasy, or some combination of any or all. All I know was that I had the longest lasting erection of my life, that I had lost all my inhibitions, and that at the time I felt fantastic and full of energy. I had craved sex of any kind for myself and for Mercy.

I was feeling the effects today. The last time I had been this cloudy headed was the time I had tried to drink 21 beers to celebrate my 21st birthday. I wasn't really hung-over; it was more like drugged over. The champagne seemed to help.

I thought about the morning. I realized by the timing of everyone's entrances that we were being watched the whole time. That didn't really matter. We had already laid ourselves as bare as possible.

The jet started to level off the rate of climb. The shades opened to reveal an endless landscape of cumulus clouds. I glanced over at Mercy. She was lost in thought too, probably thinking many of the same things I was. Perhaps she was wondering what my reaction was and would be. I had been slightly jealous of Dave and now here she was having been fucked by a dozen guys and she had brought off several more. And she didn't know how I had been used and fucked and that I had liked it so much.

She turned to me suddenly. Our 'I love You's' crossed in the air. She gave me a reassuring smile as I was smiling at her, and then there was a knock on the door. We waited for the door to open. There was another soft knock. This was the first time in over a week where our privacy had actually been respected.

"Come in."

An attractive woman came in and brought us each a tray of food. She took our drink orders. It was early for me but I had a glass of wine and a bourbon on the rocks. Mercy asked for more champagne.

I turned some Classical music on low and we ate our meals in silence. Mercy had seafood pasta, one of her favorites, while they brought me a salmon steak and stir-fried vegetables, one of mine. As I finished by dinner and downed my wine Mercy spoke.

"Rick, do you know I saw you last night?"

"What do you mean?"

"Before my initiation. When those women were a – having their way with you."

I was taken aback.

"From the stage?"

"No. They told me you would be there and what might be going on. I mean before I came out. They had me in the audience with a mask on in a position to watch everything that happened to you during your initiation. Just like you saw everything that happened to me during mine."

"I didn't know that."

I tried to keep a neutral tone but I was stunned. I had had no idea. As I thought about it it made perfect sense. Mercy went on.

"It turned me on watching you. I knew it was a secret fantasy of yours I could never provide you and I could tell you were enjoying it. And then I got to live out one of my fantasies that I thought would never happen and I loved having the experience of all those cocks. I don't have any desire to repeat that, but that one time..."

"Yes I feel the same way. I also liked watching you. I mean I hate the idea of all those guys doing everything they did to you, but I know it was your fantasy and I know you had some incredible and unique orgasms and not only did that really turn me on but if I truly love you I should want you to have that. As long as it doesn't affect us."

She smiled.

"Never.

"I don't know why I picked the Special Ceremony. Something just came over me and I wanted to do something wild. I was also sure you wouldn't choose it. But I'm glad you did."

"Me too."

We smiled at each other once more and sat back. I started to think back to everything that had happened over the last several months, how far we had come in our sex lives and in our marriage. It was dizzyingly fast. We had changed so much. This wasn't the same Mercy from the one before she met Cindy and I wasn't the same Rick. And there was no going back.

Eventually I fell asleep. The jet took us right to our community airport. The tail number was covered up once again when we exited. The thought crossed my mind that with the right contacts in the FAA I could probably track the flight plan down, but perhaps they had that covered and at that point I didn't really care.

Dave and Cindy drove us home. They said we should expect to receive an invitation in a few weeks.

"The Club will give you a little time to recuperate and solidify your marriage. They will find a prospective match for you. They will let you know about a week in advance. All four people will receive an invitation and any of the four has veto power. You will be asked for a reason but your votes remain private. Sometimes the liaisons are cancelled for other reason. You are never told why. But at least for us, we only had two cancellations in well over two years."

------------------

It took us a couple of days to recover. We both had to work the next day and we got back into our routine. It felt weird not to work out, like something was missing in my life. Mercy felt it too.

Dave and Cindy had given us a welcome package when they left. One item was a membership to a workout club. I decided to check it out.

It was very posh. It had the latest equipment, televisions with on-demand shows linked to wireless headphones, nice décor, and the ultimate in locker rooms.

Mercy joined me the next time. As soon as we were back home and in the door she attacked me.

"I love watching you work out. All your new muscles, how hard you work, the sweat pouring off of your body..."

"I smell like stale socks. I should shower."

"I love that smell. I want to lick your sweat off of you. Take of your clothes and come into the bedroom."

When I got in there she was down to her sports bra and panties and had a beach towel on top of the bed. I laid down on it and she licked every inch of my body hungrily. I finally couldn't help myself. I rose up and pinned her down.

"You're a cock tease."

"Yes I am."

"Do you know what happens to cock teases?"

"No. Show me."

I positioned my cock at the entrance to her vagina while we bantered and now I rammed home. She gasped. We both came quickly but we were only just beginning. We had a fuck session to remember. We were so skilled and knew each other's bodies so well. We had learned so much over the last week.

We got up to shower. She said my cock needed special cleaning and knelt down in front of me and brought me back to life. I lifted her up against the wall and fucked her crazy. After that we got dressed and went out to dinner. We were totally in love again.

A few weeks later there was a manila envelope inside the screen door when I got home from work. Where the return address normally was there were two fancy capital Cs. I grabbed a beer and opened it.

Rich and Mercy,

When you were initially approved for the Club you filled out a survey. Much has happened with you both since them. Please find enclosed a copy of the original survey with your previous answers filled in. Feel free to make any changes using the red marker provided. There is also a new page to fill out. Please return these in the enclosed envelopes within one week

Please note that you may request a new survey at any time as long as three months have passed since your last submission. You will see a link on the website you can use if you wish to revise your preferences..

Ci-Ci

There were two postage paid mailers inside addressed to Cici Rodriguez at a Post Office box number in Plano, Texas.

We filled out surveys separately just as before. I made some modifications to mine. While the cock sucking I had done hadn't been that bad, I had had enough to last me the rest of my life. I downgraded my willingness on that almost all the way to a one out of ten.

I made a few other changes and put my survey in the envelope and stuck it in my desk drawer. I wanted some time to let it simmer in my brain, a luxury I hadn't had the first time.

I sipped my beer while I waited for Mercy. I thought about the survey, letting my imagination loose, and soon found myself getting hard. It seemed like my sex drive was on a hair trigger these days.

Mercy's was too. I heard the garage door open and close but then it took her longer than usual to come into the house.

It was worth the wait. When she walked into the room she was wearing her lace underwear and her miracle bra and nothing else.

"Fuck me."

After we were done and she had fetched her clothes from her car in the garage she asked me about my survey.

"Did you change much on yours?"

"Yes, I did. I felt freer to say no to more things now that we are officially members. I don't really want to be a cocksucker again. I'll leave that to you. You were better before all this than I'll ever be anyway, and I will let you practice on me any time."

"Well I hear you need all the pussy-licking practice you can get.

"Seriously though," She went on, "I want you to know I changed my fantasies. What I went through during our initiation was unique and fantastic. It was a fantasy that I always thought would stay a fantasy but now it is a memory too. I want to leave it there. I don't want to ever do that again. I felt that way the very next day but I wanted to give myself a few weeks to make sure I really felt that way. And now I know I do."

"I changed mine also. Kind of like yours. The whole femdom thing was a special experience but like you, I am ready to move on to new things.

"Speaking of which, if you let me practice my pussy licking I'll let you perfect your cocksucking."

"It's a deal."

A few weeks passed. We were both busy with work though neither of us had to travel. We worked out steadily, ate healthily, and fucked like newlyweds. We had the best sex of our lives. We couldn't wait to get home and tear each other's clothes off. It was great.

I almost forgot about the club. A couple of weeks after our trip we received a package in the mail with our favorite legal enhancers. Cialis was my favorite but the pills weren't labeled. I had some kind of uppers and a drug that enhanced my sexual pleasure. Other than that we had no communication with the Club. We were only required to check in if one of us had a trip coming up or if something out of the ordinary occurred.

Life was good. Our sex life was indescribably great. We had both been fully reenergized and we both had learned so much about each other and so many skills. I was happier than I had ever been. I didn't think we needed the club anymore and there was something slightly spooky about it. Several times I thought about talking to Mercy about it but I never found the right moment.

Then one Monday I came home from work to find a letter with the return address of CC and a PO Box number in Houston, Texas. I waited for Mercy to come home. After she walked in the door I handed her the envelope and a drink.

It had been a long time since we had 'shared' each other and things were going so well now between us I wasn't really excited about it. I studied Mercy for a reaction but she gave nothing away.

"Do you want me to open it?"

"Sure, but wait for me."

I set my drink down and stood behind her chair.

"This is exciting."

She opened the envelope. Inside were two smaller envelopes, one for each of us. She handed me mine and opened hers. We both pulled out cards with a web domain on them, a user ID, and a password.

"I guess they don't want a paper trail", I said.

"Shall we check it out?" Mercy asked rhetorically, getting up and heading towards the study.

"OK. But I want to talk about something."

"All right, but let's see this first."

We each had a computer in the room. The desks were in the middle of the room facing each other. I went around to my desk and logged into the website. I was required to answer a couple of questions based on my survey and recent experiences with the club to verify my identity.

The screen opened up to reveal a letter.

Dear Rich,

We have an opportunity for you this Friday night. A couple from the club is in town for that night only. We have identified them as very compatible with you and Mercy. You will find attached a couple of strategically altered photos of the visiting couple. Discuss this with Mercy if you wish. You must reply by 10am tomorrow. If final approval is given you will receive further instruction via e-mail by 6pm tomorrow.

I scrolled down to look at the pictures. The wife's name was Karen and she was pretty. Below the head shot were a couple of random pictures, one in a LBD and the other showing her playing mixed doubles. She had really nice legs.

My eyes drifted over to her partner. His name was Steve. He was good looking in a special way. He had one of those All-American faces and an body to match hiding a adventurousness inside. Just Mercy's type. I was a little jealous already. I was also a little intrigued.

When we had met Cindy and Dave our marriage was in the toilet. We started growing back together after that but that was submerged by our training and then our initiation. I was not really jealous of anything that had happened before, because I didn't care that much. Since our marriage had been revitalized the idea of this guy fucking the woman I love was torture.

Then I glanced over at the picture of Karen again and began to lust after her. I wanted to fuck her. I realized that I didn't really have an excuse; I was just postponing the inevitable. We weren't going to quit the club. Mercy was hooked and I realized I was too.

12