The Courts Of Pleasure Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They hardly had a sense of moving and when the door slid silently back it had opened on the roof garden and a tall dark strikingly beautiful woman in a simple knit dress that fell to just above her knees and closed down the entire front with tiny hooks and eyes. She inclined her head as she too studied the guests and then with a word led them across the garden to an ornate glass garden house. A long serpentine pool wound away in front of them rippling with the sound of water from a fall out of sight round a bend. Lush tropical plants spread their leaves about them as the woman led them up from one terrace of plantings to the next. Above them the clear night sky was still bright with the radiance of stars and the moon hung brilliantly over the city far below. Ahead of them on the highest terrace a puddle of light shown over a setting of curved couches, which they approached by a winding stairs. Their guide left them then and they ascended. When they at last reached the couches they stood astounded. Below them in an octagonal well a huge round bed reposed under the soft light. The ring of couches clearly offered seating for spectators.

"Oh my God!" Sarah gasped as the light began slowly to fade.

"Won't you join me, please" The Patron's voice issued from ahead of them and they spotted him then sitting in the center of the one couches overlooking the well. As they approached he stood and indicated that they seat themselves on either side of him. His face was covered with the half-mask as before. "I apologize for the late hour, but we follow our appetites here not the clock."

"And are we on the menu?" Vivienne smiled.

"Ah, " he replied "we have many courses at our feasts. If you will allow me," he said picking up a tray with two tiny glasses on it. "An aperitif."

It wasn't a question. It was required. Sarah stared at the beautiful little glass and the tiny draught of amber fluid as she lifted it from the tray and exchanged glances with Vivienne as she lifted hers. They both knew what to expect but they didn't know how powerful it would be.

Sarah's memory of the 'spike' had been Vi, its effect immediate and incredibly arousing. Her eyes took in Vi, the bed, the couches, and their host as she lifted the glass and drained it. The arousal didn't just flame in her clitoris, it flashed in her nipples, warmed on her petals and heated its way around the walls of her vagina with an intensity of excitement that she had never felt before.

Clearly Vivienne was undergoing the same experience. She looked incredibly lovely, like an over-sexed librarian in her neat subdued jacket and slacks, and incredibly exciting in the way her back arched lifting her breasts, and her hips yielded to the passion surging through her loins.

As for herself Sarah felt her whole body flush in the aftermath. Her nipples she knew had hardened and she knew they stood starkly revealed by the soft knit of her dress. In fact she had an incredible urge to stroke them to relieve the sensations tingling in them.

As The Patron turned to her she slipped her hand under the tie-front of her little over-shirt and massaged her nipple glancing up at him with an expression of mingled urgency and helplessness.

Satisfied he leaned back in the couch and gestured with his hands that they should cuddle next to him. Drawing their feet up on the couch as he put his arms behind their backs they both found themselves in the embrace of an exquisite cologne mercifully untainted by the odor of tobacco. His height was such that the measure of his body against theirs was very comfortable. They settled against him the first flush of the arousal steadying into a persistent urge, a tingling hunger that left them both excited and frustrated. Sarah felt impelled to make the first move, anything that would quell the drive hungering within her.

Should she reach for him? Stroke him in some way? Touch her self to satisfy the need? She glanced across at Vi and saw the way she had nestled against him. Vi's hands were still in her lap but her fingers had slipped between her thighs and were absently stroking the fullness there.

The fine knit of Sarah's dress offered even less impediment to her hand and she let her wrist curve over hip and her fingers trail into the valley of her loins as The Patron spoke.

"I trust you are both comfortable,?" he asked politely.

"I think we are decidedly uncomfortable," Vivienne whispered. "But isn't that just the way you want us?"

His mouth smiled beneath his mask, "This night's entertainment is intended to relieve any discomfort you might feel."

"Well let's get on with it then", Sarah murmured as her hand slipped deeper into the soft folds of her dress. She saw his hand move behind her back and touch a keypad. The light brightened over the bed before them and the shadows deepened over the couches.

Another touch and the panels that formed the hexagon walls around the bed slid into the floor revealing mirrors behind them. So this is where they would perform and for what audience? At the moment she didn't care. All she wanted to do was shed this dress and crawl up onto that bed with Vivienne. The soft sounds of voices came to her, footsteps, the rustle of an audience arriving, and vague silhouettes of shapes as the spectators seated themselves upon the couches in the deep shadows around them. Sarah stared at the bed, its broad creamy silken surface glowed invitingly under the soft light, the mirrors not only reflecting, but magnifying every nuance of the scene before them.

This is where she and Vivienne would soon display themselves. Where their bodies and their passions would be utterly revealed to the strangers around them. They had been singled out and chosen by The Patron to entertain these strangers. Strangers drawn here by what she had to show them, who had come here expressly to watch her and place themselves under the influence of her attraction. The same satisfying sense of power that she had felt at the Solstice when she had stood utterly naked before the Gathering, they had chosen her Queen of Summer and she had fantasized about what it would be like to be fucked in front of everybody filled her again. Only this time it was incredibly more exciting. They were not just going to look at her, they were going to watch her in the most sensual acts of her life, and they were going to love her.

Sarah glanced at Vivienne and she was looking down at the bed in the same way she was, and Sarah knew exactly what the girl was feeling. Unabashedly Sarah slid her hand under her over-shirt and began to stroke her breasts. The sensation was wonderful. Her other hand moved boldly into the cleft between her thighs seeking the heat of her moistened vulva. All she wanted was the signal to begin. But The Patron held them cuddled in his arms while the audience quieted. There was the stillness of anticipation filled then by a movement down the stairs into the light, and the statuesque beauty in the mini who had guided them here strolled down the stairs to the bed. Sarah saw that the woman's knit orange mini dress was a more classy version of the one Cliff had found for their adventure in the Mall. It shaped itself effortlessly to the woman's body, which was not voluptuous but tall and lean. She was older than Maya and Lisa and herself, and it was her movements that were voluptuous. She walked with a slow undulating sensuousness around the bed while her fingers unhurriedly undid the tiny hooks-and-eyes all the way down the front of her dress. When her dress opened she was standing directly in front of Sarah and Vi and she parted it over her nakedness expressly for them. She was a light almond-eyed mulatto with fine straight hair combed back behind her ears and falling to her shoulders. Her shaped eyebrows lifted over her alluring eyes, and the half smile on her full beautifully shaped mouth said 'Do you like me?" Sarah's silent response was an unreserved, 'Yes!' as the woman dropped her dress and slid gracefully onto the bed. Her breasts were small, her nipples large and very dark. Her slim waist flared out to her pelvis and widened over her hips, the magnificent setting for her sex. Her mons rose gloriously over her vulva offering its ripe fullness to everyone's eyes as she settled back and opened her legs. She stroked herself delicately at first but as she warmed to her self-pleasuring her eyes constantly sought Sarah's and Vivienne's.

Clearly she was to be the appetizer for the evening and both Sarah and Vi found their mouths watering for the taste of her. She writhed deliciously before them now, one hand between her legs the other gracefully behind her head. Her nipples rose in utterly seductive twin accents to the dark glory of her vulva as she spread its glistening pink interior for their delight.

Sarah stirred restlessly and Vi arched her back in the way only she could when she was aroused, and it was then that The Patron ordered;

"Go to her!"

They rose together in the silence and descended to the bed. But now Sarah found her heart pounding as her thoughts tumbled one over the other. 'God! Am I really going to do this, in front of all these people, make love to this woman who is an absolute stranger, show everyone how badly I want her? I must be crazy, crazy hungry for those luscious nipples, crazy to lick her beautiful sex. What am I doing here? But I know they all want to see me do it. They want to see me next to her. They want to feel what I am feeling. They want me to turn them on and I can do it...give them a thrill they will never forget. Besides I'm so turned on by the 'spike' I couldn't stop even if I decided not to go down on her, and The Patron has ordered me to do this. He's running things here. He's the boss. And that girl is so lovely. She wants me to come to her I can tell. She is so exotic and different I really can't help but make love to her even though this is all so crazy.'

The mirrors reflected every gesture in their disrobing as Vivienne shed the casual elegance of her jacket and slacks, and Sarah eased out of her sensuously clinging knit dress and into the erotic revelation of her naked body.

A collective sigh escaped the audience when Sarah and Vi slid onto the bed on each side of the dark woman and she smiled up into their faces. She was much taller than they were and her hands beckoned them to her. Sarah curled up beside the woman who reached up and caressed Sarah's breasts her mouth making a little 'ooooh' whisper. Sarah looked down at the beauty of the woman's dark skin against her own fair coloring, and across at the way Vi's olive tones set off the warm tints in the woman's skin. 'Her hands feel so good on my breasts I just wish she would suck my nipples' Sarah groaned to herself as she watched Vi slip her own breast into the woman's mouth.

In the Viewing Room two floors below the Penthouse Murdock watched in amazement as he saw his wife drop her face to the woman's breasts and begin to suck them. His day's in the baths had stretched into nights as well, and now as he wandered from one exotic pleasure to the next he had heard rumors about a live-cast of a special entertainment at midnight.

The Viewing Room off the Tepidarium was filled when he entered but he had found a place to stand beside a column where he had a clear view of the huge screen. As the room darkened he had caught a glimpse of Zack sitting on the far side with a slim dark haired girl perched on his knees.

His attention had riveted on the screen when the lovely mulatto woman appeared in the mini that was so like Sarah's, and then when Sarah and Vi appeared and began to make love to her he was thunderstruck. Astonishment and arousal followed one upon the other as he watched Sarah and Vivienne give them-selves over to one lover after another. Men young and old took them. Women beautiful and plain ravished their bodies, and they in turn pleasured themselves endlessly upon every variation of breast, nipple, vulva, and engorged penis. Their passion and endurance seemed endless, their appetites insatiable. He marveled at the suppleness of their lush little bodies and the eagerness with which they gave and received these endless caresses. The audience about him moaned, sighed, and whispered in sympathy with the audience on the screen. And he found himself watching eagerly to see the differences in the lovers that emerged to take Sarah and Vi, and at how they accommodated themselves to whatever their lovers wanted.

Their endless permutations and combinations of oral and genital sex filled the screen from every angle. The mirrors about the bed appeared to magnify every action, and some unseen operator at a console somewhere zoomed in on the most lubricious details of the orgy.

Their lush little bodies so similar to one another, and yet so different in their erotic details, entranced him the way they had from their very first threesome. They were a perfect pair, so very skillful, and so utterly abandoned in their passions for their satisfactions.

In time Cliff's attention turned to the audience beside him, which seemed to be in every state of arousal from fondling to fucking, and it was clear that Zack's companion had mounted his organ as she sat in his arms. Disconsolate, Cliff looked for a companion with whom to share his own lust.

As it happened she was sitting but two rows behind him watching him writhe with desire. At her touch on his arm he glanced into a charmingly impish face framed in lush short waves of hair framing a welcoming smile. In a moment she was in his arms with her back to him, her firm little bottom pressed against the bulge in his loins as they turned back to the screen. Sarah crouched far larger than life before them and from the rear Cliff studied the familiar shapes of her buttocks over the round curves of her thighs embracing her swollen wet vulva. A penis probed at her petals and as she lifted herself to its bulk the audience sighed. Cliff's hands fumbled at the waist of the girl's dress and laughing she arched her back against him as he lifted it over her hips. His erection slid between her naked buttocks and she slid her crease up and down over his shaft while her hand fondled herself into the hot wet state she wanted before mounting him.

Before them Sarah had given herself over to the hard wet thrusting phallus that was sending such waves of pleasure rocketing through her loins, clutching at her clitoris, nibbling at her nipples, and tingling in every erogenous nuance of her body. The girl in Cliff's arms was tall, long-legged, and as eager and willing for his erection as Sarah was for the one servicing her in front of them. The girl fairly climbed his frame, lifting herself above him, her hand grasping his cock drawing it to her vulva and stroking it into her vagina. After that the only difference was that Cliff and the girl climaxed together while Sarah went to her next lover.

The Patron studied the scene before him with more than satisfaction. Sarah and Vivienne were as lovely and accommodating in their nymphomania as he could have wished. His retainers this evening were among the most important in his retinue, men and women from around the world who particularly savored the charms of white girls.

The mirrors were even now reflecting Sarah's and Vivienne's embrace of the exotic Tai woman and the young Japanese man with the physique of a Samurai warrior. Their limbs, their skin, their hair, their breasts, their buttocks were composed with all the artistry of a Japanese silk painting.

Sarah and Vivienne's faces after nearly two hours of utterly intense pleasuring were still fresh and vibrant with passion. The Samurai was even now climaxing in Sarah as she nursed the Tai woman's clitoris, and Vivienne had captured the woman's head upon her own vulva. The Samurai groaning in his orgasm triggered the Tai woman as well and The Patron saw her slender shapely limbs trembling in the ecstasy of her release.

Sarah never knew how many cocks and cunts she cruised into climax only that the supply seemed endless,her appetite without limit, and her own orgasm hovering maddeningly beyond her reach.

Her gaze flitted from the faces before her to the figures descending to her from the couches about her until it seemd that she and Vi had serviced everyone in this garden house and some of them twice, until at last The Patron dimmed the lights over the bed to virtual darkness as a signal that the performance was at an end.

The lovers withdrew leaving Sarah and Vivienne still in the throes of their passions as they lay upon the rumpled silks in the darkness.

Above them in the dim lights about the couches the audience sighed to see their pleasure ended but clapped their hands in robust approval. Sarah watched her satiated lovers rise from the couches and descend into the gardens beyond.

Her nipples tingled and her clitoris ached yet for release. Vivienne moaned and Sarah rolled into her arms shoving her thigh between Vi's thighs and taking Vi's thigh between hers.

They lay working and pumping their pelvis's against one another, rubbing their hot hard clits slowly against the other's firm round legs. The lights dimmed even more and there was nothing in the silence except the soft rustle of the silken sheets beneath their movements. Then a small dim light glowed beside the bed. Sarah and Vi turned their heads to the movement within the light. Two tiny glasses twinkled in The Patron's hands. "A cordial my dears as a reward for your exquisite pleasuring of my guests."

His body above his waist remained utterly concealed by the darkness, only his muscular waist, loins, and thighs were visible to them in his neat gray trousers.

Sitting up they received the glasses. The draught held the aroma of brandy as they sipped it onto their tongues, but the effect was altogether different. The pure sense of pleasure that had stimulated their bodies underwent a subtle change, and new urge invigorated them. It was the urge to orgasm, and they welcomed it with all their hearts.

"Please continue with your pleasuring," The Patron urged, " I find it most enchanting." "That won't be hard to do," Vivienne sighed as she held out her arms to Sarah. The little light winked out and for the moment they were in darkness and the light over the bed came softly on again but the Patron had stepped into the shadows. Sarah and Vivienne moved to the middle of the bed and Vi stretched out as Sarah knelt beside her. They both felt the abandon of their arousal as before and along with it now the knowledge that they could reach orgasm. They felt something else too. It was the knowledge that they could give themselves to each other in a way that they never had before. That they could consummate the closeness that was bonding them not only into pleasure but into deeper and deeper love.

From his place in the darkness the Patron saw Sarah bend to Vivienne's face and stroke her cheek tenderly with the backs of her fingers and then turn them over and trail them over her lips. Catching Sarah's hand with hers Vi held it to her mouth, drawing her fingers in and sucking them one by one. They remained that way for some time, Sarah softly stroking Vi's hair over her forehead as they gazed fondly into each others eyes, Vi caressing Sarah's soft flowing hair down her back.

He was delighted that they could continue such caressing for so long considering the heat of their passion and their previous abandon to the most heated of pleasures with utter strangers. In time Sarah cuddled down to Vivienne and replaced her fingers on Vi's mouth with her lips. They began to kiss in soft gentle touches that went on and on.

That this was a deep pleasure to both of them he could tell. For the past several days he had studied the body language of their lovemaking. He knew when Vivienne was deeply aroused and when Sarah was in the heat of passion. These signs were in full display before him now.