The Cove and the Clearing Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamie's virginity had been taken.

Amanda knew she had to slow Jamie down otherwise he would ejaculate within seconds. Her hands grabbed Jamie's hips and kept him buried deep inside her.

She whispered,

"Wait a moment Jamie. Let your excitement lessen a bit. Whenever you feel the need to ejaculate, just slow down a little."

Jamie nodded and flexed his erection. This time, he watched Amanda eyes light up as her vagina spasmed with ripples of pleasure.

Slowly Jamie withdrew his member until the head just remained inside the slick opening and then slipped back into the moist velvety sheath. Amanda moaned and ground her hips in circles as the long, thick impaler, re-entered her eager vagina.

Jamie began ecstatic thrusts into and out of Amanda's clenching sex. He varied the thrusts from all in to all out, part way in, part way out. Whenever he sensed that his orgasm was imminent he would slow down or stop. Amanda was in heaven as the ripples of ecstasy washed across her body. Her rigid, bullet-like nipples felt as though they were going to explode.

Jamie felt as though his throbbing manhood was inside a hot, clenching and suckling mouth. His engorged erection felt thicker and longer as he lunged in and out, the sensitive gland was in a constant state of excitement.

Both their breaths were now coming in deep gasps and pants. Jamie lowered his head into Amanda's shoulder and his panting breath bathed her neck. She wrapped her arms around his upper back and locked her legs around his lower back. She met Jamie's urgent thrusts with her own frantic counter thrusts.

Both orgasmic dazed bodies were now totally engrossed in their own euphoric cloud of ecstasy.

Jamie somehow remembered the area of spongy softness. He withdrew and when his excited gland indicated that it was on it, Jamie began moving the head of erection on and off of it with varying degrees of pressure. Amanda squealed as her 'G' spot exploded and Jamie cried out as his erection became encased within a deep milking glove. Her head thrashed back and forth and her hips arched up and ground her enflamed sex onto the thick pillar that was giving her so much joy.

Jamie resumed his deep penetrating thrusts.

Amanda was in a sexual frenzy and fast approaching her first orgasm. Her grinding hips became a blur and her sounds became incoherent.

Jamie felt Amanda's vagina grip his aching rigidness tightly. He could feel her thick juices gushing out past his erection. His deep thrust's never faltered and loud slurping sounds were now heard as he plunged into Amanda's convulsing vagina.

Jamie's mind and body screamed for orgasmic release. His prostate swelled, his bloated testicles churned as they clenched upward into his groin.

Jamie lunged into the depths of Amanda's milking cavern and froze. An incredible pressure built at the base his erection. The thick liquid surged up his jerking member and seemed to stall as it neared his highly excited gland. The liquid joy swirled deliciously around the tingling head and then jettisoned outward into Amanda's grateful vagina.

Amanda suddenly felt the most incredible sensation grip her entire sex as the torrents of Jamie's thick semen gushed and spewed into her womanhood. The liquid pressure kept building, overwhelming her orgasmic dazed mind and she screamed as her second orgasm was unleashed.

Again her legs shot out from her body in a wide 'V'. They cycled desperately in the air as her body bucked and thrashed. Her hands fisted tightly and her toes curled. Her mouth opened but no sound was heard, her eyes opened wide but all she saw was orgasmic flashes of light.

Finally, a loud ecstatic wail escaped her open mouth,

Amanda slumped in a euphoric orgasmic daze. Her body continued to jerk and spasm with intense aftershocks. Jamie's erection continued to spew its thick essence. Slowly, they came down from their ecstatic highs and held onto each other closely as they savored their post orgasmic aftershocks. Jamie's entry into manhood was now complete.

They kissed deeply and passionately.

Jamie slowly pulled his deflating member out of Amanda's reluctant vagina. It slipped out with a loud slurping sound and gushes vaginal juices and semen flowed outward from the gaping hole and flowed onto the edge of the bed and onto the floor. Amanda moaned as the wonderful fullness left her stretched womanhood. Her feet slipped off the edge of the bed and fell to the floor. They smiled at each other. Both radiated a deep sense of fulfillment and satisfaction.

Amanda said softly,

"Now is the time for that shower."

Jamie giggled,

"I think your right."

They got off the bed and held each other close as they made their way to bathroom.

Carl, Poetic Justice:

The motion detectors picked the boat up first and then the security cameras saw the boat rounding the bend, coming toward the waterfall. As it neared the Clearing the monitoring team saw that there were two people in the boat, a naked woman gagged and tied and a man. The monitoring team saw the boat stop along the Clearing's shore line and muffled cries could be heard as the man dragged the woman onto the Clearing.

John spoke to Joanna, a member of the security team, and said,

"If you rescue the woman before the slugs appear, bring her here, otherwise she will have to stay in the Clearing. You will have to convince her that the Clearing will treat her differently than her abductor."

The fearful Sharon lay on the gassy shore looking at Carl as he removed his shoes and began undressing. A twisted smile was on face as he said,

"You are going to enjoy this as much as I am."

Suddenly a startled gasp was heard as Carl's feet were pulled from under him and he was dragged toward the large vine bushes struggling and screaming. Sharon sat up and watched wide eyed as the vines held her screaming abductor in the prone position as swarms of slugs moved onto his clothed body. She couldn't believe what she was seeing when Carl's clothes began dissolving from his body.

The security staff entered the Clearing and removed the gag and rope that held Sharon's wrists. She looked thankfully at rescuers and then with a mix of hatred and growing bewilderment at Carl as he was assaulted by the slugs. The security forces left except for Joanna who comforted Sharon.

Sharon said,

"My name is Sharon. My friend and I were walking along the bank of the stream when Carl grabbed us, tied us up and raped my friend. He then pulled me into his boat and brought me here ... What is happening to him!"

Joanna smiled at Sharon and said,

"Call it poetic justice. He won't be bothering any more women."

As Joanna talked, she led Sharon toward Carl, whose clothing was now gone and the slugs were now concentrating on removing the hair from his body. When Sharon saw the full view Carl's genitals she turned and was about to retreat when a soft stem touched her bared ankle. A feeling of acceptance quickly filled her mind along with an unexplained closeness to Joanna.

Joanna whispered in her ear,

"Let's wait a minute or so and watch as Carl receives his form of retribution."

Sharon smiled and nodded her head.

Carl felt his prone body being lifted upward a few inches and the slugs quickly attended to his underside. The slugs hadn't secreted any conditioning drugs and his mind was filled with fear and apprehensions. Sharon saw Carl's naked and hairless body as it glistened from the slugs secretions.

The swarm of slugs left Carl's body and returned to the grass. The vines, not the slugs, would now 'take care of' Carl.

Suddenly Carl felt himself being lifted higher and then turned over so he was facing the grass. His legs were bent at the knees so he was in a kneeling position and then lowered back onto the grass. When his lower legs met the grass, they were spread apart and his penis and testicles swayed in the air between his thighs. His arms were pulled away from his body, level with his shoulders and finally the vine used its stems to grasp Carl's head, forcing him to look at Sharon and Joanna.

Despite his fears, a smirking smile crossed his face when he saw Sharon.

Sharon saw the look and her hatred once again rose to the surface.

'Yes .. She wanted to see the retribution.'

Sharon saw a thick stem rise up a foot or so behind Carl's kneeling body. As it rose, the end of the stamen formed into an eight inch by two inch phallic. It's surface began glistening with a thick golden liquid as it arched toward Carl's buttocks.

Carl flinched and a low gasp escaped his mouth when he felt the thick tip of the stamen press between the spread cheeks of his buttocks and shifted his hips in a futile attempt to stop the advancing probe. As it nestled against his anal lips, its slickness caused unwanted tingly sensations to seep into his anus and spread further into his rectal sheath. The tight sphincter muscle immediately loosened and the vine nudged its 8" x 2" inch thick stamen deep into Carl's rectal sheath. A surprised and reluctant moaned was heard as the flexing stamen ground over his prostate on its trek inward.

Sharon saw the stamen slipping further and further into Carl's rectum. She heard his quick gasp and saw drops of his early preseminal fluids oozing from the head of his flaccid penis. She was in awe that such a long 'thing' could go so deep into someone's rectum.

The stamen began to secrete it enhancement chemicals and Carl's rectal lining quickly absorbed the enhancing liquid. His mind was filled with sensations that he had never felt before and instinctively began grinding his hips in circles as a thick nest of sexual nerve endings were formed all along his rectal sheath to a depth of 8", including his anal opening. The enhancing liquid was absorbed by his prostate and into his seminal vesicle. Carl's semen production would be triple that of a normal male. His sexual rejuvenation would be quick, immediate if stimulation was present.

Carl's mind and body wasn't prepared for the ecstatic sensations that rippled throughout his rectal sheath and across his loins. Despite his efforts, his penis stirred and slowly rose up to full erection under his abdomen. The oozing drops formed into a long string that dangled from his thick gland. The feelings intensified. His rectal sheath started to spasm and his anal lips swelled deliciously around the vine's thickening stamen as it stroked into Carl's 'womanhood'

A dazed Carl began thrusting his straining erection toward his smiling audience of two and lunging his buttocks rearward onto the vine's thrusting stamen-like phallic. Moans of pleasure were heard as his rectal muscles clenched and spasmed with new found joy. Sharon smiled when she saw Carl's frantic, thrusting hips and his clasping anal lips trying to draw the twisting stamen deeper into his body.

His rectal sheath began a series of ecstatic clenches and spasms. The ripples of joy flowed outward toward his excited and clasping anal lips. Carl felt his ejaculation form within his enhanced prostate and the delicious sensations spread to his bloating testicles and then flowed into the base of his engorged erection. His hips shot forward and froze. The ecstatic pressure caused his gland to swell and twitch as the huge stream surged upward toward it. The liquid joy swirled deliciously around the excited head and spewed out of the puckering opening and jettisoned forward under his body, splattering forcefully onto the thick bed of grass in front of him.. As he ejaculated, his rectal orgasm exploded and the thick enhancing liquid spewed out past his enflamed stretched anus.

Carl's wail echoed around the Clearing.

He slumped onto the vines soft supports as gasping and panting as delicious aftershocks rippled across his loins. The stamen left his rectum but remained snuggled within his anal lips. The vines secretions were controlling his arousal and his erection lay under his body throbbing in the air.

The vines released their grip on Carl's head.

Carl looked under his body and saw his throbbing hardness under his abdomen and felt his heavy, rejuvenated balls swaying in the air between his spread thighs. His mind was trying to make sense out of what had just happened to him.

'Oh God what's going to happen to me!'

He saw Joanna leading Sharon to his right side and they sat down with their eyes glued to his kneeling body, his straining erection and the head of the thick stamen that was attached to his rectum.

"Both of you are going to pay dearly for this .."

They both giggled.

Sharon used her finger to point a something under Carl. He looked under his body and began struggling when he saw a stem rising up from grass. As it neared his swaying balls, a thick, transparent leaf blossomed at the tip and nestled under his testicles lifting encasing them within a silky pouch. Carl couldn't help but moan as his balls were deliciously massaged and his erection jumped and jerked in the air.

Through dazed eyes, Tyler saw another clear stem extending upward from the grass toward his upper chest. The leading nine inches thickened into a three inch accordion-like tube with multiple ribs spiraling inside the slick, glistening sheath. The 'end' opened and closed as though it was looking for something to suck on. When the rising stem neared his chest, it curled under his body and moved toward the head of his erection.

Carl's erection jerked with anticipation and his preseminal fluids oozed from the excited gland. He closed his eyes and waited with baited breath as the suckling 'mouth' came nearer and nearer to its destination. Suddenly a wonderful warmth from the sheath's 'mouth' bathed his highly-sensitive crown and a loud hiss of joy was heard as his excited gland and the stem's warm 'lips' made contact. The hiss became louder as the 'mouth' slipped over the thick gland and nestled into to the circumcision ring with an exquisite suckling action. The vagina-like sheath now started a slow descent onto Carl's throbbing manhood. His mind reeled from the sensations that his erection was giving him as it sunk into the rippling and squeezing 'throat'. Sharon and Joanna could see his jerking member as the vine's 'throat' bulged obscenely from the imbedded erection. Carl lifted his head and squealed with joy from the ecstatic sensations.

Carl's body was now under control of the vines.

The dormant stamen within his anal lips now began an exquisite tracing of the still swollen entrance. Carl cried out and began shifting his hips trying to prevent the stamen from reentering his body. His squirming abruptly halted as the head of the stamen slipped through the prepared opening and nudged inward. The surprised gasp turned into moans as the eight inch stamen pushed inward and his eager rectal sheath clenched around the advancing thickness as it welcomed the return of its Lover. The stamen once again settled over his enhanced prostate and he threw his head up and wailed at the incredible contact. As the flexing head began to caress and massage the sensitive tissues, Carl's erection jerked rapidly within the squeezing vagina-like sheath and ripples of joy rushed from his prostate to his excited and tingling gland.

The stamen would now educate Carl on what a prostate orgasm was all about. Within 30 seconds small explosions of ecstasy ricocheted throughout his body. His preseminal fluid oozed out of the opening of his straining hardness and drooled onto his tingling gland, making it glisten in the light. Within a minute, the small explosions intensified and Carl was moaning and gasping as he ground his buttocks in tight circles around his Lover. He was experiencing internal orgasms, something that only a female could relate to. The flow of fluids from his excited gland was now a continuous string. His body quaked with multiple minor orgasms as he desperately flexed his engorged hardness in a frantic attempt to ejaculate.

Joanna whispered in Sharon's ear explaining the comparisons of a prostate to a 'G' spot. She also told her that the vine was preparing Carl to become Gay. Sharon smiled and clapped her hands.

The stamen left Carl's spasming prostate and pulled back so just the flexing head remained inside the clasping entrance and then twisted its way back into the depths of Carl's enflamed rectal sheath. The flexing thickness remained deeply embedded and the sexually enhanced lining of 'womanhood' exploded with joy.

Through dazed eyes, Carl saw a fourth stem rising up from the grass about two feet in front of his face. It also formed a into an eight inch phallic like shape and glistened as it oozed a clear liquid from its surface. It arched forward toward his face and he froze in fear and as it neared his mouth. He tightened his lips and shifted his head back and forth in a frantic effort to prevent the stamen from touching him. It was just a matter of time before the tip made contact with his lips and the oozing minty flavored liquid seeped between his lips into his mouth. The aphrodisiac effects of the minty nectar were immediate and his mind craved for more of the stamen's thickness and its delicious nectar. His lips parted and his tongue reached out, slipping around the thick tip of the vine's penis-like stamen. Carl loved the pulsing feeling on his tongue his mind reeled as the thickness filled his mouth and his suctioning actions intensified.

Joanna and Sharon watched wide-eyed as the vine's flexing stamen slipped deeper and deeper into Carl's clenching mouth and throat. As if his mind was being directed, Carl's head started a slow twisting motion as his throat edged its way back up to the head of the stamen and renewed his delicious suckling on the the oozing head. His tongue swirled in lapping circles feasting on the vine's delicious essence.

The stamen now began to stroke in and out of Carl's devouring mouth and throat. The vaginal like sheath and the rectal phallic caused low guttural moans from Carl's stretched mouth as his mind and body soared to new heights of sexual joy. He couldn't believe how much joy this wonderful 'thing' was giving him. His mouth and throat intensified its clasping, milking action in a desperate quest for the ultimate liquid essence ... the vine's delicious, thick ejaculant.

Suddenly, he felt the stamen lung deep into his throat and begin a series of rapid jerks and flexes. An incredible warm, liquid fullness flooded into his throat as the vine began ejaculating. The jettisoning nectar catapulted his body into a sexual frenzy and he pulled his head up until the spewing tip was in his mouth and he began a deep suctioning with the cheeks of his mouth. A second thick stream jettison outward and his cheeks ecstatically ballooned with with the vines ejaculant.

This time the aphrodisiac 'hit' pushed Carl over his orgasmic edge and his hips began to urgently thrust his straining erection into vine's milking vaginal sheath. His is mind and eyes were filled with bright flashes of orgasmic lights and his kneeling body jerked and spasmed. A loud wail was heard around the Clearing as his thick streams of semen exploded out of his highly excited gland.

Carl glowed as he came down from his euphoric high. He felt the vine's stamen soften within his mouth and it slipped out past his lips and returned to the grass. His rectal sheath rippled as the phallic remained deeply embed within it and his granite like erection jerked as the remnants of his ejaculation continued to spurt into the caressing sheath.

Joanna told Sharon that the main event was about to happen which would convert Carl into the world of gay sex. Sharon smiled,

'Retribution at last.'

The fullness that stretched his rectal sheath now began to move with slow, ecstatic stokes in to and out of his enflamed 'womanhood'. He groaned and ground his buttocks in circles, skewering his clasping rear entrance onto his vine Lover.