The Coven Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Along with the books of knowledge were a number of journals and histories that told the story of the collection itself. Through these Baal discovered that the first books had been brought together be a mage in the early years of the Roman invasion of Britain by a historian named Maegetorius Cassius, who had travelled to the newly conquered lands to study and learn from the local Celtic people. Cassius had quickly become fascinated by the magic of the druids and travelled widely to learn their secrets. Soon tempted by the power it offered, he began casting the magic himself and gathered about him a coven of witches, both Celtic and Roman girls, as his apprentices and toys.

However his depraved studies were soon discovered by the commander of the legion based in the area and he was quickly arrested and executed for his foul deeds. Thankfully, least to Baal's mind, the legionnaires illiteracy meant Cassius's books were meaningless to them and they left them to the better educated daughter of the legion's commander. As so often with the dark magics of hell the once innocent girl was seduced by the power Cassius has uncovered and in time became a powerful witch of her own. She added her own studies to the work of Cassius as did those who took ownership of the library after her.

As far as Baal could tell the story came to an end just before 1200 when the collection was owned by a mage of great power who had served the Kings of England for many years. Eventually however a particularly pious lord has taken offence to the mage and he became hunted. The temple that Baal now sat in was an attempt to escape that hunt. It was built in a part of the astral plane that sat between Earth and hell, and whilst it could be connected to either with ease it did not have to be. Therefore supposedly protecting his owner from his enemies.

From what Baal could divine, from the books and a couple of simple detection spells, the mage was not as good as he had thought and the temple was not as secure as he hoped. Clearly he had been caught and presumably killed leaving the temple to float between the worlds randomly connecting to both Earth and hell when powerful magic would draw its attention. Obviously Baal's own magic had been what had summoned it to appear beneath his office but it also meant that the connection wasn't permanent, and that he needed to work quickly. Still he knew he had a little time, so sure Rosie could wait a little longer, he continued to scan through the books to see what secret knowledge would be of use to him. Sure now that fate had delivered him all he needed to get his revenge on the bitch Laura.

***********

Rosie hesitated, she just didn't know what to do. It had started when her boss ordered her to work late and help with some stupid office move that had nothing to do with her. Then the power went out and despite all her logical thoughts had felt compelled to investigate the problem herself whilst she'd also suddenly felt hornier than she had for quite some time. She'd hurried off to the basement ahead of the other two, she couldn't stand Lauren and wanted to avoid spending any more time with her, all whilst ignoring the lust she'd started feeling. Unfortunately the basement was a lot bigger and more maze-like than she'd imagined and she'd quickly got lost, at one point she thought she'd heard the others' voices but they were soon muffled and seemed to be descending away from her. After what had seemed liked a very long time she'd eventually found her way back to the main passage only to be confronted by a dark stone archway that she was sure hadn't been there earlier. It was very odd and Rosie knew she should turn around and head back up to the office but something kept her standing there so now she was staring at the arch, wondering what she should do -- run or see where it went?

Rosie took a deep breath and made her decision taking a few steps toward the arch. She'd knew it wasn't the way out but its sudden appearance deeply intrigued Rosie and she had to see where it went. She justified the decision to herself with the logic that the others had perhaps descended down there too. Quickly, before she could change her mind she hurried down the stairs, her high heeled boots clicking on stone steps.

She found the stairs descended into a room weirder than anything she'd expected. It appeared like some kind of temple with a large altar in the centre. Rosie nervously walked towards the altar and saw that it was coated in a thick green slime which was slowly dribbling off the black stone onto the floor so that several large puddles were growing around it. She had no idea where it came from but didn't like the look off it and quickly turned away to examine the statues that lined the walls. Each depicted some kind of monstrous creature that looked like they'd been plucked straight out of a horror movie. Yet for some reason Rosie wasn't sure they were just the product of some sick artist's imagination, the details were too precise, the form too realistic - everything about them suggested they were carvings of real creatures, no matter how ridiculous that might seem.

Rosie knew such a conclusion should terrify her but it didn't. In fact as she studied each statue in turn she felt herself begin to get even more aroused than when she'd entered the basement. First it was just a stronger urge inside her pussy but then her nipples begin to harden, poking up through her bra and green dress, then she started to get wet. By the time she reached the sixth statue, which depicted a giant blob of tentacles, her black tights had become very wet around her hole and were sticking tightly to her skin. She was really beginning to regret the decision not to put some panties on that morning too.

The reasons for her fascination and excitement was that each monsters had been carved in the process of fucking one or more beautiful women. Each demon used a variety of cocks, tentacles and other appendages as each was unique but in every case the girls were obviously loving it, captured in a moment of orgasmic bliss. Rosie knew the whole idea of these monsters, real or not, fucking human women should disgust her but it didn't. All she could think of is what it would feel like to be in their place. She knew it was disgusting, that she should stop herself but at the same time just didn't care. She'd never done anything even remotely kinky in her live before, it had just never interested her but these thoughts, the idea of being screwed by a monster just turned her on and she wasn't going to stop herself now.

Excited to see what was next she reached the seventh statue, a giant six limbed insect-like creature who had a truly giant cock buried so deep in a girl that her stomach was quite distended, it was even more arousing the the rest. Rosie was again wracked with indecision, on one hand she knew she should run back up the stairs and get out of the weird place but on the other hand she'd never felt quite as aroused as this before. Before her mind had even decided what to do her body was reacting and her hand was drifting underneath the hem of her short, green dress - she was desperately keen to touch herself whilst imaging she was the girl with the massive demon cock in her.

Her indecision only lasted a second more and she let out a small moan as her fingers pressed against her nylon covered hole, her juices squeezing out of the fabric of her tights between her fingers. She pushed harder and harder, fingers pushing into her hole, stretching the nylon, her thumb pushing down on her hub. She had just started to rub up and down when she heard noises on the stairs behind her. Thinking perhaps it was the others she yanked her hand off herself and turned towards the stairway to greet them.

As Rosie turned she saw a passageway on the other side of the room, she hadn't seen it before but it clearly led further underground. She took a step or two towards it, intrigued as to where it went, when she saw a shape in the shadows halfway down the tunnel. She walked closer to it still until she could see into the dark more clearly. She gasped -- the shape was a tentacle, about three inches wide, pale white and obviously dripping in some kind of ichor, As she watched it pulled back, vanishing into the darkness of the passageway.

Turning back to the stairs she could hear someone descending, though they were still some way above the room. With an erotic thrill shooting through her body, Rosie made a snap decision and immediately ran toward the tunnel, her black ankle boots clattering on the stone flooring.

She reached the tunnel entrance and hurried down it, there was even less light than in the temple room but enough of the old candles were left alight in wall alcoves for her to see her way. and more importantly to see the tentacle vanish around the corner at the end of the passageway. She hurried after it, another erotic buzz shooting through her. She couldn't believe what she was doing, she normally didn't even sleep with guys until they'd been on half a dozen dates but now she was chasing after some kind of demonic monster with the full intention of letting it fuck her, all because some statues suggested it might be quite fun. Rosie knew it was madness but couldn't stop herself, she'd become instantly obsessed with the idea of having some tentacle abuse her pussy, so instead of stopping she picked up her pace and ran after the beast.

She ran down one passageway after another, passing various dark rooms and even more of the statues. The place seemed huge and she could easily have got lost but at each turning the tentacle was waiting for her, vanishing around the corner as she got close. She figured it knew she was coming and couldn't understand why it didn't just wait for her. As corridor after corridor flashed past her she got increasingly frustrated, She was so horny she needed to fuck something urgently.

"Please! Wait! Please!" She cried out as the tentacle sat waiting at yet another junction. Yet once again as she got within a few metres of it, it vanished around the corner.

Screaming in frustration Rosie dashed around the corner but stopped short immediately after. She finally knew why the thing hadn't waited for her -- most of it hadn't moved.

Rosie now stood in a huge cavern which was lit by dozens of large flaming torches embedded in the ground yet the walls and roof were still hidden by darkness. In the middle of the cavern was the tentacles owner, it was a huge white skinned blob of flesh, easily fifty metres in diameter. It was featureless apart from dozens of the tentacles which sprouted from all around it's body. Each looked like the one Rosie had followed though they varied in length, some looked hundreds of metres long, others perhaps only ten. The demons body and all the tentacles were dripping in a clear, slimy gunk which ran off its form and covered much of the cavern.

Rosie took a few steps forward, the heels of her boots splashing into the pool of slime that spread over the floor. For the briefest moment she was unsure what to do, the thing was more alien than she'd ever expected, there was just no way she should find it sexually attractive yet she couldn't deny the lust she was still feeling. It was so strange she was just overwhelmed with lust. She needed something to enter her urgently, she didn't care what it was and it may as well be a demonic blob. In fact she wanted it to be the blob, she didn't know why but she had to let it have her. She needed it to fuck her. Her decision made Rosie walked towards the creature.

"Hi." She said a little nervously as the blob pulsated in front of her. "Um, I don't mind if you want to, um,you know, fuck me."

The demon didn't respond, its tentacles just continued to wave about in the air or slither around the cavern. A couple slid a few metres away from Rosie but her hopes were dashed as the second she took a step toward them, her boots sinking deeper into the slime, they pulled right back, away from her at some speed.

"I know you monster things like fucking girls. I saw the statues." Still there was no response and she began to wonder if the monster could even understand her or perhaps this one wasn't one of the ones that fucked girls. Yet she didn't think so. She was sure it has tempted her here for one reason only, a thought that aroused her even more, but then why wasn't it reacting to her?

"Don't you want to fuck me? Please. I'm really horny, I need you." Rosie said, again with no response, beginning to get desperate now, fearing the aching desire in her pussy wouldn't be answered.

Deciding she had to take action she she unzipped the back of her dress and let it fall to the ground leaving her standing before the monster in just her underwear and ankle boots.

"Please! I need you! I'll do anything." She begged it, beginning to panic a little.

Yet there was still no change in the blob so Rosie pulled off her black bra, putting her small but pert tits on clear display. She then reached down and with both hands tore off her tights, pulling the nylon away from her body until she finally stood naked apart from her black boots. Her tanned skin glistened with the beads of sweat that had formed as she'd chased the tentacle and she gently ran her hands over her curves. Rosie knew she was looking gorgeous and that they were few men who'd not be tempted by her beautiful body on full display and slick with sweat. Yet still the blob didn't stir.

"Look! I'm naked! I'm all yours! I'll be your fuck toy. Do whatever you want with me. Please, just make me cum! I beg you, make my cum!" Rosie screamed at the blob, knowing if it didn't respond this time she'd just have to frig herself off. She has to cum soon.

Despite her pleading there was still no reaction. Rosie lowered herself to the slimy ground with a sigh of disappointment, her knees sinking into the thick bed of white slime on the floor as her hand slipped between her legs. She knew something had to make her cum even if it had to be herself.

Then suddenly, as her fingertip pressed into her hole, her pleading was finally answered. With shocking speed a cluster of the tentacles dived off the ground and rushed towards her. Rosie barely had time to let out a squeal of surprise and delight before they wrapped around her. Within seconds her limbs and body were all entangled in the tentacles, with perhaps twenty wrapped around her in total. They felt warm, rubbery and very sticky against her skin. Rosie thought it was more than a little gross but the revulsion only seemed to make her even more excited -- being abused by something so inhuman and foul was now all she wanted.

"Yesss!!" She screamed as the one of the tentacles found it's way between her legs and shoved it's tip into her pussy. She'd finally got the penetration she had so desperately wanted. The tentacles now writhed all over her body, coating her in the thick white slime, wrapping around her breasts and limbs, sliding around her curves and firmly pushing into her holes. The one in her pussy had only been the start, it was soon joined by two more of the rubbery appendages, causing her to briefly squeal again as they entered her. She then let out a long scream, a mix of surprise and pleasure, as one worked it's way around the curves of her arse and pushed it's way into her tight arsehole. No one had ever fucked in that hole before but she knew instantly that she liked it, it got even better when a second tentacle forced it's way in too, driving deep into her anus.

Her holes now full the tentacles suddenly lifted the gorgeous brunette into the air. Rosie has not been expecting that and cried out, more in fear than anything this time. But she quickly realised the tentacles were very strong and had no trouble in holding her steady, in fact they seemed to be moving her gently and carefully -- she'd have said tenderly if that hadn't been a crazy word to describe being fucked in both holes by a giant tentacled blob. In any case the tentacles merely moved her closer to the demon's main body, still holding her up in the air and allowing several of the shorter appendages to reach up and caress her too. Knowing she was quite safe in their grasp Rosie relaxed and began to enjoy the feeling of the five slimy tentacles in her cunt and arse.

"Gahhh..arrghhhh!" She cried as the previously almost immobile tentacles began to slide about inside her. She looked down, passed her pert breasts which were each wrapped in a writhing tentacle, passed her flat belly which was slick with a coating of the white slime, and to her pussy where beneath her neatly trimmed curls she could she the three thick appendages sliding in and out of her. Each was over an inch thick, a pale, sickly white and glistened with slime. It should have been a disgusting sight but instead Rosie found it deeply arousing. She thought it was beautiful and only wished she could see what the two ramming into her sexy, pert butt looked like.

The time for such thoughts passed when she saw a fourth tentacle sliding up towards her pussy, she already felt stretched and Rosie worried that any more would start to hurt. With her whole body in the clutches of the demon however there was nothing she could do and it soon slammed into her, forcing it's way between the other three. However she'd been wrong, there was no pain, only even greater pleasure.

"Yeesssss!!! Ahhhh..urgghhh!" Rosie groaned as the six demonic tentacles inside her really begun to pick up their pace, each thrust driving her wilder and wilder. Unable to respond in any way she just lent back in the monster's grasp and let it give her the best fuck she'd ever had.

"Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh!" Soon she felt her orgasm approach, her whole, slime coated body was primed to explode and as the tentacles pushed into her one final time she did.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!" She cried out, a massive scream which echoed around the huge cavern. The very core of Rosie's being cried out in pleasure, every atom in her body tingled with her peak. It was unbelievable and better than anything she'd ever felt before.

The long seconds of her initial climax slipped away but the tentacles hadn't stopped and neither had Rosie's orgasm. After a moment she realised she wasn't coming back down to normality but she was still cumming, new peaks hitting her every few seconds. She didn't know her body was capable of such ecstasy and for the moment didn't care, she just didn't want it to stop.

She screamed again as the fifth or sixth peak, she'd been quite unable to keep count, hit her. As it did two of the tentacles in her cunt slipped out, for a terrible moment she thought that demon was done but two more quickly took their place and resumed fucking her. They started to push her to yet another climax even though the first half dozen still hadn't ebbed away. Rosie realised, as a third tentacle pushed into her already abused anus, that the monster was keeping in her state of bliss, forcing her to constantly cum. It was amazing and she wanted nothing more than for it to continue. Perhaps she considered with her last rational thought before pure animal lust took over, the creature could keep her like that for hours. And, of course, it did.

***********

Baal has spent hours studying the tomes in the library, using his magic to transport the most precious and useful ones back to his sanctum. He'd knew he'd dallied too long and Rosie could be anywhere but he's just been too interested. So finally, with his initial survey of the collection complete, he stood and restarted his search for the girl.

This time he was quickly successful and after only a few minutes walked into a huge, shadowy cavern. Clearly a large demon had been there recently, Baal could literally feel the power of its magic tingling over his skin and more obviously much of the cavern was coated in a thick white slime. For a moment he wasn't sure why it would have left but then he saw a shape in the middle of the cavern, and concluded the monster had probably got tired. For laying on her back in a particularly deep pool of slime was Rosie. She'd obviously been fucked, probably for quite some time by the creature, as she was totally naked, utterly coated in slime and, as Baal could see from the angle he stood at, her pussy was still gaping open. Obviously whatever foul thing or things it had fucked her with they had left quite the mark. He just wondered if she'd enjoyed it.