The Cowboy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roper looked at Kay with sadness and regret in his eyes. “Chuck I hope you folks don’t leave tomorrow until I get back to say good-bye to ya’ll.”

“We won’t be leaving till afternoon Roper, we should still be here when you get back in,” her uncle replied.

Roper headed to the barn to help the men load the bobcat on the truck. The wind was starting to pick up and George said a storm was brewing and they had better get inside and listen to the weather station.

Kay stood watching them from the front porch where she was sitting. It wasn’t raining yet but the wind was getting stronger. She watched as Roper got in behind the wheel of the flatbed and headed to the southern most part of the ranch.

Just then Betty and her aunt came out onto the porch carrying some boxes, then Uncle Chuck and George followed carrying some more. “What’s going on,” she asked them? “There’s a big storm headed this way. Jim is going to have his hands full fixing hot meals for the men and keeping the coffee going, he won’t have much time to get the cabins ready for the men so Betty is going out with Jake to give Jim a hand,” George explained. Just then Jake pulled up the to front drive jumping out of the truck and running up the steps.

“I can go out and help Jim with everything George, Betty can stay here and out of the storm.”

“Honey are you sure, you don’t have to do this you know.”

“I want to and it’s the least I can do to repay you for having me as your guest. I want to help out anyway I can George,” she told him.

“Ok, your on, Betty will have her hands full here at the main house as it is, these storms always make a mess of things around here and we just keep the food and coffee hot and ready for the men who eat whenever they can take a break.”

“Great, I’ll just run up and toss something into a bag and be right down,” she said as she ran up the stairs. She tossed a few things into a bag and was headed back down the stairs in less than two minutes.

They were just putting the last of the boxes into the truck when she came downstairs. She kissed everyone good-bye and got in the truck with Jake. The hour drive took them 45 minutes longer with the rain and wind. Twice she and Jake had to get out to remove branches that were laying across the road.

Jim was glad for her help, he already had big pots of stew simmering on the huge stove and trays of biscuits in the oven. He had four big coffee makers going and two men were filling up a dozen big thermos’s when she got there. The high winds had already knocked out the power lines but they had power thanks to the huge generator. Jim showed her where all the bedding was kept so she could go make up the cabins for the men. He told her the boss always stayed in the last cabin, the one furthest from the others.

She gathered up enough bedding for three cabins putting it all into a huge plastic bag to keep everything dry and headed to the cabins. The winds were gale force now and she was having a hell of a time getting back from Roper’s cabin. She had just finished making his up and headed back to the main bunk house.

Half dozen of the men were there when she got back already eating. Roper was sending them in, in groups of six to eat and rest for an hour. Then when they returned he would send in another group. Kay helped Jim serve the food and kept the coffee filled in their mugs. She was rolling out another batch of biscuits for Jim as the first group left. She was just taking out the hot biscuits when the next group arrived. She helped Jim serve them and get them all coffee then went back to making another batch of biscuits.

Roper came in with the third group, at first he didn’t see Kay over by the stove. He looked tired and had a deep frown on his forehead. He sat down with his back to her, she finished piling the hot biscuits onto the platter and took them over to the table. She reached around him to sit the platter down. “Here’s some hot biscuits for your stew guys,” she said.

Roper looked up when he heard her voice, shock written all over his face at seeing her there, the shocked look was replaced by a smile. “What are you doing out here Kay?”

“I offered to help out so that Betty could stay back at the house to keep things going there for the men.” She turned and walked back out into the kitchen to put the next batch of biscuits in the oven. She didn’t hear Roper come up behind her.

He leaned down close to her ear speaking softly so that no one could overhear what he was saying to her. “Where are you sleeping?”

She didn’t look up from her work, “in the last cabin.”

He chuckled, reached around in front of her letting his arm brush across her breast as he did so. “That’s right.”

Roper told Jim that the men had the fence line patched up pretty good but were going to stay out there in shifts during the storm making sure there was no more damage. He would be sending two groups back in about a half hour to clean up and bed down. They were going to work in 4 hour shifts.

“The extra men are going to be bunking in the three extra rooms upstairs Miss and the rest on cots downstairs here. You can use the other room at the top of the stairs,” Jim was saying.

“That’s ok Jim, I’ll stay in one of the cabins instead that way you can let three men use the room I would be in instead of one girl taking up the whole room,”she told him smiling at him. That way no one has to sleep on a cot. With the cabins and the four rooms in the main house that had three single beds in each of them, everyone would have a nice place to sleep and not be put out. She helped Jim do the dishes then he excused himself and headed off to bed. They made sure that there were two of the big pots of coffee left for the men when they came in.

She headed out to Roper’s cabin, and thought the damn wind was going to blow her away it was so strong. She was reaching for the handle on the cabin door when it swung open and Roper pulled her inside kissing her hard. “What the fuck took you so long to get your ass out here, I’ve been here for over a half hour?”

“I thought you would come back to the main house and take a shower then I was going to come out to the cabin while you showered,”she told him sweetly.

“I wanted to make sure you got in the right damn cabin so I’ve been waiting for you.”

“Had you looked around Roper you would have noticed my bag sitting on the chair over there and my gown laying on top of the bag.”

He glanced to the chair and sure enough there was her bag with a black gown laying on top of it. He leaned down and kissed her again, “don’t move I’ll be back in 15 minutes,” he told he as he walked out the door heading to the main house.

Kay undressed and slipped the gown on, then she climbed into bed and waited for Roper to return. The storm outside was raging, Kay enjoyed storms they made her adrenalin pump faster. She had always loved thunderstorms since a small child. It was the wildness in them that fascinated her.

Roper was back in 15 minutes exactly. He said nothing when he came inside, just quickly removed his clothes and climbed into bed with her. “I thought I told you not to move,” he said as his hand reached under her gown to caress a breast.

“Like the song says...shut up and kiss me Roper.” She reached up and pulled his head down to hers kissing him hungrily. Their tongues dueled in their mouths fighting for control, his winning out in the end. Her hands were roaming down his back and sides while his free hand was seeking out her moistness.

Roper was moving down her body and she stopped him, pulling his head up. “Oh no you don’t cowboy, your going to fuck me before you do anything else tonight.”

Roper could hear the urgency in her voice, and he complied with her wishes. He lifted her legs to his shoulders and entered her slowly. He took long, slow strokes at first, then increased his tempo. He was pounding into her with each stroke of his cock. If the woman was the one leading in their sex play he enjoyed their slow lovemaking, but if Roper was the aggressor he liked his fucking fast and hard.

He stopped long enough to pull her up and tell her to get on her hands and knees. He got behind her and rammed his cock back into her wet slit. He loved fucking this way, enjoyed seeing his cock sliding in and out of her pussy with each stroke. He reached forward and grabbed her hair wrapping it around his hand. He pulled but not enough to hurt only to control. He felt her body tense and knew she was going to come. She moaned as he felt her muscles tighten around his cock. He wasn’t ready to come as she had so nicely gotten him off in the car on the way home from dinner earlier that evening.

He fucked her like that for a long time, then he pressed her down onto the mattress and rolled them both onto their sides so he could fuck her more slowly. He lifted her leg up over his, as he fucked her.

She could feel his cock twitching inside her and knew he would be coming soon. “Roper I want you to be facing me when you come, I want to see your face, your eyes,” she told him breathlessly.

He pushed her onto her back again and lifted her legs pressing them back into her chest as he slammed her hard with his cock. He was going to come and he had a feeling so was she. She tensed, her back arched and she covered him with her juices, Roper came right behind her filling her with his seed. He let her legs down and collapsed on top of her.

“Roper....I want to ask you something, she told him softly.

He lifted his head and looked at her, “what is it Kay?”

“Why is there a picture of me in the bedside table?”

Roper tensed. Fuck, he had forgot about the picture being there. He was trying to think of some lie to tell her but thought he had better just tell her the truth. “It’s my favorite picture of you that George had taken on one of his trips with your uncle.”

“That didn’t really answer my question Roper and you know it. Why do YOU have it, and why is it here?

He rolled off her and lay next to her, she was never going to believe him if he told her the truth. "I had a crush on you when George first started showing me the pictures of his trips up north. You were a little older than me, but it was a boyhood crush is all."

“I might believe that Roper except that picture is one taken when I was 33, thirteen years ago and you were no boy then Roper. In fact I don’t remember George taking that picture but I do remember when it was."

“Kay why do you look so sad in that picture? I’ve always wondered what it was that had made you look so lost and sad?”

Kay knew exactly why she looked sad that day, she will never forget it. She had just found out that the man she loved with all her heart after divorcing her husband had been unfaithful to her. She had known for days but was trying to get all the hurt and crying out of her before telling him to get out of her life. She hadn’t wanted him to think she had fallen apart over it. She wanted him to think she was strong instead of how utterly weak she felt. It was that night that she finally had enough strength in her to tell him to leave.

At first he denied it, and it was his denying it that gave her the added resolve to stay strong. When she had presented him with the facts he finally admitted defeat and left. He had tried to patch things up with her for two weeks. He would call her everyday, send flowers, leave messages on the machine when she wouldn’t answer the phone and then finally just showing up on her doorstep begging her to take him back. She had made it clear that she would never be able to trust him again. If he had lied and cheated once he would do it again. That night was the last time she saw him. She told Roper the whole thing and then asked him again why he had the picture.

“You want the truth ok, but I doubt very much that your going to believe me.”

He had sat up in bed running his hand through his hair like you do when you feel like you have no other choices to make. Kay stayed quiet giving him time to gather his thoughts so he could explain to her.

“I told you that I had a crush on you most of my boyhood. I would even fantasize about you Kay. Each time George came home from a trip I was eager to see any new pictures he had of you. George was always explaining each one to me, where it was taken, when, what you were doing and so on. When he came back from one trip he told me you had gotten married and he didn’t like the guy one bit, neither did your uncle. He said he wasn’t even sure that you did. My heart broke. Some other guy was holding you, kissing you, and making love to you and I couldn’t stand it."

"Six months later I met Sally and within a couple of months I asked her to marry me. I didn’t love her but I was hurt and lonely. She was a lousy wife, and we spent most of our time fighting. George didn’t like her either but he kept that to himself. When she found out I didn’t own the ranch she turned into a real shrew. George had known she was nothing but a gold digger and set her straight that I owned no part of the ranch like she thought."

"She was pregnant and the whole pregnancy she complained about it. As soon as Mark was born she left. She wanted no part of him or of being a mother. I wasn’t going to let her get away with just deserting him so George convinced me to file abandonment on her and get full custody of Mark. We set it up that she would sign over all rights to him or she would have to pay child support. She was furious but as George said if she had found out that George had given me the ranch she would come back someday and try to make a claim against it."

"She was pissed years later when she found out, she tried to become a mother and tried to get me to take her back. She did finally start seeing our son and over the years he has forgiven her for deserting him. George, his wife and Betty helped me raise Mark and he thinks of them as his grandparents."

"Then George came back and told me that you had divorced your husband, I was very happy Kay. I had loved you all my life. I had been in love with your pictures never having met the woman in them. When George told me on his next trip that you had been living with someone I felt shot down again. I was going to go up north and meet you for myself and drag you back here. I was convinced I could make you love me Kay. Then he showed me that picture and I saw the lost and sadness in you and knew that I was still living in a damn fantasy world!"

"I thought I had gotten over all of that when George told me you were coming to visit Chuck and would be coming here for a weekend. I really never intended for what happened to happen Kay, I couldn’t control myself. I have no other excuse for my behavior other than years of loving you."

Kay had been shocked at first listening to his declaration of love for her, then as he talked more and more she knew this man had really and truly been in love with her for over 20 years. Kay had known last night that she was going to move here and that she wanted to get closer to Roper, she knew that she loved him and wanted to show him that she did. But she was afraid that he would never believe her after only knowing him for two days.

“So tell me something Roper...would you make an honest woman of me or would we have to sneak around if I moved here?”

“What are you saying Kay? I knew you would find this funny and not believe me but I swear to you this is no laughing matter to me at all.”

She pulled him back down to her and kissed him tenderly. “Roper would you believe me if I told you that after only knowing you two days that I had fallen in love with you?”

“Honestly, don’t play with me Kay not about this, I’m serious. I’ve been racking my brain all day trying to think up some reason how George could get your aunt and uncle to stay a couple more days. When the storm hit and I had to go out with the men I just knew I’d lost you. I was sure you would convince them to leave before I got back.”

“Honestly Roper I’ve fallen in love with you......... now will you shut up and kiss me?”

12