The Creation of M.P.S.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooh," cooed Ashley.

"I'd drag my tongue back and forth inside your pussy. When my tongue moved to the top of your pussy the tip of my tongue would touch the underside of your engorged clit, and when my tongue slid to the bottom of your pussy it would push out a tiny rivulet of pussy juice that would trickle out of the bottom of your pussy and puddle in the puckered folds of your asshole. I'd slowly pull my lips away, sit back, and admire the view while sucking on my four fingers. Once those fingers are dripping with saliva I'd slowly wiggle three fingers into that tight, wet pussy of yours until my little finger presses up against your asshole. With a little push, the tip of my little finger sinks into your tight little asshole up to the first knuckle. My thumb presses firmly against the underside of your clit. Slowly, I'd withdraw my hand and watch both of your orifices close, only to be forced open again as I push my fingers back into you again. This time, my little finger sinks in to the second knuckle, my three fingers grate against the tight walls of your gripping pussy, and my thumb pushes up against the underside of your clit, slowly rubbing it back and forth and back and forth. My god, Ashley, I can feel your asshole pulsing around my finger."

"Un hunh," she whimpered.

"Ashley?"

"Hunh?" she asked, her voice trance-like.

"Are you playing with yourself?"

"God yes, are you kidding. Please keep talking. This is really intense," she said breathlessly, almost sounding a little annoyed that I had stopped to ask such a silly question.

"How so?" I asked.

"Well, most guys that call want me to do all the talking, and they're all like, 'Yeah, take it all bitch!' and I just say my standard lines and run through my routine, and they cum after like two minutes and usually never even say goodbye, just hang up, but you're like all into detail and all, and I'm really enjoying this," she explained.

"Well, good. Then I'll just continue."

"Please do. You have no idea how wet my pussy is right now."

"So, while my fingers are wiggling inside your wet pussy and my little finger is slowly sawing back and forth in your asshole, and my thumb is mashing against the underside of your clit, I'd take my right hand and pull on your erect nipples. First your left nipple, then your right one." I paused. "Ashley?"

"Yes?" she breathed.

"What are you doing?"

"Everything you've described. I've got three fingers in my pussy, my little finger is in my asshole, I'm pulling on my nipples, and I'm about to fucking cum," she said.

"Oooh, good, because that's when I'd lean in and suck your swollen clit into my mouth and beat it mercilessly back and forth with the very tip of my tongue. Holy shit, Ashley, your pussy just tightened up around my fingers!" All I heard was short, sharp breathes as I imagined Ashley fingering herself to orgasm. Then she let out a long strangled moan.

"Holy fuck, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm fucking cumming," she grunted, her voice trembling as her orgasm overtook her. I held my rock hard cock at the base and watched the pre-cum cascade over my knuckles. I dared not stroke it or it would have exploded all over my hand, and I wasn't ready to cum just yet. Delayed gratification is so much more intense. After about ten seconds of listening to her get her breathing under control I spoke.

"Sounds like you just had a little orgasm there."

"God yes, did you hear me? I so needed that."

"I bet you did. Think you can muster another one 'cause I haven't cum yet?"

"With you talking, fuck yeah!"

"Good. It's time to get kinky with that big dildo of yours."

"Cool. God, I can't believe you're still hard!"

"And I'm standing in front of you holding that hard cock at the base with the head just inches from your lips. Ashley, I want you to pick up that dildo and kiss the head of it as if it were my cock." Her lips made the most delicious sounding smooch into the phone as I listened to her kiss the head of her dildo. "Mmmh, yeah, now run your lips down the side of my shaft and back up to the head. Ooh, yeah, now swirl your tongue around the head and run your lips down the other side of my shaft." I listened intently as she slobbered noisily all over her dildo and pretended it was being done to my throbbing cock. I took the risk and slid my hand up my shaft, over the head and back down to the base leaving my rigid member again glistening with pre-cum.

"Ooh, my dildo is dripping with saliva," she purred.

"Ashley, open your mouth and let me slowly slide my cock in, over your tongue, deep into your mouth, until the head slides across your soft palate, and touches the back of your throat." She gagged then retched. "Is it too much cock for you, baby?" I asked.

"Hold on, I'll be right back. I've got a great technique for you," she said. I heard her put the phone down and I whispered to Sarah, but there was no reply. I heard her walking around in the bedroom and wondered what the fuck she could be doing. Had she lost interest? I listened at the receiver and heard both women return to the phone. "Sorry, I'm back. I just went into the bathroom and sprayed a little chloraceptic into my throat. It takes away the gag reflex."

"Really!"

"Yeah, now you can listen to me try to deep-throat this ten inch dildo." What followed was an obscene mixture of slurping, gurgling, swallowing, gulping, and gagging that eventually became a low, nasaly hum. There was a deep guttural retch followed by Ashley's gasping as if she'd just held her breath.

"Wow, Ashley! That sounded so hot!" I exclaimed, gripping my cock just below the head to ward off ejaculation. "How much of my cock did you get down your throat?"

"That was about seven inches on that one."

"Wow, does that make your mouth fill up with that clear saliva when you slide it down your throat like that?"

"Yeah and it's all slimy and bubbly."

"Can you stick it back down your throat again, and when that clear saliva fills your mouth, will you let it drip off of your lower lip onto your pussy?"

"OK," she said and proceeded to begin again with the sloppy sounds of a woman trying to inhale a huge, rubbery fuck stick. Again there was the moan and hum of a throat stuffed to capacity, but what followed was not the retching withdrawal of a swallowed phallus, but a rhythmic slurping like that of a tongue licking a messy pop-sicle. I stroked my cock quickly three more times in response to that heavenly sound. I forced myself to stop again as I heard Ashley slide the dildo from deep in her throat. "Did you hear that?"

"Yeah, what was that?"

"That was me licking your balls while your cock was all the way down my throat," she said, speaking over the mouthful of saliva she cradled on her tongue.

"You wouldn't believe how hard my cock is right now."

"You wouldn't believe how wet my pussy is right now."

"Man, you look so hot sitting there on the side of the bed with strands of saliva dripping off of your chin onto your exposed, swollen pussy lips."

"Do I look good enough to fuck, Zach?"

"Fuck yeah, baby."

"Will you fuck me, Zach? Fuck me and make me cum again all over your hard cock?" she pleadingly whimpered.

"Turn around and kneel down on the bed," I ordered. This was it. I wasn't going to deny myself any longer. "Reach back under you, between your thighs, and position the head of that dildo so that it has parted those fat pussy lips of yours, but don't push it in yet."

"Why not?"

"I want to tease you a bit first. I'd be standing behind you holding my cock at the base and smearing all of the pre-cum that's oozing out of the tip all over those fleshy pussy lips of yours."

"Oooh, yeah, I like it when you rub your hard cock all over my swollen pussy. Oooh, yeah. Drag it over my clit," she whispered into the mouthpiece. Then she gave another sexy giggle and said, "Wow, my swollen pussy lips completely cover the whole head of your cock and you haven't even penetrated me yet." That did it. My hand started stroking my rigid shaft in earnest. I was pumping bottom to top, almost allowing my cock to leave my hand before sliding it back through my tightening fist.

"Ashley, I want you to do two things for me," I said, my movements making my voice tremble. I spoke deliberately and very slowly. "When I say 'Go' I want you to start fucking yourself with that ten inch dildo with the sole purpose of making yourself cum, and while you're doing that I want you to say two things. I want you to say, 'Fuck me,' and I want you to say, 'Oh my god, you're going to make me cum again,' over and over, until we cum."

"K," she whimpered.

"Go." She started cooing, and moaning, and whimpering, as she repeated those lust filled words over and over again. I could hear the slurping sounds of her dildo sliding in and out of her wet pussy echoing throughout her apartment. My scrotum began to crinkle and tighten as my balls drew themselves into position to disgorge their contents through my shaft and out into who knows where. It sounded like she was close to orgasm too, but the echoing sound seemed out of synch, like it wasn't an echo at all, but two pussies being fucked separately in the same room. I shortened my stroke, concentrating it on the area just bellow the head, and doubled my efforts.

Ashley finally broke her mantra and began mumbling and moaning, "OhmygodI'mcomingI'mcomingI'mcoming." A pussy farted. The squishing sounds of dildos being forced in and out of wet pussies constricting in orgasm filled the air. Ashley squeaked an orgasmic groan and gasped for air. My balls let fly as a pearly stream of jism rocketed from the tip, followed by a second, and a third. Gobs of semen landed on the back of my hand and my thigh. A pussy farted again, followed by a muffled scream, and a phone click.

"Hello?"

"Hello?"

"Ashley?"

"Yeah?" Her breathing was still elevated.

"You all right?" I asked.

"God that was great. I came so hard. I'm shaking."

"Me too."

"Wow. Can I bottle you up and take you home?" she said, laughing.

"Sorry, I'm married."

"Well, at least promise me that you'll call me again, and ask for Ashley."

"Sure will. Well, I've got quite a mess to clean up, but it was nice talking to you, Ashley."

"Likewise, Zach," she purred.

"Good bye."

"Bye-bye," she whispered in sexy little voice. I hung up the phone and hurried down the hall to the linen closet to get a towel while holding my cum-covered erection up so that it wouldn't drip on the floor. I turned the corner into our bedroom and was greeted by the sight of Sarah lying on her back across the bed, a pillow covering her face, her jeans and panties bunched at her ankles, knees bent, and her thighs wide open. On the bed between her legs was a wet spot the size of a dinner plate. In her left hand, a cordless telephone, in her right, a black, eight inch dildo, caked with the white frosting it had just dragged from her pussy.

Chapter 5

As expected, Sarah was to go away for a week on business, and I saw this as an opportunity for some real fun. Unfortunately, I still couldn't convince Sarah to have phone sex with me.

"First of all, I'm not going to put a dildo in my bag and have it show up on the x-ray machine at the airport," she explained. "And secondly, I'm not going to be a female alone in a strange city in a strange hotel talking on the phone while fucking myself with a dildo just for your pleasure. Who knows what sort of security cameras they've installed! I mean, some pervert at the desk could be listening in on the line, or some guy next door may hear me and I'm just not going to do it, so forget it."

"We could use our cell phones," I offered meekly.

"You know how I feel about using cell phones! Don't send me pornographic text messages and stop sending me pictures of your erections over the phone! They keep records of those things at the phone company!" said Sarah. Or was I talking to Kate? I couldn't tell, and that fact bothered me. In fact, it down right pissed me off. Had Kate completely taken over Sarah? Was Kate preventing Sarah from becoming My Personal Slut? Was all my hard work to be undone by Kate? I decided it was time to kill Kate once and for all. I concocted a plan. I remembered a saying from ancient Greece; "The gods first drive mad those they wish to destroy." Well, I decided my plan would surely drive Kate mad, and well on her way to destruction.

As luck would have it, I too was scheduled to go out of town on business for three days the week after Sarah returned from her trip. While Sarah was out of town, I went to Victoria's Secret and bought a sexy little pair of pink thong panties. The important detail here is little. I wanted there to be no doubt that these panties did not belong to Sarah. Once home, I first rubbed the panties with the scent from one of those sample perfume cards that arrive in the mail to give them the scent of the "other woman." Then, I took them to bed with me so that when I woke the next day for my morning wank, I could finish authenticating my prop. I awakened with a massive erection that I quickly began to manipulate. Holding up the little panties and fantasizing about the little shaved pussy they could have cradled made my cock throb and begin to ooze pre-cum. I draped the tiny triangular gusset over the tip of my cock, making sure that my pre-cum was smeared all over the material. When they were sufficiently soiled, I laid them to the side and wanked myself to orgasm thinking about how much I loved fucking Sarah from behind. Finally, from a box of condoms I'd purchased ages ago, I ripped open a foiled packet and flushed the condom down the toilet. The foil packet and the panties were then put into the pocket of one of my pairs of pants and dropped into the hamper.

"Just wait 'til Kate finds these!" I said out loud. I guess I was hoping that Sarah would think that I'd gone out and found a real slut to satisfy my hunger for slutty behavior and be pissed at Kate for interfering with my attempts to transform her, Sarah, into My Personal Slut. Once Sarah had told Kate to take a hike, I'd tell Sarah the truth and we'd live happily ever after in sexual bliss, me and My Personal Slut.

Sarah came home on a Friday. We didn't have sex. I came downstairs Sunday morning ready to leave as Sarah was gathering laundry.

"Can you take me to the airport so I don't have to pay for parking or a cab?" I asked.

"Sure," she said. The short ride to the airport was filled with small talk, and airport security made our goodbye very brief.

"See you on Tuesday," I said as I exited the car without giving her a goodbye kiss. The deception had begun. I didn't call to say I had arrived safely. I didn't call her on Monday either. Finally, I called her Tuesday morning and asked her if she'd pick me up from the airport that evening.

"My flight gets in at 7:55 P.M." I told her.

"You know, Zach, I've been thinking," she began. "I really missed you, and you didn't call, and I decided that maybe I could put a little more effort into becoming your personal slut."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I've been a little bitch about it and I'm really sorry. I'd like to make it up to you some how," she said.

"Really?" I said again, still rather shocked at how well my plan was working.

"Yes, really," she giggled. "I want to do something for you that lets you know that I'm really Your Personal Slut." My mind raced. This was a golden opportunity that I wasn't about to pass up.

"OK," I said. "Tonight, before you pick me up from the airport I want you to shower and shave, and you do know what I mean by 'shave'," I asked.

"Yes," she whispered.

"Then I want you to rub that baby oil into your skin like you do," I continued.

"OK."

"Put on your pearls."

"OK."

"And your black pumps."

"Un hunh."

"And top it off with only your Mack."

"My what," she said.

"Your raincoat. Your Mackintosh raincoat." I said. "And don't button it, just wrap it and tie the belt around your waist."

"Anything else," she asked.

"Yeah, meet me in the baggage claim area. OK?"

"K." she said. I hung up.

As you could have predicted, my flight was an hour late leaving LAX, which meant I missed my connection at O'hare, and didn't get into BWI until 10:00. I figured Sarah probably had gone home and changed once she figured out the delays, but to my surprise she was seated in the baggage claim area, her shiny brown legs crossed with the raincoat opened up to her mid thigh. She looked so sexy I had to smile. She returned the smile. I stood with the rest of the passengers inside the gated area near the baggage carousel and waited for my bag to arrive. On the other side of the concourse Sarah sat on a bench between the rental car counters and the skycap's station, her back to the window. As the skycaps walked to and fro helping passengers with their luggage, they never missed an opportunity to openly stare at Sarah's naked legs when they passed. As they organized the luggage tags at their station they'd stare, shake their heads as if in disbelief, then stare some more.

Having gathered my bag, I turned from the carousel as Sarah rose to greet me. It was in no way apparent that she wore nothing under her rain coat. I even wondered if she had in fact chickened out. We walked quickly and quietly toward the parking garage. I took her silence to be nervousness. I didn't think she was pissed at me, but there was some sort tension in the air. I had to get some info.

"Well?" I asked.

"I've got something to tell you, but I want to wait 'til we get to the car," she said, quickening her pace. I hurried to keep up with her.

"So, did you follow through with my request?" I asked.

"God, yes, and it's made me feel extremely sexy and extremely horny," she said, grabbing my arm and squeezing it as we walked.

"Where the fuck did you park?" I asked as we walked further into the garage past more and more empty parking spaces. Finally I spotted our vehicle all the way in the corner of the garage, nestled behind a thick concrete column that supported the level above.

"As soon as I left the house, the reality of what I was about to do made my pussy begin to moisten," she said as I threw the bag in the trunk and unlocked the doors. No sooner had I sat down than she was leaning over to kiss me. Her lips were full and soft, and her kiss had a lusty urgency to it. She undid my tie and began to unbutton my shirt. "I was sitting there in the concourse and I swear that every man that looked at me could tell that I was naked under my coat," she said, kissing my bare chest. She reached for my belt and began to unfasten it. "Sitting there in the airport naked except for a raincoat with a wet pussy made me feel like such a slut..." Her voice trailed off to a moan as she pulled my pants and underwear over my hips, exposing my growing erection. She cupped my balls and circled the base of my cock with the thumb and forefinger of her right hand as she leaned over and licked a droplet of pre-cum that had formed on the head.

"While I sat waiting for you, this one skycap kept staring at me and licking his lips and shaking his head and saying, 'Mnh, mnh, mnh,' everytime he passed." She slowly slid her mouth down on my cock until I felt it touch the back of her throat and then she withdrew it. "And he wasn't subtle about it either." She slurped my cock back into her mouth, circling the head with the tip of her tongue and then sliding her full lips along the underside of my shaft. I shuddered in response as another droplet of pre-cum slowly descended on a clear strand from the tip of my curved cock to gather on her finger and thumb. For a second, it looked like some sort of erotic bow until the strand broke, one half retreating back to the tip, the other collecting between my cock and her finger. She slid her hand up the shaft coating it with the glistening liquid and licking the accumulated pre-cum that now pooled at the tip.