The Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One morning right after breakfast, I was sitting in the smaller bar, looking at the sea, when Jenny appeared from upstairs holding a blanket and a pillow in her arms, heading to her room, I presumed. She looked a bit disheveled and tired as she gave me a small, bashful smile and disappeared. It was the first time she actually smiled at me. Sincerely, I mean. It was a strange and most welcomed sight. For the rest of the day I was busy kicking myself for not stopping her, saying something to her, but then I realized that if I would have, I would have probably embarrassed her, seeing her coming out of someone's room after spending the night there. The next time I saw my friends, Antonio and Jessie, I asked them about it. They said they didn't know anyone particular she was with, but there might be someone, or several. And then they laughed. I joined in but I was far from joyful.

The cruise was slowly drawing to an end and I was afraid I would never get the chance to actually exchange two words with the elusive woman. Disregarding any prior feelings or notions, I made up my mind that it would be that night that I talked to her, no matter what happened. That night, dressed in black leather pants and an open collared white shirt, my attitude was one that wouldn't accept no for an answer. As I reached the lounge's entrance I saw Jenny sitting on a small couch next to the open doors looking like a dejected little child. Her eyes were bright and shiny, as if she had cried, and her head was bent low as she took a few deep breaths, preparing herself to go on stage. I had talked to the boys earlier that day and they told me that they all had a huge fight the night before; a couple of the dancers got drunk and they exchanged some harsh words. The rest of the entertainers weren't silent either, as far as I gathered, as they all ganged up on her. I felt sorry for her and wanted to just take her in my arms and hold her, show her that everything will be fine, make her feel better and wipe that cute little pout away.

Stepping closer to her, I smiled when she raised her eyes and looked at me. She looked so unsure of herself, so different than before. My smile gentled and I said, "You look beautiful tonight."

A small smile appeared on her soft looking pink lips. "Thank you."

I settled on my haunches in front of her. "Are you okay?" I asked cautiously, softly.

She swallowed thickly and nodded, her lower lip trembling slightly, "Yeah."

"Okay." I so desperately wanted to touch her knee or lay a comforting hand on her shoulder but I restrained myself. I got back up, wished her good luck with the show and went to find a place inside the crowded lounge. I promised myself I would speak with her once the show ended and the crowd dispersed.

The show was as usual, colorful and entertaining. When it came to its end, I prepared to pounce. Waiting for the other passengers to move out of the way, I rushed out of the door. I knew that after every show they went into their dressing room, which was just off stage, changed into some comfortable clothes and usually either went for a smoke or a drink outside. The boys, more often than not, sat together swapping tales while Julia went to be alone with her onboard bodyguard boyfriend, leaving Jenny completely alone in one corner or another of the ship. I noticed that she apparently had trouble sleeping, since every night I would see her go out on deck with a glass or bottle of hard liquor in one hand, cigarette in the other, finding the remotest place on ship to spend a few hours in. It's not like I was spying on her or anything, I just happened to be there when she walked out and I couldn't help following. She seemed so far away when I looked at her, tried to gather up the courage to speak to her, that I simply didn't have the heart to disturb her quiet time. Biding my time, I finally got the chance to have a little one-on-one with her.

Waiting for the rest of the entertainers to leave the dressing room and exchanging a few words with each, I declined an invitation to join them outside, claiming I was too tired to be any kind of company and pretended to leave. Once they were all out of sight, I stepped inside the room. Costumes were all over the place, scattered on the floor and chairs, personal belongings were strewn alongside creating a huge mess. In the middle of it all stood Jenny trying to put things back in order. She was picking up a few costumes from the floor when she heard me come in. Thinking I was one of the band members she said, "I can't believe the mess you people made. The least you could do is help me straighten it out." She was angry, and personally, I believed she had every reason to be. She was their boss, the cruise director; it wasn't her place or role to take care of such matters.

"I would be happy to help, but I think you should leave it to them. I don't believe your job description is babysitter and house cleaner." I said teasingly, crossing my arms across my chest.

She turned around in surprise. Her expression was bemused for a moment but it quickly transformed into the one I grew to love, one of irritation mixed in with distaste. "That is really none of your business. This room is out of limit for passengers. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some work to do." She motioned toward the door with her hand and turned around.

After almost two weeks in the same vicinity I came to know her a bit and deep in my gut I had a feeling that this was all one big elaborate act on her part. If at first I got offended, I no longer took her words to heart, but rather learned to look past them, see into her soul. Under the tough, ice queen exterior that seemingly didn't take any nonsense from anyone was a vulnerable woman, easily hurt, jaded by life that had erected walls of stone in order to protect herself. I felt an indescribable need to peel that exterior layer, shatter down her walls and reach to touch that sweetness inside I knew lay in wait.

I turned around but instead of walking out, I locked the door.

"What do you think you're doing?" She asked in obvious annoyance.

"I'm doing something I've been thinking about since the first moment I saw you." I inched closer to her, noting with slight irritation that she took a step back. We kept moving closer until there was no room between us and she was pressed against the wall. I took the costumes out of her hands and threw them on the floor behind. Raising my hand to caress her arm from shoulder to wrist, I looked at her intently.

I noticed her gulp before speaking up. "Please leave. I'm not going to ask again."

I smiled crookedly, "Oh, I know you're not."

As I leaned closer, she averted her face, but instead of the kiss she thought I was about to give her, I took her in my arms and held her in a deep, warm hug. Her entire body stiffened and she tried to struggle free but when I pulled her tighter against my chest, she suddenly melted into my body, returning the hug with just as much strength. I tucked her head under my chin as my hands roamed all over her back, soothing, touching, reassuring. She felt so good, so soft. Her skin smelled of lavender and her silky blonde hair of apples. I was in Heaven. I never wanted to let her go.

After a few more minutes of just holding onto each other, drawing strength, she pulled back slightly. Her eyes were suspiciously shiny and glazed over. She suddenly pulled completely away and said, "So, is that what you've been wanting to do since you first saw me?" When I nodded slowly, she mumbled almost to herself, "Interesting new direction."

"Well, you did it, now please leave. I really don't have any more time to waste."

O-oh, Hyde is back, I said to myself. Time for plan B...I just wish I knew what that was. That was my last thought before I found myself pressed against Jenny's pliant body, kissing her for all I was worth. If I thought her body was soft, I was ecstatic to find that her lips were even softer. I think Jenny was in shock because she was barely responding, but soon the shock wore off and she started struggling. I released her immediately and began apologizing profusely, claiming temporary insanity.

"Jenny, I'm so sorry. I don't know what I was thinking. Well, I know WHAT I was thinking, I just didn't mean to think it, but I really couldn't help it, you see. You are just so stunningly beautiful you literally make my heart stop every time I see you. I apologize for coming on so strongly, but I was afraid the cruise would be over before I had a chance to tell you how I feel. I know it's crazy, but please, if you could just give me a chance. Though I would understand perfectly if you couldn't possibly do it after all I've done." I put on my best-dejected face and used all of my professional rhetoric, hoping against all hope to be my most persuasive when it really counted.

I could swear I saw her pink lips twitch into a tiny smile. She shrugged and looked around, shuffling her feet in the most charmingly adorable way I'd ever seen. "You think I'm stunningly beautiful?"

I smiled shyly, my bravado gone to hell for the moment, "I think you're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. You are too gorgeous for words."

A soft smile appeared on her lips and that time I knew it was real. She advanced slowly toward me, stopping shyly right in front. Without a second's hesitation I opened my arms to her and took her in another soulful hug. I could literally feel my soul click into place.

The kiss this time was soft and slow, sensually arousing, yet not quite probing. As our passions rose and I felt I would surely go up in flames if I didn't feel her skin on mine right that minute, I began toying with the hem of her shirt questioningly. She stepped slightly away, making me immediately miss her warmth, and took her shirt off in one swoop. Her skirt came next, leaving her in a pair of matching black lacy underwear and a sexy garter belt. I was growing wetter by the second and my skin felt on fire. Before she could even blink, I undressed down to my undergarments, took her back in my arms and kissed her deeply and thoroughly.

Gasping for breath, we tumbled to the floor. Making quick work of the rest of our clothes, I left her garter belt on. "You are even more incredible than I imagined." We were both breathing hard, the effort to keep from ravishing her taking its toll on my overly excited body. She spread her legs invitingly, making room for my body and I quickly took her up on her offer. She was as soaking wet as I was, and her excitement left a silky reminder on the skin of my thrusting thigh. We began moving in a sweet crescendo of want and hunger. Placing my hands on either side of her thrashing head, I rocked into her over and over again, trying to capture her mouth in another smoldering kiss.

Reveling in the sexy sounds she emitted, I kissed down her arched neck. The salty tang of her sweat-slicked skin only served to increase my ardor. Lowering my head to capture a straining nipple, I pushed a hand in between her slick thighs, searching for the sweet source of heat that was driving me crazy with want.

Thrusting two fingers deeply inside, I smiled when Jenny arched her back off the floor, making my suckling task that much easier. Our movement became almost frantic as her sounds grew in volume and our straining muscles threatened to collapse. I grabbed hold of her hand with my free one and continued increasing the force behind my thrusts. Lying almost completely on top of her, we came together. Screaming her release into my mouth, the aftershocks rocked her body in tandem with her convulsions. I held her tightly, caressing her sweaty bangs away from her forehead as she slowly recovered.

I kissed her forehead, and then covered her entire face with tiny kisses, smiling when she giggled. "Thank you." She whispered softly.

I looked at her quizzically, still deeply embedded inside her silky warmth. "Why are you thanking me for? I should be the one thanking you! So, thank you." I ended softly.

"I'm sorry I've been such a bitch to you throughout the cruise. I'm glad you didn't give up."

I chuckled dryly, "Believe me, I tried. But as hard as it is to believe, I just couldn't get you out of my mind. It was almost like I was a masochist or something; I kept coming back for more."

"I'm sorry." She apologized again, making that cute, pouty look I loved so much.

I ran my fingers through her soft bangs and said, "That's water under the bridge...or the ship..." We both laughed.

"What's going to happen now?" She asked, unsure of herself.

"Well, that depends on what you want to happen. I would love it if we could keep in touch, and maybe more." I was suddenly just as unsure as her. I slipped out of her slowly, kissing her temple when she moaned low in her throat.

"I would love for something more. My life has been...not so great up until now. It's been hard and the circumstances didn't make things any easier on me. What I'm trying to say is that there is a reason behind my behavior and that I'm not some crazy woman. If you're willing I would like to try for something more."

I smiled with adoration, "I would love that too, and no matter what happened to you up until now, now you have me. I know it sounds like some stupid line but I swear that from now on I'm going to try to make things better for you. And besides, even if you were this crazy person, I could handle you, I handle those kinds of people every day in my line of work." I chuckled when she slapped me playfully in the arm.

Leaning over to kiss her sweet lips, we sealed our pact. The cruise indeed turned out to be an interesting one, and as I swore that once I got home that radio station would definitely become my favorite, we came together in a second dance of love and passion, completing the missing piece of my heart.

12