The Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brianna handed me the camera and reached for my swollen member once again. She pressed my cock against her face, her tongue grazing the shaft, as she gazed up at me. My hands were shaking as I snapped the shutter. Oh my God was she smoking hot. The look on her face was smoldering. Just seeing her in that position made my balls tighten. I took a few more photos with her mouth on my cock in various positions.

When she finally took me into her mouth, I set the camera down. God I was so ready for this. Her mouth was warm wet and inviting. I watched as she opened wide and slipped in the head. "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm." she moaned as she began to suck. Her hand gripped the base, her other hand above the first, as her mouth worked up and down to meet them. I tipped my head back and moaned myself at the incredible sensations.

With just the head in her mouth, she began to apply some hard suction. My eyes rolled back as I felt my cum began to boil. I involuntarily began to thrust my hips toward her face.

Her mouth came off my cock, "Easy there big fella." she cautioned. "You are going to choke me if you keep that up." "Sorry." I said, "But if you keep that up I am going to drown you." She giggled and went back to work noisily. "I think I am ready to ride some of this." she said breathlessly wiping her mouth.

Wordlessly she got to her feet and pushed me back onto the bed. She placed her knees on either side of my hips. I could feel the moist heat from her pussy scalding my cock. Brianna looked into my eyes as she shook her breasts back and forth, teasing me. I reached up and cupped her breasts in my hands. She then began to slide her hips back and forth, adding her juices to my saliva covered shaft. She tossed her head back and moaned as the head brushed against her sensitive clit.

Reaching down between us, she grasped the base of my penis and began to masturbate herself. All I could do was lie back and watch her pleasuring herself. A look of total ecstasy on her face. To this day, I don't believe I will ever see a more erotic sight.

I could feel her juices running down the length of my prick. Brianna raised herself up on her knees, and placed the swollen head against her opening. She slowly lowered herself. My cockhead stretched her lips but she continued to press downward. When she had finally taken the head inside her, she paused and smiled down at me. My hands had slid down to her hips and I tried to pull her down to push more of myself into her.

Brianna, had other ideas. "Uh huh, sweetie." she said sweetly. "This is my ride. You just lie back and enjoy the ride." Resigned to my fate, I did as instructed.

Little did I realize, this was not the express. She took her time. Working an inch at a time into her pussy, and pulling back out, with just the head inside her. She was treating me to such torturous pleasure. After what seemed like hours, she finally worked herself down to where her hand was still firmly wrapped around the base.

Her lust finally got the better of her. She began to pump harder and faster. Her breasts were swaying in my face. I took advantage of the situation and suckled each of her erect nipples in turn. "Bite them." she encouraged. I obliged and clamped down. Her orgasm hit like a freight train. She screamed loudly as her pussy slammed down onto my cock. Her juices flowed over her hand, down onto my balls.

Before I could reach my own climax, Brianna's body shuddered and she collapsed on top of me with a satisfied moan. Her breathing returned to normal, and she kissed me hard on the mouth. "Damn, that was incredible!" she breathed. "Give me a minute and I will be ready for more." She was positively glowing. I could feel her body humming.

She slid off me and got on her hands and knees beside me. "I want you to take me from behind." She breathed huskily, a look of pure lust on her face.

Quick as a flash I was behind her. I placed both hands on her magnificent hips, letting my throbbing member nestle between her asscheeks. I pressed into her and rubbed back and forth. I could feel her pushing back against me, wanting more. Her hand reached back between us, taking hold of my cock once again. Reluctantly, I backed away from her, allowing her to position my hard-on against her drenched slit.

This time, I took control. Carefully, I entered her. Slowly pushing myself into her. Once again her hand acted as a stop. Her pussy was wet, and very tight. I had slid my cock into a velvet vise. Brianna let out a long, low moan as I slid into her. God she felt wonderful. Her pussy was well lubricated and used to my size now.

I quickly established a rhythm and went to work. Pistoning in and out of her with measured strokes. Thrust for thrust she matched me, our bodies crashing together in a lustful dance. Another orgasm washed over her like a wave. This time she only paused to reposition herself.

She brought a leg up and around my back, then the other wrapped around my other hip. She was now supported on the bed by just her arms and my hips. She swiveled her head around to look at me, her hair falling across her face. Only her smoldering eyes were visible as she spoke. "I call this the wheelbarrow." she whispered. "Now, I want you to fuck me hard, stud."

That was all the encouragement I needed. I grasped both of her hips and went for broke. "Oh my god you're big!" she gasped, as I pounded into her. "Fuck me harder!" she commanded. I could only grunt in reply. My cock began to swell and my nuts felt like they were boiling. My orgasm was imminent.

Brianna sensed it and quickly pulled off me. "Please don't cum inside me." she pleaded. I thought sure my cock was going to burst. She flipped over onto her back and slid herself down to me. "Finish between my tits." What an invitation.

She squeezed her breasts together as I fucked her chest. It only took a couple of strokes. "Oh fuck I'm cummmmmmmmmming!!!" I groaned loudly. My first shot blasted out over her head. The next one splattered across her pretty face. Her mouth covered the head of my cock as she swallowed the next couple.

With her mouth full, she took my nearly spent rod and milked the rest onto her large breasts. She swallowed loudly and moaned, "Mmmmmmmmm, that's tasty." Exhausted, I could only sigh. I lay down beside her panting as she cleaned up.

"Tell me something." I questioned.

"Sure." she replied.

"What is this about the Double Digit Club?" I asked.

"Oh." she giggled, "The Double Digit Club is a secretive club a few of the girls on the squad formed. In order to be a member you have to have certified proof that you have been with a guy who has double-digit measurements. It's a pretty exclusive club." She looked down and continued with a smile, "I believe you qualify, and so do I."

I returned her smile. After all, I was now part of a pretty exclusive club myself.

12