The Crush Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unable to resist any longer, he turned her to face the shower wall; he reached around and grabbed Tina's firm tits as he thrust his throbbing cock up and into her pussy. He began to fuck her fast and hard, his hips slapping against her round ass as he pulled her nipples between his fingers. She began to cry out as the orgasm hit her. He pulled her back against him as he came too, groaning as a fresh warm load of cum shot up inside her.

" Good Morning, " he said with a smile, as she pressed her body against him. He squeezed her ass gently as they kissed..

"Mmmmm it certainly is," she replied with a giggle as she pressed her body against his, her hand reaching down to squeeze his cock.

After drying off, Tina slipped her dress back on. "Have to go so soon?" Dave asked, pulling up his pants.

"Afraid so, lover," she replied. "Believe it or not, I need to take my mother to church this morning, so I better go home and change into something less revealing. But I'll definitely call you later."

After sharing one final kiss, Tina headed off. Dave picked up his clothes from the night before and began to head to the bedroom when someone knocked on the door.

Maybe she forgot something, Dave thought as he put the clothes down on the couch. He opened the door, and was shocked to see Julia, looking upset.

"Julia- what are you doing here?" he stammered.

"Wasn't that the slut from the strip club just leaving? Did you fuck her?"

"Julia- "

"You did, didn't you! How could you! I mean....we came back early from the trip, thought we could spend the day together..."

"Julia, what happened between us was a mistake, it can't go any further." Dave said quickly.

"Please, you want me and you know it. If I hadn't had to go on that stupid field trip it'd be me you fucked-"

"Julia, you are a very nice, sweet girl, but I'm your teacher, you know we can't have a relationship-"

"Please, you didn't mind the teacher student thing when you were cumming on my tits a few days ago. Or is it just that you prefer to fuck skanky sluts like that stripper. Well fine then," she yelled, before turning and running off.

Dave plopped down on the couch. Well maybe this is the best thing, he thought. She'll be upset but get over it quickly. As long as she doesn't try to tell anyone what happened. I'll need to smooth things over with her tomorrow.

Later that evening, Dave was surfing the web when the phone rang. He was somewhat surprised that it was Julia.

"Hi Dave, I just want to apologize for being so upset this morning. I think I have a better understanding now of what you want in our relationship."

"Julia, its ok, just a misunderstanding, I'm sure we can get to a normal student- teacher relationship if we try."

"I've gagged on your cum, Dave. A normal student teacher relationship is going to be hard to do after that-"

"Julia, just listen-"

"I can be the kind of woman you want...I'm not all sweet and innocent you know. Come downtown to 5th and Front Street and you'll see just how much of a whore I can be."

"Julia, please-" Dave heard a click as the line went dead. 5th and Front Streets were in the bad part of town, not far from where he used to pick up the occasional hooker.

"Oh Damn it," Dave said to himself as he headed for the door.

20 minutes later, he was slowly driving down 5th Street. It was largely deserted, except for the occasional scantily clad woman lurking in the shadows. Dave watched as cars pulled over to the curb and the women leaned in to talk to the drivers before getting in. Around Front Street he saw Julia. She was on the opposite side of the street, dressed in a very short black dress, barely covering her round ass. She wore no stockings, just heels which accented her ass and long legs. Her long blonde hair was down halfway past her back. He felt a stirring in his crotch as he saw her on the street corner. A tall, muscular black man was talking to her. He watched as he brushed a hand across her breasts, perfectly outlined under the thin tight fabric of the dress. He was about to honk the car horn to get her attention when a car pulled in alongside her. He watched as she walked up to the car and leaned into the passenger side door. A moment later he watched in shock (and though he tried to deny it, some arousal) as she got into the passenger seat. He watched as the driver, a middle aged man, handed her some money as she slipped the top of the dress off her shoulders, revealing her perfect firm breasts. He felt himself becoming hard as the man squeezed Julia's breasts and pinched her nipples. Almost without thinking he unzipped his pants and began to stroke his cock, feeling a pang of jealousy as Julia leaned over the man's waist; her head began to bob up and down out of his view as she began to suck the man off. Dave stroked faster as he watched.

A few minutes later, the man pushed her head back up, and Julia got out of the car, her tits still exposed. Dave watched as the man got out as well and led her around the corner, out of his view. Dave quickly drove further up to the corner and turned the car around. Around the corner he saw Julia sucking the man off in the alley, her back against the wall. He began to stroke again. He watched as the man took out a condom and ordered Julia to face the brick wall. He pushed her against he wall and raised her dress, exposing her round firm ass. The man tore open the condom and began to slide it over his erect cock. Mixed emotions of anger and jealousy began to hit Dave again as he unlocked his car door, preparing to stop the man. But before he had the chance, he heard the man begin to moan as he tried to slide the condom over his cock. She turned around and giggled as the man came, shooting his cum onto his hands and the sidewalk.

"Think that's funny bitch?"the man growled, "I want my money back."

Julia was pulling her dress back up over her tits when the man lunged for her. Dave quickly flashed his high beams on and tapped his horn. Julia looked over and recognized him and ran for the car as the man tried to pull his pants up.

"Whew, That was close." She giggled, as he drove off. "Thanks for rescuing me." she kissed his neck.

"Julia, Are you crazy, you could get hurt, or arrested."

"Look, I made 250 bucks waiting for you to come." She said, holding up a wad of money.

"Small change if you got arrested, or beaten up. What were you thinking?"

"Oh Please, from the looks of it you were enjoying the show. Don't deny it either." She took his still exposed cock in her hand and giggled, scooping some precum off the head and licking it..

"Julia, please tell me you won't do this again." Dave said trying to keep his voice steady as she pulled on his cock.

"She leaned into him, squeezing his cock, and whispered into his ear, "Baby, I was just showing you that I'll be whatever you want me to be... sweet schoolgirl, slutty whore, whatever you want."

She flicked her tongue over his earlobe and sucked it into his mouth.. Dave felt his cock throb in her hand. She dropped lower to his waist and began to suck him. He pulled the car over by an abandoned lot, and leaned back, running his fingers through her long hair as she sucked him, her warm lips around his throbbing shaft as her wet tongue danced over the head.

She kissed the head of his cock, sat up and giggled. "Give me your wallet."

He handed her his wallet, she took 80 dollars out with a smile. Leaning into him" she whispered, "You may as well pay your slut for this one." She dropped down and began to suck him some more. He moaned as her tongue swirled over his cock head and down the shaft. After a few minutes Dave felt the last of his inhibitions melt away, and he began to slowly thrust his hips up into her as he pressed the back of her head down. She looked up at him and smiled, and began to lick up and down the shaft of his cock, now glistening and wet. He pulled her dress up over her ass and slipped a hand down between her cheeks. She moaned as he slipped his hand between the cheeks, and down against her pussy . She swallowed him down, gagging slightly as he felt his cock slip down her throat. He moaned as she kissed the head of his cock again, and then rose up, straddling him, kissing his neck as he felt her hot breath in his ear.

"Fuck me Dave...Fuck me right now." She whispered in his ear, her tongue flicking over his earlobe again.

He got out of the car, walked around to her side and opened the door. She got out, and he picked her up and leaned her over the car hood, face down.

"Oh Fuck yes Dave-" she moaned.

Without a word he reached around her and pulled the dress down over her tits, tearing it. She moaned as he kissed the back of her neck as he squeezed her breasts and pulled on her nipples. He spread her legs as the dress rode up to her waist, exposing her ass and pussy. She cried out as his cock touched her pussy lips. She wriggled her ass back against him. He slipped it between her lips and with a thrust, slid his cock up into her.

He growled, feeling her tight wet pussy around his cock. Julia moaned as the thick shaft stretched her, driving deeper with each stroke. Soon she was gasping as his cock drove inside her, his balls slapping against her as he fucked her from behind. He gathered up her long blonde hair and pulled her head back, closing his other hand around her neck. She cried out, trying to stifle a loud wail as she came. He pushed his cock deep inside her as her orgasmic spasms clenched his cock.

"Oh....Fuck....YESSSSSS!" she moaned again as another orgasm hit, and she collapsed back down again and whimpered as he kept fucking her. He held her shoulders down as he rammed his cock deep inside her pussy. The clenching of her muscles was too much this time, and he came, shooting a warm load of cum inside her pussy. He growled as another spasm hit, and soon the cum dripped down Julia's thighs.

He pulled out of her, and she collapsed to her knees, panting as she licked the cum from his cock; Dave jumped as her lips closed over the sensitive head. She moaned quietly as she sucked the last of the cum out of his cock; her fingers rubbing her raw cum soaked pussy lips. She stood up slowly and kissed him, her tongue slipping inside his mouth. He kissed her back, unable to resist his desire for her any longer. He dropped lower and kissed down between her breasts, sucking her firm nipples into his mouth. She moaned as he swirled his tongue over each, entranced by the soft yet firm feel of her breasts. Finally he stood back up, and led her back into the car.

"Lets go home, Dave" Julia said with a smile as she sat back, legs spread, slipping her fingers into her wet pussy. She closed her eyes as he drove off.

Later, as Julia lay sleeping by his side, the euphoria of the orgasm having waned, Dave wondered how he was going to untangle this mess he had gotten himself into.

12