The Cuckold Diet Challenge Ch. 8.5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hung up the phone knowing I had one more call to make. Cursing at myself I hit #10 on the speed dial, gritting my teeth when I saw Meat's 'TEAM' in the display.

"Hey Baby Doll." Meat answered before I could speak. "Call back later I'm busy now."

I heard a female moaning in the background, but I did not care if Meat was fucking the President's wife.

"I am not calling you back ever, asshole! Lose my number and don't come around again. If you do I'll stab you straight through the heart."

Meat just laughed. "Is that a 'No' on your doubles session with me and my baby brother? Your loss, bitch. But no big deal, your ass and cunt were getting too stretched out for me anyway. Give love and kisses to your cuck hubby for me. Unless he wants to take your place. I'll even let you watch me turn him into my bitch."

"FUCK YOU!" I screamed into the phone, not caring who heard. "Rick knows you're in town dipwad!"

Meat kept laughing. "Good, I could use another five grand. Tell him to make it fifty dollar bills this time. Hundreds are so hard to carry around. Now if you will excuse me I am working a practical physics problem here, trying to show a schoolteacher how to fit a square peg into a round hole."

The line went dead and I almost broke the buttons deleting Meat's 'TEAM' from my phones speed dial and trying to do the same with deleting his stupid porno lines from my memory.

++++

The conversation with Rick went off the rails right from the moment I told him about Meat and I.

My begging, pleading, threatening, apologies and tears had no effect. Rick had a bag packed and was out the door on his way to a Hotel in less than fifteen minutes. In fact the door was still wide open when Shelly crept in, finding me dazed at the kitchen table with an opened bottle of wine.

"I came as soon as I got your call Danielle." Shelly said, wrapping me in a hug. "I take it the 'Talk' did not go well?"

Still frozen in place I watched Shelly get herself a glass and pour some wine from the bottle.

"I am so sorry Danielle. It must have been rough."

"Rick wants a divorce. He is kicking me out of my own bedroom, Rick insists I move into the guest bedroom, claims I only get one week to sign the divorce papers. He is going for the full Monty, kids, house, everything."

Shelly winced before answering. "Did you um..let Rick know about my um..offer to help."

I nodded my head. "He did not even blink an eye when I said he could have you. Never even responded when I promised to set him up so you two could be a regular thing."

Shelly looked hurt but I continued. "The worst part Shelly, was Rick seemed relieved, like he had been anticipating for me to screw up and was glad the waiting was finally over, and now he could move on."

"That's cold Danielle, I would have never expected that out of Rick. What are you going to do?"

"I will tell you what I am NOT going to do. I am not going to get divorced is what I am first going to not do."

I took a sip of wine. "Rick just needs some space for a while to lick his wounds, like last time that's all. I'll move my stuff into the guest room, but I am not leaving my house and my kids."

"What if he still insists on a divorce?"

I tried not to think of that, but my eyes filled with tears. "Shelly, right now Rick is hurting and I am betting his pride and ego is torn. I just need to let him punish me a bit. Hell he can tie me up, spank me, beat me, make me write bad checks, anything he wants. Then I can start to pump him up a little at a time. Make him feel like a real man again. You'll help me won't you Shelly?"

Shelly raised her glass. "Anytime, Anyplace, Anywhere."

I looked at the ceiling. "I hope you are enough Shelly, last time he had those two post teenyboppers bouncing on his bed. I may need to offer to throw Jenny into the deal. " I snorted. "Not that it would take a lot to get that thin bitch to drop her gym shorts for Rick."

Shelly made a face. "I hope it does not come to that. Tell Rick..tell him we could do whole weekends, you could take me on vacations with you. Hell, I would move in with you guys in a heartbeat if he wants."

I don't know if it was the wine or what, but I was feeling more confident I could pull this off. "Wow Shelly, he would be a fool to turn that kind of constant pussy down. Rick would living his own fantasy wet dream. After a few months of us fucking his eyes out, I bet Rick would be relieved if I when out for a little 'me' time.

Shelly put down her glass. "DANIELLE! You two are not even back together and you are already planning on cheating on Rick!"

"No, No, No. I am just saying he might be a bit happy to just get a break from the non stop sex. I would never let him down again. Rick would always come first."

Shelly looked somber. "What if Rick won't play? Goes through with the divorce?"

I cringed at the thought. "I would be forced to burn Rick to the ground. I am not some bimbo trophy wife. Even Rick knows mothers have a big advantage and most always get the house and kids. Plus I am a well liked attorney in the courthouse and know a lot of the judges. For example Judge Davis and I served on the Courthouse Band Charity board a few years ago."

"Danielle, you know I did a lot of Rick's law firm expense and stuff at my old place." I nodded but Shelly kept talking. "Well, Reynolds, the divorce attorney Rick hired, is part of a weekly golf foursome with three of the family court judges. The forth family judge is Reynolds old college roommate, and one of the judges kids is his Godson."

I sputtered in my drink. "So..so..I will just move to have them disqualified."

"Oh Please." Shelly said rolling her eyes. "You can't believe you are the first one to think of that. Half the judges in that courthouse are former partners from Rick's law firm. The other half depends on Rick's firm for speaking engagement fees and campaign funds. Why do you think Rick's law firm is so successful."

Damn, that made me think for a moment. I always depended on Rick's law firms connections to open doors and give me an edge in my previous job. I never considered that one day I would be on the opposite side of that "old boy" network. I knew how tough it would be to go against the complex web of arrangements and favors that made up every courthouse legal interaction. The video Rick possessed would make my success a long shot at best in that courtroom work group. But it was the only shot I had if Rick wanted to divorce me, breaking up our family."

Shelly's voice interrupted my thoughts. "So that's your plan? Carrot or big stick?"

At the word 'Big Stick' my mind flashed to Meat and his 'endowment', but I quickly dashed him from my thoughts. "Not just a carrot, but the damn whole buffet, with nothing off the table as far as Ricks wants. It is not going to be as easy as last time, and it is going to take a hellva lot longer. But sex worked once, and I got a good feeling if I can get the blood drained out of Ricks brain to his penis enough times again, I can have my family, plus more."

We tried calling Rick, but his cell phone went to voice mail. As the wine level dropped, the frequency of our calls increased. I'm not sure when we finally stopped calling Ricks phone, but he had at least two bottles worth of frantic messages from me.

++++

I awoke disoriented in the guest room, with a pounding headache. When I remembered why I was in the guest room, a pain much greater than a headache stabbed through my heart.

Stumbling into the kitchen, two empty wine bottles lay on the table with a note from Shelly.

D,

I had to run into the office today for a short while -my old job never had me working weekends :-(

Hopefully you and Rick can get on the same path. Like I said last nite-ANYTHING I can do to help -I am down for.

I'll be awaiting your call with bells on (and no other clothes --LOL)

Hugs

Shelly

Holding the note in one hand I automatically pressed the speed dial for Rick on my cell phone. This action caused me to have the painful memory of Meat putting his number into my phone. The absolute nerve of that man to think he could even be on the same device compared to Rick! I so wished I had deleted that big pricks number instantly.

After four rings Ricks phone went to voice mail. Dismayed I saw there were lots of missed calls on my cell with a few messages, but nothing from Rick at all. My hopes rose when I saw the blinking light on our home answering machine. In anticipation I speared the play button.

"Danielle, this is Angela. I heard about your ah..action with Rick. We spoke with him last night. I am really sorry honey about the divorce. You need to just let it go and think about what's best for the kids Okay? "

I hit 'delete' in Angela's mid sentence. There were about a dozen more messages from Terri, Mike, both parents, even our priest. Damn, had Rick hired a publicist! Pretty much they all said the same thing, '..think of the kids, do the right thing, let him go, blah, blah..'. No one thought of my feelings, and what I needed.

I jumped when the house phone rang, clawing at the receiver, praying it was Rick.

"Danielle, this is Anna." I groaned inwardly. Great, just what I did not need, my cousin and her 'I told you so.' attitude. But maybe Anna knew where Rick was.

"Anna do you know where Rick is? I am sick with worry. I gotta talk with him!"

Anna's voice had a hard edge. "No I do not know where Rick is, and I would not tell you even if I did know. I spoke to him last night, he is heartbroken. How could you Daniella? Was it worth your marriage?"

"Look Anna, it was a stupid mistake, that's all! I'm starting to get pissed at Rick for running away like some small child, and playing the sad martyr."

"You're pissed? Damn it Danielle, don't you ever take responsibility for anything? When you sell your soul to the devil for a big dick, don't bitch when the devil comes around to collect."

"It's not fair Anna. Rick needs to come home so we can face this together as a couple."

Anna took on a softer tone. "I am not going to beat you up right now. You and Rick are both hurting too much. But you need to know your marriage is over. Time for you to do the right thing for Rick, the twins and your family."

"You do not understand. If I let Rick go I will not have a family!"

"Danielle, you will still be your twins mother, the only thing that will change is the family dynamic."

"Except I will not be living in the house THAT I made a home. Not seeing the man every morning that is MY husband!"

"It's not your call anymore, you threw that away choice away when you made the choice to go back to the magic penis."

This conversation was going nowhere. My headache was getting worse, and Anna was not helping. I told Anna goodbye and promised I wouldn't do anything foolish and we would talk later.

++++

My mission was to find Rick. As much as I hated to do it, I made calls to everyone on the answering machine in hopes they would know where to find Rick.

After the last call to my parents, I was no closer to knowing Rick's location than when I woke up this morning. I would rather crawl naked through broken glass than go through that phone gauntlet again. However someone might let Rick know I was looking for him.

I decided to approach this just like a legal case. I sat down and listed the 'Pro's' of why Rick should forgive me. I jotted down the consequences of what would happen if he divorced me. This was the biggest trial of my life and I paced around the living room rehearsing my lines. I even did the entire speech in the big bathroom mirror, to make sure I looked the part of a repentant wife, with love only for him. Hours flew by as I tried to anticipate answers to any of Rick's questions or objections. I looked for options, backup plans, contingency arrangements. Anything and everything.

Although I had been awaiting Ricks arrival, I still jumped when he came in the door. My hopes were dashed when he handed me the divorce papers.

My first line of reasoning that we could stay in the house together and try to work things out was shot down.

When Rick returned from changing out of his work clothes I moved to my second approach, using the kids as leverage, also admitting how I been a stupid slut and could not live without him. Rick seemed empathic, but gave no counter offer, other than divorce with what he thought were good terms.

I changed course and brought out the big stick of fighting the divorce. Making him the laughing stock of the legal world. Blocking him from seeing his kids.

BINGO! Next thing you know, Rick and I are in a fine steakhouse. I had on one of my best dresses that the cleaner must have shrunk, as it was a little tight. No matter, I would soon be wearing my birthday suit as fast as I could.

I called Shelly from the ladies room at the restaurant.

"It going better than I could have dreamed of!"

"No way Danielle! How did you do it? I thought the divorce was a done deal?

"It was easier than I thought. I guess I am one hellva negotiator." I giggled into the phone. "Actually I forgot that Rick is a lawyer too. He knows the give and take of any transaction. The threat of me airing our dirty laundry in public brought him back to the bargaining table."

"That was all it took to call off the divorce? The stick, not the carrot?"

"Well I had to sweeten the pot quite a bit. You are part of the deal, I had to promise to get that thin trainer bitch Jennifer as a prize as well. The huge bonus was I pretty much got Rick to agree I can have a little fun on the side every now and then."

"I don't believe that Danielle! Rick letting you fuck around?"

"Believe it. When he heard I could arrange to have you move in full time, plus balance the scales by finding him some young honey if I strayed, Rick didn't even object."

"Ohh, I am getting wet just thinking about this. Any chance we can we start tonight?"

"Let me get Ricks motoring running a little more. Stand by your phone."

"Fuck that. I am going to be sitting in the drivers seat, with both the car motor and my motor running, waiting for your call."

++++

An hour later a stunned Shelly and I were watching Rick walk out the door.

"What the hell..." Shelly said, her teddy halfway off, exposing one breast. "Did Rick just turn us both down and say he was going through with the divorce?"

I jumped off the sofa so mad I could spit nails. "That son of a bitch! I am going to fry his ass.'

Shelly pulled back up her teddy. "You going to fight the divorce?"

I thought about it for a second. "I'll need something to even the odds. Rick holds all the cards in the courtroom. I have a way to give me some leverage in this mess. Get Rick back to the bargaining table."

"What are you going to do?"

"I thought about reporting that Rick was sexually molesting the kids."

Shelly visually paled. "Danielle, you can't do that!"

"Sure I can, lots of women do." I replied while pacing. "That is the problem though. It is so common for wives to accuse their husband of sexually molesting the children, the courts have almost become immune to it. To make the charge stick I would need something to show smoke where there is fire. I stopped pacing. "The kids or a physical exam will never back me up. I could download a bunch of kiddie porn on Rick's computer. That would be easy enough."

Shelly tried to reach out to me. "Stop! Think about what you are saying. What could happen if you get caught. How bad it could be if you do this."

I started pacing again. "You're right. The kind of computer knowledge needed to pull it off so some geek Rick hires cannot trace it back to me is outside my skill set. The blowback if I got discovered would be catastrophic. I would lose it all, my license, the kids, Rick. It's too risky, Damn, Damn, Damn."

Shelly breathed a sigh of relief as I sat down next to her.

"But Shelly there is one charge the courts always side with the women on. I report that Rick slapped me around, and by law, one of the couple must at least spend the night in jail. A minimum 24 hour cooling down period. The police every time haul the guy off in these cases. It fits my needs perfectly. Domestic abuse is not seen as bad as child abuse, Rick gets time in jail to cool off, and see the downside of his planned actions."

"Has Rick ever laid a hand on you?"

"Of course not, but a charge of domestic abuse following Rick around will keep him off balance."

Shelly gave me a hug. "I know you are hurting, and I think you are in shock or something. Because the Danielle I know, would never do something like this to the man she loves."

"You got it wrong. I am not doing this TO Rick. I am doing this FOR Rick. So we can stay together, get some counseling, therapy to work this mess out."

"Danielle you are wrong. You have Rick locked up and he will NEVER talk to you. Forget about ever getting him into therapy or counseling. Why not try to be the good ex-wife, give Rick what he wants. After he gets over his hurt and pain you can be his friend, after twelve years you gotta know what buttons to press. From friend, it is one more step to lover and then wife again."

I considered Shelly's words for a moment before disregarding them. "Too much downside. Too much chance of some other bitch getting her claws in him. Think about it, while just getting in shape, Rick was able to attract four women to fuck him, Including you."

At least Shelly had the good sense to blush. "So Shelly, imagine what kind of gold-diggers a fit good looking Rick will attract once he gets a position as one of the top dogs at his Law Firm. It's too risky, I need something more solid to hold over Ricks head, like the contract we did before."

"Oh Yes, and look how well the contract idea worked out." Shelly said dryly. "This domestic abuse plan is even worse. Rick's lawyer Reynolds, or one of the young sharks there will shred you if you got no proof."

"I know Shelly that is why I need you to hit me a bunch of time. Hard enough to leave some bumps and bruises we can photograph. We will even get a few marks on you. Makes you a more credible witness if you got injured pulling Rick off me. Both of us in fear for each other lives, blah, blah, blah."

It took a while for me to get Shelly onboard, but finally we spent a few minutes punching and slapping each other. Unfortunately the results in the mirror were not promising. Aside from some redness, we had no real visual damage.

"God Damn it Shelly, you hit like a girl!" I whined, examining my pseudo injuries.

"Duh." Shelly replied. "What do you expect, I was raised as Daddy's little princess, not some dyke tomboy."

I went into our bedroom and return with one of Ricks socks filled with coins.

"Try hitting me with this Shelly. I saw it in a prison movie once."

Shelly swung the sock filled coin around her head. "You sure this is not going to hurt too much?"

"I was 10 hours in labor with my twins, I think I can stand a few loves taps from a Daddy girl who.."

Next thing you know I am on the ground. My lip is bleeding and my head is buzzing.

"This works great!" Shelly exclaimed. "Your lip is swelling already."

I think Shelly went a bit overboard, not even stopping when I was curled into ball on the ground telling her to quit. But I got a good shot in giving her a nice black eye.

As I picked up the phone to dial the metro police, I couldn't help to break out into a little smile. The pain in my lip reminded me not to smile when the officers arrived. I knew the pain was worth it to get my family back.

++++

Things went pretty much how you expected. A squad car arrived and took our statements with some documenting photos. I was a little unnerved by the older female patrol officer who seemed skeptical about our stories.